Living far from home用三个寂寞的单词是什么表示是什么?(也为动名词)

HTTP/1.1 新建会话失败八年级上册英语专项训练(多套)_学霸学习网
八年级上册英语专项训练(多套)
八年级上册英语专项训练之单选部分 二、单项填空(本大题有 20 小题,每小题 1 分,共 20 分) 26. ___________ do you exercise? Twice a week. A. How often B. How far C. How long D. How much27. The boy is too fat. He eats _________ food. A. much too B. too much C. many too D. too many28. She looks ________ because she has a _________ vacation. A. relaxed, relaxed B. relaxing, relaxing C. relaxed, relaxing D. relaxing, relaxed 29. ___________ did it _______ you to finish the work? One hour. A. H spend C. H take B. H spend D. H take30.―Can you come to my birthday party tomorrow evening? ―________________. A. I can. B. That’s all right. C. Sure, I’d love to. D. That’ right.31. The two boys ___________ Chinese. A. are both B. both are C. are all D. all are32. Some of my friends like playing computer games, but I am _______them. I like to reading books. A. the same as B. different from C. interested in D. angry with33. I think you should eat _________ food and take ________ exercise. A. a few B. more C. much D. many34. She is leaving Zhuhai ___________ Hongkong tomorrow. A. at B. for C. on D. in35. _______ does your mother go to work every day? She takes the bus. A. When B. Where C. How D. Why36. CWhat are you doing _______ Sunday morning? C I’m studying _______ a math test. A. in B. for C. for D. in37. He is ___________ than me at school. A. popular B. much popular C. most popular D. more popular38. These days Mrs Li looks_______ healthy. A. nice B. pretty C. heavy D. cool39. ―My mother is ill in hospital.1 ―__________. A. I’m sorry to hear that C. I don’t think so B. That’s a good idea D. It doesn’t matter40. I’m going shopping after I finish _____ the book. A. read B. reading C. to read D. to reading41--- __________is it from your school to the zoo? ---It's about six minutes’ walk. A. How much B. How many C. How long D. How far42. ―There are still a few bananas. Would you like to have _____ one? ―No, thanks. A. the other B. other C. others D. another43. There are some differences between Tom and Jim _____ they are twin brothers. A. though B. if C. until D. so44. How about__________with us? A. go shopping B. goes shopping C. going shopping D. going shoping45. Sally went to Shanghai _________ a plane. A. by ( B. with C. takes D. on( ( ( ( ( ( ( ()31. ----do you shop? ----- Once a week. A. How long B. How many C. How often )32. homework, most students do it every day. A. With B. For C. As )33. Mary’s parents want her milk every day. A. drink B. drinks C. drinking )34. Is her lifestyle the same yours? A. for B. as C. to )35. Grandpa is good in health because he every day. A. Exercises B. drinks milks C. play sports D. go for a walk )36. Although I know him, I hardly talk to him. A. / B. and C. but )37. I exercise three four times a week. A. and B. but C. or )38. I always try a lot of vegetables. A. to eat B. to eating C. eat )39. If you want to be healthier, you must eat junk food. A. more B. less C. fewer )40. ----- Must I stay at home and take care of my sister? ----- No, you . A. mustn’t B. won’t C. needn’t )41. ----- Do you often exercise, Jack? ----- No, . I don’t like sports at all.2D. How soon D. As for D. to drink D. fromD. so D. with D. to be eating D. little(D. can’t( ( (( ((( ( ( (A. often B. usually C. never D. always )42. Don’t stressed out. It’s not good for your health. A. get B. need C. take D. felt )43. ----- Oh, my mother is badly ill. I have to stay at home and look after her. ----. A. Don’t worry B. That’s all right C. I’m sorry to hear that D. Bad luck )44. I’m . Can you give me something to drink? A. hungry B. angry C. thirsty D. traditional )45. ----- Jim, when did you come to China? ----- About three days . A. before B. ago C. in front of D. past )46. Mum, I . I have a headache. A. am feeling well B. I’m well C. must ill D. don’t feel well )47. You should drink water if you have a cold. A. little B. many C. a lot D. lots of )48. Kate has a and she can’t speak a word. A. cold B. backache C. sore throat D. headache )49. People who are too stressed out and may have too much yang. A. angry B. thirsty C. relaxed D. hungry )50. It’s easy to . A. stay health B. stay healthy C. keep health D. have healthyⅠ.单项选择。 (15 分) ( ) 1. ― Would you mind my pet dog while I’m away? ― Sure, no problem. A. sitting up B. looking after C. turning up D. looking ( ) 2. ― What are you going to do when you the work? ― I’m going to watch TV. A. will finish B. finishes C. finished D. finish ( ) 3. Mike prefers to . A. skating B. skating C. skate D. skate ( ) 4. Miss Wang Canada yesterday. A. is leaving for B. leave for C. left for D. will leave for ( ) 5. ― What are you going to do next Sunday? ― A. I’m sorry. B. Here you are. C. I’ve no idea. D. No, nothing. ( ) 6. You wash your hands before meals. It is good for your health. A. may B. can C. have to D. must ( ) 7. ― Which is , the sun, the moon or the earth? ― Of course the sun is. A. smaller B. the smallest C. bigger D. the biggest ( ) 8. ― What were you doing at this time yesterday? ― We in the classroom. A. read B. were reading C.are reading D. was reading ( ) 9. beautiful music! A. What an B. How C. What D. What a3 ((( ((() 10. ― My father used to fishing. ― Me too. A. is fond B. was fond of C. be fond D. be fond of ) 11. ― Do you often help your cousin with his English? ― No. He learns English by . A. himself B. yourself C. herself D. myself ) 12. He has nothing to do today, ? A. doesn’t he B. do he C. does he D. isn’t he ) 13. ― How much did the new watch your sister? ― She 350 yuan for it. A. paid B. cost C. cost D. paid ) 14. foreign friends come to visit China every year. A. Many thousand B. Thousands of C. Many thousand of D. Many thousands ) 15. ― ― Nothing serious, but a bit tired. ― Better have a rest now, dear. A. Is that all? B. Is there anything else? C. what’s this? D. What’s the matter with you?单项填空 10% 从 A、B、C、D 中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项 1. 医院做胸透时用的是 _________ 光透视, 而字母 _________ 经常出现在视力表中。 A. X; B B. X; E C. S; E D. E; X 2. EMS, UFO 和 IT 都是缩略词,它们分别代表 _________,_________ 和 _________。 A. 国际长途直拨;世界贸易 组织;身份证 B. 邮政速递公司;不明飞行物;信息技术 C. 国际奥委会;联合国教科文组织;智商 D. 工商管理硕士;美国联邦调查局;联合国 3. Bill is a student of No. 6 Middle School. _________ are _________ in this school. A. T too B. You and T also C. T all D. You and T either 4. ― _____ one do you like? The yellow one ______ the white one? ― The yellow one. A. W or B. W and C. W but D. W also 5. These socks are _________, but the coats are his two _________. A. B cousin B. Brad's; cousins's C. B cousins D. Brad's; cousins' 6. This dictionary is _________ nice. I _________ like it _________. A. much B. / C. /; very much D. much 7. There is a picture _________ my family _________ the wall _________ my room. A. of B. in C. of D. in 8. ― Do you have _____ eggs? ― Sorry, I don't have _____, but I have _____ hamburgers. A. some B. some C. some D. any 9. Let's _________ clean the room with _________. A. they B. them C. they D. them 10. ________he is ill,__________he goes to school. A. Although, but B. /, / C. Although, / D. But, although .单项选择题(每小题 1 分,共 20 分) ( )1. I’ll vote for Betty _______ she can make us happy. A. because B. so C. because of D. as of ( )2. Things are ________ on the moon __________ on the than. A. much lighter, than B. much heavier, than4 C. as heavy, as D. not so light, as ( )3. Hello! I have _______ to tell you. A. important something B. anything important C. something important D. important anything ( )4. It’s a fine day. What about ____________ ? A. to go our for a walk B. going out for a walk C. going out for a walking D. go to out for walking ( )5.When I went into the hall, I saw a little girl _________ up and down. A. to jump B. jumping C. jumped D. jumps ( )6.There is a _________ tree in front of my room. A. ten metres tall B. ten metre tall C. ten―metre―tall D. ten―metres―tall ( )7.Tom’s parents are busy __________ some cakes and ________ ready for the party. A. make B. getting C. have D. to be ( )8.