一篇英语阅读理解 英语,

热门搜索:
您当前的位置: &
& 文章正文
初一英语阅读理解答题技巧
15:00&&作者:&&来源:互联网
摘要:初一英语阅读理解在英语学习过程中占据了重要的部分,它主要是通过完形与阅读来考察学生的阅读理解能力
初一英语阅读理解在英语学习过程中占据了重要的部分,它主要是通过完形与阅读来考察学生的阅读理解能力。很多学生由于缺乏答题技巧而在英语阅读理解中丢分,以下我们对初一英语阅读理解的答题技巧进行了系统的分析与总结。
初一英语阅读理解常考的题型有:正误判断题、选择题、完形填空题、首字母填空题、简答题等。短文涉及的知识面较广泛,主要包括:科技经济类、政治历史类、名人传记类、文化风俗类以及日常生活中的故事类等。短文中容易让人误解或忽略的地方是出题的关键。英语阅读理解答题技巧除了丰富的词汇积累与扎实的语法功底外,对文化背景的了解也是至关重要的。所以,同学们应该经常了解讲英语国家的历史文化、阅读各种各样体裁的英语短文,以便提高英语阅读理解答题技巧。以下是初一英语阅读理解的一些答题技巧:
1、略读法:快读阅读全文、抓住文章大意,略读法的主要目的在于短时间内快速阅读短文,迅速定位短文的中心句,以便抓住短文的主题。中心句通常出现在短文的开头或结尾,也有可能在句中。读短文的时候通常带着我们常说的5个W和一个H去读,即:who(人物)、when(时间)、where(地点)、what(事件)、why(事情发生的原因)以及how(如何解决问题)。
2、查读法:迅速定位答案,查读法主要适用于篇幅较长的短文。主要方法是先看短文后面的问题,再根据题目找到短文中相应的地方就可以找出答案。但有注意的是,不要被同义词、近义词或反义词混淆而选择错误的答案。例如:true和right;false和wrong是同义词,不能因为题目中用同义词替换了原文的词就被混淆而吃亏。
1、信号阅读法:承上启下理解短文,信号阅读法主要是关注一些含有承上启下作用的英语单词或短语,它们把前后文联系起来了。这样的词或短语有很多,例如:转折类的(however/yet/but)、因果类的(why/because)、结论类的(so/therefore/in a word)等。
除了以上列举的初一英语阅读理解答题技巧外,还有许多其他的方法。这在新东方的官网/对之进行了更为详细的解说。短期内要靠自己提高英语阅读理解答题技巧比较困难,新东方的老师提出:除了参加权威的培训提高英语阅读理解外,同学们也要注意打好英语基础。
更多高考资讯请点击 &&&
更多中学课程请点击 &&&
温馨小贴士:
 1.咨询电话:(每天 9:00-18:00)
 2.上海新东方官网:
中学学习经验分享
相关中学资讯文章
经营许可证编号:060601京ICP备京公安备:用户等级:大学二年级
注册时间:
在线时长:4837 小时
金币:42326
<em id="authorposton13-8-28 16:43
查看: 8978
本帖最后由 木头伟 于
10:50 编辑
英语完形填空题及阅读理解题是大小考试中的必考题,且占分值较大,完型填空主要测验学生的语言综合运用能力,包括基础知识的掌握和运用,对整个文章逻辑联系的理解,在情景中辨析词义的能力以及词组短语搭配的使用能力,这是大部分考生认为难度最大的考查项目。而阅读题只要掌握答题技巧也并不难,一般分以下三步: 1、迅速将整篇文章分解,理出文章结构; 2、迅速抓住文章叙述的主题; 3、迅速找出各部分的中心意思,并找出表达中心意思的句子。 做到这3步,基本上这篇文章不用逐字读完就可以答对接下来的题目。以下小编收集了初中完形填空和阅读理解题30篇,同学们可尝试着做一做,在做的过程中提高语感与技巧。
& &&&(注:题目难度介于初一下册至初二上册之间,可按照自身英语水平来选择做题)
金币 + 15&
用户等级:大学二年级
注册时间:
在线时长:1040 小时
元宝:4806
金币:30609
<em id="authorposton13-8-28 20:17
学习分享收藏。
用户等级:小学二年级
注册时间:
在线时长:20 小时
<em id="authorposton13-8-29 10:25
收藏了,谢谢分享
用户等级:小学五年级
注册时间:
在线时长:219 小时
<em id="authorposton13-8-30 16:06
谢谢分享,先收藏。
用户等级:小学六年级
注册时间:
在线时长:343 小时
<em id="authorposton13-9-4 16:05
谢谢,先收藏了。
用户等级:初中一年级
注册时间:
在线时长:119 小时
<em id="authorposton13-9-5 09:14
谢谢分享,很不错的资源
用户等级:幼儿园大班
注册时间:
在线时长:8 小时
<em id="authorposton13-9-5 09:19
用户等级:小学五年级
注册时间:
在线时长:27 小时
<em id="authorposton13-9-12 11:15
谢谢,先收藏了。
用户等级:高中一年级
注册时间:
在线时长:162 小时
金币:2015
<em id="authorposton13-9-13 10:16
楼主太有才了,膜拜中……
用户等级:幼儿园大班
注册时间:
在线时长:9 小时
<em id="authorposton13-9-13 11:59
谢谢了,先收藏了
注册时间:
在线时长:46 小时
<em id="authorposton13-11-11 12:43
hyysys 发表于
谢谢了,先收藏了
先收藏了。谢谢!
