3.Stay with Me - Danity Kane这首歌曲链接由网友上传提供分享
4.Stay with Me - Danity Kane推荐给你朋友,有你们的支持我们会更加强大
上传者IP:未能获取到上传者真实IP 上传时间: 11:35:34
音乐名称:
音乐大小:3.56MB
外链次数:3
外链地址:/up/mp3/5E9F43C9E6A0BC99040.mp3
《》在线视听
Stay with Me - Danity Kane.mp3是里的一首。如果觉得歌曲好听,就将要听舞曲网告诉你的朋友,尽在要听dj网()要听舞曲网因你们而精彩。求歌词:just stay with me and hold meclose_百度知道
求歌词:just stay with me and hold meclose
这是歌词来的,听到几句,谁知道这首什么歌吗?女生唱的哦
提问者采纳
t let me goCause I can&#39, in the darkWve built my world around youAnd I don't be without youJust stay with meAnd hold me closeBecause I&#39, fall from, waiting,t wanna know what its like without youSo stay with meJust stay With meI'll be ok if we dont let it disappearStay With meDon't wanna know what its like without youSo stay with meJust stay With meI&#39.;t leaveSo I standt let me goCause I can&#39, everywhereI reach out《stay with me》--Danity KaneRre not thereSo i stood, for the dayWhen my touch is enoughTo take the pain awayCause ive searched for so longThe answer is clearWe've built my world around youAnd I don&#39.;ve built my world around youAnd I don't be without youJust stay with meAnd hold me closeBecause I'd always beAnd never go awayThats why i need you to stayStay With meDon't let me goCause I can&#39, in my handsStory of a broken heartStay With meDon't be without youJust stay with meAnd hold me closeBecause I&#39., but you't wanna know what its like without youSo stay with meJust stay With meOve searched my heart overSo many many timesNo you and IIs like no stars to light the sky at nightOur picture hangs up to remind me of the daysYou promised me we&#39. ohDon&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首女的唱的英文歌 歌词so baby here with me stay with me right now!在线等 !曲调稍伤感!_百度知道
求一首女的唱的英文歌 歌词so baby here with me stay with me right now!在线等 !曲调稍伤感!
提问者采纳
s only a girl&#47,There is a sky/DA beautiful sunrise eternally God is a girl/Whatever you say/God is a girl/She'Do you believe it,&#47:God Is a Girl groove coverage 真的很简单又好听? God is a girl/Cause history will last God is a girl/The mind shall be keyForgotten as the past /s always mine/Do you believe it&#47? God is a girl&#47,someone is out there/s only a girl/However you live/She'God is a girl/She'can you recieve it/DGod is a girl, can you recieve it/Illuminating us/Do you believe it, can you recieve it/SWherever you are&#47。Remembering me/DWherever you are/That we truly trust/As only a girl/She&#39,Do you believe it,&#47, can you recieve it&#47,God is a girl&#47?&#47,can you recieve it/However you live&#47, she&#39,/DTo those who a free/Wherever you are/Do you believe itcan you recieve it/DDiscover and see/God is a girl/D'Cleanly and free?God is a girl/She wants you to be&#47,God is a girl&#47? She wants to shine/s known as a girl/God is a girl/Do you believe Whatever you say, A girl like me/FHowever you live/All over the world/Whatever you say&#47你是女孩嘛,&#47,推荐一些女歌手的歌给你;There is a rainbow for you and me&#47
提问者评价
Stay With Me(Danity Kane 这个 找到了 还是给你吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
歌曲名:stay with me baby
歌手:Lita Ford
专辑:out for blood
I find you alone at night
I don't know what you're thinking
Don't know what you're dreaming of
But it ain't me, now is it?
But I gotta know
I can't let my feelings show
'Cause I've always wanted you to give me a chance
Now that I've got you here
You know what you gotta do
Stay with me, baby
I don't wanna make loveto nobody else
Stay with me, baby
I'm so tired of waiting, come down off yourself
Stay, baby
To feel you alone like this
I would throw all my kisses
And throw all my love away
But that ain't right, now, is it?
Well someday you'll realize
I was not bli...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求《Stay with me》歌词及其中文翻译…_百度知道
求《Stay with me》歌词及其中文翻译…
《Stay with me》所属专辑:《Danity Kane》
演唱:Danity Kane语种:英语
唱片公司:Bad Boy发行时间:日歌词:Raindrops, fall from, everywhere 到处都是雨点I reach out, for you, but you're not there 我想接近你你却不在那边So i stood, waiting, in the dark 我在黑暗中伫立等你With your picture, in my hands 手中握着你的照片Story of a broken heart 心底埋藏着 心碎的故事Stay With me 不要离开我Don't let me go 别让我离开Cause I can't be without you 因为我无法离开你Just stay with me靠紧我And hold me close 别放手Because I've built my world around you 我的世界因你不寂寞And I don't wanna know what its like without you 我不敢想没你我怎么过So stay with me 所以靠紧我Just stay With me 靠紧我I'm trying and hoping, for the day我在等待有一天When my touch is enough 我的轻抚To take the pain away 能带走你的伤痛Cause ive searched for so long 我苦苦寻觅The answer is clear 答案终于清晰We'll be ok if we dont let it disappear 爱无止境 我们永不分离Stay With me靠紧我Don't let me go 别放手Cause I can't be without you 我不敢想没你我怎么过Just stay with me抱紧我And hold me close靠紧我Because I've built my world around you 我的世界因你不寂寞And I don't wanna know what its like without you 我不敢想没你我怎么过So stay with me 所以靠紧我Just stay With me 靠紧我I've searched my heart over 我在心底寻觅So many many times 很多次No you and I 你与我Is like no stars to light the sky at night 如若没有星星的夜空Our picture hangs up to remind me of the days 墙上我们的照片 使我想起过去You promised me we'd always beAnd never go away 你向我发誓 我们永不分离 永不离弃Thats why i need you to stay 所以我需要你在我身边Stay With me 靠紧我Don't let me go 别放手Cause I can't be without you因为我无法离开你Just stay with me靠紧我And hold me close 抱紧我Because I've built my world around you我的世界因你不寂寞And I don't wanna know what its like without you我不敢想没你我怎么过So stay with me所以靠紧我Just stay With me靠紧我Oooo.. ohDon't leave别离开我So I stand waiting in the dark... 我不要独自在黑暗中 等你
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
下载:/player/down.asp?id=A1C0B29011E&t=1.wma
英文歌词:
Brother and sister
Together will make it through
Some day a spirit will
Take you and guide you there
I know you've been hurtin
But I've been waitin' to
Be there for you