请帮我好的翻译软件一下好吗

当前位置: &
请你帮我拿一下行李好吗的英文
英文翻译would you please me helme with the luggage:&&&& ask:&&&&you:&&&& assist:&&&&I; me:&&&& take:&&&& once:&&&& baggage:&&&&what
例句与用法1.Could you help me to carry the luggage / baggage请你帮我拿一下行李好吗? 2.Would you please help me to take the baggage请你帮我拿一下行李好吗? 3.Would you please me help me with the luggage请你帮我拿一下行李好吗4.Will you give me a hand with the luggage请你帮我拿一下行李好吗? 5.Please help me carry my luggage请你帮我拿一下行李好吗? 6.Can you help me take baggages请你帮我拿一下行李好吗?
相邻词汇热门词汇有会英语的吗?请帮我翻译一下好吗,在这里我先谢谢你了_百度知道
有会英语的吗?请帮我翻译一下好吗,在这里我先谢谢你了
会的不要乱翻译谢谢lf does notkneel down in front of the god
我有更好的答案
果不跪在上帝面前
如果跪在上帝面前,如何站在人类面前
如果没有notkneel下来,在上帝面前,如何能站在前面的人
若不跪拜上帝,如何立足人前
如果没在上帝面前跪过,又怎能屹立在人类之前。(延伸联想到 “吃的苦中苦,方为人上人”)个人意见 仅供参考哦~
不敬畏自然,何以立足于人。
倘若不在上帝面前跪下,又怎么站在世人面前呢?(即译为:吃得苦中苦,方为人上人。)
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《急》请帮我翻译一下好吗?谢谢!!!_百度知道
《急》请帮我翻译一下好吗?谢谢!!!
the product were measured。 参考(有许多错误的),所得的产品回收率也较高. The use of oxidation - reduction reaction。利用氧化还原反应原理. 或者根据上面的翻译. The experiment proved relatively simple,。试验证明该方法比较简单. take the extraction and anti-extraction methods of inorganic iodine laboratory iodine waste recycling technology Iodine sought from the Waste Experimental Fast enterprises or secondary recovery experiment iodide available to the simple method请帮我把下面的中文翻译成英文, the product recovery rate is also higher,寻求从含碘实验废液中快速回收企业或中学实验可用的碘化物的简便方法,具有一定的经济效益和环保意义, low-cost: 研究从实验室废碘液中提取碘的方法, have certain economic and environmental significance,,成本低廉,帮我修改一下: Research from the laboratory waste treated with iodine extraction method,并对产品含量进行测定,采取了萃取和反萃取等方法对无机实验室中含碘废液中碘的回收工艺
提问者采纳
to the recovery craft including iodine in the iodine waste liquid in the inorganic laboratory , seek to retrieve enterprises or the iodide simple and convenient method with available experiment of middle school from including the iodine experiment waste liquid fast, and determine the content of the products, the products of the income are relatively high too in rate of recovery . The test proves this method is simpler, the cost is cheap, have certain economic benefits and environmental protection meaningStudy and abolish the method to draw the iodine in the iodine liquid from the laboratory , has taken the method of extracting and extracting instead etc. Utilize and oxidize and reduce the principle of reacting
提问者评价
谢谢!!!
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请您帮我翻译一下好吗?_百度知道
请您帮我翻译一下好吗?
随着夏天的到来,空调市场又进入了销售的旺季.《空调销售》杂志组织对全国115个城市382个主要空调零售点进行了调查(其中连锁卖场244家,空调专业零售卖场138家),于近日对外发布了《2007年度空调行业开盘调查报告》《报告》显示,2007年度开盘形势虽然要好于2006年度同期,但是整体销售并未摆脱低迷的走势,销售形势并不乐观,同时由于各品牌对于淡季市场重视程度不同,投入资源力度不一,各品牌开盘以来的销量差别也较大。
提问者采纳
Air conditioning market entered sales season because summer is coming.'Air conditioning sales' magazine did research in 115 cities and 382 retailers (224 franchining stors, 138 air conditioning speciality stores), and published '2007 annual air conditioning industry report'. According to the report, the initial stage of 2007 is better than the same period of 2006, but general sales is not positive. Meanwhile, because different brand paied different attentions on off season market, invesmments are not consistent, which caused big gap on sales amount among different brands.
