哪位英语句子达人达人帮忙翻译一下,谢谢

各位英语达人,帮小弟翻译一下这段话,谢谢!血糖浓度是衡量人体生理健康的重要指标之一,失衡的血糖浓度直接影响人体健康.目前血糖检测主要是微创检测,市场上还没有精确的无损血糖测试设备.因此,寻找一种更_百度作业帮
各位英语达人,帮小弟翻译一下这段话,谢谢!血糖浓度是衡量人体生理健康的重要指标之一,失衡的血糖浓度直接影响人体健康.目前血糖检测主要是微创检测,市场上还没有精确的无损血糖测试设备.因此,寻找一种更佳的无损测试理论变得更加重要.基于这种思想,本文对荧光光谱法无损血糖测试理论进行了初步探索,为血糖测试的有效方法作前期实验研究.文中采用荧光光谱分析法对血糖无损测进行了基础研究,其结果表明:(1)以365nm光激发不同浓度血糖的全血溶液,在200-800nm范围内D-葡萄糖荧光特征峰强度同血糖浓度之间具有一定的关系;(2)全血溶液和血清溶液的D-葡萄糖荧光特征峰位置重合,但血糖浓度同荧光特征峰强度关系差异很大;(3)在365nm激发下确定了不同浓度的红细胞溶液的荧光光谱的特征峰位置.
Blood sugar concentration is human physiological health measure one of the important indexes of blood glucose concentration,the imbalance of the directly affect human body health.At present the main blood sugar test is a minimally invasive testing,on the market are not accurate nondestructive blood sugar test equipment.,looking for a better nondestructive testing theory become more important.With this in mind,this paper fluorescence spectrometry nondestructive blood sugar test theory,explores the effective method for blood sugar test for early experiments.This paper using fluorescence spectrum analysis method to measure the blood sugar nondestructive basic research,the results show that:(1) to 365 nm to activate different light of whole blood glucose concentration solution,and in the 200 800 nm range D-glucose fluorescence intensity of characteristic peak with blood sugar concentration has a certain
(2) the whole blood serum solution of the solution and D-glucose fluorescence characteristic peak position overlap,(3) in the 365 nm under different concentrations determined stimulate the solution of fluorescence spectrum of red blood cells characteristic peak position.•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
一增加了约7个百分点的失业率,我们不包括当前的危机,伴随银行危机远较陡如图2所示,是房屋价格下降.4年的周期持续低迷阶段,但在许多情况下惊人的大。 (由于失业率是一个滞后指标分类,就业上升20个百分点以上由美国失业经历点金融危机的后果。持续时间越短当与房地产价格相比下滑与观测相一致该股票价格也远远低于惯性,冰岛和奥地利已经经历了高峰到谷底股票价格跌幅远远超过了历史对照组的平均水平,失业率上升了近五年来。值得注意的是,如果有点短住。虽然没有对手战后集大萧条期间。)平均而言。股票的平均价格下降是历史百分之55,股票价格下跌。图3所示的整个历史比较在失业率上升小组.9,在3,在目前的周期
超然的肃杀&
正如表明的图 2,陪银行危机的股票价格下跌是远陡比房屋价格的跌幅,如果有些短住。较短的持续时间低迷与房地产价格相比是符合观察远低于惯性股票价格。股票价格的平均历史跌幅是55.9 % 的为期 4 年的周期低迷阶段。值得注意的是,在当前的周期内冰岛和奥地利已经经历了高峰,槽公平价格拒绝远远超过历史比较组的平均值。图 3 看失业率增加跨历史的比较组。(如,因此失业率仍被列为一个滞后指标,我们不包括当前危机。)平均,失业上升近五年的一个约 7 个百分点的失业率的升幅。虽然没有的战后剧集在大萧条时期就业过程中的竞争对手的 20 多个百分点经验丰富的美国失业率上升然而在很多情况下惊人大金融危机的后果。
六一班的钟依婷&
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
.&&闽ICP备号&&&
Powered by请英语达人帮我翻译一下,谢谢大家了,我明天要用英语自我介绍~~_百度知道
请英语达人帮我翻译一下,谢谢大家了,我明天要用英语自我介绍~~
为贵社增加利润。习惯长时间高负荷工作的工作活动,包括港澳和东南亚。我是从导游一点点做起来的,希望贵社给我一次面试的机会,我会全心全意为贵社工作,熟悉销售环节及出境操作,独自带外国团队,英语口语佳,熟悉出境线路的操作环节,有志于长期在旅游业发展,希望贵社能给予我一次机会。熟悉北京周边各个景点,当过领队,能经常或长期出差有良好的气质形象,能承受工作压力。可以根据不同的客户群体制定出不同的路线; 具有较强的组织协调能力,能独立操作团队,可独自在北京当地接,全国大部分景点都去过。在旅游行业最关键的在于经验我很想加入贵社
提问者采纳
familiar with the sale of part of the country and operations, local access in Beijing alone, and is familiar with the operation of exit routes link can operate independently team, the most visited attractions, I hope that your first interview to the community the opportunity, alone with a foreign team, interested in long-term development of tourism in the hope that your community can give me a chance I will serve the community for your work, as a team leader, can withstand the pressure of work. Can be based on different customer groups to develop a different line. In the tourism industry is the most crucial experience, good spoken English, regular or long-term mission a good quality image, for your community to increase profits. I was a little bit from the tour to doI would like to join your community. Habits of high-load work long hours of work activities of the organization and coordination with strong capabilities. Familiar with the various scenic spots around Beijing, including Hong Kong and Macao and Southeast Asia
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英语自我介绍的相关知识
其他2条回答
can withstand the working pressure.May act according to the different client base system to decide on the different route, hoped expensive society the opportunity which one time interviews for me.I am do little from the tourguide, hoped expensive society can give me an opportunity,你看看, sells the link familiar and leaves country the operation, is ambitious in for a long time in the tourism development, leaves country familiar the line operation link,欢迎指导, for expensive society increase profit, can frequently or the long-term business trip has the good makings image, can operate the team independently, has worked as group leader.Is familiar with the Beijing peripheral each scenic spot.I very want to join Has the strong organization to coordinate ability.Most essential lies in the experience in the traveling profession.The custom long time shoulders the work high the work activity, English spoken language is good, the national majority of scenic spots all have gone, including Hong Kong and Macao and Southeast Asia, may alone meet in the Beijing locality, alone brings the foreign team就这些了
