在空白处填入适当形式的一趟括号里填动词中的动词。

(2015秋o泰安期末)阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式.It(61)took&(take)me&quite&a&while&to&find&a&parking&place&for&my&car,and&in (62)theend&I&had&to&leave&it&in&a&narrow&street,some&way&away&from&the&dentist's.My(63)appointment&(appoint)was&at&five&and&I&still&had&twenty&minutes.(64)to spare&(spare).I&crossed&into&the&square (65)slowly(slow)and&sat&on&a&bench.This&was&my (66)ninth(nine)visit&to&the&dentist&and&I&hated&these&visits.I&waited&there,(67)watching&(watch)the&children&at&play.When&I&turned&around,I&saw&a&red&car&like&my&own&come&out&of&the&street (68)where/in whichI&had&parked.The&car&gathered&speed&and&was&soon&out&of&sight.I&felt&in&both&my (69)pockets(pocket)for&the&keys:They&were&not&there."My&car!"I&cried(70)in&&a&loud&voice,which&made&several&people&stare&at&me.But&when&I&ran&across&the&square&I&discovered&my&car&behind&a&large&one.The&keys&were&still&in&the&car.【考点】.【分析】温度已经上升了10度,是对于月份而仍然很冷.【解答】答案:词or,思是"对于",强调达的对,词用于时间表达的候,特指某一或某一天中的晨、午晚上题干中的时间是月份,指"对于三月而言"故选D.【点评】本题考查介.知介表达的意思是做题关键.声明:本试题解析著作权属菁优网所有,未经书面同意,不得复制发布。答题:做个好人老师 难度:0.60真题:1组卷:1
解析质量好中差
&&&&,V2.29219操作成功!
操作失败!
2015年 洛阳期末考(第61-70题)
阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(不多于3个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。Once upon a time,there was a poor fisherman who always dreamed of becoming rich.He wished to become a millionaire,and&&&61&&&did his wife.He heard from some old men before,that several ships loaded with diamonds and gold&&&62&&(sink)in the nearby seashore.Because of this,for a long time he kept searching that whole area&&&63&&&this treasure.One day,while he was sitting on the boat&&&64&&(daydream),he suddenly felt that the fishing rod was being weighed down by&&&65&&&heavy object.He&&&66&&(excite)pulled hard at it,and&&&67&&&he saw made him shout,“Wow!A big,shiny gold chain!”He pulled hard at the gold chain to get it into the boat,but&&&68&&seemed to be no end to it.His boat started to get overloaded and the sea water filled his boat.However,he had begun dreaming of a big house,a big piece of land and buying horses and cows...He kept pulling in the chain&&&69&&the boat kept sinking.The boat was&&&70&(final)submerged and he struggled to stay afloat.Unfortunately his feet were caught in the gold chain and he drowned.
【正确答案】
61:so。62:had sunk。63:for。64:daydreaming。65:a。66:excitedly。67:what。68:there。69:though。70:finally。
【解题导语】
&&从前,有一个贫穷的渔民总想着变成百万富翁。有一天,当他在船上发现一条大金链的时候,他拼命地拉链子,直到自己被拖入水里淹死。
【答案详解】61、考查代词。根据空后的“did his wife”这一倒装结构可知,这里是“so+助动词+主语”,意为“……也是如此”。62、&考查时态。sink这个动作是发生在主句的谓语动词heard之前的,因此用过去完成时表示过去的过去。63、&考查介词。search for为固定搭配,意为“寻找,搜索”。64、&考查非谓语动词。空处作伴随状语,且与主语he之间是逻辑上的主谓关系,故用daydreaming。65、考查不定冠词。由语境可知这里表示泛指,要用不定冠词a,a heavy object指“一个重物”。66、考查副词。修饰动词pulled要用副词,excite是动词,因此要先变为形容词excited,再加-ly,变为副词。67、考查主语从句。空处在此引导主语从句,且在从句中作saw的宾语,故用what。68、考查there be句型。这里是there be句型,用以表示某处存在某物或某人。69、考查连词。根据上下文可知,尽管船在不断地下沉,渔夫还是拼命地往船上拉金链,表示“尽管”要用though。70、考查副词。分析句子成分可知,空处作状语,因此要用副词形式,故填finally。(
17:32:19 )
相关知识点扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
六、按照课文内容填空(共10小题; 每小题0.5分,满分5分)阅读下面的短文,在标有序号的空白处填入一个适当的词,或填入括号中动词的适当形式。My life is a lot easier at high school because my fellow students have accepted me. The few 79&& cannot see the real person inside my body do not make me&& 80& (annoy), and I just ignore them. All in all, I have a good life. I am happy to&& 81&& (find) many things I can do, like 82&& and computer programming. My ambition is to work for a firm that develops computer
83&& when I grow up. Last year I invented a computer&& 84&& game and a big company has decided to buy it from me. I have a very busy life with no time to sit around 85& (feel) sorry for myself. As well as going to the movies and football matches with my
86&& , I spend a lot of time with my pets. To look after my pets properly takes a lot of time 87&& I find it worthwhile. I also have to do a lot of work, especially if I have been&& 88&& for a while.
林海yy4147
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
79. who &&&&&&& 80. annoyed &&&&&&&& 81. have found&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82. writing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83. software84. football&&&& 85. feeling&&&&&&&&& 86. friends &&&&&&&&&&&&&87. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 88. away
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码7.阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。 There was a woman wh_答案_百度高考
7.阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。  There was a woman who went to the airport ____(1)____ (hurry).She was so absorbed ____(2)____her own thoughts that she was not aware they were going on a different route. Suddenly,a man ___(3)____ &(go) inside the cab and took her handbag where she placed her visa,passport,and all her money for the trip. She kept on thinking how unlucky she was to be in that situation. That very same night,she heard a piece of ____(4)____ (shock) news. Flight 230 crashed!It was the plane that she was supposed to board into. If she had not lost her precious ____(5)____ (belong),she could have lost something far ___(6)____( much) important — her life!  Sometimes bad things really happen. We fail in our exams,or get rejected by others. There are times ____(7)____ nothing seems to go our way. So what do we do about it?We must take all these frustrations out of our chest and start all over again with the consistent faith that we ____(8)____ (get) what are deserved(应得的).  If you failed in the exams,maybe you'd be more successful and much happier in ____(9)____ field. If you are rejected by your friend,there are plenty of others out there who are much more deserving of (值得的) your love and affection. Don’t waste your time and energy ____(10)____ things that can't be changed.
第-1小题正确答案及相关解析
(1)hurriedly(2)in(3)went(4)shocking(5)belongings(6)more(7)when(8)will get(9)another(10)on

我要回帖

更多关于 一趟括号里填动词 的文章

随机推荐