应该是lobster hook, 楼主是问那种扣钥匙的吧
UID 420317
阅读权限 40
谢谢上面的老兄
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-龙虾用英语怎么说_英语口语
龙虾用英语怎么说
学习啦【英语口语】 编辑:焯杰
  龙虾是节肢动物门甲壳纲十足目龙虾科下物种的通称。它头胸部较粗大,外壳坚硬,色彩斑斓,腹部短小,体长一般在20~40厘米之间,重0.5公斤上下,部分无螯,腹肢可后天演变成螯。那么你知道龙虾用英语怎么说吗?下面来学习一下吧。
  龙虾英语说法1:
  lobster
  龙虾英语说法2:
  crayfish
  龙虾的相关短语:
  豉汁龙虾 Lobster with black soy sauce
  红龙虾 Red L Scalloped spiny lobster
  煮龙虾 Boiled lobster
  龙虾卷 Lobster Roll
  螯龙虾 H homarus
  龙虾卵 lobster berry
  龙虾的英语例句:
  1. Cut the lobster shells into small pieces with heavy-duty scissors.
  用粗剪将龙虾壳剪成小片。
  2. Anton the chef concocts a sensual coupling of lobster and asparagus.
  厨师安东用龙虾和芦笋搭配,制作出了一道口感很好的菜肴。
  3. This mad writer kept a lobster as a pet.
  这个疯狂的作家把龙虾当宠物养。
  4. I'll broil the lobster.
  我会把这只龙虾烤着吃。
  5. We don't have oysters tonight, but the crayfish are very good.
  我们今晚没有牡蛎供应.但小龙虾是非常好.
  6. I have no idea about how to prepare those cuttlefish and lobsters.
  我对如何烹调那些乌贼和龙虾毫无概念.
  7. I like lobster but it does not like me.
  我喜欢吃龙虾,但它不适宜于我的健康.
  8. I'll be waiting for you at the entrance of the pub which has a sign painted with a red lobster.
  我将在画着红龙虾招牌的酒吧门口等你.
  9. She sold me a couple of live lobsters.
  她卖了几只活龙虾给我。
  10. One group walked into a fish market and took seven lobsters.
  有个集团闯进鱼市,夺走了七支龙虾.
  11. I would relish a lobster and a bottle of wine.
  我喜欢吃龙虾喝酒.
  12. I blew fifty dollars on the lobster dinner.
  为这顿龙虾宴我花去五十元.
  13. The lobster lay heavy on his stomach.
  那龙虾使他的肚子难受.
  14. The lobster is a shellfish.
  龙虾是水生贝壳动物.
  15. Lobsters can reproduce claws when lost.
  龙虾失去钳后仍能再生.
本文已影响 人
[龙虾用英语怎么说]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
1373人看了觉得好
2516人看了觉得好
820人看了觉得好
【英语口语】图文推荐当前位置: &
大龙虾的英文
英文翻译lobster&&&& large&&&&lobster&&&&live lobster sashimi&&&&lobster salad&&&&stir-fried lobster with black bean sauce&&&&sautéed lobster&&&&magnosaurus&&&& prawn&&&&tai lung tsuen&&&&grande ronde&&&&dalonghao jasmine tea&&&&dalonghua&&&& taeryong-ri&&&&dalongwan&&&&dalong fu&&&&li dalong&&&&dalong ma&&&&dalong wu&&&&mahanaga mahathera&&&&grande ronde river&&&&the dalongdong reservoir&&&&the bodhisattva who having attained the&&&&red dragon&&&&loh dalum&&&&large-size floor joist
例句与用法London september 20 , a large lobster on the 18th caught accidents in the uk , who plan to apply for the world record中新网伦敦9月20日电一只超大龙虾18日在英国意外捕获,有关人士计划申请世界纪录。 They also make miso soup from the prawns and rockcod that swim on the kuroshio current . the taste of their dishes made with turtle meat is beyond compare黑潮海流的大海盛产大龙虾和黑边石斑鱼,用它们做成的酱汤和龟肉料理等,都值得一尝。 An italian restaurant was fined 688 euros ( $ 855 ) for displaying live lobsters on ice to attract patrons , in an innovative application of an anti - cruelty law usually affecting to household pets意大利维琴察市一家酒店为吸引顾客将大龙虾放在冰块上展出,日前这家酒店被判处688欧元罚款,因为该酒店的行为正好撞在意大利更新后的《反残酷法》的枪口上。 