give me some advice as simple askim possiblee与give me some advice as simply askim possiblee哪个表达对?

give me some advice【英语吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,220,804贴子:
give me some advice收藏
why I always not dare to said ?what I should to do ?who can help me ?
英语外教口语培训班乐语让您找回信心,大胆说英语——来乐语教育大声说英语吧.英语外教口语培训班小班教学免费体验,三个月短期见效so easy
do just what you like,think simply and get the passion of life
Hmmm actually u can learn grammar first There are some mistakes in ur sentences
You are afraid of making mistakes and looking foolish. It is a VERY common problem in China, unfortunately there is no quick solution but the best thing to do is to start simple, speak a little everyday, one or two sentences to someone you don't know everyday. say &Hi, beautiful day today!& or &Excuse me, where's the nearest store?& or whatever you watn to say, something simple just to get used to it, the next week say two things, or three, start slow and as you gain confidence say more. It's not easy, and you'll probably always be nervous, but you have to train yourself to ignore the nervousness, ignore the voice in your head telling you not to talk! Life is better when you can talk easier. You are more likely to get jobs, to win interviews, to get promotions if you are able to speak out your ideas. If no one ever hears you, no one will ever notice you.
you have some problem expressing
&what should I do?& it's wrong to say &what I should to do?&
还有为什么第一句要用said过去时?
Hey,girl,you should know it is a common problem that everybody have ,just the matter of time.I mean you should just say what you wanna say,do what you wanna do,dont care the opinions of other peoplepractice what you would say when you meet different people,and hope you will succeed
怎么样学习英语[沪江]零基础入门轻松实现流利口语,欧美外教真人互动突破哑巴英语.助教24小时答疑,及时解决学习疑难杂症,日常学习话题全攻克!
do what you want .
i have a common problem with u,and haven't overcome.but i found every time i put on my headphones will become very confident.perhaps the psychological effect,this'll be easier for me to communicate with others
should后面直接do,不需要to
i m confused . not dare to said is not too bad for you .
what I should to do 这句就有问题
u need courage
Hello~lovely girl^_^ l think in terms of English learning, there are no secrets and shortcuts.You should choose your own way of learing and do the right thing. You will succeed in the future.~ Remember the famous English proverb & Practise makes perfect&.
登录百度帐号推荐应用Could you give me some advice on how to a foreign language in a short time? A.sayB.masterC.doD.work 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Could you give me some advice on how to ________ a foreign language in a short time? A.sayB.masterC.doD.work
科目:高中英语
The traffic is heavy this day, I& _____ arrive a bit late, so could you save me a place?&
A. can&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. must&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. need.& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. might&
Could you give us the reason why you didn't do as _____ ?
A. were told&&& B. to be told&&&& C. told to&&&& D. told
来源:学年辽宁省协作体高三领航高考预测(四)英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
It was a beautiful Sunday morning, and Maggie and Iwere returning from our walk through the woods.Wewere only a couple of blocks from home when I spotted a cell phone and a creditcard sitting on the road.We took them home.We always find amazing things on the street and shelooks upon them as a movable feast-a chicken wing here or a barbecue rib (肋骨)there.I found another cell phone a few years back, too, andcalled a number in its phone book.I explainedthe situation to the guy who answered.He said itwas his sister's and that he'd come to pick it up, which he did.And that was that.No verbalthank-you, no written thank-you, no “here's a box of chocolates” thank-you.I didn't have time to call anyone on my latest foundcell phone.I was pouring myself coffee when it startedto shake and dance across the kitchen counter.“Who's this?” someone asked when I picked up.“Who's this?” I countered(反问).“Sarah?”She was surprised at my knowing her name until sherealized her name was on the credit card.“Could yousend them to me?” she asked.She lives in Arlington, which is 2 miles from my house.“Hmm, no, ”I replied, adding that I thought she couldcome to get them, and that if I wasn't at home, they would be in my mailbox.A day later, when I was out for a run, someone gotthem back.There wasn't even a piece of paper put inthe mailbox with “Thanks” on it.In this age of e-mail andcell phone, there's really no excuse.Years ago, Ifound something more precious than a $100 bill on the street:a driver's license.I saw&that its owner lived a couple of blocks from me, so I called him up.He asked whether I could slip the license through hisfront door.“I guess I could, ”I replied.And that was that.1.What is the relationship between Maggie and thewriter?A.Wife andhusband&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Daughter andfatherC.Teacher andstudent&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Master andpet dog2.How many experiences are mentioned by the writer toreturn things to the losers?A.3&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.4&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.5&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.63.How did the writer know Sarah's name?A.From hertelephone's phone book&&&&&&&&& B.From hercredit cardC.From here-mail&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.From herdriver's license4.The writer wants to tell us through the unusualstories,A.we shouldreturn the things we picked to the losersB.people don'tknow how to appreciate others in the age of e-mail and cell phoneC.people shouldlearn to appreciate persons who provide help for youD.the advanceof society makes people lose some virtues&
来源:贵州省学年度高一下学期单元测试试卷(一)(英语)
题型:单项填空
Could you give me ____ on how to learnEnglish?
A.some advice
B.an advice
C.any advice
D.some advices
来源:学年山东省高三10月考英语试题
题型:单项填空
Could you give me a hand? Itseems that my strength has _________.&& A. usedup&&&&&& & B. beengiven out C. run out&&&& &&& D. been run out&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 kim possible 的文章

随机推荐