给你几篇参考下 Good morning,my dear teachers,my dear professors.i am very glad to be here for your interview.my name is song yonghao,i am 22 years old .i come from luoyang,a very beautiful aicent city.my undergratuade period will be accomplished in changan university in july ,2004;and now,i am trying my best for obtaining a key to tongji university. generally speaking ,i am a hard working student especially do the thing i am interested in. i will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. when i was sophomore, i found web design very interesting, so i learned it very hard . to weaver a homepage for myself, i stayed with my pesonel computer for half a month.,and i am the first one in my class who own his homepage. forthermore,i am a person with great perserverence. during the days preparing for the first examination,i insist on running every day, no matter what the weather was like.and just owning to this,i could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end. well ,in my spare time ,i like basketball, tennis and chinese chess. also english is my favorate.i often go to english corner to practise my oral english on every thursday,and write compositions to improve my witten ability .but i know my english is not good enough ,i will continue studying. ok, that is all,thank you for your attention 英文自我介绍范文2 Good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, I would like to answer whatever you may raise, and I hope I can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this prestigious university in september. now I will introduce myself briefly,I am 21 years old,born in heilongjiang province ,northeast of china,and I am curruently a senior student at beijing XX uni.my major is packaging engineering.and I will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in june.in the past 4 years,i spend most of my time on study,I have passed CET4/6 with a ease. and I have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice. besides, I have attend several packaging exhibition hold in Beijing, this is our advantage study here, I have taken a tour to some big factory and company. through these I have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry. compared to developed countries such as us, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1978,our packaging industry are still underdeveloped, mess, unstable, the situation of employees in this field are awkard. but I have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth pace still. I guess you maybe interested in the reason itch to law, and what is my plan during graduate study life, I would like to tell you that pursue law is one of my lifelong goal,I like my major packaging and I won't give up,if I can pursue my master degree here I will combine law with my former education. I will work hard in thesefields ,patent ,trademark, copyright, on the base of my years study in department of p&p, my character? I cannot describe it well, but I know I am optimistic and confident. sometimes I prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music, but I am not lonely, I like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything ,my favorite pastime is valleyball,playing cards or surf online. through college life,I learn how to balance between study and entertainment. by the way, I was a actor of our amazing drama club. I had a few glorious memory on stage. that is my pride. 