用户等级:小学三年级
注册时间:
在线时长:88 小时
<em id="authorposton13-11-11 13:59
收藏了,谢谢分享
注册时间:
在线时长:25 小时
<em id="authorposton13-11-24 13:37
收藏、练习。谢谢
灌水类文章达5篇以上者可申请
扫一扫,轻松关注!
Powered by励志英语阅读理解一篇--《新高考(高二语数外)》2010年03期
励志英语阅读理解一篇
【摘要】:正难度:★★★☆☆字数:247建议阅读时间:4分If your life feels like it is lacking the power that you want and the motivation that you need,sometimesall you have to do is to shift your point of view.
【关键词】:
【分类号】:G634.41【正文快照】:
难度:★★★☆☆字数:247建议阅读时间:4分If your ljfe feels like it 15 lacking the power thatyou want and the motivation that you need,sometimesall you have to do 15 to shift your Point of view. By training your thoughts to eoneentrate on thebright side o
欢迎:、、)
支持CAJ、PDF文件格式,仅支持PDF格式
【相似文献】
中国期刊全文数据库
吴香芸;;[J];科学教育;2010年01期
杨梓宸;;[J];英语大王;2010年01期
孙爱华;;[J];新高考(语文数学英语);2010年02期
方明敏;;[J];高中生之友;2010年Z1期
刘凤琴;;[J];考试(高考英语版);2010年01期
李群干;;[J];中学生百科;2010年02期
何谐;;[J];新东方英语(大学版);2010年Z1期
吴晓霞;;[J];中国校外教育;2010年05期
宋波;;[J];教学与管理;2010年09期
张娟;;[J];科教文汇(中旬刊);2010年03期
中国重要会议论文全文数据库
骆雄武;万小军;杨建武;吴於茜;;[A];第四届全国信息检索与内容安全学术会议论文集(上)[C];2008年
张怀通;;[A];史海侦迹——庆祝孟世凯先生七十岁文集[C];2005年
郭秀兰;;[A];外语语言教学研究——黑龙江省外国语学会第十次学术年会论文集[C];1996年
中国重要报纸全文数据库
临颍县大郭一中
杨根花;[N];学知报;2010年
何春蓉 剑阁县沙溪中学;[N];广元日报;2010年
刘昊 实习生
廖灵艳;[N];北京日报;2010年
范荣 周龙;[N];江阴日报;2010年
方虹;[N];华夏时报;2006年
丹东四中教务副主任
回茹霜;[N];丹东日报;2005年
;[N];科学时报;2003年
闻丹岩;[N];中国计算机报;2002年
郭;[N];国际商报;2000年
邹言;[N];科技日报;2000年
中国硕士学位论文全文数据库
吴海燕;[D];南京理工大学;2010年
赵冬娜;[D];大连海事大学;2010年
李娜;[D];山东大学;2010年
水娟;[D];西南大学;2010年
孙林;[D];东北师范大学;2010年
王建萍;[D];陕西师范大学;2010年
章黎莉;[D];上海外国语大学;2009年
石锐;[D];吉林大学;2009年
艾蓉;[D];华中师范大学;2009年
刘颖;[D];北京林业大学;2009年
&快捷付款方式
&订购知网充值卡
400-819-9993
《中国学术期刊(光盘版)》电子杂志社有限公司
同方知网数字出版技术股份有限公司
地址:北京清华大学 84-48信箱 知识超市公司
出版物经营许可证 新出发京批字第直0595号
订购热线:400-819-82499
服务热线:010--
在线咨询:
传真:010-
京公网安备75号大学英语四级阅读理解习题及答案
大学英语四级阅读理解习题及答案
学习啦【阅读理解】 编辑:焯杰
  在英语四级备考时间里,只有坚持每天的阅读练习,才能提高英语的阅读理解能力,下面学习啦小编为大家带来大学英语四级阅读理解习题,供考生备考练习。
  大学英语四级阅读理解习题(一)
  I&ve been writing for most of my life. The book Writing Without Teachers introduced me to one distinction and one practice that has helped my writing processes tremendously. The distinction is between the creative mind and the critical mind. While you need to employ both to get to a finished result, they cannot work in parallel no matter how much we might like to think so.
  Trying to criticize writing on the fly is possibly the single greatest barrier to writing that most of us encounter. If you are listening to that 5th grade English teacher correct your grammar while you are trying to capture a fleeting (稍纵即逝的) thought, the thought will die. If you capture the fleeting thought and simply share it with the world in raw form, no one is likely to understand. You must learn to create first and then criticize if you want to make writing the tool for thinking that it is.
