您的位置:&& && && && 试卷题库内容
试题来源:
What is the best title of the passage?
A&Team Building
B&Problem Solving
C&Communication Skills
D&Company Management
正确答案:A答案解析:
主旨大意题。本题询问最适合全文的标题是什么。文章第1段最后一句指出teamwork skills are vital(团队 合作的技能尤为重要),接下来的第2段和第3段围绕的内容仍然是&团队合作&和&团队建设活动&,由此可 见,全文的巾心内容应为&团队合作&/&团队建设&,因此,本题应选A。
& &[避错指南] 选项B(如何解决问题)与选项C(交际技巧)是原文提到的某些细节,不是&主题&,故均不能选;选项D 意为&公司的管理&,&团队合作&虽然也属于加强公司管理的一种方法,但&公司管理&这个话题显然比&团队合作& 的范围大得多,因此可以说,选项D过大过泛。
您可能感兴趣的试题
第&1&题:Reading Comprehension:
Directions: This task is the same as Task 1. The 5 questions or unfinished statements are numbered 1 to 5. Fairway Kenwood is a quality Private Hire Car Service company. The company has a long and established service history with over a quarter of a century of experience in private car hire, catering (满足需要) for clients' transport requirements.
& &All our drivers and vehicles are licensed by the Public Carriage Office. All our vehicles are fitted with most up-to-date computer systems. We provide transportation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We accept all credit card bookings. We undertake long distance journeys and will be happy to give you a quote (报价) on request.
& &When you call, our sales representatives are ready and waiting to assist with your transport requirements. They can provide full information on the company's operation and how our service fits into your requirements and can help you during your visit to London.
& &Our professional sales team can offer suggestions on how perhaps you can save money on travel while you are in London. Sightseeing and shopping trips can be arranged with very competitive prices.
& &We offer a number of special services for buses and private use: Wedding Service, for tho Guided tour, executive tours of Lon VIP Service, for that additional extra service.
& &This service is available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week and 365 days of the year.
Fairway Kenwood is a company that
A&has a history of nearly a century
B&sells various vehicles to clients
C&provides private car hire service
D&enjoys a good name in the car industry
答案解析:2小题>
The company's vehicles are equipped with ______.
A&up-to-date video players
B&the latest computer systems
C&a new model of card reader
D&an automatic quoting machine
答案解析:3小题>
From the passage, we know that you can contact the sales representatives by ______.
C&telephone
D&personal visit
答案解析:4小题>
The professional sales team of the company can help clients to ______.
A&save money while eating in London
B&do sightseeing at a lower price
C&get free special private services
D&enjoy free shopping trips
答案解析:5小题>
Which of the following special services is provided by the company?
A&Wedding Service.
B&Booking hotels in London.
C&Travelling around the world.
D&Discounts for frequent travelers.
答案解析:第&2&题:Reading Comprehension:Dear Mr. Smith,
& &Thank you for responding so quickly to my employment inquiry. I have a great interest in the position of human resource management available and feel that I can provide the ideal match for its requirements. In response to your request, I am enclosing my resume for your review. It in-eludes details regarding my educational background and work experience for the last five years.
& &I appreciate your interest in me and the qualifications I possess. I am confident that I will provide a meaningful addition to your staff. After you have had a chance to read my resume, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or require any additional information.
& &I look forward to meeting you in person to discuss this position and my credentials (资历) in further detail. I am available for an interview most mornings and early afternoons. You will find my contact information at the top of my enclosed resume. Thank you again for taking the time to respond to my application.
& Your early reply will be very much appreciated.
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &Sincerely yours,
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &John Brown
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &A Letter of Application
Job applicant: &1 &
Position interested in: &2&
Personal information provided in the resume:
& & & & & 1) &3 &
& & & & & 2) &4 &for the last five years
& & & & & 3) contact information
Time available for an interview: most mornings and &5& 1小题>答案解析: 2小题>答案解析: 3小题>答案解析: 4小题>答案解析: 5小题>答案解析:第&3&题:Reading Comprehension:
Directions: The following is a list of traveling insurance terms. After reading it, you are required to find the items equivalent to (与&&等同) those given in Chinese in the table below. Then you should put the corresponding letters in the brackets on the Answer Sheet, &
A--Child Help & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & J--Personal Money
& B--Damaged Baggage & & & & & & & & & & & & & & K--Rental Vehicle Excess
& C--Delayed Baggage & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &L--Strike Risk
& D--Emergency Medical Operation & & & & & & & &M--Third Party Insurance
& E--Hospital Allowance & & & & & & & & & & & & &N--Travel Delay
& F--Logs of Deposit & & & & & & & & & & & & & & O--Travel Documents
& G--Medical Expenses & & & & & & & & & & & & & & P--Travel Misconnection
& H--Personal Accident & & & & & & & & & & & & & &Q--War Risk
& I--Personal Liability 1小题>
( & )个人钱财 & & & & & & & & ( & &) 医疗费用
答案解析: 2小题>
( & ) 人身意外事故 & & & & & & & ( & &) 住院补贴
答案解析: 3小题>
( & ) 行李延误 & & & & & & & & & ( & &) 押金损失
答案解析: 4小题>
( & ) 第3方责任险 & & & & & & & &( & & ) 战争险
答案解析: 5小题>
( & ) 旅行文件 & & & & & & & & &( & ) 儿童救助
答案解析:第&4&题:Reading Comprehension:CashPlus gives you extra cash when you need it.
