everybody talkswas__by his funny speech.

No sooner had he finished his speech ____ he was stopped by the chairman
No&sooner&had&he&finished&his&speech&&____&&he&was&stopped&by&the&chairman&
A.then&&&&&B.than&&&&&C.and&&&&&D.when&
选B. No sooner...than. 固定的。意思是“一……就…”
还有一种搭配是hardly ...when.用法也是一样的。
的感言:xiexie
其他回答 (2)
no sooner ...than.... 固定搭配。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家专业英语八级历年真题题库
本试题来自:(2005年专业英语八级历年真题,)PART Ⅲ GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
There are ten multiple-choice questions in this section. Choose the best answer to each question. Mark your answers on your coloured answer sheet.The speech act theory was first put forward by ______.A.John SearleB.John AustinC.Noam ChomskyD.M.A.K Halliday正确答案:有, 或者
您可能感兴趣的试题
单项选择题:()The opening quotation from Margaret Mead sums up a relationship between man and woman which the author ______.A.approves ofB.argues is naturalC.completely rejectsD.expects to go on changing答案:有,答案解析:有,单项选择题:()The usual idea of the cave man in the last paragraph______.A.is based on the study of archaeologyB.illustrates how people expect men to behaveC.is dismissed by the author as an irrelevant jokeD.proves that the man, not woman, should be the wooer答案:有,答案解析:有,
专业英语八级历年真题最新试卷
专业英语八级历年真题热门试卷After I heard his speech ,I felt so confused that I couldn't say a world .What he said was quite co_百度知道
After I heard his speech ,I felt so confused that I couldn't say a world .What he said was quite co
After I heard his speech ,I felt so confused that
couldn't say a world .What he said
confusing翻译
提问者采纳
听了她的演讲之后,我感到非常的困惑,我无话可说。他说的内容太令人困惑了。祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!请记得采纳,谢谢!(*^__^*)
其他类似问题
听完他的演讲后,我无语了,他说的内容太令人疑惑不解了.
按默认排序
其他2条回答
我听了他的讲话后,我觉得很困惑。我一个字也说不出来。他说的东西太令人困惑了。
当我听到他的演讲,我感到很疑惑,我无话可说。他所说的一切相当混乱
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁No sooner had he finished his speech ____ he was stopped by the chairman_百度知道
No sooner had he finished his speech
he was stopped by the chairman A.then
选B. No sooner...than. 固定的。意思是“一……就…”
还有一种搭配是hardly ...when.用法也是一样的。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
no sooner ...than.... 固定搭配。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁专业英语八级模拟试题题库
本试题来自:(2013年专业英语八级模拟试题,)PART Ⅲ GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
There are ten multiple-choice questions in this section. Choose the best answer to each question. Mark your answers on your answer sheet.Speech act theory was first proposed by ______.A.John SearleB.John AustinC.Noam ChomskyD.John Firth正确答案:有, 或者
您可能感兴趣的试题
单项选择题:()Modem linguistics differs from traditional grammar for it is mostly ______.A.prescriptive.B.descriptive.C.subjective.D.analytic.答案:有,答案解析:有,单项选择题:()______ is advanced by Paul Grice.A.Cooperative PrincipleB.Politeness PrincipleC.The General Principle of Universal GrammarD.Adjacency Principle答案:有,答案解析:有,
专业英语八级模拟试题最新试卷
专业英语八级模拟试题热门试卷

我要回帖

更多关于 everybody talks 的文章

随机推荐