WWE中The Rock即《巫婆山》后有没有新wwe谁拍电影影

the rock(巨石强森中国综艺首秀)_wwe吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:218,006贴子:
the rock(巨石强森中国综艺首秀)
视频来自:
“从娘子唱到双截棍 东风...
远古年代的许多选手,今...
王教授专门置顶了一条9...
马上走了 还有2天 好激...
79年中越战争的时候,中...
中国有州的城市只有杭州...
为什么中国人讨厌日本,...
在今晚我将要强迫你成为博氏信徒All you have to do,Its BOLIEVE
收藏一下,我下次要看
感觉rook能打三个      ——总有一个女孩为了折磨我来到这个世界上。
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或跪求WWE巨星THE ROCK 《PIE》的歌词···求原版···12_百度知道
跪求WWE巨星THE ROCK 《PIE》的歌词···求原版···12
mmm mmm mmm mmmYou know, the Rock is gonna tell you a little story,You ain't gonna believe it,But he's gonna tell you anywayIt's tough to be The RockNo, no, no shut your mouth, no no, it really isEven though The Rock is,The Rock is the most electrifying man in all of showbizYou see, when The Rock gets too much,Too much of the fame and all the bright lightsHe likes to kick back and have a slice of that unadulterated delightWelcome to Rick's bakery, can I help'Wait a minute, aren't you the famous Rock?Yeah, The Rock, the people's champ in the house, what's happening Slick?Oh God dang, how are ya doing, oh, you gotta take a picture before you leaveWoah, woah, woah, The Rock doesn't wanna take pictures, The Rock just wants a piece of pie, have ya got any of that in this bakery?Oh, I've got every kind of pie you can think ofI got strawberry pie, blueberry pie, apple pie (blueberry, what?)No no no, woah woah woah,Actually Slick, it doesn't matter what type of pie you haveLet the Rock tell you a little story about pieDriving down south, though quickly arousedWhen my car caught a flat near this old farmhouseI hope somebody's home, taking a chance at itKnocked on the door and this fine chick answeredYou're the Rock!Can I use the phone?I'm shakingSure, if you'll try some of this pie I'm bakingDaisy Duke shorts on, 5 foot stood,I said sure, what the heck, I mean it did smell goodSo she called Rock in the kitchen towards the vapourThere's a grandmother, aunt and a Chinese neighbour?Well the Rock is gonna tell you again,Kids, it's tough to be the RockYeah, The Rock knows that might sound crassOh, and by the way, all you jabronis in the locker room,You can all come and kiss The Rock's ass'Cos you know, after the Rock lays the smack downOn some big fat ugly hermaphroditeThe Rock needs a little distractionAnd a slice that sounds just right.The Rock said 'Thanks ladies' and more kind wordsGrandmother said 'be polite, eat mine first'So I sat down and tried hers, she looked quite gladHad a strange taste of mold, but it wasn't so badThat's right, The Rock having pie in the countryDevoured hers and aunt's and still I was hungry'That's all?' Rock said, bored and reading the papersTill finally, a plate of the next door neighbour'sGulped it down fast, cos it really did pleaseI mean it tasted so good, Rock was talking ChineseThat good pieOh, that's the pie you was talking about!Oh yeah, the Rock knows the millions can smell it nowIt's tough to be The Rock,No, no, no, no it really isBecause you all know the Rock is the most electrifying man in all of showbizYou see, when The Rock gets too much,Too much of the fame and all the bright lightsHe loves to kick back and have a slice,No, no, no, no, no, noThe Rock is gonna eat the whole damn pie!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
wwe的相关知识
其他1条回答
百度一下你就知道
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Apache Tomcat/7.0.37 - Error report HTTP Status 404 - /name/nm0425005type Status reportmessage /name/nm0425005description The requested resource is not available.Apache Tomcat/7.0.37

我要回帖

更多关于 wwe谁拍电影 的文章

随机推荐