―_______ going out for a trip? ―That’s a good idea. A. What about B. Would you like C. Why not D. Let’s ( )9.You _____________ the dog out for a walk if it rains. A. don’t need to take B. needn’t to take C. needn’t taking D. don’t need taking ( )10.She ran out of the classroom without _________ goodbye to me. A. speaking B. telling C. talking D. saying ( )11.What do you think of the song? A. It sounds sweet. B. I like music very much. C. I don’t know what’s about. D. It was a pleasure. ( )12.The talk on the fantail goldfish is very ________ ,so Daniel is very _________ in it. A. interesting B. interested C. interesting D. interested ( )13.Would you please __________ in the library? A. not to talk B. don’t talk C. not talk D. aren’t talking ( )14.I don’t have enough time ___________ such a boring thing. A. doing B. to do C. to doing D. do ( )15.My mother’s birthday is ________ April 5,1965. A. at B. in C. on D. of ( )16._________ weather it is? A. What nice B. How nice C. What a nice D. How nice the ( )17.You shouldn’t ____ too much about the points. It’s important for you to do your best. A. worry B. worrying C. worried D. worries ( )18.You must finish _________ your homework before ________ to bed. A. to do, to go B. going C. to go D. going ( )19.Last year I ____________ play football. But now I __________. A. can’t; can B. can’t; could C. couldn’t; could D. couldn’t; can ( )20.―______ I finish my homework now? ― No, you __________. A. Can, can’t B. Must, mustn’t C. Must, needn’t D. Need, should 单项选择(15 分) ( )21、―What does your friend like doing ? ―He likes playing basketball and he also likes playing guitar. A、the,the B、the, / C、/ ,the D、/ , / ( )22、If you drink dirty water, you’d have a .5 ( ( ( ( ( ( (( ( (( ((A、toothache B、backache C、stornachache D、headache )23、She looks pale(苍白的) and weak after her illness? A、kind of B、kinds of C、a kind D、a kind of )24、 homework, most students do it every day. A、As for B、As to C、As of D、As from )25、I often help my mother the house. A、cleaning B、clean C、cleans D、cleaned )26、Listen, the bell is ringing. Let’s stop a class. A、to have B、have C、having D、has )27、Bill said they would have holiday. A、a two-month B、two months C、two-maths D、two month’s )28、He didn’t have a day last month. A、from B、for C、away D、off )29、― do your family eat fruit ? ―We eat it every day .Especially my sister, she eats a lot. A、How long B、How often C、How soon D、How many )30、The old man is retired(退休), he can look after himself well, so he doesn’t have to A、look after B、babysit C、teach D、depend on )31、My friend says he has great fun computer games. A、play B、playing C、to play D、plays )32、 -----Can I ask you questions about your vacation plans? ------Sure. A、some B、few C、any D、much )33、I will do it you said. A、with B、like C、as D、of )34、I’m really tired, I don’t want to do work now. A、too much,much too B、too many, too much C、much too, too many D、much too, too much )35、―Are your grandparents still ? ―Yes, they both here with us. A、live, alive B、alive, living C、alive, live D、living, alivehis sons.单项选择。 (15 分) 26.―Which animal is ________, the tiger or the lion? ―I’m not sure. A. more dangerous B. the most dangerous C. most dangerous 27.―What _______ you ________ at nine o’clock last night, Michael? ―I was watching TV. A. doing B. doing C. doing D. do D. dangerous28. _______ wonderful the concert was! Many famous musicians played at the concert. A. How B. What a C. What D. Which 29.―I think the Internet is helpful to us. ―___________ It is really good and useful. A. I don’t agree. B. I agree with you. C. I don’t think so. D. They are not OK. 30. Beijing is a beautiful city. And ______ foreign friends come to visit Beijing every month. A. many thousand of B. several thousands C. two thousands D. thousands of 31.―I’m thirsty. Let’s go and have a drink, __________? ―Good idea! A. will you B. shall I C. shall we D. will we6 32. I am interested _______football, but I am not good _________ it. A. in B. for C. at D. in 33.―I’m very sorry I didn’t call you last night. ―__________ I guess you were busy. A. I’m sorry, too. B. It’s nothing. C. You are so nice. D. Excuse me. 34.―I’d like to speak to Miss Lai, please. ―__________ A. Thank you very much. B. I don’t know. C. She won’t answer. D. Hold the line, please. 35.―Michael’s Chinese is very good. How does he learn Chinese? ―Nobody teaches him. He ___________. A. teaches himself B. taught him C. learns himself D. learned himself 36.―I ________ more than two weeks ________ the work. ―It’s really a little longer. A. in finishing B. for C. finishing D. to finish 37.―How large is your house? ―It’s __________. A. long 12 meters and wide 8 meters B. 12 meters wide and 8 meters long C. 12 meters long and 8 meters wide D. 12-meter-long and 8-meter-wide 38.―Must we finish our homework before dinner? ―No, you ________. A. mustn’t B. must C. needn’t D. need 39.―There ________ lots of plants here. But now I can’t see any. ―That’s the problem. To solve it, we ________ grow trees here. A. are going to B. will C. are going to D. will 40.―Do you like country music or jazz? ―__________ I don’t mind them. A. I don’t like them at all. B. I think so. C. You’re welcome. D. It’s hard to say. 选出划线部分的英文注释 (5%) ( )1. ------When did your mother return? ---------Last night. A. leave B. come back C. give back D. turn ( ) 2.Are you good at your schoolwork? A. Are you good for B. Do you like C. Did you do well in D. Are you good with ( ) 3. He flew to Shanghai yesterday.? A. went to Shanghai by plane B. moved to Shanghai C. lived in Shanghai D. went to Shanghai ( ) 4. Would you like to take part in our club? A. join with B. join C. come to D. work for ( ) 5. I have to stay at home and baby-sit my sister. A. have a baby B. take care C. look after D. watch I. B C A B C .单项选择。 (10%) ( ) 1.I have 2 good friends. One is Jack, _______ is Mike. A. the other B. another C. others ( ) 2.----Do you think he can come to my party? ---------- _____________. A. I think he don’t come. B. I don’t think he can come.7 C. I think he can’t come. ( ) 3. _______was your brother _______ he started going to school? A. What time, when B. When, how old C. How old, when ( ) 4.Would you like something _______ to drink? A. other B. else C. another ( ) 5. The girl is ________ of them. A. more beautiful B. much beautiful C. the most beautiful ( ) 6. The post office isn’t far from here. You ___________ a taxi. A. don’t need take B. needn’t to take C. needn’t take ( ) 7. _______ teaspoons of cinnamon do you need? A. How much B. How many C. How ( ) 8. Can you tell me ________ just now? A. where did you go B. where you go C. where you went ( ) 9. -------Is your grandpa still _______ ? ------ Yes, he __________ in the countryside. A. alive, live B. living, live C. alive, lives ( ) 10 Tony _______ a new car several days ago. He is ________ this weekend. A. buy, going for a drive B. brought, going for a drive C. bought, going for a drive 单项选择(15 小题,每小题1分,共 15 分) 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出一个最佳答案, 将其标号填入题前括号内。 ( )21. ―Where is Tom’s and Peter’s homework? ―The two students_____ ill yesterday, and they didn’t come to school. A. are all B. were all C. are both D. were both ( ) 22. ―Lovely weather, ______it? ―Yes,it is warm today. A. doesn’t B. isn’t C. won’t D. wasn’t ( ) 23. ―______ does he swim? ―He swims twice a week. A. How long B. How soon C. How old D. How often ( ) 24.Thank you, mum. I won’t do it so well _____ your help. A. with B. without C. in D. under ( ) 25. If Mr. Smith comes, ask him to leave a __________. A. message B. sentence C. notice D. news ( ) 26. The boy wanted to be an engineer when he was a child, _______ in the end he became an actor. A. and B. so C. or D. but ( ) 27. ― Be quiet, please! The baby _______. ― Sorry. A. sleeps B. slept C. is sleeping D. was sleeping ( ) 28. ―John, you really did a good job. ―Thanks, but I think I can do it even better if I have time. A. many B. much C. more D. less ( ) 29. ― Would you mind my smoking here? ― ________. It says DNO Smoking‖. A. Not at all B. You’d better not C. I think so D. No problem ( ) 30. Go and tell the boy with the fire. It’s too dangerous. A. don’t play B. not play C. not to play D. not playing ( ) 31.He was _____ tired _______ he fell asleep as soon as he lay down. A. that B. to C. to D. that8 () 32. ―Look! _____ carefully the girl is writing! ― Yes, she is always very strict with herself. A. How B. What C. what a D. How a ) 33. Dictionary is a good teacher. You’d better _______ the new words in a dictionary instead of keeping asking others. A. put up B. wake up C. set up D. look up ) 34. The visitors are going to ______ three days in Henan next week. A. spend B. pay C. cost D. take ) 35. The beautiful music made the kids ________ . They began to dance to it. A. bored B. boring C. excited D. exciting 单项选择(15 小题,每小题 1 分,共 15 分)( ( (一、( )21. ----_________ do you go to the old people’s house, Tom? ----Once a month. A. How long B. How far C. How soon D. How often( ) 22. _________ Michael Jackson has left us, his songs will be in our hearts forever. A. However B. Because C. Although D. But( ) 23. As we all know the H1N1 Flu is so serious, students can’t go into the school _______ they take the temperature and get sure they don’t have a fever. A. till B. after C. when D. until( ) 24.---- Mum, I don’t like drinking milk. ---- For your health, dear, you _______ . A. must B. have to C. need D. could( )25. It rains so _______ that people can _________ go hiking in the mountains. A. hardly, hardly C. hard, hardly B. hard, hard D. hardly, hard( )26. ---- Shall we go to the sea animal show tomorrow? ---- ___________. A. Thank you C. It doesn’t matter B. Good idea D. It’s very kind of you.( ) 27. My best friend Tim is studying in _______ school now , I can’t play with him. I really miss him. A other B. another C. others D. the other( ) 28. I like the clothes in the shop very much. They look so cool and they are much________ than the ones in other shops. A. more cheaper B. more expensive C. cheaper D. expensive( ) 29.Liu Xuan is really ________,she is very good at math, physics and chemistry. A. outgoing B. smart C. athletic D. quiet( ) 30. I always________ my brother at chess. But I don’t do so ______ as him in basketball. A. win, good B. beat, good C. win, well D. beat, well9 ( ) 31. What should I do, doctor? ________ healthy , you should take more exercise. A. Keep B. Keeping C. To keep D. Kept( ) 32. ---- Will you go there by _______ train? ---- No. I’ll take _______ taxi. A. /, a B. a, the C. /, / D the, a( ) 33. Many people like Xiao Shenyang because he often makes people _______ happily.. A. laughing B. to laugh C. laugh laughs( )34. What ________ you ________ for this winter holiday? I’m not sure, Maybe I’ll just stay at home. I’ll have a big text after the holiday. A. did, do B. are, doing C. do, do D. were, do( )35. Can you buy me a birthday cake _____ the afternoon? Sorry, I busy. I can do it _____ Sunday afternoon. A. on, in B. in, on C. in, at D. on, at选择填空 ( )1. Which is the cheapest?( ( ( ( ( ( (( ()2. My father was born_______1964. He is forty years old. A. at B. on C. in D. to )3. Animal World is the most interesting TV________. A. play B. sport C. team D. program )4. Please give________ a slice of bread, Mom. I’m very hungry. A. I B. my C. me D. myself )5. Paul likes to help others. He is very________. A. happy B. kind C. quiet D. funny )6. ― ________ water do we need? ― A bottle. A. How many B. How long C. How often D. How much )7. My mother _________lots of things and took the subway back home yesterday. A. buys B. bought C. is buying D. is going to buy )8. ― Could you please go sightseeing with us this Sunday? ― _________. I have to finish my homework. A. Yes, sure B. I’m sorry C. Excuse me D. Good idea )9. I don’t like the weather in Xi’an. It’s dry in summer. It______ rains. A. seldom B. usually C. always D. often )10. We’re going to the Circle Theater in John’s car. You can come with us _______ you can meet us there later. A. but B. and C. or D. then10 八年级(上)词形填空、重点句型操练Unit 1 1. CHow often _________he __________? --He __________twice a week. (exercise) 2. Maria ______________(hard) ever eats junk food. She __________(have) a __________(health) lifestyle. 3. My mother goes to the shop _______________(one ) a week. She plays sports ___________(two) a day. She goes to the movies three ___________(time) a month. 4. Tim likes doing some ________________(surf). He is a very good ______________(surf). 5. __________(do) more exercise can help keep in good ___________(health). It _________(mean) it can help you stay ___________(health). 6. There are a few ___________________(different) between ________________(they). 7. They are ______________(difference) from each other. 8. The girl has a lot of coffee every day. She has an ___________________(health) lifestyle. 9. They ___________(keep) ___________(work) the whole day yesterday. 10. You must-___________(look) after ________________(you) ,boys. 11. Can you do _____________(good) work with_____________(little) money? 12. Here ___________(be ) the results of the_____________(students) activity survey. 13. My good lifestyle ___________(help) __________(I)___________(get) better grades. 14. Good food and exercise __________(help )me to study better. 15. How ___________(more) hours do you ___________(usual) sleep every night? Unit 2 1.-- What’s the matter with __________(she)? --She ______________(have) a bad ______________(stomach). 2. Look! The baby has only three ___________(tooth). 3. Her father has a ___________(tooth). He should see a dentist. 4. People who are too ___________(stress) out must eat some yin food like tofu. 5. The old man _________(be) ill two days ago, but we ___________(know) _________(he) ________(ill) this morning. _____________(luck), he has nothing much wrong. 6. Mid―Autumn Day is a _______________(tradition) festival in China. 7. At the moment ______________(China) medicine is very popular in __________(west) countries. 8. Chinese doctors ___________(相信) they need a ___________(balance) of yin and yang _________(be) healthy. 9. My brother has a ________________(balance) lifestyle. 10. Don’t be ___________(anger) any more. 11. Everyone __________(get) angry ___________________(sometime). Don’t worry. 12. Be quiet, everybody! I have something ______________(important) to tell you. 13. It’s important_____________(eat) a balanced diet. 14. Now let me __________(tell) you the ______________(important) about it. 15. I study late every night, sometimes until 2 am, but I ____________________(not think) I’m _____________(improve). 16.I am sorry__________________(hear) that you’re ill. But I _____________(hear) you fought with someone yesterday afternoon. 17. Don’t worry about it. We still have _____________(few) vegetables at home. 18. Hurry up(快点)! There’s ___________(a little) time left. Unit 3 1. CWhat _________you _________(do) for vacation? --I _________(go) _______________(camp) in the countryside. --How long _________you __________(stay) there? ---About three days.11 2. He’s___________(plan) to go bike ____________(ride) with his best friend. 3. --What’s she doing for vacation? --She________________(go) ______________(hike). 4. _______________are you staying? I’m staying _________ four ________(week). 5.He __________(think) about ___________(go) to Greece or Spain, but decided ____ Canada. 6. This time I want to do______________ _______________(不同的事). 7. I just finished __________(make) my last movie. 8. I want___________(ask)you about places _______________(visit) in China. 9. What should __________(tour) take with them? 10. My sister _________(send) me a lot of beautiful ______________(postcard) last week. 11. They __________(leave) Panzhihua for Shanghai two days ago. They __________(come) back in five days. 12. Mike ___________(ride) his bicycle to school yesterday, but Tom __________(run) . 13. I’m sorry I_____________(forget) ___________(bring) my homework here. 14. I remember _______________(close) the door, why is it open at the moment?! 15. He______________(not be) at school last night. Unit 4 1.