  The practice that can help you past your learned bad habits of trying to edit as you write is what Elbow calls &free writing.& In free writing, the objective is to get words down on paper non-stop, usually for 15-20 minutes. No stopping, no going back, no criticizing. The goal is to get the words flowing. As the words begin to flow, the ideas will come from the shadows and let themselves be captured on your notepad or your screen.
  Now you have raw materials that you can begin to work with using the critical mind that you&ve persuaded to sit on the side and watch quietly. Most likely, you will believe that this will take more time than you actually have and you will end up staring blankly at the pages as the deadline draws near.
  Instead of staring at a blank start filling it with words no matter how bad. Halfway through you available time, stop and rework your raw writing into something closer to finished product. Move back and forth until you run out of time and the final result will most likely be far better than your current practices.
  57. When the author says the creative mind and the critical mind &cannot work in parallel& (Line 4, Para. 1) in the writing process, he means ________.
  A) no one can be both creative and critical
  B) they cannot be regarded as equally important
  C) they are in constant conflict with each other
  D) one cannot use them at the same time
  58. What prevents people from writing on is ________.
  A) putting their ideas in raw form
  B) attempting to edit as they write
  C) ignoring grammatical soundness
  D) trying to capture fleeting thoughts
  59. What is the chief objective of the first stage of writing?
  A) To organize one&s thoughts logically.
  B) To choose an appropriate topic.
  C) To get one&s ideas down.
  D) To collect raw materials.
  60. One common concern of writers about &free writing& is that ________.
  A) it overstresses the role of the creative mind
  B) it takes too much time to edit afterwards
  C) it may bring about too much criticism
  D) it does not help them to think clearly
  61. In what way does the critical mind help the writer in the writing process?
  A) It refines his writing into better shape.
  B) It helps him to come up with new ideas.
  C) It saves the writing time available to him.
  D) It allows him to sit on the side and observe.
  大学英语四级阅读理解习题答案
  57. D 58. B 59. C 60.B 61. A
  大学英语四级阅读理解习题(二)
  I don&t ever want to talk about being a woman scientist again. There was a time in my lifewhen people asked constantly for stories about what it&s like to work in a field dominated bymen. I was never very good at telling those stories because truthfully I never found theminteresting. What I do find interesting is the origin of the universe, the shape of space-timeand the nature of black holes.
  At 19, when I began studying astrophysics, it did not bother me in the least to be the onlywoman in the classroom. But while earning my Ph.D. at MIT and then as a post-doctor doingspace research, the issue started to bother me. My every achievement&jobs, researchpapers, awards&was viewed through the lens of gender (性别) politics. So were my failures.Sometimes, when I was pushed into an argument on left brain versus (相对于) right brain, ornature versus nurture (培育), I would instantly fight fiercely on my behalf and all womankind.
  Then one day a few years ago, out of my mouth came a sentence that would eventuallybecome my reply to any and all provocations: I don&t talk about that anymore. It took me 10years to get back the confidence I had at 19 and to realize that I didn&t want to deal withgender issues. Why should curing sexism be yet another terrible burden on every femalescientist? After all, I don&t study sociology or political theory.
  Today I research and teach at Barnard, a women&s college in New York City. Recently,someone asked me how may of the 45 students in my class were women. You cannot imaginemy satisfaction at being able to answer, 45. I know some of my students worry how they willmanage their scientific research and a desire for children. And I don&t dismiss those concerns.Still, I don&t tell them &war& stories. Instead, I have given them this: the visual of their physicsprofessor heavily pregnant doing physics experiments. And in turn they have given me theimage of 45 women driven by a love of science. And that&s a sight worth talking about.
  62. Why doesn&t the author want to talk about being a woman scientist again?
  A) She feels unhappy working in male-dominated fields.
  B) She is fed up with the issue of gender discrimination.
  C) She is not good at telling stories of the kind.
  D) She finds space research more important.
  63. From Paragraph 2, we can infer that people would attribute the author&s failures to________.
  A) the very fact that she is a woman
  B) her involvement in gender politics
  C) her over-confidence as a female astrophysicist
  D) the burden she bears in a male-dominated society
  64. What did the author constantly fight against while doing her Ph.D. and post-doctoralresearch?
  A) Lack of confidence in succeeding in space science.
  B) Unfair accusations from both inside and outside her circle.
  C) People&s stereotyped attitude toward female scientists.
  D) Widespread misconceptions about nature and nurtured.
  65. Why does the author feel great satisfaction when talking about her class?
  A) Female students no longer have to bother about gender issues.
  B) Her students& performance has brought back her confidence.
  C) Her female students can do just as well as male students.
  D) More female students are pursuing science than before.
  66. What does the image the author presents to her students suggest?
  A) Women students needn&t have the concerns of her generation.
  B) Women have more barriers on their way to academic success.
  C) Women can balance a career in science and having a family.
  D) Women now have fewer problems pursuing a science career.
  大学英语四级阅读理解习题答案
  62. D 63. A 64. C 65.D 66. C
大学英语四级阅读理解习题相关文章:
本文已影响 人
[大学英语四级阅读理解习题及答案]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
672人看了觉得好
760人看了觉得好
744人看了觉得好
【阅读理解】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved