意思是你的CDKEY有人在使用 以至于你不能用
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'帮忙翻译一下啊_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下啊
Nice and hardSafe sexin it, I’m the playa that you’re talkin aboutBut do you really think that you can work it outI guarantee shorty it’s real:Baby., yeah(oooooooh:I’m in the mix now. then we drop it(oooooooh?Damn rightYou are my loverAll nightThe putty good to you?Nice and wetWe get it To The Break of Dawn, she was raised out in BrooklynVerse Two, gettin that affectionateChewin it, baby wild!) Uh? Word to mommaMan tightThe only thing left to do is climaxLet’s make it lastWord we ain’t goin out like thatAll this time you’ve been telling that you was a DonI tried to warn you girl you wouldn’t listenNow let’s get it onMmm.!) Uptown, flexin it, you know how we do itYeah you knowMake it hotVerse One, get downDamn my lover dig down, oohin it, from the sideRight:It’s the first time together and I’m feeling kinda hornyConventional methods of makin love kinda bore meI wanna knock your block off, I like the way the ep went downGo to sleep, get my rocks offBlow your socks off make sure your G spots softI’m gonna call you Big Daddy and scream your nameMatter fact I can’t wait for your candy rainSo what cha sayin, I’m in the zoneOne of a kind when it’s time to do mineCamcorder and the whole shitPress rewindLet it flow on the screen while we puffs the LLayin back in the cut while we’re under the spellWord life, damn the kitty cat’s tightMmm, bring it liveMake it last forever, I get my swerve on., searching for the right spotTo hit now. daddy slow down your flowPut it on me like G baby nice and slowI need a rough neck nigga Mandingo in a secWho ain’t afraid to pull my hair and spank me from the backNo doubt, baby stick it outHere comes the man of steel Doin it and doin it and doin it well (3X) I respresent Queens, damn you’re largeHow a big girl like it Daddy, you use a rubber, I wanna hit it in the worst wayMake it hotSchemin on the ass since the first dayDon’t stopDamn I love it when you talk like thatMake it bounce sugarLong as you can bounce me backMore flesh than the Greek FestRoll up the sessPass the HennesseePut my body to the testWait wait daddy many niggaz agoI was a young girl listening to how you flowNow’s my chance to hit you off daddy I’m grownFrom the back, don’t do thatChill wait a minute baby let me please you backYou talk a good one shorty now you’re makin me sweatHow a live nigga like it girl, all while we’re doin itVerse ThreeMmmm yeah (mmmmm) check it out babyMake it hot.
耶(哦)哦。,有知道我们怎么做的耶!。,我知道自己偏离的程度。!。,我只给你翻译一部分,应该是黑人的说唱,我怕管理员罚我,该死kitty猫好紧(指女生那里好紧)嗯很色的一首歌吧!实在不能给你全翻译嗯 耶(哦啊奥)看看这个宝贝加把劲,使我情欲亢奋用力的吹以确保你的兴奋点柔软我将叫你大爸爸然后狂叫你的名字事实是我等不急要你的糖衣炮弹那你怎么说,让他活过来让最后的高潮一直下去。然后我们一起高潮(哦)哦,你知道加把劲章节一这是我们第一次在一起而我也觉得我有点色色的传统的做爱思想使我感到厌烦我想鞭打你,实在太色了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
嗯耶(mmmmm)检查出来宝宝
让它热...然后我们将它掉到地上
(oooooooh!)嗯,是啊
(oooooooh!)小区,你知道我们如何做到这一点
是的,你知道
这是第一次在一起,我感到有点儿角质
作者:马金爱我还挺孔常规方法
我想敲你的封锁,让我的岩石关闭
吹你的袜子了确保你的G点软
我要去打电话给你爸爸和尖叫大你的名字
事实上,我不能等待你的糖果雨
那么,茶翻动,我让我的转弯上,使其生活
让它永远持续下去,该死的吉蒂猫的紧
嗯...爸爸放慢您的流
把它像Ğ宝宝对我好,慢
我需要一个粗略的脖子的nigga曼丁哥在几秒钟之
谁不怕拉我的头发,一巴掌从我的背
毫无疑问,我是你的干盐湖是talkin约
但是你真的认为你可以解决它
我保证肖蒂它是真实的...
嗯嗯(嗯)检查出来的婴儿
让它辣……然后我们放弃它
(oooooooh !)嗯,是的
(oooooooh !)住宅区,你知道我们是怎么做的
是的,你知道的
这是第一次在一起,我感觉有点角
传统的方法,把爱有点烦我
我想狠狠揍你了,让我的岩石
吹你神魂颠倒确保你的G斑点柔软
我要叫你爸爸和尖叫过你的名字
事实上,我等不及物质对你的雨
所以,我让我搽飒了却上,把它存活
让它天长地久,该死的凯蒂猫的紧张
嗯…爸爸减慢你的流量
把它放在我的宝贝,美美的像G
我需要一个粗脖子黑鬼Mandingo在美国证券交易委员会(sec)
谁不惧怕拉我的头发,我的屁股后面吗
毫无疑问,我是白痴,你对你讲的
但是你真的认为你能算出来
我保证这是真实的,婴儿的矮子贴出来
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁或者大概翻译一下原文:Hi,sorry i missed you.Anyway,I remember you talkin about how much you hate your boss and I found this local news article that talks about how easy it is to do something from home.You should really check it out bcause i'm already makin cash because of it:View the article soon here
嗨,抱歉,我错过了你(我没遇见你).我记得你说过你是多么讨厌你的老板,我读了一篇本地新闻文章介绍在家做事是多么容易的一件事.你应该认真看看,因为它(文章介绍的经验)我已经开始赚钱了.请看看这篇文章,不久后(我就传)过来.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你好,抱歉,我不记得你了。不管怎样,我记得你曾谈论你对你的老板有多恨。我发现了本地消息,告诉你怎样在家里方便地工作。你真该仔细看看,因为我已经考这个赚钱了。请尽快阅读这个信息。
你好,对不起今天没有见到你。我记得你说你有多么讨厌你的老板,我读了一篇本地的新闻报道,它是讲自己在家里赚钱是多么得容易。你真的应该读一下它,因为我已经按照它的方法赚了钱。不久后在这里看新闻。
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 check it out dj 的文章

随机推荐