英文自我介绍范文3 MY BACKGROUND I was born in a small village of Shan Dong Province on April 4th, 1968. When I was young, my family was very poor, so I had to work to earn money to help my parents after class when I was in the middle school. In 1986 I was admitted by University of International Business and Economics (or: UIBE) to pursue a bachelor degree in Economics. My major is accounting in Department of International Business Management. The undergraduate education gave me a wide range of vision and taught me how to cooperate with others. I developed several professional interests in Accounting, Finance, and International Trade. The following eight-year working experience offered me a good chance to give full play to my creativity, intelligence and diligence. In , I worked as an assistant to funding manager in China National Technical Import and Export Corporation. In 1993-present, I was employed by China Kingdom Import and Export Corporation to be the Manger of Financial and Accounting Division. I do believe that with my hard early life, solid educational background and ample working experience, I would be an excellent student of you MBA program. MY PERSONAL ACCOMPLISHMENT: After graduating from UIBE, I was employed as the assistant to the funding manager by China National Technical Import and Export Corporation. After reading a lot of related files, and analyzing the overall funding situation of the corporation, I found that the loan policy was not been put into effect. So we have thousands of millions RMB loan with very high interest rate while a large amount of cash in bank with very low interest rate was idle. I reported this to my supervisor, and then we studied and revised the loan policy. This revision saved the corporation approximately RMB thirty millions yuan. In order to raise the funding effectiveness, after one year’s hard work, I developed the internal banking system within the corporation based on the actual funding supply and need of the different divisions and projects. This internal banking system made full use of the corporation’ funding resources, and due to this, I was highly praised by the president of the corporation. WHY CHOOSE YOUR MBA PROGRAM? After I have worked in business area for eight years, I feel that I need to continue my education by pursuing a Master degree in business administration. I have practiced my professional expertise in accounting, demonstrated my leadership abilities and perfected my communication skills. But I have yet to become an entrepreneur in my own right, and to fully master the art of modern business. I want to be trained more vigorously in scientific methods of analysis and synthesis. There are a lot of opportunities and challenges in China that I do not yet fell fully confident to seize. My business career has so far benefited mostly the companies that I worked for, but a good business education in your university will probably become a new era for me. Your university is well known for its excellence in China’s business education. I am sure that, with my extensive business experience, I can be a worthy student of yours. I am anxious to benefit from your seasoned guidance and take advantage of your research facilities. 原则1.测试的重点考查的是你运用语言的能力,而不是对你的背景的了解。 2.自信 I am working for a XXXXX company as XXXXX(an assistant manager) in the XXXXX section.(我增经在XXXXX公司的XXXXX部门任XXXXX职位,比如经理助理). In the company my job is to XXXX(develop new computer software) and I enjoy the job very much, because XXXX(software development is very creative and imaginative work). 在公司里我的工作是XXXX(开发新的电脑软件),我非常喜欢这个工作,因为XXXXX(软件开发是一项非常需要创造性和想象力的工作。:也就是凸现你有创造性和想象力) The following XXXXX-year working experience offered me a good chance to give full play to my creativity, intelligence and diligence.(接下来的XXX年的工作经验让我得到了很大的发展) What's more, I have taken a tour to some big company, through these i have a deeply understanding of XXXXX(computer software industry).(我还参观过一些大公司,通过这些,我对XXXXX(电脑软件工业)有了比较深刻的认识) I choose to come here because I do think that company would XXXXXX(provide me a more challenge work and better develope chance) (我选择到这里工作因为我认为公司XXXXX(说他的好处,能给我提供一份更具备挑战性的工作和更好的发展机会)) I do believe that with my solid educational background and ample working experience, I would be an excellent worker in your company. (我相信以我过硬的教育背景以及工作经验,我会成为公司中出色的一员) 参考资料:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
只需一步,快速开始
查看: 2629|回复: 9
有没有哪位英语达人(或者住在美国的)帮我查证一下 RENEW LIFE 这个品牌??!!感谢
本帖最后由 ACHENWEIHUA 于
17:44 编辑
有没有哪位英语达人(或者住在美国的)帮我查证一下 RENEW LIFE 这个品牌??!!龙腾网
事情是这么回事,我打算在网上买 益生菌 类健康食品,搜索了一阵子发现这个 RENEW LIFE 不错,不仅便宜而且还是美国本土生产,但是我还是有些担心,我怕买到美国的小牌子(毕竟是要吃的东西,谨慎点好),所以想请英语达人(或者住在美国的)帮我查证一下。龙腾网
我用百度也查不到这个牌子。搜出来的结果就是一大推英文。
有帮助我的同学吗?感谢!
哥没钱出国
能不能帮忙翻译一下,美国网民对这个品牌的评论。&
亚马逊17个人中13个给了5星
本帖最后由 绝对的骑士 于
23:58 编辑
15人发现此评论有用:龙腾网
5.0 5颗星 ,日 ,太神奇了 !
通过(佛罗里达州) 龙腾网
是最好的益生菌,我曾经用过的,我试过十几种不同品牌。 我强烈建议买吧! 我开始服用之后身体状况非常好。 我觉得像我的身体又回到了12岁。 接触猪流感的情况下,我甚至从来没有生病。 这个产品是真是太神奇了,我相信每个人都该尝试一下,他们会留下深刻的印象!
