英语好的同学英语单词,帮帮忙吧。。急急急。。。

哪位英语好来帮帮忙吧!急急急,十万火急!_百度知道
哪位英语好来帮帮忙吧!急急急,十万火急!
1. i think there will be robots.改为否定句
2. jim will live in shanghai in ten year.改为一般疑问句
3. stand higher, and you will see farther 改为同义句
4. she said ,&iam mad at peter ”改为间接引用
5. he will see me (in 2 days).就括号部...
s three years since we began to learn english .14;t see farther . 4. i haven't been to macau before .11. they have listened to me and come in .9. the nurses are good at taking care of sick people. 10;t he come to school.how long has he learned english ? 13.it't think there will be robots.2. will jim live in shanghai in ten year? 12,
you won&#39? 3. if you don't stand higher. why hasn&#39.8. she said she was mad at peter. 5. when will he see me you?6. how long have you studied ?7. i came here two years ago1. i don&#39
采纳率:58%
how many years has he learned english?how many years have we sutdied?i came here two years agohaving listened to me, they come inthe nurses are good at taking care of sick people i havenot been to macau beforewhy hasnot he come to schooli don't there will be robotswill Jim live in shanghai in ten year?the higher you stand, the farther you will seeshe said i was mad at peterwhen will he see me
1. i think there will be robots.改为否定句 I don't think there will be robots. 2. jim will live in shanghai in ten year.改为一般疑问句 Will Jim live in shanghai in ten year?3. stand higher, and you will see farther 改为同义句 You will see farther if you stand higher. 4. she said ,&iam mad at peter ”改为间接引用 She said that she was mad at peter.5. he will see me (in 2 days).就括号部分提问 When will he see me?6. we have studied (for three years )就括号部分提问 How long have you studied?7. it is two years since i came here 改为同义句 I came here two years ago.8. they have listened to me. they come in 合并为一句 They have listened to me and come in.9. the nurses are good at looking after sick people改为同义句The nurses are good at taking care of patients. 10. i have been to macau before 改为否定句 I have never been to macau before 11.he hasn't come to school (because he's ill )就括号部分提问 Why hasn't he come to school?12.he has learned english (for 5 year)就括号部分提问 How long has he learned English?13.we began to lean english there years ago 改为同义句 We have learned English for three years.14. i bought a new bike just now.用just 改写 I just bought a new bike.
1. I don't think there will be robots.
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
十万火急的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。急急急急急急急急急!!!哪位高手给帮帮忙?在下感激不尽!!!今晚就要~~~在线等~~~帮帮忙吧!!! span class="ask-f_微博生活网
你目前正在浏览:& > &
急急急急急急急急急!!!哪位高手给帮帮忙?在下感激不尽!!!今晚就要~~~在线等~~~帮帮忙吧!!!
凡字有事理可解者曰实字,无解而惟以助实字之情态者曰虚字
急急急急急急急急急!!!哪位高手给帮帮忙?在下感激不尽!!!今晚就要~~~在线等~~~帮帮忙吧!!!... ……
凡字有事理可解者曰实字,无解而惟以助实字之情态者曰虚字12V的电瓶能干啥?希望高手帮帮忙!感激不尽!!! ……
把你家吹风机拆开,取出里面的小马达,把小马达,尾部铜片上的小电容拆下来不要,在拆一个插排,取出压线铜...急急急急急急!!!!! 大家帮帮忙看看我这种配置能玩什么单机游戏~~在线等。。感激不尽!!! ……
其实配置还没那么差,很多都能玩,不过最好不要玩大型的和很精致的游戏。比如可以玩下仙三、魔兽争霸、真三...东莞真功夫总部在哪里?电话是多少?急急急!请各位帮帮忙啦!感激不尽。。 ……
你想加盟真功夫吗? 真功夫 地址:东莞市市辖区 电话:0 真功夫 地址:东莞...重庆到江苏盐城滨海八巨镇怎么走?急急急急!请好心人帮帮忙呀!感激不尽! ……
我在RI,我们盐城的火车站是个小站 你可以乘坐火车到南京或者无锡呀 然后再坐车到滨海县城,到大站下车...我妈妈得了子宫瘤,如何吃中药治疗方法?急急急。。。。。请各位帮帮忙,在下感激不尽!!! ……
百度百科 中药疗法   王不留行100克,夏枯草、生牡蛎、苏子各30克,用水煎服,每日或隔日1剂,3...单硅电鱼机不起振,请高手中的高手高手高高手帮帮忙,在下感激不尽,谢谢! ……
如果是高频的机器, 不启动就要先测 驱动电路正不正常, 芯片是 SG3525的话 测 11 和14脚...我是高分子材料系的学生,求一篇和自己专业有关的自我介绍,急急急急,求各位高手帮帮忙。感激不尽 ……
高分子材料是一个很大的方向,包括材料加工,合成,模具等等等等..........你是哪个方向的?今年517分能在西安找个好2本吗?急急急急急i急急急急急急急急急各位大哥大姐帮帮忙 小弟感激不尽 ……
百度一下答案就出来了,西安高校多很,看学校也要看专业,你所选的专业在当校是不是重点的而不是学校有多大...
你可能感兴趣的内容?

我要回帖

更多关于 同学英语单词 的文章

随机推荐