Any ARCHIVE experts outare there any...?

Any BBRef Play Index experts out there?
Adam Wainwrights hitting this year... [Archive]
- Baseball Fever
View Full Version :
Bothrops AtroxSo Adam Wainwright has 9 hits this year.
Nothing interesting at all.
But all nine of them are for extra bases.
That is at least a little bit interesting.
Can anybody find for me the MLB record for most hits in a season which were all XBH.
For a pitcher and for all players?
I am a novice at Play Index and some of the people here seem to have a much better handle on it than I do.
Bothrops AtroxOh come on, Adam. Just singled less than a minute after this posted.
There goes the streak.
Still would be interested in finding out the record.
MackerThrough 2015:
5 Dixie Howell, White Sox, B, 1 3B, 3 HR)
5 Rick Wrona, Brewers, B, 1 HR)
No singles or doubles --
4 Ron Fairly, Dodgers, B, 1 HR)
Homers only --
3 Ed Sanicki, Phillies 1949
3 Clem Labine, Dodgers, 1955
3 Keith McDonald, Cardinals, 2000
3 Jorge Sosa, Braves/Cardinals, 2006 (hit all 3 HR with Braves)
ipitchBrandon Snyder has 7, this year. He didn't hit any singles today, so his record still stands! :)
Bothrops AtroxThrough 2015:
5 Dixie Howell, White Sox, B, 1 3B, 3 HR)
5 Rick Wrona, Brewers, B, 1 HR)
No singles or doubles --
4 Ron Fairly, Dodgers, B, 1 HR)
Homers only --
3 Ed Sanicki, Phillies 1949
3 Clem Labine, Dodgers, 1955
3 Keith McDonald, Cardinals, 2000
3 Jorge Sosa, Braves/Cardinals, 2006 (hit all 3 HR with Braves)
Thanks!!!!!
Bothrops AtroxAnybody know the record to start the season before first single?
Gotta be 15 or so...
ipitchAnybody know the record to start the season before first single?
Gotta be 15 or so...
I doubt it would be that high, considering that only one player has ever had a season with more than 70% XBH (13 XBH minimum).
Bothrops AtroxI doubt it would be that high, considering that only one player has ever had a season with more than 70% XBH (13 XBH minimum).
So Waino was proably close to the record.
Interesting.
MackerAs a starting point, Fred Lynn of Boston started the 1979 season with 3 HR and a 2B before hitting a single.macbook pro,用Archive expert解压软件,解压有_macbookpro吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:134,964贴子:
macbook pro,用Archive expert解压软件,解压有收藏
macbook pro,用Archive expert解压软件,解压有密码的RAR不提示输密码怎么办
RT,解压文件不提示输密码,所以不知道怎么解压,一旦强行解压就意外退出。明明知道解压密码不能用怎么搞啊- -
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或Re: Any experts out there ? XP SP2 machine is terribly slow to open a file
Date: Tue, 05 Apr :03 -0700
acs68 wrote:
& I have tried the suggestions below, defragged the machine etc. But it
& is still ver y slow when right-mouse clicking on a file. Is anyone
& else able to offer some more advice ?
& &acs68& &adamst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx& wrote in message
&& Hi all,
&& am having all sorts of problems and am hoping there are some gurus
&& who may be able to help.
&& I have an XP Pro Sp2 machine that is terribly slow at opening files -
&& the machine itself is fast, 3ghz with 512mb ram.
&& Here's the symptoms:
&& User normally uses &my computer& and dbl click the file to launch
&& from folder - this is very slow.
&& If the user opens word first and browses to file, it all works fine.
&& Right mouse click on file (on desktop for example)- takes incredibly
&& long to pop up the menu (I suspect that this is at the root of the
&& problem).
&& Does nyone know what could be causing this ? I have temporarily taken
&& off Anti Virus to see if that could have been causing it - but no
Try the advice from here:
- slow right-click and
other issues
MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
In Memoriam - MVP Alex Nichol
The world is diminished without him.
Follow-Ups:
References:
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Index(es):Any wifi experts out there?
Here’s the situation:
We have AT&T DSL in our new house, as we did in our old one. We use a 2Wire modem/router combo, the one AT&T recommends. My computer’s connected to the router by Ethernet. My wife’s notebook uses wifi.
And ever since we moved in here, her download speeds have been poor–significant delays in page opens, long delays in downloading photos. We ran speed tests yesterday, and download speed was around 200Kbps, sometimes lower. (When I removed my ethernet connection, I was getting 160K–as compared to the 1.5-1.7Mbps I normally get. And that was a foot away from the router.)
So: Any ideas?
Other factors:
1. The house has a security system with some wireless transmitters…
2. There are other nearby wifi networks…
3. When I was running my treadmill–which has now gone back to Sears–it would knock out DSL after about a minute, due to interference. But the treadmill’s gone and DSL itself is just fine.
I’m wondering whether it would make sense to use the DSL/router combo as just a modem and plug in a separate router (with external antennas–2Wire hides its antenna or antenna inside the case)…
Update, July 8:
After some experimentation–e.g., enabling wifi on my own notebook (normally connected via Ethernet) resulted in download speeds of 50K-250K, still upload speed of 400-430K; eliminating a whole bunch of possible interference sources made no difference–and trying out 2Wire’s initial suggestions (AT&T was, shall we say, a whole lot less helpful than they’ve been in the past):
We decided to try the separate-router route, even though there’s no way to actually disable the wifi portion of the 2Wire Gateway. Picked up a D-Link N unit with 14-day return policy. Set it up, using the variation on its setup wizard encountered when it sees another router. Logged in on my notebook (which has “n” support); got 900K-1500K download speed. Set up my wife’s notebook (which doesn’t); after one false start, got 800K-1400K download speed (still 400-430K upload, to be sure). Reset the power level on the 2Wire to 1 (lowest possible setting) to minimize interference–but the D-Link’s autoscan already set it to a channel considerably away from the 2Wire’s channel (it apparently looks for the channel with the least traffic: When my wife checked, she found *six different wifi networks* with at least one bar of signal, three of them public and unsecured…)
So, for now, we’re in better shape. I’ll probably replace the 2Wire gateway with a straight ADSL modem, once I’m confident that I understand how the modem would set up with AT&T DSL. (If AT&T still offered email as a contact option, this would probably be simple…)
[Later that day: ADSL modem on order.]
This work by
is licensed under a
This entry was posted on Sunday, July 5th, 2009 at 4:10 pm and is filed under .
You can follow any responses to this entry through the
Both comments and pings are currently closed.Page not found - iExperts

我要回帖

随机推荐