求英文俳句 松岛一首,要原创的!

哪位英语大神能帮我写一首英文五行诗和一首俳句,一定要原创,万分感谢!
俳句诗:Flower of Winter, Flower of SpringA Flower bloomsIn winter’s chillThough Darkness loomsIt remains still.Throughout the stormsOf snow and hailThe Flower formsIts figure frailThen springtime dawnsAnd on the groundFlower is not goneThough others aboundA young man seesThe flowers swayWith gentle breezeHe walks their wayAnd for his maidenpicks one outNature’s game playedWithout a doubtA Flower pickedFor lovers’ willA Flower bornIn winter’s chill
五行诗:Friendship,Precious, awesome,Brightens gloomy moments,Rainbow's treasure trove discovered,Always.
为您推荐:
你要啥? 没看懂
扫描下载二维码求一首英文的十四行诗(英文:Sonnet)写了~十四行诗,要是英文的,
那_年夏天0220
Sonnet ⅡWhen torty winters shall besiege thy bow ,And dig deep trenches in thy beauty's field,Thy youth's proud livery ,so gazed on now ,Will be a tatter'd weed ,of small worth held:Then being ask'd where all thy beauty lies,Where all the treasure of thy lusty days,To say ,within thine own deep-sunken eyes,Were an all-eating shame and thriftless praide .How much more praise deserved thy beauty's use,If thou couldst answer 'Hhis fair child of mineShall sum my count and make my old excuse,'Proving his beauty by succession thine!This were to be new made when thou art old ,And see thy blood warm when thou feel'st it cold.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一篇呼啸山庄的赏析或读后感,要英文的,500字以上,原创,不胜感激!_百度知道
求一篇呼啸山庄的赏析或读后感,要英文的,500字以上,原创,不胜感激!
and the words full of strong enthusiasm bs woman. At the same time.  To understand Wuthering Heights.I close the book, I discover in 《Wuthering Heights》 I learned much more.  Among all the characters like the housekeeper Allen most She was never afraid of them she always said and did what she wanted to The most important point is that she was kind hearted and justice.Love-hetred-Ievenge-the Ievival of huanan natme, have no friend&#39, standing alone lonely. Hindley disliked Heathdiff, and more simple than a child, how can write thus a the set be rich with the unique and run before sex of great work. He succeeded in annexing all the property of Hindley’s and the Linton’s, Heathdiff returned to revenge. Three years later!  When I enjoy in retrospect the deep content and essences of this book, have no laughter, hate thus deeply of novel, Amily’s imagination was beyond human nature but urueasenable, have already can let us comprehend the true meaning that a lot of many people living.  Amily’s abnormal quality decided the thinking way during her creating, you must know the auther Amily well. Her sister Charlotte had once said that Amily was even stronger than a man in character.Regardless we face the how rigorous challenge or how ruthlessness tests. He insulted and maltreated Heathdiff in every possible way after Mr Earnshaw’s death.  I used more than a week to see finish 《Wuthering Heights 》 . She had been abnormal in inentality ever since her childhood.The writing of the novel gave preference to mysterious phenomenon and horrible atmosphere One of the most important fealties was the complexity of the narration structure It broke away from conventions and began from the middle This method of narration was for more attractive, the behainour of Cathiner when she fell ill. Because of vanity and ignorance, Cathiner decided to mary Linton?This whole lifeses all live in in the unfortunate world, itself gave the readers a feeling of unfeelingness, but her work was far from abnormal, we should look forward to the freedom  2  Wuthering Heights  The book Wuthering Heights told us a story about love and revenge, among them another my emotional stirrings what to is most deep is its church the dignity and minds that I keep the human nature of freedom, 《 Wuthering Heights》   1  《 Wuthering Heights 》 is unique outstanding work that have no bury of quilt time, which well annotated Amily’s abnormal mentality?In fact no matter how it is. He name Heathdiff was compounded by the words Heath and Cliff, unique glorious work that has the permanent art magic power, and he died in mental disorder.  Abnormal mentality did good for inducing and enriching the imagination of the auther in some way, peculiar emotion occurred between Cathiners and Heathdiff. However, this is long to reside the deep mountain. That was why she could with the thrilling scene in Mr lockwood’s dream,that is the clue of the story Cathiner and Heathdiff weIe a coupla of Iebels against the trandition The tragedy happened all because Cathiner didit Iesist thoughout and betraged Heathcliff at the key moment she ruined herself. Heathdiff left with anger, almost never and outside and contiguous and single woman how can write a love such deep, can not help marvel. They were locked in an embrace from which I thought my mistress would never be released alive.A good book is worthy leading for many tines Withering Heights is not easy to understand but once you understand it you wild wander at the talent of the author. Withering Heights is a healthy and harmonious work: the abandoned boy Heathdiff was adopted by Mr Eamshaw and lived with Mr Earnshaw’s son Hindley and daughter Cathiner, ignore is because of why this very full of strange book of the content,Heathdiff and nearty the next generation The author portraged Cathiner Ivth a complicated mood she sympathized with her while being angry with her and she feet Sony for her while spurring to her.  The most vivid character in the story was Iepresented by Hindley and he could bear he was tormented by love Catheter’s contempt and Laughing at him that was what he couldn’t bear That the heavy pies sure split his soul explained his cruel and crazyIeuenge. Sometimes, Cathiner’s ghost pestered him all the time
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
呼啸山庄的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Haiku英语俳句原创带翻译_英文诗吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:988贴子:
Haiku英语俳句原创带翻译收藏
Haiku英语俳句,源于日本的俳句,是一种短诗,由三句组成,第一句有五个音节,第二句有七个音节,第三句有五个音节。下面是本人在答百度提问时作的三首Haiku,题目为提问者所出。中文翻译附后,也用五、七、五的格式。 1. 木星: Red giant Jupiter, Circling the sun forever, Jealous of its fire.红巨人木星,围绕太阳转不停,嫉妒其火影。 2. 月亮: I see a crescent, When the new month is nascent, At milky way's end. 我见明钩弯,每逢月历翻新篇,银河尽处悬。 3. 陨石: My wishes come true, When I catch the meteor shower, In my hands with you. 我的心愿是,在流星划过之时,双手握住你。 hussein_bond原创
4.An ecstatic cheerWhenever I see you hereFriendship is so dear喜悦发自心每见你来我欢欣友情也是亲 5.A midnight letterWho will reply I wonderThe words are bitter午夜信难书自问谁才会回复言涩词句苦hussein_bond原创
Beautiful Redbuds 《美丽的情人树》Redbuds' pink blossom,You make the season awesome,And my love wholesome.粉色紫藤花,春天绽放竞芳华,爱你也爱她。hussein_bond原创
好好好。。。。。
非常感谢。
第三首 5 9 5?
夏天的原稿(陨石一段)和春天的第二稿(紫藤树一段)
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求英语诗一首,要原创,要优美滴周一要交了,请各路英雄好汉帮帮我.55555~~~记住要优美滴,而且要服合初一的水平.谢谢了!
血刺续殇墤s
The life is more iteresting,and the life sometine also bad,but we have happy everyday,because we have our life.(生活很有趣,有时也很糟,但我们天天快乐,因为我们有我们的生活.)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 俳句 松岛 的文章

随机推荐