帮忙把下面的醉翁亭记句子翻译译成英语,急用、谢谢

请大家用英语帮我翻译下这句话 谢谢了 很急我们的画有分两种质量的 一种是普通的一种麻布的 您的画要画在普通的效果比较好,我们给您寄出去的就是您确认的作品 因为我们不可能在画一_百度作业帮
请大家用英语帮我翻译下这句话 谢谢了 很急我们的画有分两种质量的 一种是普通的一种麻布的 您的画要画在普通的效果比较好,我们给您寄出去的就是您确认的作品 因为我们不可能在画一
请大家用英语帮我翻译下这句话 谢谢了 很急我们的画有分两种质量的 一种是普通的一种麻布的 您的画要画在普通的效果比较好,我们给您寄出去的就是您确认的作品 因为我们不可能在画一张在给您掉包,如果您要退款可以,但是您要把您现在手中的画寄给我们,中间的费用都由您负责,然后我们把画钱给您退回去,但是运费已经产生了 我们就不予退
We are partakers of two paintings a quality of linen is a common picture to paint of your results were better in general, we send you out to confirm the work is because we can not draw one in the Your substitution, If you want a refund can, but you must send your picture now in the hands of us, the middle of the expenses are your responsibility, then we draw the money back to you, but shipping has resulted in us not to retreat to
Our paintings have a kind of your painting that is ordinary kind of linen to divide two kinds of masses to draw better in the ordinary effect, we send out for you go to of is the work of your validati...
Our painting to have two kinds of quality one kind is ordinary a linen your painting to draw in ordinary effect is good, we give you send out is you confirm work because we can't be in drawing a DiaoB...
We are partakers of two paintings a quality of linen is a common picture to paint of your results were better in general, we send you out to confirm the work is because we can not draw one in the Your...英语成绩好的帮我翻译下这些句子。。。。谢谢!!!急用哦!!!帮我翻译下面的句子,翻译的好的话有分加,,,,,谢谢咧。。。。明天就要用的。。。。。。
基本句型_百度作业帮
英语成绩好的帮我翻译下这些句子。。。。谢谢!!!急用哦!!!帮我翻译下面的句子,翻译的好的话有分加,,,,,谢谢咧。。。。明天就要用的。。。。。。
英语成绩好的帮我翻译下这些句子。。。。谢谢!!!急用哦!!!帮我翻译下面的句子,翻译的好的话有分加,,,,,谢谢咧。。。。明天就要用的。。。。。。
基本句型主语+不及物动词1 . 1919年,在北京爆发了“五四”运动(the May Fourth Movement)2 . 这个盒子重5斤.(kilo)3 . 五年前我住在北京.4 . 在过去十年里,我的家乡已经发生了巨大的变化。
主语+及物动词+宾语昨晚我写了一封信。我父亲能流利的说英语。(fluently)你介意我开窗户吗?你们必须在两周之内看完那些书。他指出我的作文中的错误。point out,composition我们必训派人去请医生。你在工作中可以依靠他。写完作文后,我们必须检查一遍。go over
主语+系动词+表语我的兄弟是大学生。这本书是关于美国历史的书。他的工作是在幼儿园里找看儿童。nursery他失业了。树叶已经变黄了。这个报告听起来很健康。十五岁他就成为有名的钢琴家了。pianist孩子们,请保持安静。
主语+及物动词+间接宾语+直接宾语奶奶昨晚给我们讲了一个有趣的故事。请把那本字典地给我好吗?dictionary我父亲已经给我买了一辆新自行车。我替你叫辆出租车好吗?这个学期我已经给父母写过三封信了。他把车票给列车员看。conductor
主语+及物动词+宾语+宾补我们大家都认为他是城实的。conductor我们把小偷释放了。set...free他叫我们参加做游戏。我要你把真相告诉我。每天早晨,我们都听到他大声朗读英语。那可怕的声音把孩子们吓坏了。make...frightened他每个月理一次发。我们要是学校变得跟美丽。
高手们麻烦你们了,我明天的命运都在你们手中了。。。
基本句型主语+不及物动词1 . 1919年,在北京爆发了“五四”运动(the May Fourth Movement)2 . 这个盒子重5斤.(kilo)3 . 五年前我住在北京.4 . 在过去十年里,我的家乡已经发生了巨大的变化。
主语+及物动词+宾语昨晚我写了一封信。我父亲能流利的说英语。(fluently)你介意我开窗户吗?你们必须在两周之内看完那些书。他指出我的作文中的错误。point out,composition我们必训派人去请医生。你在工作中可以依靠他。写完作文后,我们必须检查一遍。go over
主语+系动词+表语我的兄弟是大学生。这本书是关于美国历史的书。他的工作是在幼儿园里找看儿童。nursery他失业了。树叶已经变黄了。这个报告听起来很健康。十五岁他就成为有名的钢琴家了。pianist孩子们,请保持安静。
主语+及物动词+间接宾语+直接宾语奶奶昨晚给我们讲了一个有趣的故事。请把那本字典地给我好吗?dictionary我父亲已经给我买了一辆新自行车。我替你叫辆出租车好吗?这个学期我已经给父母写过三封信了。他把车票给列车员看。conductor
主语+及物动词+宾语+宾补我们大家都认为他是城实的。conductor我们把小偷释放了。set...free他叫我们参加做游戏。我要你把真相告诉我。每天早晨,我们都听到他大声朗读英语。那可怕的声音把孩子们吓坏了。make...frightened他每个月理一次发。我们要是学校变得跟美丽。
Basic sentence pattern subject + intransitive verb 1.1919 years, in Beijing, the outbreak of the "54" campaign (the May Fourth Movement) 2. The box weight 5 kg. (Kilo) 3. Five years ago I lived in Beijing. 4. In the past decade, my hometown has changed.
