一道在线英语阅读助手题!超急

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
急用!超难英语状语从句的题,不服来挑战!i like the freedom to plan my day exactly__________wanted.A as B as if____she was getting off the bus this morning,jane hurt her leg.A as soon as B just asalthough he is considered a great writer,______.A his works are not widely readB still his works are not widely readthat was really a splendid evening.it's years_____i enjoyed myself so much.A that B sincethe class went on with the story______they had left it before the holiday.A which B in whichdon't look down upon Bob.oh,yes.____others are weak,he is strong.A when B wherethe day must be braking,_______the birds have begun singing.A as B for C because如题,会哪道解答哪道,老师一直没讲明白,困扰了我一个多礼拜的问题,都是状语从句词语辨析题,上网也查不到,理解一下我们做学生的苦痛吧,救命!
情愫′0228
i like the freedom to plan my day exactly__A________wanted.A as B as if___B_she was getting off the bus this morning,jane hurt her leg.A as soon as B just asalthough he is considered a great writer,_B_____.A his works are not widely readB still his works are not widely readthat was really a splendid evening. it's years_A___i enjoyed myself so much.A that
B sincethe class went on with the story__B____they had left it before the holiday.A which B in whichdon't look down upon Bob.oh,yes._B___others are weak,he is strong.A when
B wherethe day must be braking,___B____the birds have begun singing.A as B for C because
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语一个完形填空的题目,超级急啊,求Mr Charles Buffington is an Englishman.Fie lives in the UK,but he 1 many different2
.His first 3
,and his family name is Buffington.Buffington is the name 4 is Charlesa very old city.Mr Charles Buffington teaches and
.He 6 English,to different placesand he can speak 7 other languages(语言).He can speak Chinese and French very
.When he goes to Australia,Japan,America,France 9
.many people want to 10
Canadahim because he is so clever.1.A.visit
B.visiting
D.visitor2.A.place
D.rooms3.A.name
D.ages4.A.to
D.in5.A.go
D.going6.A.speak
D.says7.A.some
D.a lot8.A.ok
D.great9.A.and
D./10.A.talk with B.talk about C.talk
D.talk for
ocFS66RB65
Mr Charles Buffington is an Englishman.He lives in the UK,but he 1 many different2 .His first 3 is Charles,and his family name is Buffington.Buffington is the name 4 a very old city.Mr Charles Buffington teaches and 5 to different places.He 6 English,and he can speak 7 other languages(语言).He can speak Chinese and French very 8 .When he goes to Australia,Japan,America,France 9 Canada.many people want to 10 him because he is so clever 你把文章打错了~这个是正确的.1.C 单三2.B many 后面复数3.A first name 名,family name 姓氏 这段你打错了4.B the name of ……的名字5.B 单三6.C 说某种语言用 speak 这里要单三7.A8.B 语言说的好用 well9.A and 和10 A talk with sb 和谁交谈
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 在线英语阅读助手 的文章

随机推荐