Are you a teacher? 可以换成 Is your are not alone teacher?吗? 两个句子有什么区别吗?

你的浏览器禁用了JavaScript, 请开启后刷新浏览器获得更好的体验!
阅读理解。判断下列句子的正误,正确的用“A”表示,错误的用“B”表示。&&&& Your teacher hates you? Maybe she does, but maybe she doesn't. Teachers are people. They may like&& some kids more than others.&&You may have personalities (性格).&&But what would you do if you teacher& hated you?&&&& Miss Brown, a teacher, thinks most teachers are always too busy teaching to waste time and enery &hating you. Ifl fact, your teacher is acting that way to get you to change the behavior they don't like. Your &teacher may have the opinion that you are lazy, proud or hard to deal with.&&&&& If I were you, I would ask myself these questions before going any further.&&&& &Do I join a really, really big part of class time all the time?&&&&& Do I tell jokes all the time?&&&& Do I often look out of the window?&&&& Do I talk or pass notes in class?&&&& Am I late a lot?&&&& Do I leave early?&&&& Do I forget to do my homework?&&&& If your answer is "yes" to any of these questions, then your teacher is probably trying to tell you &something. Change your act. Don't do anything to give the teacher trouble and they won't give you &troubback. If your answer is "no", read on.&&&& You need to go to your teacher's office and have a talk. Ask for their honest opinion. Be ready to listen& to it. If they laugh and say, Of course I like you", there is a possibility that you misread the&actions. lf they tell you that you're a bad boy in their class, listen to why.(&& ) 1. Miss Brown thinks teachers have no time to hate students.(&& ) 2. Your teacher hates you because you get along badly with your chassmates.(&& ) 3. These seven questions are all about schoolrules.(&& ) 4. If your answer is "yes" to any of these questions, you should change your act.(&& ) 5. If your teacher says"I really like you" with a laugh, it shows he plays a joke with you.
1—5: ABAAB
要回复问题请先或
关注: 0 人按要求改写句子。1. That is a horse in English. (就画线部分提问)
____________ ____________ that in English?2. Is it a horse? (改为肯定句)
____________ ____________ a horse.3. That is a sheep. (改为否定句)
That ____________ a sheep.4. We can call it a monkey. (改为一般疑问句)
____________ you ____________ it a monkey?5. Do you want to be a teacher? (改为肯定句)
I ____________ ____________ be a teacher. 6. Those are foals. (改为单数形式)
____________ ____________ ____________ ____________.7. I have five apples in the bag. (就画线部分提问)
____________ ____________ ____________ ____________ you have in the bag?8. We often sing and dance in the music club. (就画线部分提问)
____________ ____________ you often ____________ in the music club ?
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:按要求改写句子。1. That is a horse in English. (就画线部分提问)
____________ you ____________ it a monkey?5. Do you want to be a teacher? (改为肯定句)
____________ ____________ ____________ ____________.7. I have five apples in the bag. (就画线部分提问)
____________ ____________ ____________ ____________ you have in the bag?8. We often sing and dance in the music club. (就画线部分提问)
____________ ____________ you often ____________ in the music club ? 按要求改写句子。1. That is a horse in English. (就画线部分提问)
____________ ____________ you often ____________ in the music club ? 科目:最佳答案1. What is
4. Can, call
5. want to
6. That is a foal
7. How many apples do
8. What do, do解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“阅读理解。Are you a fashionable per...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读理解。Questionnaire&&&&&Read the questions and answer YES or NO, then you will find out how good you are.1. When you don't understand something, you ask questions.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& □2. You like listening to older people talk about the past.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& □3. You think that you can learn something interesting from everyone around you.&&&& □4. You are brave enough when you have to talk to people you don't know.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&□5. You enjoy reading books about famous people.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&□6. You always see and talk to different people.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&□7. You are interested in learning new ways of doing things.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& □8. You enjoy sharing experiences with friends and learning from people of all ages.&& □9. You talk a lot about yourself.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& □10. Even if you are often wrong, you make your own decisions.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& □11. You hate teaching what you are good at: sports, technology, whatever.&&&&&&&&&&&&& &□12. Your parents don't understand you, so you don't talk to them much.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& □SCORE NOW!Score 2 points if you answer YES to each of tile first 8 questions, and 0 if you choose NO.Score 2 points if you answer NO to each of the last 4 questions, and 0 if you choose YES.18-24. You are friendly and open-minded. You make people feel important by listening to what they have tosay. You'll probably succeed in learning&all kinds of interesting things. Good for you!10-16 Remember that every single person you know can teach you something. You will greatly make yourlife rich and colorful.0- 8 About 400 years ago, a famous writer wrote,"No man is an island." This is still true today. Try to bemore open and interested in people around you.1. If you say "YES" to all these questions, you'll get&&&&&points.