Subject + transitive verb + object I wrote a letter last night. My father could speak English fluently. (Fluently) Do you mind if I have the window? You have to read in those two weeks the book. He pointed out my errors in writing. point out, composition We will send for training doctors. You can rely on his work. Finished writing, we must check again. go over
Subject + linking verb + predicative My brother is a university student. This book is a book on the history of the United States. His job is to look at the kindergarten children to find. nursery He lost their jobs. Yellowing of the leaves already. This report sounds very healthy. 15-year-old he became a famous pianist. pianist Children, please keep quiet.
Subject + transitive verb + indirect object + direct object Last night she told us an interesting story. Please send it to the dictionary for me please? dictionary My father has bought me a new bike. I called a taxi for you, please? This semester I have already written to the parents of three letters. He look at tickets to the conductor. conductor
Subject + transitive verb + object + pin up We all think he is the real city. conductor We released the thief. set ... free He told us to do to participate in the game. I want you to tell me the truth. Every morning, we heard him read aloud in English. That terrible sound frightened the children. make ... frightened He first made a month rationale. If we become with the beauty school.“别灰心,在老师和同学们的帮助下,你会赶上全班同学的”这句翻译成英语怎么说?急用!!!要人工翻译的,不要机器翻译的,痕很急,希望快一点,先谢谢各位大侠了。_百度作业帮
“别灰心,在老师和同学们的帮助下,你会赶上全班同学的”这句翻译成英语怎么说?急用!!!要人工翻译的,不要机器翻译的,痕很急,希望快一点,先谢谢各位大侠了。
“别灰心,在老师和同学们的帮助下,你会赶上全班同学的”这句翻译成英语怎么说?急用!!!要人工翻译的,不要机器翻译的,痕很急,希望快一点,先谢谢各位大侠了。
dont be discouraged,with the help of the teacher and the classmates,you'll catch up with all of the classmates
Don't be discouraged,with the help of the teachers and students,you will catch up with all the others. 绝对正确。希望能帮到你、
Don't give up. You will catch up with your classmates under the help of
your teachers and classmates.
Don't be upset.Under the help of the teachers and the students you will catch up with others.
Don't lose heart,with the help of the teachers and classmates,you will keep up with all classmates. 希望楼主满意喽~
Don't lose heart.With the help of the teacher and the classmates, you'll catch up with the whole class.希望能有帮助请各位把下面的语句翻译成英语,急用!谢谢!_百度知道
请各位把下面的语句翻译成英语,急用!谢谢!
请各位把下面的语句翻译成英语,急用!谢谢!1.大端面打标记。2.清洗后涂防锈油。3.在外圆上做3个M6-6H孔,小端面做3个M6-6H孔。4.按工艺要求进行包装。5.在小端面做1个Φ5销孔,同时做3个均匀分布的Φ5.1孔(即M6底孔)。6.原材料进厂检验指导书。7.攻3个M6-6H孔。8.精镗内孔。9.找正基准面,平磨另一面。10.车外形,钻孔,扩孔。11.化学成分含量及机械性能检验。12.包装作业指导书。
提问者采纳
碰到我心情好。供参考。1. Marking on the larger end face.2. Coating the anti-rust oil after cleaning.3. Tapping of 3 M6-6H holes on the excircle, and 3 M6-6H holes at the smaller end.4. Packing according to technological requirement.5. Punching 1 hole with diameter of 5mm for pin. Meanwhile, punching 3 equispaced holes (namely bottom hole of M6 ) with diameter of 5.1mm.6. Prepare the incoming inspection instruction of raw material.7. Tapping of 3 M6-6H holes.8. Finish boring.9. Alignment of the reference plane, and flat grinding of the other surface.10. Outline turning, drilling, and broaching.11. Inspection of mechanical properties and chemical composition.12. Prepare instruction for packaging.
提问者评价
非常感谢合作!
其他类似问题
17人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
1. Large end marking. 2. Antirust coating of oil after cleaning. 3. In the cylindrical to do three M6-6H holes, the small end to do three M6-6H holes. 4. According to process requirements for packaging. 5. In the end make a Φ5 small pin holes at the same time to do three holes evenly distributed Φ5.1 (ie M6 bottom). 6. Of raw materials inspection instructions. 7. Attack 3 M6-6H holes. 8. Fine boring the hole. 9. Alignment datum, flat grinding the other side. 10. Car shape, drilling, reaming. 11. Chemical composition and mechanical properties testing. 12. Packaging operating instructions.供参考,希望对你有帮助
1. The big end play markers.2 the rust-proof besmear after cleaning.3. The outer circle do 3 M6-6H hole, small end do 3 M6-6H holes.4. The technique requirements for packaging.5. In small tip-to-face do 1 Φ 5 pin hole, and 3 of uniform distribution Φ 5.1 hole (namely M6 herein).6. Raw materials into the factory inspection directive.7. Attack 3 M6-6H holes.8. Fine boring inner hole.9. Find is PingMo datum plane, other side.10. Car appearance, drilling, reaming.11. The chemical constituents content and mechanical properties test.12. Packing wi.
1.big end marking. 2. antirust coating of oil after cleaning. 3. In the cylindrical to do three M6-6H holes, the small end to do three M6-6H holes. 4. according to process requirements for packaging. 5. in the end make a Φ5 small pin holes at the same time to do three holes evenly distributed Φ5.1 (ie M6 bottom). 6. of raw materials inspection instructions. 7. Attack 3 M6-6H holes. 8. fine boring the hole. 9. alignment datum, flat grinding the other side. 10. car shape, drilling, reaming. 11. chemical composition and mechanical properties testing. 12. Packaging operating instructions.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 醉翁亭记句子翻译 的文章

随机推荐