-- How _________he__________(get) to school? ---He __________(take) the subway. 2. CHow far is it from her home to school? --It’s ten _______________(minute) walk. 3. There are five __________(hundred) students in our school. 4. There are _____________(hundred) of books in his study. 5. The writer finished his __________(forty) novel. 6. Lucy ___________(have) a __________(quickly) breakfast and then hurried to school. 7. Before he went to bed, Hector __________(take) a shower. 8. -- How long ________- it __________(take) him to go to work from his house? ---It __________(take) 25 minutes by bus. 9. In China, it _____________(depend) on where you are. 10. That must __________(be) more fun than ___________(take) a bus. 11 In Japan, the three most popular ways of ________(get) to school ______(be) bus, train. bike. 12. A number of children __________(plant) trees over there. 13 The number of the children ___________(be) over 300. 14 When it__________(rain), I take a taxi. 15.He usually goes to work on ________(feet), but this morning he _______(get) a __________(ride). Unit 5 1.―Can you______________(come) to my party on Wednesday? ---Sorry, I have _____________(go) to the doctor. 2. CCan she go to the movies? ---No, she-_________(not can). She’s_________(play) soccer. 3. She can’t come to your party, she _____________(have) tennis __________(train) with the school team. 4. Thanks a lot for your _________(invite). Thank you for ___________(invite) me to your party. 5. She’s ______________________(babysit) her little sister, she can’t come. 6. There ____________________(be) a baseball match tomorrow afternoon in our school. 7. I’ll ask my _____________(America) friends to come to my birthday party next week. 8. We are going to learn some new ___________(subject),such as physics,___________(chemist). 9. He has _______________(something) to do. He is free. 10. I don’t know _____________(who) you’ll go to the movie with this evening. Unit6 and Review of Units 1----6 1. I’m __________________(outing) than my sister. 2. He has _____________(short) hair than Sam. And he’s ___________(calm) than Sam.12 3. Pedro is ___________(funny) than Paul. 4. Tom is ___________________(athletic) than Sam. 5. My twin sister and I ___________(all) have black eyes and black hair. 6. My hair is longer than_______________(she). 7. Which is _____________(big), the sun or the moon? 8. Which is _______________(heavy), Maria, Rose or Linda? 9. He always ___________(beat) me _____________(in/at) tennis. 10. I don’t think ________________(different) are important in a ______________(friend). 11. Two years ago, I___________(be) a primary school student. 12. Damao is ________________(old) of the twin brothers. 13. _______________________(care)we are in the exams, _________________(few) mistakes we’ll make. 14.―I don’t think this story is as________________( interesting) as Father told me. ---I think so. That one is__________________________(interesting), isn’t it? 15. It’s ______________(more) more difficult than you said. 16. He is very funny and he often makes us_______________(laugh). 17. That boy is so _____________(care) that all his teachers are angry with him. 18. Thomas was ______________(interest) in science when he was very ___________(young). 19. Some friends have different views and _____________(interest). 20. -- What ___________this word _____________(mean)? ---It __________(mean) quickly. 21. What’s the______________(mean) of the word? 22. There are lots of ___________(man) over there. Oh, they are all__________(man) teachers in our school. 23. This is the _______________(begin) of the Garden tour. 24.He often__________(swim) in the _______________(swim) pool. Yesterday he ___________(swim) here with some of his friends. They __________(be) very _____________(exciting). 25. You can call Helen for some more______________(information). 26. Don’t swim there alone. It’s ______________-(safe). 27. It’s very ____________(crowd), because there are so many __________________(passenger). 28. There are some ___________(woman) __________________(play) beach volleyball. 29.He didn’t go climbing with his classmates, because of his ___________(ill). 30.(1) --Would you like ___________(other) one? --No, thanks. (2) Many people are on the beach. Some are swimming in the sea. Some are playing beach volleyball. _____________(other) are ___________(lie) on the beach, enjoying the sunshine. (3) Sandy is taller than the __________(other) girls in her class. (4) I have two pens. One is old, ___________________(other) is new. (5) She is better at English than _____________________(other) student in the class. (6)We must help each ____________(other). Unit 7 1. Please turn __________(on ) the lights. It’s bright (明亮) enough. And we can see clearly. 2. The girl _____________(cut) up the banana now. Be careful. Don’t __________(cut) yourself. 3. Could you please tell me how__________________(make) an apple milk shake? 4. We need two ___________(cup)of __________________-(yogurt). 5. ___________(final) put the milk shake into the cup and drink______________(it\them). 6.It’s much too___________ (salt). Maybe someone ___________(put) too much_________(salt). 7. F__________, p__________ some bananas, and c__________ them up. N___________, put the banana and ice cream i__________ the blender, and p__________ some yogurt into the b__________. T___________, t__________ on the blender for about two m__________. F__________, pour the milk s__________ into the cup and d_____________ it. It must be very d__________.13 Unit 8 1. CHow __________(be) your school trip? --It was great. 2.-- __________you __________(go ) to the zoo on your last school trip? --No, I ___________(go) to the aquarium. --___________(be) there ___________(some\ any) sharks? --No, there ________________(not be). But there were _____________(some\ any) seals. 3. --_________ Laura _________(buy) a souvenir on the last school trip? --No, she _______________(do not). Her friend Grace ___________ (buy) one. 4. There were many _____________(act) at the aquarium. 5. Did you have fun _____________(camp)? 6. However, no one came to the ___________(sell). 7. He _________ (sell) his old umbrella for five dollars. 8. ___________(luck), we ___________(bring) our umbrellas and raincoats, so we didn’t get wet. 9. Maria _________(win) first prize in ____________(yesterday) ___________(sing) competition. 10. I _________-(eat) a bowl of _____________(noodle) for lunch. It was terrible. 11. We ___________(see) a movie about __________(live) in the future yesterday. 12. Every year many ___________(visit) come ___________(visit) the Great Wall. 13. Manuel ___________(sleep) late this morning, and he was late for school. 14. Her uncle _____________(drive) his own car to Shanghai last week. 15.Let’s go for a _____________(drive), shall we? 16. It _____________(sound) really boring ____________(stay) at home. Unit 9 1.-- When__________(be) you __________(bear)? --I was born _______(in\ on) March 3rd, 1989. 2. Deng Yaping is a great Chinese ping-pong ___________(play). 3. Charles Smith has the world record for____________(hiccup). He ____________(hiccup) for 69 years and 5 months. 4. You are never too young ____________(start) doing things. 5. Tiger Woods------ the great ___________(golf) , started ___________(golf) when he was ten months old. 6. Ronaldo, the great __________(Brazil) soccer player, ___________(play) for his _________(nation) team when he was seventeen. 7. He remembers the time he went to his first movie. It was a comedy _________(call) Mr. Bean. 8. Shirley Temple ___________(become) a movie star when she was three years. 9. I learned to swim when I _________(be) six years. 10. She is a famous___________(violin), and he is an excellent ______________-(piano). 11.Her sister is a wonderful ____________(art), and his brother is a very good___________(science). 12 Their grandmother is a pretty good___________(music). 13. She started ice ___________(skate) when she was four years old. 14. She is a kind and ___________(love) grandma. She has a ___________(love) granddaughter. 