帮忙翻译下英语.阅读理解 英语翻译中不理解 英语翻译的

帮忙翻译一篇英语阅读理解
帮忙翻译一篇英语阅读理解 20
One day Basreddin borrowed a pot from his neighbour Ail. The next day he brought it back with another little pot inside.&That&s not mine,&said Ail.&Yes,it is,&said Nasreddin.&While your pot was staying with me,it had a baby。&
补充:One day Nasreddin borrowed a pot (罐) from his neighbour Ali. The next day he brought it back with another little pot inside. “That’s not mine,” said Ali. “Yes, it is.” said Nasreddin. “While your pot was staying with me, it had a baby.”Some time later Nasreddin asked Ali to lend him a pot again. Ali agreed, hoping that he would once again receive two pots in return. However, days passed and Nasreddin had still not returned the pot. Finally Ali lost patience and went to ask for it. “I am sorry,” said Nasreddin. “I can’t give you back your pot, since it has died.” “Died!” cried Ali, “How can a pot die?” “Well,” said Nasreddin, “you believed me when I told you that your pot had had a baby.”
  有一天Basreddin邻舍借了一壶困扰。第二天,他带回来的和另一个小锅里。“那不是我的”,说它抬。“是的,”纳斯热丁说。“当你的锅住在我,它有了一个孩子。”问题补充 11:19  纳斯雷金一天借了一锅(罐)从邻舍阿里。第二天,他带回来的和另一个小锅里。“那不是我的”,说阿里。“是的,它是一张黑桌子。”纳斯热丁说。“当你的锅住在我,它有一个婴儿似的。”  一段时间后,纳斯雷金问阿里借给他锅中了。阿里同意了,希望他将再次收到两只罐的回报。然而,日子一天天地过去,纳斯雷金还没有回到锅中。最后阿里失去了耐心,去问。“对不起,”纳斯热丁说。“我不能给你回你的锅中,因为这已死了。”“死了!”哭了阿里,如何能锅死去?”“哦,”纳斯热丁说,“你相信我,当我告诉你,你的罐子里装著生了一个孩子。”
其他回答 (3)
一天B从他邻居那借了一个罐子,第二天,他把它还回去了,里面还有一个小罐子。 A说 这不是我的
B 说这是你的,当你的罐子和我在一起的时候,它有了小孩(也就是那个小罐子)
能给我完整点的么?
有一天Basreddin向邻舍Ail借了一个壶。第二天,他把壶带了回来,里面还有另一个壶。“那不是我的”,Ail说。“是的,”Basreddin说。“你的壶在我那里时,它又生了一个婴儿。”
有一天Nasreddin从他的邻居Ali借来一个罐。之后,Nasreddin把另外一个小罐放在借来的罐子里,并还给了Ali。Ali说:“这罐子不是我的”。Nasreddin回:“这罐子是你的!当你的罐子陪伴我的时候,便有了孩子。”(it指罐子!!!!!)
过了一段时间,Nasreddin又去问Ali借罐子了。Ali同意了,并希望Nasreddin将来能一次还2个罐子。然而,几天过去了,Nasreddin却没有还给Ali。最后Ali没耐心等下去了,并上门找Nasreddin。“很抱歉,自从罐子“死了”以后,我不能还罐子给你”Nasreddin说。Ali哭了““死”?罐子怎么会“死”呢?”Nasreddin答道:“你相信了我告诉你的---你的罐子曾经有个孩子!!”
是笑话来的吧&&& 哈哈!!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家各位大哥,大姐帮帮忙,要有耐心啊!帮我把英语的阅读理解翻译一下
各位大哥,大姐帮帮忙,要有耐心啊!帮我把英语的阅读理解翻译一下
&Birthday&parties&are&a&wonderful&chance&to&train&the&good&manners&you&know.Don't&wait&until&the&day&of&&the&birthday&party&to&start&this.Start&from&the&moment&you&write&the&invitations.Our&school&has&a&very&important&rule:if&you&aren't&inviting&the&whole&class,you&may&not&pass&out&invitations&at&school.I&have&never&wanted&to&break&this&rule.But&one&time&I&didn't&realize&there&was&a&new&girl&in&my&son's&class.After&that,I&have&asked&the&teacher&for&a&class&list&so&I&make&sure&everyone&gets&invited&to&the&birthday&party.
&&If&you&don't&want&too&many&people,or&if&there&are&one&or&two&children&in&class&at&your&birthday&child&simply&cannot&abide,mail&the&party&invitations&or&give&them&in&person&outside&the&school.
&&The&birthday&child&will&thank&everyone&while&opening&the&gifts.I&like&to&send&thank&you&notes&as&well,but&I&don't&always&get&these&done.After&the&party&I&ask&the&birthday&child&to&write&thank&you&note&when&he&can&write&their&manes.
