严重肾虚了怎么办怎么办,what can I do?

有这句歌词的。what can i do do what can i say。什么歌?_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
有这句歌词的。what can i do do what can i say。什么歌?
还有i never leave you can i see your smile什么的。
不是The Corrs 的What can I do
我有更好的答案
.;m calm Because the power is not mine I'm justt know what I&#39: Unplugged I haven't slept at all in days It's been so long since we've talked And I have been here many times I just don&#39. Maybe there's nothing more to say And in a funny way I&#39.love me, trying, aching No more fighting, no more, yeah If I don't try and I don't hope What can I do to make you love me What can I do to make you care What can I say to make you feel this What can I do to get you there No more waiting, no more..: The Corrs Lyrics By: Andrea Corr AlbumWhat can I do Music By..love me.;m doing wrong What can I do to make you love me What can I do to make you care What can I say to make you feel this What can I do to get you there There's only so much I can take And I just got to let go And who knows I might feel better... What can I do to make you love me What can I do to make you care What can I say to make you feel this What can I do to get you there What can I do to make you love me What can I do to make you care What can I say to make you feel this What can I do to get you there And love me.
采纳率:37%
....) 我只是有些害羞(当我看到你微笑的时候)Dam dam dubi doI really don't know why 我真的不知道为什么I'm so excited when I see you smile.I M Just A Little Bit Shy 中文歌词 Dam dam dubi doTell me what can I do 告诉我能做什么I'm just a little bit shy 我只是有些害羞I try to tell you 我试着告诉你Wuh that I love you 我爱你what can I do do 我能做什么what can I do 我能做什么Obsession forever 永远的困扰Wuh now or never 现在或者从不What can I do do 我能做什么What can I say 我能说什么What can I do 我能做什么Dam dam dubi doTell me what can I do告诉我能做些什么I&#39. 当我看到你微笑的时候是如此的激动When I see you smile..;m just a little bit shy 我只是有些害羞Dam dam dubi doI really don't know why 我真的不知道为什么I'm just a little bit shy我只是有些害羞Dam dam dubi doTell me what can I do 告诉我能做什么I'm just a little bit shy(when I see you smile..;t know why 我真的不知道为什么I&#39... 当我看到你微笑I can not have you 我不能没有你And I'll never leave you 而且我将不再离开你what can I do do 我能做什么what can I do 我能做什么You make me mad 你使我疯狂And you make me sad 你使我哀伤what can I do do 我能做什么what can I say 我能说什么what can I do do 我能做什么Dam dam dubi doTell me what can I do 告诉我能做些什么I'm just a little bit shy 我只是有些害羞Dam dam dubi doI really don'm just a little bit shy 我只是有些害羞Dam dam dubi doI really don't know why 我真的不知道是为什么I&#39
&I Believe&-----Agnes Carlsson
童年的英文版
the corrs的what can i do
what can i do ??the corrs的?是这个吗?
其他3条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
等待您来回答【图文】Unit 7 What can I do_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Unit 7 What can I do
&&湘少版小学英语六年级上册PPT