15. When he was a small boy, he __________(can) hum songs and difficult pieces of music. 16. I’ll call you when he ___________(come) back. 17. Is the old man still _______________-(live)? 18. There are no ____________(live) things if there is no the sun. 19. That’s an _____________(usually) person, he can do lots of difficult things. 20. Li Yundi is a well-__________(know) pianist all over the world. 21. He became a _______________(championship) in the last singing _____________(championship). 22. My sister ____________(not be) able to swim at the age of 11. 23. He is the first Chinese man who won the prize in the ________________(70 years) history of the competition.14 Unit 10 1.-- What are you ___________(go) to be when you __________(grow) up? --I’m going __________(be) a __________________(profession) basketball player. 2. Mike is going to be a computer________________(program) when he ___________(grow) up. 3. To become a professional basketball player ,her brother is going to practice___________(play) basketball every day. 4. She is going to take ___________(act) lessons because he wants___________(be) an actor. 5. He is going to be an___________(engine), and he wants to study math __________(real) hard. 6. There are lots of art _____________(exhibition) there. 7. I’m going to study ____________(France) at the same time. 8. Some parents want to study the subjects their children learn at school. They want to c_______________ better with their kids. 9. Some ___________(read) are going to eat more _______________(vegetable). 10. Three students ______________(make) their New Year’s r________________ yesterday. 11. They __________(build) a bridge over the river two years ago. And they________________(build) another one next year. 12. Look! That’s our new teaching ______________(build). It’s great. 13. She wants to find a job as a l_____________ teacher in China. 14. _____________(lady) and gentlemen! Please keep quiet. 15. Every year a lot of _____________-(foreign) come to China. Unit 11 1.- Could you please_______________-(fold) the clothes on the bed? CSure. 2. --Could you please clean the _________(live) room? ---Of course. 3. Could you please______________-(not talk) any more? 4. I like to do the l___________, because it’s _____________-(relax). I’m very ___________(relax) when I do it every time. 5. Could you do _____________(anything) for me, please? 6.--Would you like ______________(anything) to drink? --Yes, please. 7. After he __________(make) his bed, Dave left his room. 8. Yesterday I ____________(borrow) a book from the library. The librarian said I could -___________(keep) it for two weeks. 9. When he ___________(lend) his pen to me, he told me I must give it back soon. 10.You can’t use my computer at the moment. I ______________(work) on it now. 11. After___________(do) the dishes, Rosa ____________(sweep) the floor and then went away. 12. Before he went to work, my father _____________(feed) our pet dog_____________(careful). Unit 12 1. It has ____________________________(comfortable) ___________(sit). 2. What’s ___________________(good) radio station in town? 3. Town Cinema is ________________(close) to home of the three cinemas. 4. She slept late, when she arrived school, the teacher was already in the classroom. What’s __________(bad), she __________(forget ) to bring her book. 5. He is No.1 in the _______________(music) group. He is a ______________(talent) musician. 6. It often __________(rain)in the _____________(south) party of the country. 7. He is four years ___________(old) than his younger brother. 8. His __________(old) sister is two years older than him. 9. I think Dennis is ____________________________(creative) _____________(perform) at the school ___________(talented) show. He could play_________________(guitar) upside down. 10. Jet Li is a ________________(success) movie star.15 11. Last week’s talent show was a great _____________(succeed). 12. It has _________________________(friendly) service. 13. Harbin is __________________(far) city of the three __________(city). 14. Fish will die(死) ______________(with) water. 15. It was interesting ___________(hear) what the class ___________(think) about action movies. 16. He retired last year. Now he has _______________(much) to do. 17. There is _____________(little) water in this glass than that one. 18. The hen __________(lay) 250 eggs last year. 19. The little kid is ______________(bad) ill. His mother is very _____________(worry). 20. I went to the _____________(centre) Park in New York on my last day off. 21. I went to the shopping _____________(centre) to buy something just now. 22.. He _______________(not like) eating hamburgers at all. 23. Let’s do sports t______________. 24. Sanya is in Hainan p_____________. 25. CCould you help me buy some _____________(cloth) in that ______________(cloth) store?参 考 答 案 Unit1 1.does, exercise, 2. has, 3. once, twice, 4. surfing, 5. Doing, health, means, 6. differences, 7. 8. 9. 10. look, 11. better, 12. are, 13. helps, me, (to) 14. 15. many, usually Unit 2 1.her, has, 2. 3. 4. 5. was, knew, his, L 6. 7. Chinese, 8. believe, balance, 9. 10. 11. gets, 12. 13. 14. tell, importance(s); 15. don’t think, 16. to hear, hear\ 17. 18. little Unit3 1.are, doing, am going, camping, 2. planning, 3. is going, 4. How long, for, 5. thought, going, 6. something, 7. 8. to ask, 9. 10. sent, 11. left, 12. rode, 13. forgot, 14. 15. wasn’t Unit4 1. does, get, 2. minutes’ 3. hundred 4. 5. 6. had, 7. 8. does, take, 9. 10. be, 11. getting, 12. 13. is 14. rains 15.foot,got, ride Unit5 1. come, 2. can’t, 3. has, 4. 5. 6. 7. A 8. subjects, 9. 10. whom Unit6 and Review of Units1---6 1.more, 2. shorter, 3. 4. more athletic 5. 6. hers 7. bigger 8. 9. beats, 10. differences, 11. 12. 13. The more careful, 14. interesting, 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. interests 20.. does, mean, 21. 22. men, 23. 24. swims, swimming, swam, were, 25. 26.16 27. crowded, 28. women, 29. 30. (1) (2) Others, (3) (4) (5) (6) other Unit7 1. 2. is cutting, 3. 4. cups, 5. Finally, 6. salty, put, 7. First, peel, cut, Next, into, pour, blender, Then, turn, minutes, Finally, shake, drink, delicious Unit8 1. was, 2. Did, go, went, Were, any, weren’t, 3. Did, buy, didn’t, 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. Luckily, 9. won, yesterday’s, 10. ate, 11. saw, 13. visitors, 14. 15. drive, 16. sounds, to stay Unit9 1. were, born, 2. player, 3. hiccupping, 4. 5. golfer, 6. Brazilian, played, 7. 8. 9. 10. violinist, 11. actress, 12. 13. 14. loving, 15. could, 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. champion, 22. wasn’t; 23. 70―year Unit 10 1. going, grow, to be, 2. programmer, 3. 4. acting, 5. engineer, 6. 7. F 8. 9. readers, 10. made, 11.built, will build \ 12. 13. 14. L 15. foreigners Unit 11 1. 2. 3. 4.laundry, relaxing, 5. 6. 7. 8.borrowed, 9. 10. 11.doing, 12.fed, carefully Unit 12 1. the most comfortable, 2. 3. 4.worse, 5.musicial, 6.rains, 7. 8. 9.the most creative, performer, talent, 10. 11. 12. 13.the farthest, 14. 15.to hear, 16. 17. 18. 19.badly, 20.C 21. 22.doesn’t; 23.24. 25.clothes, clothing八年级上册动词专项特训基础篇 一. 选择填空 ( ) 1. Don’t _____ late. A. are B. am C. is D. be ( ) 2. We have never _____ to England A. be B. are C. is D. been ( ) 3. They _____ at home yesterday. A. are B. were C. be D. was ( ) 4. Neither he nor I _____ waiting for the teacher. A. am B. is C. are D. be ( ) 5. In 1935 my father died and we became very poor at that time. So I _____ leave school. A. had to B. could C. must D. have to ( ) 6. _____ quick or we’ll be late. A. Be B. Is C. Are D. Being ( ) 7. He must _____ late for the meeting. A. is B. are C. be D. was17 () 8. He enjoys _____. A. travel B. travels C. to travel D. travelling ( ) 9. _____ I borrow some books from you? A. May B. Must C. Shall D. Will ( ) 10. They _____ TV while mother was cooking last night. A. watched B. were watching C. was watch D. watching ( ) 11. His pencil _____ on the ground when he was walking in the park. A. drop B. was drop C. was dropping D. dropped ( ) 12. Two days ago he _____ and has not returned yet. A. left B. had left C. has left D. was left ( ) 13. I first met Jane three months ago, she _____ at a shoe shop at the time. A. had worked B. was working C. works D. has worked ( ) 14. How long _____ you _____ in this school? A. studied B. study C. studying D. studied ( ) 15.