[&&&& ]A. 12B. 16C. 20D. 242. When you score 22 points, you are&&&&.[&&&& ]A. shy and nervousB. silent and seriousC. open and friendlyD. brave and strong3. The writer thinks you should&&&&.[&&&& ]A. always see and talk to the same peopleB. make your own decision whenever you wantC. enjoy teaching what you are good atD. talk much about yourselves when possible4. "No man is an island." in the text probably means that&&&&.[&&&& ]A. the famous writer was very cleverB. everything is the same as 400 years agoC. you will feel lonely if on an islandD. you can not live alone in the world5. The questions are used to test whether you are willing to&&&&.[&&&& ]A. learn from othersB. help other peopleC. do all by yourselfD. depend on others
阅读理解。Do you want to be the most popular person in the class? You don't need to change your character (性格) ;you just need to improve your personality (人格), the most popular people are trusted (信任) and lovedbecause they stay normal but still have something that makes them different from the rest of us. Here aresome pieces of advice on how to become the most popular person in the class.&& If you want others to like and respect (尊重) you, you have to start by liking yourself. Do not changeyourself in order to please (讨好,取悦) others.&& Be helpful to everyone and do it happily.Being nice to people is almost like helping them, too, because bybeing nice you make others happy.&& Be active and have a positive attitude towards life. Develop confidence in yourself.&& Stay clean and wear fresh clothes. Do not try to follow fashion to please others.&& Respect cannot be bought with big words or money. You have to get it by being honest. It also helps yourpersonal growth. You must be a person that can be trusted to get respect.1. How can we become popular in our class?A. To change our character.B. To trust and love others.C. To improve our personality.2. How can you get respect from your classmates according to the passage?A. By being honest.B. By trusting others.C. By using money.3. What does the underlined(下划线的) sentence (句子) show?A. You should be nice to others.B. You should be polite when you help others.C. We can help others just by being nice.4. What kind of people will be liked by the whole class?a. positive&&& b. confident&&& c. good-looking&&&&& d. fashionable&&&& e. helpfulA. a, b, e.B. b, c, d.C. a,b, c.5. What's the best title (标题) for the passage?A. How to please others.B. How to be the favorite.C. How to be trusted by others.
阅读理解。判断下列句子的正误,正确的用“A”表示,错误的用“B”表示。&&&& Your teacher hates you? Maybe she does, but maybe she doesn't. Teachers are people. They may like&& some kids more than others.&&You may have personalities (性格).&&But what would you do if you teacher& hated you?&&&& Miss Brown, a teacher, thinks most teachers are always too busy teaching to waste time and enery&hating you. Ifl fact, your teacher is acting that way to get you to change the behavior they don't like. Your&teacher may have the opinion that you are lazy, proud or hard to deal with.&&&&& If I were you, I would ask myself these questions before going any further.&&&& &Do I join a really, really big part of class time all the time?&&&&& Do I tell jokes all the time?&&&& Do I often look out of the window?&&&& Do I talk or pass notes in class?&&&& Am I late a lot?&&&& Do I leave early?&&&& Do I forget to do my homework?&&&& If your answer is "yes" to any of these questions, then your teacher is probably trying to tell you&something. Change your act. Don't do anything to give the teacher trouble and they won't give you&troubback. If your answer is "no", read on.&&&& You need to go to your teacher's office and have a talk. Ask for their honest opinion. Be ready to listen& to it. If they laugh and say, Of course I like you", there is a possibility that you misread the&actions. lf they tell you that you're a bad boy in their class, listen to why.(&& ) 1. Miss Brown thinks teachers have no time to hate students.(&& ) 2. Your teacher hates you because you get along badly with your chassmates.(&& ) 3. These seven questions are all about schoolrules.(&& ) 4. If your answer is "yes" to any of these questions, you should change your act.(&& ) 5. If your teacher says"I really like you" with a laugh, it shows he plays a joke with you.当前位置: >>>
新概念英语第一册Lesson 7 Are you a teacher?
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
  Lesson 7&& Are you a teacher?
你是教师吗?
Listen to the tape then answer this question. What is Robert's job?
听录音,然后回答问题。 罗伯特是做什么工作的?
ROBERT: I am a new student.
My name's Robert.
SOPHIE: Nice to meet you.
My name's Sophie.
ROBERT: Are you French?
SOPHIE: Yes, I am.
SOPHIE: Are you French too?
ROBERT: No, I am not.
SOPHIE: What nationality are you?
ROBERT: I'm Italian.
ROBERT: Are you a teacher?
SOPHIE: No, I'm not.
ROBERT: What's your job?
SOPHIE: I'm a keyboard .
SOPHIE: What's your job?
ROBERT: I'm an engineer.
New Word and expressions 生词和短语
v.&& be 动词现在时第一人称单数
v.&& be 动词现在时复数
adj. & pron. 什么
nationality
n.&& 电脑键盘
n.&& 操作人员
n.&& 工程师
罗伯特:我是个新学生,我的名字叫罗伯特。
索菲娅:很高兴见到你。我的名字叫索菲娅。
罗伯特:你是法国人吗?
索菲娅:是的,我是法国人。
索菲娅:你也是法国人吗?
