连词成句:1.he does it workhard work 2.long does it worktake it how 3.pronunciation be with careful your 4.tree...

把下列句子合成宾语从句1.Thomas wants to know,where does Nina live?2.Mr Brown wants to know,how far from school does she live?3.Bill wants to know,how long does it take to get to school?4.I want to know,how does she get to school?5.Thomas wants to know,what does she think of the transportation?
风纪██60105
thomas wants to know where nina
linesMr Brown wants to know how far from school she
livesBill wants to know how long it takes to get to schoolI want to know how she gets to schoolThomas wants to know what she thinks of the transportation
为您推荐:
托马斯想知道 妮娜住在哪里。 布朗先生想知道她住在离学校多远的地方。 比利想知道去学校要花多长时间。 我想知道她是怎样去学校的。 托马斯想知道对于交通她有什么看法。
扫描下载二维码1、club ,wants ,art ,he ,join ,to ,the.连词成句2、go,when,the,to,they,zoo,do?连词成句3、come,Eric,where,from,does?连词成句4、takes,an,me,lunch,hour,to,it,make.连词成句5、home,how,your,it,from,to,is,supermarket, the, far?连词成句6、Students must follow the ruies at school.改为一般疑问句7、Do they have to go to bed now?作肯定回答8、Don't listens to music in the hallways.单句改错9、I play ping-pong with Ted.用现在进行时改句子10、你姐姐通常几点去上班?____
_____does your sister usually go to work?11、你为什么喜欢长颈鹿?____
_____ you _____giraffes?12、他来自哪里?____
does he_____?13、你通常花多长时间做作业?____
_____ does it usually _____you to do the homework?14、从你们学校到火车站有多远?____
_____ from your school to the train station?
1. He wants to join the art club.2. When do they go to the zoo?3. Where does Eric come from?4. It takes me an hour to make lunch.5. How far is it from your home to the supermarket?6. Do students need to follow the rules at school?7. Yes, they do.8. Don't (listens-> listen) to .9. I am playing ping-pong with Ted.10. What time11. W like12. W come (from)13. H take14. How far is it
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码unit 3 sectionA 2_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
unit 3 sectionA 2
上传于||暂无简介
大小:2.90MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢英语:连词成句:1、how long it does take you get to home from to school.2、the early takes bus him his to work piace3、in North America to go school most students on school the bus
莫忘默念0317
work piace
early The most
in North America
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码1.bike your go does cousin school by to 2.usually him minutes bus the ride 30 takes 连词成句3.does home how take get school long to from it her to4.aunt takes to work Tom’s usually a taxi 5.city in what transportation your think do the you of 连词成句
爲你锺情00300
1.your cousin usually goes to school by bike.2.bus sually takes the him 30 minutes ride.3.how long does it take her to get to school fron home.4.Tom’s aunt usually takes a taxi to work.5.what do you think of the transportation in the city?希望可以帮到你.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.your cousin does go to school by bike.2.The bus usually takes him 30 minutes.3.How long does it take her to get to school from
home? 4.Tom's aunt takes a taxi to work.5.what do you think of the transportation in your city?
1. does your cousin
go to school by bike? 2 Riding the bus
usually takes him 30 minutes3how long does
it take her to get to school fron home 4 tom's aunt usually takes a taxi to work. 5 what do you think of the transportation in your city?
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 does it work 的文章

随机推荐