----Who came late this morning? ----Lin Ping _____. A. has come B. did C. was D. came ( ) 16. I _____ finish my homework before I go out. A. don’t need B. needn’t C. not need D. needn’t to ( ) 17.----Who is the boy over there? ---- He _____ my son and he is always wearing a pair of blue sport shoes. A. may be B. must be C. can be D. have to be ( ) 18. Mother is sleeping. You’d better _____ quiet. A. to keep B. keep C. keeping D. kept ( ) 19. He wants to _____ an engineer when he grows up. A. get B. be C. grow D. is ( ) 20. The music ______ interesting. A. listens B. looks C. sounds D. hears ( ) 21. You have met before, _____? A. haven’t you B. have you C. do you D. don’t you ( ) 22. My clock doesn’t _____. Can you mend it for me? A. use B. more C. walk D. work ( ) 23. I saw the accident _____ when I _____ by. A. went B. was walking C. going D. gone ( ) 24. I spent twelve dollars _____ the bike. A. in mend B. to mend C. with mend D. mending ( ) 25. Listen! Some birds _____ in the tree. A. is singing B. sings C. singing D. are singing ( ) 26. If he _____ harder, he’ll catch up with us soon. A. study B. studies C. will study D. studied ( ) 27. There _____ a football match on TV this evening. A. will have B. is going to be C. has D. is going to have ( ) 28. Internet bars mustn’t let people under 18 in or let anybody _____ bad things. A. watch B. to watch C. watching D. watches ( ) 29. Aunt Li often asks her son _____ too much meat. It’s bad for his health. A. don’t eat B. not to eat C. not eat D. to not eat ( ) 30. Some boys of China One enjoy _____ music. A. listen to B. listens to C. listening to D. listened to 二.用括号内所给动词的正确形式完成句子18 1. She often ______ (read) English after ______ (get) up. 2. My sister ______ (call) me as soon as she knows something about the accident. 3. The teacher said to me that the earth ______ (move) around the sun. 4. When he was in Beijing, he ______ (come) to see me every day. 5. How I wish I _____ (can) hear Beethoven himself ______ (play) it! 6. I ______ (lend) her some DVDs yesterday, but she ______ (not give) them back to me. 7. Look at the black cloud. It ______ (rain). 8. Listen! Somebody ______ (sing) in the next room. 9. I ______ (write) a composition while my father was cooking. 10. When the teacher came in, the twins ______ (draw) on the blackboard. 11. Don’t forget ______ (see) your grandma next Sunday. 12. You’d better ______ (go) home now. It is going to rain. 13. It’s time for work. They have to ______ (stop) ______ (play) cards. 14. We decided ______ (put) off the meeting until tonight. 15. How many times ______ you ______ (be) to the Great Wall? 16. Can’t you tell him ______ (turn) the radio down? 17. Let’s ______ (tell) a story. 18. Would you please ______ (help) me ______ (wash) clothes? 19. I saw him ______ (go) out of the room and ______ (get) in a taxi. 20. Do you mind ______ (give) me a glass of water? 21. It’s sunny today. What about ______ (go) surfing? 22. My parents have been busy ______ (take) care of my cousin for two weeks. 23. Don’t ______ (be) late for class. 24. ______ Mr. Smith ______ (speak) English or Japanese? 25. Would you like ______ (carry) some water for Granny Wang.? 三.选择所给词语的正确形式填空,完成句子 mix 1. He ______ some water into a cup. 2. You ______ flour and water to make bread. 3. If you have a toothache, you ______ see a dentist. 4. They are ______ to build a new school in that village. 5. This apartment ______ cheaply. 6. She ______ many friends to her party last Friday. 7. Helen ______ an electronic engineer at the age of 25. 8. Tom ______ the boys’ 100-metre race. 9. Mr. Green ______ to Paris because he found work there. 10. He ______ in physics in a university. 四.根据句意及首字母提示完成句子中所空的单词 1. Thanks a lot for a______ me to your party. 2. The younger students in Australia can s______ their homework to their teachers by fax at home. 3. The students e______ themselves in the zoo yesterday. 4. He b______ a professional soccer player when he was sixteen. 5. Carl r______ many presents yesterday. It was his birthday. 6. When will Lily f______ doing her homework? 7. The teacher t______ us a wonderful story just now. 8. I can u______ you when you speak slowly. 9. You often b______ books or magazines from your school library. 10. He is very poor and can’t a______ a new car. 11. Mr. Smith kept Jack in the classroom because he b______ the window after school.19 12. The chicken t______ delicious. 13.----What are you doing on Saturday evening, Li Ping? ----I am b______ my little sister. 14. Don’t l______ at that old man. It’s not polite. 15. Don’t w______. Let me help you. 16. His family m______ to London three years ago. 17. Peter wants to i______ you to his birthday party. 18. Many children h______ to do their homework, because it takes them much time. 19. Call me if anything h______. 20.---- When will the plane a______? ----In a few minutes. 五.用所给词的适当形式填空 (A) Linda had a little accident yesterday. When she was walking along a river, she saw some ducks _ 1 (swim) in it. She stopped _ 2 (throw) some bread to them. She __ 3 (stand) near the river. She _ 4 (not be) careful and _ 5 (fall) into the river. As soon as Mr. White _ 6 (hear) the cry for help, he _ 7 (jump) into the river. Then he __ 8 (swim) with Linda to the side of the river and __ 9 (say) to her,“You must __10 (be) more careful next time.” (B) Dear Charlie, I_1 (come) back from my vacation last night. This summer I _ 2 (not, stay) at home. Instead, I _ 3 (go) back to my home village near Harbin to see my grandparents. They _ 4 (tell) me that their life _ 5 (change) a lot. In 1989, they _ 6 (buy) a truck to help sell milk and their cow in the town. My uncles _ 7 (help) them to catch fish in a lake not far from their house. They _ 8 (live) a happy life now. Next week the new term _ 9 (begin) and I _ 10 (be) busy again. Best wishes! Yours, Song Xin 提高篇 一. 选择填空 ( ) 1. Don’t forget _____ the door when you _____. A. leave B. will leave C. leave D. leave ( ) 2. He went to bed late. He was listening to music and _____ the time. A. was forgetting B. forgets C. forgetting D. forgot ( ) 3. The headmaster stopped _____ to me because there was a call for him. A. to talk B. talking C. to say D. saying ( ) 4. It’s bad _____ when you do some shopping. A. to be polite B. to jump the queue C. to stand in line D. to wait for your turn ( ) 5. He feels like _____ TV. A. watch B. watches C. to watch D. watching ( ) 6. We are busy _____ the room ready for the meeting. A. get B. getting C. to get D. got ( ) 7. Thank you for _____ us so well, Mr. Zhao. A. to teach B. teaching C. teaches D. taught ( ) 8. Is there a student _____ Jack in your class? A. called B. calling C. to call D. calls ( ) 9. Mrs. Gao made the student _____ the sentence again. A. say B. to say C. said D. says ( ) 10. The doctor was very tired, but she still went on _____.20 A. worked B. working C. work D. works ( ) 11.---- I’m glad _____ you. How are you? ----I’m very well. A. meeting B. to meet C. meet D. met ( ) 12. The students followed Uncle Li _____. A. see the other machines B. to see the other machines C. saw the other machines D. seeing the other machines ( ) 13. Do you have enough money _____ a ticket? A. buy B. to buy C. buying D. bought ( ) 14. Would you mind _____ the window? A. me open B. my opening C. I open D. to open ( ) 15. Hearing the good news, he can’t help _____. A. laugh B. laughed C. laughing D. laughs ( ) 16. You must finish _____ your homework before I come back. A. doing B. do C. done D. to do ( ) 17. He kept Mary _____ at the gate for two hours. A. wait B. to wait C. waiting D. waited ( ) 18.