罗伯特:不,我不是。
索菲娅:你是哪国人?
罗伯特:我是意大利人。
罗伯特:你是教师吗?
索菲娅:不,我不是。
罗伯特:你是做什么工作的?
索菲娅:我是电脑录入员。
索菲娅:你是做什么工作的?
罗伯特:我是工程师。
  自学导读
  1.My name's = My name is。
这是自我介绍时通常使用的句型:My name is&(后面加上自己的姓名)。有时也可用I'm&这一句型。
2.Are you French,too?你也是法国人吗?
在英语中,too和either两个词都表示&也&的意思,然而too仅用于肯定句中,either 则限于用在否定句中。too和either一般都放在句末,且前面通常用逗号隔开。例如:
Is Sophie Italian, too?
索菲娅也是意大利人吗?
Is Robert a keyboard operator, too?
罗伯特也是电脑录入员吗?
3.What nationality are you?你是哪国人?
此问句用来询问对方的国籍。也可以问 Where are you from?或 Where do you come from?
4.What's your job?你是做什么工作的?
What's =What is。询问对方从事何种职业时还可以说:What do you do?
5.I'm an engineer.我是工程师。
I'm/aim/=I am。口语中经常使用这种缩略形式。英语不定冠词有两个:a,an。在发音以元音音素开头的词前面用an,在发音以辅音音素开头的词前面用a。engineer/?enDNi'ni+/的发音是以元音音素开头的,所以前面要用an。(可参见Lessons 5~6 中的有关说明。)
6.数字16~20的英文写法
16-sixteen&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 17-seventeen&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 18-eighteen
19-nineteen&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 20-twenty
语法 Grammar in use
以疑问词what所引导的特殊疑问句
(可参见 Lessons 5~6中的有关说明。)What&?这一问句可以用来询问国籍、工作等等:
What nationality are you?
你是哪国人?
What's your job?
你是干什么的?
对于以上两个问句可如下回答:
I'm Swedish.
我是瑞典人。
I'm an air hostess.
我是一名空中小姐。
现在不妨改用第3人称单数来进行类似的问答:
词汇学习& Word study
1.job& n.
(1)职业:
What's your job?
你是做什么工作的?
(2)(一件)工作,活计:
The whole job takes about 40 minutes.
整个工作大约需要四十分钟。
(3)职责:
It's your job to be on time.
准时是你应该做到的事。
(1)n.护士;照料者:
Is she a nurse or a housewife?
她是护士还是家庭主妇?
(2)v.照料;照看:
All her time goes into nursing her child.
她把全部时间都花于照看自己的孩子上了。
(3)v .养护;培养:
nurse a young tree 养护树苗
nurse an author of promise 培养有前途的作家
练习答案& Key to written exercises
1& My name is Robert. I am a student. I am Italian.
2& Sophie is not Italian. She is French.
3& Mr. Black is my teacher. He is not French.
1& What's his job? Is he a policeman? Yes, he is.
2& What's her job? Is she a policewoman? Yes, she is.
3& What's his job? Is he a taxi driver? Yes, he is.
4& What's her job? Is she an air hostess? Yes, she is.
5& What's his job? Is he a postman? Yes, he is.
6& What's her job? Is she a nurse? Yes, she is.
7& What's his job? Is he a ? Yes, he is.
8& What's his job? Is he a hairdresser? Yes, he is.
9& What's her job? Is she a housewife? Yes, she is.
10& What's his job? Is he a milkman? Yes, he is.
  What's your name? 你叫什么名字?
My name is Lucy.
What's her name? 她叫什么名字?
Her name is&
What's his name? 他叫什么名字?
His name is&
这是一个新学生。This is a new student.
她的名字叫索菲娅。Her name is Sophie.
这是他的老师。This is his teacher.
他的名字叫罗伯特。His name is Robert.
我的老师是男的。My teacher is a man.
他的名字叫什么?What is his name.
这是我的女儿。This is my daughter.
她的名字叫什么呢?What is her name?
这是他的太太。This is his wife.
what特殊疑问词
where /wZE/ 什么地方
who /hu:/ 谁
when /wen/ 什么时候
which /witF/ 哪个,哪一个
why /wai/ 为什么
whom /hu:m, hum/ 谁(宾格)
What make is it? 它是什么牌子的?
What color is it? 它是什么颜色的?
What nationality&?
nation n. 国家
national adj. 国家的,民族的
nationality n. 国籍
country /5kQntri/ n. 国家 How many countries are there in the world?
nation n. 国家,富有人文色彩的
land /lAnd/ n.国家,多用于文学作品
state /steit/ n. 国家,表示政治的概念
homeland,motherland 祖国
work /wE:k/ n. 工作,广义的概念
task /tB:sk/ n. 工作,任务
job /dVCb/ n. 工作,有报酬的工作,既可以是体力的,也可以是脑力的
key /ki:/ n. 钥匙
board /bC:d/ n.
blackboard n. 黑板
operator /5CpEreitE/ n. 操作人员
engineer /7endVi5niE/ n. 工程师