wwe中bobby lashley ufc绝招??

Exclusive Interview with ex-WWE star and TNA World Champion Bobby Lashley | GiveMeSport
Published 3 years ago
Impact Wrestling is about to start their seventh annual tour in the UK with dates in Glasgow (29th January), Manchester (30th January) and finally London (31st January) and fans will be joined by the TV cameras for filming of several episodes of Impact.
It's fair to say that wrestling fans in the UK are looking forward to the events. Along with nine, yes nine, home grown British talents on the tour, they'll be joined by a stacked roster of the best wrestling talent that's likely to hit the UK this year.
One of TNA's biggest hitters on the tour, is none other than the current World Heavyweight Champion and MMA crossover fighter, 'The Destroyer' Bobby Lashley.
When GiveMeSport were offered the chance to meet up and interview him, the decision to do so only took seconds!
Probably about as long as we'd last in the ring with him...
GMS - Thank you for joining us today Lashley, We wanted to start by welcoming you back to the UK and hope you're enjoying your visit so far.
Lashley - Thanks for the welcome, I'm enjoying my visit so far we've had a lot of media but I have been able to drive round and see some of the sights London has to offer, really cool so far. I get more time around shows to take everything in.
GMS - What can fans expect from the Maximum Impact Tour this year?
Lashley - For starters a really good tour, all the guys are rested up and ready to go. Pumped for this tour for some time and ready to deliver.
GMS - Dixie Carter tweeted out they'll be a surprise or two, any clues?
Lashley - I have no clue, I didn't even see the tweet. I'll be making some calls now to find out!
GMS - Slightly more serious now, what can Impact do to attack the WWE's dominance of the pro-wrestling market?
Lashley - I think right now that we're building in the right direction and I don't want to say they are declining but they are at a bit of a standstill. Getting mixed reactions, while thats happening, we're rising up. I think that in the future it will get to a point where there will be a little bit more competition between the two.
GMS - You've had two runs in TNA, what are the differences between now and then?
Lashley - Yeah, my first run I wasn't completely right and wasn't able to give it 100% like I wanted too. I had some time inbetween to wrestle a bit and this time had more chance to settle in. And this time it has been a lot better, my work rate's been a lot better as well as getting to work with some top guys. And I'm pretty proud to holding that title for TNA right now.
GMS - What if any are the differences between TNA and WWE for a wrestler?
Lashley - You know here I like the cohesive unit and everyone is on the same page, no real back stabbing and none of that politics that usually go on, especially in the wrestling business. I know that everyone coming here is like we're about to blow this show outta there. Everyone is on the same page with that. People will enjoy the things we do and in the long run they'll be a shift
GMS - Can pro-wrestling return to the heights of the late 90's, and if so how?
Lashley - There is a possibility, we just need to go a little bit more mainstream, aim to take in the mainstream audience and thats when the numbers start going up.
GMS - TNA enjoy a roster stacked full of talent, who can be the next breakout star?
Lashley - Yeah, I think we have several guys who can do the cross over and its not just one we have several who can do it. We're all young and working together. I know that Destination America are wanting to work with us a lot to have that cross market effect.
GMS - Which of the younger stars would you like to face in the main event scene?
Lashley - Yeah there are a couple guys, of course Gunner! If he gets the right building then he'll be up there. I'd also like to work Anderson, we got to work a bit back in the WWE and now we're both here, I want that match up also. I'm keen to meet the British Boot Camp guys and I'm sure they'll be doing something on these tour shows.
GMS - Are the fans likely to see Roode Vs Lashley IIII?
Lashley - Yeah, there is a&possibility&and it may well happen on the tour, give the fans the match up&the fans are looking for.
GMS - Moving on to the world of MMA now, what if any differences in training do you undertake between the two sports?
Lashley - Yeah the training is slightly different and for the most part, I get to train the same. I hit on each part as a athlete. As a MMA I do a lot of condition work, the same is needed for wrestling.
GMS - You are the most successful crossover star between wrestling and MMA, how do you think new UFC signing CM Punk will fair in MMA?
Lashley - I think he'll do great, he's had plenty of time to train. Once he has got all of the training in. I believe he'll go out there and show the crowd that he is ready for it and I think he'll earn a lot of respect for doing it. I know a lot of people will be watching, I know I will!
GMS - Have you ever thought of using an MMA submission move in your wrestling move set?
Lashley - Yeah, I have a couple and I need to pick one thats works in pro wrestling.