----I’m sorry. I’ll have to _____ my office. I’ve had a wonderful time here. ----It’s a pleasure to have you here. A. get to B. return C. leave for D. reach ( ) 19. I’m sorry. I haven’t got any money. I’ve _____ my handbag at home. A. missed B. left C. put D. forgotten ( ) 20.----Meimei , why didn’t you give the book to Ann? ----Well, she _____ a copy for herself last week. A. buys B. had bought C. bought D. has bought ( ) 21. What would you like to _____ us about your hometown? A. speak B. talk C. say D. tell ( ) 22.----Hi, Lin Tao. I didn’t see you at the party. ----Yes, I _____ ready for the math exam. A. am getting B. was getting C. got D. have got ( ) 23. The teacher told us yesterday that December 25 _____ Christmas Day. A. is B. was C. has been D. will be ( ) 24. I’m afraid you will _____ the last train. A. miss B. lose C. hold D. catch ( ) 25. My father felt very tired when he _____ Paris. A. returned to B. returned back C. returned D. returned on 二.选择与句中划线部分意思相同或相近的词或短语 ( ) 1. Before you hand in the paper, check the answers again. A. go over B. look C. look up D. search ( ) 2. Excuse me, may I have your name, please? A. call B. get C. hear D. know ( ) 3. Please take care of the baby while I am away. A. look for B. look up C. look after D. look at ( ) 4. I got to the museum at 9:30 this morning. A. went to B. reached C. left D. arrived ( ) 5. Did you enjoy yourself at the Children’s Palace? A. like yourself B. help yourself C. have a visit D. have a good time ( ) 6. Look out when you’re crossing the street. A. Go fast B. Don’t stop C. Be careful D. Don’t run21 () 7. The boys stopped singing when the bell rang. A. went on singing C. didn’t sing any more C. were singing D. stopped to sing ( ) 8. Excuse me, may I have a word with you, Mrs. Black? A. give a word to B. tell you a word C. have a talk with D. have a talk about ( ) 9. Bill is badly ill. You have to send for a doctor at once. A. look for a doctor B. ring a doctor up C. write to the doctor D. ask a doctor to come ( ) 10. You look pale. I think you should go to a doctor? A. be a doctor B. thank the doctor C. ask the doctor D. see a doctor 三.用所给动词的适当形式填空 1. I ______ in the street yesterday when I saw Rose.(walk) 2. Your brother ______ to school by bike, doesn’t he? (go) 3. ______ it ______ when you left home yesterday? (rain) 4. We will go to visit the museum if it ______ tomorrow. (not, rain) 5. The teacher asked them ______ the floor after school. (sweep) 6. I am very sorry ______ you so much trouble. (get) 7. Thank you for ______. (ask) 8. Mary ______ and hurt her left leg. (fall) 9. The seven runners got ready ______ at the starting line. (run) 10. After running half a kilometer. I ______ to feel tired. (begin) 11. A moment later, the Class 4 runner ______ her sick. (drop) 12. Tom stopped ______ some water because he was thirsty. (drink) 13. Would you like ______ football with us tomorrow? (play) 14. Would you please ______ something helpful? (do) 15. Remember ______ with each other from now on. (not fight) 16. She’s practicing ______ the piano now. (play) 17. That is another way of ______ our life. (describe) 18. I want to give up ______. (smoke) 19. Her husband couldn’t stand ______ smoking. (give up) 20. He’s very tired . He keeps ______ for a long time. (work) 21. He’s mother doesn’t allow her ______ out during night. (stay) 22. It’s ten o’clock. It’s time ______ to bed. (go) 23. Why not ______ (take) the rain there? 24. You can’t ______ (park) your car here. ______ (park) it over there, please. 25. The music ______ (sound) nice. Let’s ______ (listen) to it once again. 四.根据汉语提示,完成句子 1. ----Sorry, I’m late. ----It _____ _____ (没关系) 2. Please _____ _____ (问好) to Aunt Susan. 3. I _____ _____ _____ (忍不住大笑) when Jack made faces. 4. His grandma _____ _____ _____ (去世) for ten years. 5. Who _____ _____ (游泳) with you this time yesterday? 6. _____ _____ (小心) not to change the film in the sunlight. 7. In autumn, we often _____ _____ (野餐) in the country. 8. Will you please _____ _____ (关掉) the radio? 9. It _____ (花费) Mary three hours to _____ _____ _____ _____ (练习谈钢琴) every day. 10. You’d _____ _____ (最好不要) watch TV every evening.22 八年级语法特训一(动词专项 A) 基础篇答案一.1-10 DDBAA ACDAB 11-20 DABAB BBBBC 21-30 ADBDD BBABC 二.1. getting 2. will call 3. moves 4. came 5. play 6. hasn’t given 7. is going to rain 8. is singing 9. was writing 10. were drawing 11. to see 12. go 13. stop playing 14. to put 15. have been 16. to turn 17. tell 18. (to) wash 19. get 20. giving 21. going 22. taking 23. be 24. D speak 25. to carry 三.1. poured 2. mix 3. should 4. planning 5. rents 6. invited 7. became 8. won 9. moved 10. majors 四.1. asking 2. send 3. enjoyed 4. became 5. received 6. finish 7. told 8. understand 9. borrow 10. afford 11. broke 12. tastes 13. babysitting 14. laugh 15. worry 16. moved 17. invite 18. hate 19. happens 20. arrive 五.(A) 1. swimming 2. to throw 3. stood 4. wasn’t 5. fell 6. heard 7. jumped 8. swam 9. said 10. be (B) 1. came 2. didn’t say 3. went 4. told 5. changed 6. bought 7. helped 8. are living 9. will begin 10. will be 提高篇 一.1-10 CDBBD BBAAB 11-20 BBBBC ACCBC 21-25 DBAAA 二.1-10 ADCBD CBCDD 三. was walking 2. goes 3. W raining 4. doesn’t rain 5. to sweep 6. to get 7. asking 8. fell 1. 9. to run 10. began 11. dropped 12. to drink 13. to play 14. do 15. not to fight 16. playing 17. describing 18. smoking 19. giving up 20. working 21. to stay 22. to go 23. take 24. Park 25. listen 四.1. doesn’t matter 2. say hello 3. couldn’t help laughing 4. has been dead 5. was swimming 6. Be careful 7. have picnics 8. practise playing the piano 10. better not八年级上册动词专项特训基础篇一. 选择填空 ( ) 1. Don’t _____ late. A. are B. am C. is D. be ( ) 2. We have never _____ to England A. be B. are C. is D. been ( ) 3. They _____ at home yesterday. A. are B. were C. be D. was ( ) 4. Neither he nor I _____ waiting for the teacher. A. am B. is C. are D. be ( ) 5. In 1935 my father died and we became very poor at that time. So I _____ leave school. A. had to B. could C. must D. have to ( ) 6. _____ quick or we’ll be late.23 ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( (( ( ( ( ( (( ( ( ( ( ( (A. Be B. Is C. Are D. Being ) 7. He must _____ late for the meeting. A. is B. are C. be D. was ) 8. He enjoys _____. A. travel B. travels C. to travel D. travelling ) 9. _____ I borrow some books from you? A. May B. Must C. Shall D. Will ) 10. They _____ TV while mother was cooking last night. A. watched B. were watching C. was watch D. watching ) 11. His pencil ___on the ground when he was walking in the park. A. drop B. was drop C. was dropping D. dropped ) 12. Two days ago he _____ and has not returned yet. A. left B. had left C. has left D. was left ) 13. I first met Jane three months ago, she _____ at a shoe shop at the time. A. had worked B. was working C. works D. has worked ) 14. How long _____ you _____ in this school? A. studied B. study C. studying D. studied ) 15.----Who came late this morning? ----Lin Ping _____. A. has come B. did C. was D. came ) 16. I _____ finish my homework before I go out. A. don’t need B. needn’t C. not need D. needn’t to ) 17.----Who is the boy over there? ---- He _____ my son and he is always wearing a pair of blue sport shoes. A. may be B. must be C. can be D. have to be ) 18. Mother is sleeping. You’d better _____ quiet. A. to keep B. keep C. keeping D. kept ) 19. He wants to _____ an engineer when he grows up. A. get B. be C. grow D. is ) 20. The music ______ interesting. A. listens B. looks C. sounds D. hears ) 21. You have met before, _____? A. haven’t you B. have you C. do you D. don’t you ) 22. My clock doesn’t _____. Can you mend it for me? A. use B. more C. walk D. work ) 23. I saw the accident _____ when I _____ by. A. went B. was walking C. going D. gone ) 24. I spent twelve dollars _____ the bike. A. in mend B. to mend C. with mend D. mending ) 25. Listen! Some birds _____ in the tree. A. is singing B. sings C. singing D. are singing ) 26. If he _____ harder, he’ll catch up with us soon. A. study B. studies C. will study D. studied ) 27. There _____ a football match on TV this evening. A. will have B. is going to be C. has D. is going to have ) 28. Internet bars mustn’t let people under 18 in or let anybody _____ bad things. A. watch B. to watch C. watching D. watches ) 29. Aunt Li often asks her son _____ too much meat. It’s bad for his health. A. don’t eat B. not to eat C. not eat D. to not eat ) 30. Some boys of China One enjoy _____ music.24 A. listen to B. listens to C. listening to D. listened to 二.