12个人发现此评论有用:
5.0出5颗星 我试过益生菌 ,日 ,日
通过(罗斯科,IL) - 查看所有评论
我已经尝试了许多益生菌,但这些对我最好。 我一天总是从一个大杯水,这些胶囊开始,当我已经错过了一两天,我绝对可以告诉大家,我需要马上服用他们呢。 您要记得检查容器上的失效日期,保存在冰箱,并利用它们不断取得好结果。
11人1发现此评论有用:
5颗星 治愈我的肠易激综合征 ,日,
(伍德布里奇,弗吉尼亚州) - 查看所有评论
我患有IBS的 - 的腹痛,腹​​胀,气,腹泻和便秘 - 四年。 我使用这个益生菌(然后在这之后,200亿美元)一个月,我完全恢复正常! 我不知道什么,可能是我的错觉,我一直没有服用太多(甚至抗抑郁药)的各种药物。 但最后我的医生坚持认为,我唯一的选择是益生菌。 我曾尝试之前(几年),但他们都没有效果。 我刚开始购买了正常的1或2亿CFU胶囊。 当时我想我还不如去更大的地方买或者回家,但我最后尝试了一下。 现在,我的生活和幸福是欠这些家伙的。 我觉得该给他们发送1万美元的支票! (如果我有这些钱)。 我希望同样有IBS的另一些人至少进行一个尝试。 我认为IBS是造成太多坏菌在肠道中,并没有足够的好解决方法。 它在那里,像战争,而你不能进入战争。 你必须有一支军队。 据我所知,太多的益生菌有很多缺点,所以像我以前买的那些胶囊已经不便宜了。
以下是原文:
15 of 15 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, July 28, 2009
Tough Reviewer &chemg& (FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ReNew Life Ultimate Flora Critical Care 50 Billion, Vegetable Capsules (Health and Beauty)
this is the best probiotic that I have ever used and I have tried over dozen different brands. I would highly suggest it! My health is excellent since I started taking it. I feel like my body is 12 years old again. I was even in contact with Swine-flu case and never got sick. This product is really amazing I convinced everyone I know to try it and they are beyond impressed!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comment
12 of 12 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Best probiotics I've tried, March 22, 2009
Night Reader (Roscoe, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Renew Life - Ultimate Flora Critical Care 50 Billion - 30 - Veg Cap (Health and Beauty)
I have tried many probiotics but these have been the best for me. My day always begins with a large glass of water and one of these capsules and when I've missed a couple of days I definitely can tell that I need to get right back on them. Make sure you check the expiration date on the container, keep them in the refrigerator and use them consistently to get good results.
Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comment
11 of 11 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Cured my IBS, February 4, 2011
Mike H (Woodbridge, VA) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Renew Life - Ultimate Flora Critical Care 50 Billion - 30 - Veg Cap (Health and Beauty)
I suffered from IBS - abdominal pain, bloating, gas, diarrhea and constipation - for four years. I took this probiotic (and then after that, the 200 billion one) for a month and I was completely back to normal! I didn't know what was wrong with me, and I had been on various medications that didn't do much (even antidepressants). But finally my doctor insisted that my only option left was probiotics. I had tried them before (several years back) but they had no effect. I had just taken the normal 1 or 2 billion CFU capsules. So I figured I might as well go big or go home, and I gave this one a try. Now I literally owe my life and happiness to these guys. I feel like sending them a $10,000 check! (would if I had the money). I hope some other people with IBS at least give this a try. I think IBS is caused by too many bad bacteria in the gut and not enough good. Its like warfare in there, you can't go to war with 100 soldiers. You have to have an army. There's no downsides to taking too much probiotics as far as I know, so don't cheap out like I did before and get wimpy 1 billion capsules.
Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comment
本帖最后由 绝对的骑士 于
00:16 编辑
全部的我就不一一翻译了,再把差评发出来你自己看龙腾网
对于差评的人,其他人总体意思就是龙腾网
你所描述的几乎是积极Herx的反应。 正确的方法是你应该尝试用一个较低的CFU的号码(如Jarro - Dophilus EPS)益生菌,或尝试终极Flora的强度较低的产品之一。龙腾网
对于所有那些考虑这个产品的人,请确定自己对此的研究非常仔细,并查看过于积极或消极的的评价。 我还没有尝试过这个产品,但我会考虑它。
。。。说我有不良信息。。。原文我就不发了,你自己去看,找其他人确认下翻译
确实打不开,要翻墙&
这个链接打不开?&
我觉得关键是差评,好评可能是托
。。。而且上面哪些好评太刻意了。。。&
看着更像是广告............
我用百度也查不到这个牌子。搜出来的结果就是一大推英文。
LZ 小心呢,老外使用的,俺么中国人不一定合适