其他30条网友回答:能翻译一下吗
能18人回答
不能12人回答
认为“能”的网友回答:
回答1:可以翻译为:
我不理解你的信息。你能否清楚回答我的问题——LED灯烧毁时发生了什么(或什么导致了LED灯烧毁),我需要更换整个设备还是只需更换灯泡?
注: LED 是英文 light emitting diode (发光二极管)的缩写; LED 灯为节能灯。
|十二级采纳率7%
回答2:当然,学生社团从哪得到钱并不是重要,重要的是他们要用这些钱干些什么.
认为“不能”的网友回答:
回答1:不能 我都是按字收费的
|三级采纳率30%
回答2:不成句子呀 貌似不完整的说~~~
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
With arrival , air-conditioning in summer, the marketplace has entered the boom season selling. Chain on inquiry (among them the magazine organization &air-conditioning is sold & has been carried out on main 382 countrywide 115 cities air-conditioning retails sell 244 family, air-conditioning special field retails selling 138 family), in having announced display recently externally, 2007 year opening quotation although circumstances be close friends in 2006 year same terms , the entirety sells and walking not having broken away from the low fan definitely, sells circumstances is not sanguine , different at the same time since every brand takes degree seriously to dull season marketplace, Throw into resource dynamics differing, every brand
楼上的写的什么啊,晕。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文好的朋友,请帮我翻译一下,谢谢!_百度知道
英文好的朋友,请帮我翻译一下,谢谢!
早上好!请进!很高兴见到你。我是XX,你要喝点什么?要加糖还是加奶?好的,请稍等!请慢用!不客气!我可以关门吗?请跟我来!不用谢!王生、王太还在路上,不过很快到公司了。洗手间钥匙给你,你知道在哪里吗?
提问者采纳
早上好! Good morning请进! come in please很高兴见到你。 nice to meet you我是XX,你要喝点什么? i'm XX,would you like some drink?要加糖还是加奶? with sugar or with milk?好的,请稍等! OK,just a minute please请慢用! please take your ti工骸递忌郛涣店惟锭隶me不客气! you are welcome我可以关门吗?
may i close the door?请跟我来! Please come with me不用谢! you are welcome王生、王太还在路上,不过很快到公司了。 Mr. and Mrs. Wang are still on the way, but they are coming
soon洗手间钥匙 the washroom key给你,你知道在哪里吗? here you are! do you know how to get there?
一般他们会怎样回答?
我是XX,你要喝点什么? i'm XX,would you like some drink?直接回答需要什么就好:XX,please要加糖还是加奶? with sugar or with milk?with sugar/milk, please不需要就直接拒绝给你,你知道在哪里吗? here you are! do you know how to get there? yeah!(肯定)(比较口语化)/no,could you tell me?(否定)
提问者评价
谢谢!也谢谢其他热心的朋友,谢谢!
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
其他3条回答
good morningcome in pleasenice to meet youI am xx,what do you want to drinkdo you like adding sugar or milkok,hold on pleasehelp yourselfyou're welcomemay I close the doorplease follow methat's okMr and Mrs wang is on the way to company and they will arrive soonthe key to the toilethere you are,you know where to go,right?
good morning!come in!nice to meet you !I'm XX,could you like some drink ?Do you like suger or milk?OK, Please wait a minitePlease do it by yourselfYou are welcomeCould I close the door?Please come here with meThat's all rightMr wang and Miss wang are coming here,But they will come here ,soonThe sky of wash roomhere you are! Do you know wher it is ?
1 Good morning!2 Come in,please!3 Nice to meet you!4 I am XX, what would you like to drink?5 Would you like to add some surger or milk?6 Ok,wait a minute,please.7 You are welcome!8 Would you mind my closing the door?9 Follow me!10 you are welcome!11 Mr.Wang and Mrs.wang are still on their way.They will arrive at the company soon.12 The key to the toilet.13 Here you are.Do you know where is it?
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 好的翻译软件 的文章

随机推荐