用括号内所给动词的正确形式完成句子 1. She often ______ (read) English after ______ (get) up. 2. My sister ________ (call) me as soon as she knows something about the accident. 3. The teacher said to me that the earth___ (move) around the sun. 4. When he was in Beijing, he _____ (come) to see me every day. 5. How I wish I ____ (can) hear Beethoven himself ____ (play) it! 6. I _____ (lend) her some DVDs yesterday, but she _____ (not give) them back to me. 7. Look at the black cloud. It ______ (rain). 8. Listen! Somebody ______ (sing) in the next room. 9. I ______ (write) a composition while my father was cooking. 10. When the teacher came in, the twins ______ (draw) on the blackboard. 11. Don’t forget ______ (see) your grandma next Sunday. 12. You’d better ______ (go) home now. It is going to rain. 13. It’s time for work. They have to ____ (stop) ____ (play) cards. 14. We decided ______ (put) off the meeting until tonight. 15. How many times ______ you ______ (be) to the Great Wall? 16. Can’t you tell him ______ (turn) the radio down? 17. Let’s ______ (tell) a story. 18. Would you please ______ (help) me ______ (wash) clothes? 19. I saw him ____ (go) out of the room and _____ (get) in a taxi. 20. Do you mind ______ (give) me a glass of water? 21. It’s sunny today. What about ______ (go) surfing? 22. My parents have been busy ______ (take) care of my cousin for two weeks. 23. Don’t ______ (be) late for class. 24. ______ Mr. Smith ______ (speak) English or Japanese? 25. Would you like ______ (carry) some water for Granny Wang.? 三.选择所给词语的正确形式填空,完成句子 mix 1. He ______ some water into a cup. 2. You ______ flour and water to make bread. 3. If you have a toothache, you ______ see a dentist. 4. They are ______ to build a new school in that village. 5. This apartment ______ cheaply. 6. She ______ many friends to her party last Friday. 7. Helen ______ an electronic engineer at the age of 25. 8. Tom ______ the boys’ 100-metre race. 9. Mr. Green ______ to Paris because he found work there. 10. He ______ in physics in a university. 四.根据句意及首字母提示完成句子中所空的单词 1. Thanks a lot for a______ me to your party. 2. The younger students in Australia can s______ their homework to their teachers by fax at home. 3. The students e______ themselves in the zoo yesterday. 4. He b______ a professional soccer player when he was sixteen. 5. Carl r______ many presents yesterday. It was his birthday. 6. When will Lily f______ doing her homework? 7. The teacher t______ us a wonderful story just now. 8. I can u______ you when you speak slowly. 9. You often b_____ books or magazines from your school library.25 10. He is very poor and can’t a______ a new car. 11. Mr. Smith kept Jack in the classroom because he b______ the window after school. 12. The chicken t______ delicious. 13.----What are you doing on Saturday evening, Li Ping? ----I am b______ my little sister. 14. Don’t l______ at that old man. It’s not polite. 15. Don’t w______. Let me help you. 16. His family m______ to London three years ago. 17. Peter wants to i______ you to his birthday party. 18. Many children h_____ to do their homework, because it takes them much time. 19. Call me if anything h______. 20.---- When will the plane a______? ---In a few minutes. 五.用所给词的适当形式填空 (A) Linda had a little accident yesterday. When she was walking along a river, she saw some ducks _ 1 (swim) in it. She stopped _ 2 (throw) some bread to them. She __ 3 (stand) near the river. She _ 4 (not be) careful and _ 5 (fall) into the river. As soon as Mr. White _ 6 (hear) the cry for help, he _ 7 (jump) into the river. Then he _ 8 (swim) with Linda to the side of the river and _ 9 (say) to her,“You must _10 (be) more careful next time.” (B) Dear Charlie, I_1 (come) back from my vacation last night. This summer I _ 2 (not, stay) at home. Instead, I _ 3 (go) back to my home village near Harbin to see my grandparents. They _ 4 (tell) me that their life _ 5 (change) a lot. In 1989, they _ 6 (buy) a truck to help sell milk and their cow in the town. My uncles _ 7 (help) them to catch fish in a lake not far from their house. They _ 8 (live) a happy life now. Next week the new term _ 9 (begin) and I _ 10 (be) busy again. Best wishes! Yours, Song Xin 提高篇 一. 选择填空 ( ) 1. Don’t forget _____ the door when you _____. A. leave B. will leave C. leave D. leave ( ) 2. He went to bed late. He was listening to music and __ the time. A. was forgetting B. forgets C. forgetting D. forgot ( ) 3. The headmaster stopped ____ to me because there was a call for him. A. to talk B. talking C. to say D. saying ( ) 4. It’s bad _____ when you do some shopping. A. to be polite B. to jump the queue C. to stand in line D. to wait for your turn ( ) 5. He feels like _____ TV. A. watch B. watches C. to watch D. watching ( ) 6. We are busy _____ the room ready for the meeting. A. get B. getting C. to get D. got ( ) 7. Thank you for _____ us so well, Mr. Zhao. A. to teach B. teaching C. teaches D. taught ( ) 8. Is there a student _____ Jack in your class? A. called B. calling C. to call D. calls ( ) 9. Mrs. Gao made the student _____ the sentence again. A. say B. to say C. said D. says ( ) 10. The doctor was very tired, but she still went on _____.26 A. worked B. working C. work D. works ( ) 11.-- I’m glad _____ you. How are you? --I’m very well. A. meeting B. to meet C. meet D. met ( ) 12. The students followed Uncle Li _____. A. see the other machines B. to see the other machines C. saw the other machines D. seeing the other machines ( ) 13. Do you have enough money _____ a ticket? A. buy B. to buy C. buying D. bought ( ) 14. Would you mind _____ the window? A. me open B. my opening C. I open D. to open ( ) 15. Hearing the good news, he can’t help _____. A. laugh B. laughed C. laughing D. laughs ( ) 16. You must finish ___your homework before I come back. A. doing B. do C. done D. to do ( ) 17. He kept Mary _____ at the gate for two hours. A. wait B. to wait C. waiting D. waited ( ) 18.----I’m sorry. I’ll have to ____ my office. I’ve had a wonderful time here. A. get to B. return C. leave for D. reach ( ) 19. I’m sorry. I haven’t got any money. I’ve __ my handbag at home. A. missed B. left C. put D. forgotten ( ) 20.----Meimei , why didn’t you give the book to Ann? ----Well, she _____ a copy for herself last week. A. buys B. had bought C. bought D. has bought ( ) 21. What would you like to _____ us about your hometown? A. speak B. talk C. say D. tell ( ) 22.----Hi, Lin Tao. I didn’t see you at the party. ----Yes, I _____ ready for the math exam. A. am getting B. was getting C. got D. have got ( ) 23. The teacher told us yesterday that December 25 _____ Christmas Day. A. is B. was C. has been D. will be ( ) 24. I’m afraid you will _____ the last train. A. miss B. lose C. hold D. catch ( ) 25. My father felt very tired when he _____ Paris. A. returned to B. returned back C. returned D. returned on 二.选择与句中划线部分意思相同或相近的词或短语 ( ) 1. Before you hand in the paper, check the answers again. A. go over B. look C. look up D. search ( ) 2. Excuse me, may I have your name, please? A. call B. get C. hear D. know ( ) 3. Please take care of the baby while I am away. A. look for B. look up C. look after D. look at ( ) 4. I got to the museum at 9:30 this morning. A. went to B. reached C. left D. arrived ( ) 5. Did you enjoy yourself at the Children’s Palace? A. like yourself B. help yourself C. have a visit D. have a good time ( ) 6. Look out when you’re crossing the street. A. Go fast B. Don’t stop C. Be careful D. Don’t run ( ) 7. The boys stopped singing when the bell rang. A. went on singing C. didn’t sing any more27----It’s a pleasure to have you here. C. were singing D. stopped to sing ( ) 8.

我要回帖

更多关于 寂寞的单词是什么 的文章

随机推荐