& &We all have times in our lives when we need extra money. Whether it's a wedding, or a dream holiday, or financing a business venture, CashPlus can give you the means.
& &CashPlus is a personal line of credit that gives you cash at a low interest rate. And with no need for collateral (抵押品), application is easy.
& &Generous Credit Limit. Up to $100,000 cash or twice your monthly income, whichever is lower, to use as you wish.
& &Low Interest Rate. &Enjoy a low interest rate of only 1.48 % per month or 17.8 % per annual as compared to other banks' credit cards. What's more, you only pay interest when you use it.
& &Flexible Monthly Repayments. Enjoy flexible repayments from as little as 3% of your out-standing (未付的) balance or $30, whichever is higher. And with no fixed monthly payment, you have more control over your finance.
& &Convenience of Online Banking. Pay bills, make account balance enquiries, view statements, arrange funds transfers and even take control of cheques issued, whenever and wherever through online banking. 1小题>
What service does Cashplus offer? & & It offers a ______ of credit.
答案解析: 2小题>
What is the upper credit limit for Cashplus? & & Up to ______.
答案解析: 3小题>
What is the benefit if you get cash from Cashplus? & & You can enjoy a ______.
答案解析: 4小题>
What is the advantage of Cashplus' monthly repayment? & & It's ______.
答案解析: 5小题>
How can Cashplus be used? & & Through ______.
答案解析:第&5&题:单选题:All of the information that you need to apply for your visa is available, free of charge, from WorldBridge's website, our commercial partner.A&你申请签证所需要的一切证明材料全部都由我们的贸易网站WorldBridge向你提。B&你申请签证明不要忘了向我们的贸易网站WorldBridge提全部所需要的个人信息。C&你申请签证所需要的全部免费材料都可以从我们的商业网站WorldBridge随时索取。D&你申请签证所需要的全部信息可从我们商业合作伙伴WorldBridge的网站上免费获取。答案解析:
做了该试卷的考友还做了
······以下试题来自:
单项选择题What is the best title for the passage A.Professor Walker's Research.B.How to Make Big Money.C.Differences between Science and Arts Degrees.D.Studying Arts Has Negative Financial Outcome.
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
1A.Teachers and headmasters.B.Writers and film critics.C.Lawyers and businessmen.D.Scientists and researchers.2A.sensibleB.creativeC.profitableD.reliable3A.regards arts degrees as meaninglessB.finds this result disappointing and unfairC.wants the students to think twice before they decide what to learn in collegeD.holds that arts degrees are still rewarding despite its scarce financial returns
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷以下试题来自:
单项选择题{{B}}Passage One{{/B}}{{B}}Questions 57 to 61 are based on the following
passage.{{/B}}
As the U.S. finds itself increasingly
intertwined with its global partners, keeping alive its commitment to free trade
will prove crucial to future expansion. The world owes much of its current
prosperity to postwar efforts aimed at dismantling over the
last five years, international trade has led to economic growth, climbing at an
average rate of 6.4 percent, compared with a 3.1 percent in world production and
consumption. But efforts to open markets further have slowed as many countries
have moved to protect endangered industries. The U. S. has been guilty as well,
restricting imports of automobiles, steel and textiles. Any rebound in trade
deficits may make new protectionist measures hard to resist.
While Washington needs outside cooperation to solve economic problems, its
enthusiasm for working with other nations has always waxed and waned.
low point was reached during President Reagan’s terms, when foreign governments
voiced alarm over the over buoyant (增长过快的) dollar and America’s budget deficit,
the administration shrugged off the complaints with a lecture on supply-side
economics. on balance, though, the recent trend has been toward closer
consultation among the U. S. arid its principal trading partners, particularly
on intervention in world currency markets to stabilize exchange rates.
If anything, the importance of multilateral negotiation seems destined to
grow as the world’s economic geography continues to change. For instance, Japan,
already flush with funds, is poised to assume a larger financial role in such
global organizations as the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund. And
the Maastricht Treaty to integrate the European Union will further reshape the
global order. Where America technological know-how and marketing power once
dominated world markets, Americans now find themselves jockeying for business
amid a throng of muscular new rivals. The U.S. must learn to compete as one
among equals or fall behind.What is the best title for the passage A.Keeping Alive the Commitment to Free TradeB.Growing Presence and Clout of CompetitionsC.Shifting Economic CentersD.Fitting into a Global Economy
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
1.填空题 参考答案inspired2A.They wanted to follow his example.B.They full supported his undertaking.C.They were puzzled by his decision.D.They were afraid he wasn’t full prepared.3A.It has been proven to be the best pain-killer.B.It is a possible cure for heart disease.C.It can help lower high body temperature effectively.D.It reduces the chance of death for heart surgery patients.4A.They strongly believes in family rules.B.They are very likely to succeed in life.C.They tend to take responsibility for themselves.D.They are in the habit of obeying their parents.5A.Taping some music.B.Watching a film.C.Making a video recording.D.Writing a letter.
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷

我要回帖

随机推荐