{1}We&can&guess&one&of&the&______wrote&this&passage&
{2}According&to&the&rule,if&you&want&to&hand&out&your&invitations&in&the&class.you&should______
{3}The&children&can&learn&to&______&when&they&go&to&the&parties.
{4}The&writer&told&a&good&way&to&show&thanks&for&the&gifts&by&_______
{5}The&passage&mainly&tells&about_______.
补充:问题也帮忙翻译一下,谢谢
生日派对是一个很好的机会来训练你所知道的礼仪举止,不要等到派对开始的那一天才学习礼仪,而要从你写邀请信得那一刻开始,我们学校有个重要的“规矩”:如果你不邀请整个班级的人你就不能在学校发送请柬。 我从来没有想过要打破这一规定,但是有那么一次我没意识到我儿子班上新来了一个女孩。在那之后,我总会问老师要一张名单以保证每个人都接受到邀请。如果你不想太多的人来,或者不想班上的一两个小孩来(虽然总是无法避免的),你可以用邮件或者私底下在校园外邀请他们。过生日的小孩打开礼物的时候会感谢每一个人,我还喜欢送感谢卡,但不是经常这么做。在生日之后我会让小孩写感谢卡,在他能写的来他的姓氏的时候。
1 我们可以猜想。。。的其中之一写了这篇文章
2 根据这个规则,如果你想发出所有的请柬,你应该。。。
3 当孩子们去参加派对的时候,他们可以学着去。。。
4 作者给了一个很好的方法。。。去感谢拥有那些礼物
5 本文主要告诉我们。。。
答案是什么?
的感言:谢谢 满意答案
生日派对是一个非常好的机会,培养良好的举止你知道的。不要等到生日聚会的日子开始。从那一刻开始,你开始写请柬。我们学校有一个很重要的规则:如果你不邀请全班同学,你不可以把邀请在学校。我从来没有想要打破这条规定。但是有一次我没意识到有一个新来的女孩在我儿子的班。在那之后,我问了老师一个职业列表中,所以我确认每个人都被邀请参加
的感言:xx
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家zhaoyouren...
zhaoyouren...为《初中英语阅读理...》写的书评
已读并评分
对《初中英语 阅读理解 精读精练 8年级》一书的评
这是迄今为止中学英语教辅中唯一一套附有汉语翻译的教辅资料,基本解决学生看不懂、吃不透原文的问题,但美中之不足的是,只有译文,没有个别疑难句子的注释及答案详解。另外,所给生词缺少音标,也是一点缺陷。还有,在生词表里,最好是对专有名词多给些解释与说明,这样有利于学生对原文的理解,不要在学生自己动手可以在字典上轻松查到的单词或词组上多费篇幅。
刘|,吕春昕 主编
浙江大学出版社
从目前的中考英语来看,阅读理解的比重很大,每套试卷通常有3到5篇文章,题型除选择题外,另有以配伍题为主的任务型阅读。这些无疑为初中英语的教学指明了方向。 然而,英语教学中却存着一种割裂的情况:一方面是对课文的学习过精,另一方面是对课外阅读的要求过粗。每一篇课文教师都要反复讲、仔细讲,甚至不惜要求学生背诵,而课外阅读的很多文章学生却读得囫囵吞枣,甚至根本没有看明白,就急急忙忙去做题,这样看上去似乎有了...全部图片(2张)
当当价&16.90当前位置: &
求翻译:我很高兴给你写信,我有个问题,请你帮帮我。在学习英语的过程中我总是记不住单词,而且觉得英语语法很难学,还有就是在阅读中不知道如何处理生词是什么意思?
我很高兴给你写信,我有个问题,请你帮帮我。在学习英语的过程中我总是记不住单词,而且觉得英语语法很难学,还有就是在阅读中不知道如何处理生词
问题补充:
I am pleased to write to you, I have a question, please help me. In the process of learning English, I always remember the word, and I think English grammar is difficult to learn, there is in reading the words does not know how to deal with
I am glad that wrote to you, and I have a question, please help me. In the course of the learning of English I always remember what words and they find it very difficult to learn English grammar, and also through reading, do not know how to deal with vocabulary
I write a letter very happily to you, I have a question, asks you to help me.I always cannot remember the word in the study English process, moreover thought English grammar is very difficult to study, but also has is in reading did not know how processes the new word
I am pleased to write to you, I have a question, please help me. I always keep forgetting in the process of learning English words and think English grammar is difficult to learn, then there is the new words in reading does not know what to do with
I am pleased to write to you, I have a question, please help me. In the process of learning English, I always remember the word, and I think English grammar is difficult to learn, there is in reading the words does not know how to deal with
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 理解 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