Abstract : hefei is anhui province ' s provincial capital city , howevereach provincial capital city all has it to have the representativeculture in inside , hefei in the nation said most famous should washefei ' s big lobster and baked , the big lobster therefore could soquickly accept by the common people , on the one hand was its wageprice position lets the common common peo on theother hand is its strong diet atmosphere lets the tired day - longpeople have time rests si lide to relax the opportunity摘要:合肥市是安徽省的省会城市,然而每一座省会城市都有其具有代表性的文化在里面,合肥在全国来说最出名的应该是合肥的大龙虾和烧烤了,大龙虾之所以能够如此之快被普通百姓所接受,一方面就是它的工薪价位让一般老百姓敢于涉足;另一方面就是它浓厚的饮食氛围让劳累一天的人们有一次歇斯里底的放松机会。 Brought about a reconciliation the large lobster on at present andbakes basically all is by the gear form existence , hefei is mostfamous bakes the street on the ningguo road lobster , also has the profit people street lobster nearby the hefei yimin filial piety mouth which many people all loved to bake thestreet就目前来说合肥大龙虾和烧烤基本上都是以排挡的形式存在,合肥最出名的就要数宁国路龙虾烧烤街了,在合肥繁华的三孝口附近还有着许多人都爱去的益民街龙虾烧烤街。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
大龙虾的英文翻译,大龙虾英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译大龙虾,大龙虾的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved虾用英语怎么说_英语口语
虾用英语怎么说
学习啦【英语口语】 编辑:焯杰
  虾是一种生活在水中的节肢,属节肢动物甲壳类,种类很多,具有很高的价值,并可以用做于材。那么你知道虾用怎么说吗?接下来跟着学习啦小编来学习一下吧。
  虾的英语说法1:
  shrimp
  虾相关英语表达:
  a shoal of shrimps
  虾的英语例句:
  1. Atanas ordered a shrimp cocktail and a salad.
  阿塔纳斯点了一份鸡尾冷虾和一份色拉。
  2. Add the shrimp and cook for 30 seconds.
  放入小虾,煮30秒。
  3. These local companies are only small fry compared with the huge multinationals.
  同那些跨国公司比,这些当地的公司不过是小鱼小虾.
  4. Shrimps are a popular type of seafood.
  小虾是比较普遍的一种海味.
  5. Shrimp are raised in long uniform ponds, frozen in the nearby packing plant and shipped north.
  虾放养在清一色的长池子里,再送到附近的包装车间冷冻,最后用船运往北方。
  6. Delicious potted shrimps and prawns were once the stock-in-trade of the harbourside cafe.
  美味的火锅虾曾经是海港周围咖啡馆的招牌菜。
  7. These little local firms are mere small fry compared with huge international companies.
  跟庞大的跨国公司相比,这些当地的小商行都不过是些小鱼小虾而已.
  8. I'm going to have shrimps for my tea.
  傍晚的便餐我要吃点虾。
  9. Don't you remember we once ate potted shrimps with a paper knife?
  你还记得我们有一次曾用一把裁纸刀吃罐装的小虾 吗 ?
  10. Experiments were made to adapt this variety of shrimp to fresh water.
  人们进行了一些试验来使这种虾适应于淡水.
  11. When it comes to seafood, I like shrimp the best.
  说到海鲜, 我最喜欢虾.
  12. The waitress brought Ellen's shrimp cocktail.
  女服务员端来了艾伦的虾制开胃品.
  13. There were more than a dozen of them and they jumped and kicked like sand fleas.
  小虾总共有一打以上,蹦跳着,甩着脚,像沙蚤一般.
  14. Mine was a picture of four translucent prawns, with two small fish swimming above them.
  给我画的是四只虾, 半透明的,上画有两条小鱼.
  15. & He was out half the day with his granddad shrimping and went to bed hours ago.
  & 和他爷爷去收了半天虾篓,早就睡了.
本文已影响 人
[虾用英语怎么说]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
4747人看了觉得好
4552人看了觉得好
821人看了觉得好
【英语口语】图文推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 龙虾的英文 的文章

随机推荐