GMS - Any superstitions you have prior to your TNA or Bellator matches?
Lashley - Yeah, one thing is usually do is grab my shirt and take a deep breath, the reason I do this is there's a certain smell to it. Its a certain smell that triggers my mind and I bring it to my fights to put me in that mind frame.
GMS - Has anyone in the locker room been brave enough to prank you?
Lashley - *Laughs* Err no, I don't think that will happen. I will definitely think I will keep my eyes open, I have been fortunate that it's not happened and it can certainly stay that way.
GMS - Do you feel that wrestling fans are a harder bunch to please nowadays?
Lashley - Yeah, kind of the more things people can see we want to continually change our game. Fans have seen almost everything so we are going to start mixing things up and that's what the games about. For instance Kong Havok has been built well and I'm looking foward to that one.
GMS - Anyone in wrestling past or present who'd be your dream opponent?
Lashley - I'd say Kurt, he's the one who bought into the business and mentored me on my way in and up to this point. He's the one I've wrestled with and we've never had an opportunity to wrestle each other. It would be one hell of a match and he can still go in the ring, without a doubt.
GMS - Any goals in the MMA World?
Lashley -&One thing I'm going for this year is that Bellator title, I want to hold the TNA title at the same time. I want to be first to hold both titles at the same time.
GMS - Lastly, we here at GMS would like to wish you well and hope you and the TNA roster enjoy you time in the UK.
Lashley - Thanks man, I really appreciate that and the whole locker room can't wait. Don't miss the tour this year.
GMS would like to take the opportunity to thank Bobby Lashley for spending time and answering our questions, prior to the TNA UK tour shows.
Bobby Lashley is on TNA's Maximum Impact tour of the UK, stopping off in Glasgow (29th) Manchester (30th) and London (31st) of this month.&
Limited tickets are available and can be&.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE:
Trending Stories
Latest Video
Get started with a free account
Please let us know if you believe this article is in violation of our editorial policy, please only report articles for one of the following reasons.
This article has been written by a member of the GiveMeSport Writing Academy and does not represent the views of
GiveMeSport.com or SportsNewMedia. The views and opinions expressed are solely that of the author credited at the top of this article.
GiveMeSport.com and SportsNewMedia do not take any responsibility for the content of its contributors.
Like our GiveMeSport Facebook Page and you will get this directly to you.
Already Subscribed to Facebook,
Follow GiveMeSport on Twitter and you will get this directly to you.
Already Following,
Like our GiveMeSport - WWE Page and you will get this directly to you.
Already Subscribed to G+,Bobby Lashley加入TNA? - 赛事新闻 - 摔角网
Bobby Lashley加入TNA?
Melina w/ WWE Women's Champion Beth Phoenix 击败Mickie James。
Maria透露她早在十九岁时已经获花花公子杂志邀请拍照,当时她拒绝了.现在自己更成熟,建立起自信,在得到家人和朋友的建议下才接受邀请。
传闻指在Vince McMahon与Jeff Hardy会面期间,Jeff Hardy清楚表明自己已经不再是一个&浦精&,所以不需要去戒毒所,他更表示如果Vince McMahon不喜欢,大可以解
版权所有:& 摔角网 版权所有 浙ICP备号-3同为摔跤出身的bobby lashley MMA技巧却比较单一、最后输掉比赛【wwe吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:352,541贴子:
同为摔跤出身的bobby lashley MMA技巧却比较单一、最后输掉比赛
V布。、镇楼!
我觉得可惜了、好几次连续撞到,说明他力量很好,可惜技巧太单一了。只会撞,要是技巧多了、不错的选手!挺喜欢他的
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
按住视频可进行拖动
&正在加载...
收藏成功,可进入
查看所有收藏列表
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
通用代码:
通用代码可同时支持电脑和移动设备的分享播放
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看
当前播放时间:
一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:
设备搜寻中...
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
连接失败!
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
下载安装包到本机:
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
WWE Bobby Lashley与吃人虫Boogeyman的基情[高清版]
正在检测客户端...
您尚未安装客户端,正在为您下载...安装完成后点击按钮即可下载
30秒后自动关闭
WWE Bobby Lashley与吃人虫Boogeyman的基情[高清版]">WWE Bobby Lashley与吃人虫Boogeyman的基情[高清版]
请选择打赏金额:
播放量12.7万
播放量数据:快去看看谁在和你一起看视频吧~
更多数据:
热门短视频推荐
Copyright (C) 2018 & All Rights Reserved
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
正在为您下载爱奇艺客户端安装后即可快速下载海量视频
正在为您下载爱奇艺客户端安装后即可免费观看1080P视频
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
按住视频可进行拖动
&正在加载...
收藏成功,可进入
查看所有收藏列表
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
通用代码:
通用代码可同时支持电脑和移动设备的分享播放
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看
当前播放时间:
一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
下载安装包到本机:
设备搜寻中...
连接失败!
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
下载安装包到本机:
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
WWE 美国职业摔跤 ”John Cena Vs bobby lashley WWE
正在检测客户端...
您尚未安装客户端,正在为您下载...安装完成后点击按钮即可下载
30秒后自动关闭
WWE 美国职业摔跤 ”John Cena Vs bobby lashley WWE">WWE 美国职业摔跤 ”John Cena Vs bobby lashley WWE
请选择打赏金额:
播放量12.7万
播放量数据:快去看看谁在和你一起看视频吧~
更多数据:
热门短视频推荐
Copyright (C) 2018 & All Rights Reserved
正在为您下载爱奇艺客户端安装后即可快速下载海量视频
正在为您下载爱奇艺客户端安装后即可免费观看1080P视频
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入

我要回帖

更多关于 bobby lashley ufc 的文章

随机推荐