急!!!各位高手,计算机网络病毒与防范外文翻译谁有帮忙试卷发下后作文到,毕业设计的谢谢!

各位高手帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!!!
Here we areYou must be the gift falling from the sky Bringing me the sweetest fountain of my life Your voice is the echo of the sunlight Always lingers deep in my mind Your breath is the deep lamp burning at night Crosisng my heart in the sea of time Your dimples are the petals of a passionate flower Driving me lost in its beauty and aroma Your smile is a glass of miracle wine Pulling me deep in the romantic prime Your eyes are twinkling firefies Charmed me in your bringt living light Your arms are the wings of the strongest kind Muffling me at every winter’s door Your heart is the nest where I belong Protecting my soul in our love song Through our iron gates of life Through our “beautiful mess” n tide Here we are Counting moments that inspire , cure , supply me Full of tears , joys , craziness , peace in the days and nights Our memories are the surge of deep music Recording our traces that are low and high So gorgeous , priceless , sincere , sweet are the nameless grace of being toghther Out of the central mind In the union of love Here we are We are still here …
09-11-20 &
Here we are我们在这里You must be the gift falling from the sky 你一定是上天赐予的礼物Bringing me the sweetest fountain of my life带给我生命中最甘甜的泉水 Your voice is the echo of the sunlight你的声音是阳光的回响 Always lingers deep in my mind 总是深深地回荡在我的心中Your breath is the deep lamp burning at night 你的气息是黑夜中散发着热气的深灯Crossing my heart in the sea of time穿越着我那在时间海洋中的心Your dimples are the petals of a passionate flower 你的酒窝是一朵盛开的鲜花的花瓣Driving me lost in its beauty and aroma 驱使着我陶醉在它的美丽和芳香之中Your smile is a glass of miracle wine你的笑容是一杯神奇的葡萄酒Pulling me deep in the romantic prime牵引着我深入至那浪漫的青春年华之中Your eyes are twinkling firefies 你的眼睛是闪闪发光的萤火虫Charmed me in your bright living light使我迷醉于你明亮的生命之光中Your arms are the wings of the strongest kind 你的臂膀是那最强有力者的翅膀Muffling me at every winter’s door 紧裹着我在每个严冬到来之时Your heart is the nest where I belong 你的心是我所归属的栖息地Protecting my soul in our love song 保护着我在我们的情歌中的灵魂Through our iron gates of life穿过我们生命的铁门 Through our “beautiful mess” in tide 穿过我们在潮汐中的“美丽困境”Here we are 我们在这里Counting moments that inspire , cure , supply me 计算着那些鼓舞、治愈和满足我的片刻时光Full of tears , joys , craziness , peace in the days and nights 在日日夜夜里满含着泪水、喜悦、疯狂、安宁Our memories are the surge of deep music 我们的回忆是那澎湃深沉的乐曲Recording our traces that are low and high 记录着我们那忽高忽低的(乐曲)轨迹So gorgeous , priceless , sincere , sweet are the nameless grace of being toghther 把它们拼接在一起是那么的辉煌、无价、真诚、悦耳的难言之美Out of the central mind 离开了基本的心In the union of love 进入爱的结合之中Here we are 我们在这里We are still here …我们在此守候……
请登录后再发表评论!
网上很热的
请登录后再发表评论!
通常就不行
请登录后再发表评论!
双手和双脚伸展后同时向腹部方向靠拢)。以上主要为腰腹肌锻炼方法
请登录后再发表评论!
提高公众的自我保护能力。为此
请登录后再发表评论!急!!!请各位高手帮忙翻译一下&观众须知&_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
急!!!请各位高手帮忙翻译一下&观众须知&
.一人一票;4.食品和饮料不许带入场内;3,凭票入场;2.场内严禁吸烟;5.演出时请勿使用照相机和手机
我有更好的答案
. One person, one vote, 2; 4. Do not use performance cam 5; 3. Allowed into the food and beverage site. No-smoking venue
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答请问各位高手 学分绩 英文如何翻译,谢谢!_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
请问各位高手 学分绩 英文如何翻译,谢谢!
我有更好的答案
学分绩是什么啊?我知道学分是credit
绩点:GPA--Grade Point Average
distinction/merit/credit pass/fail
为您推荐: