求把这两段话翻译成英文: 1.如果我拥有吐槽拯救世界界的力量,我想我做的第一件事就是将它毁灭 2.....

请把这段话翻译成英文。_百度知道
请把这段话翻译成英文。
我们将在第二日工作时间;新手の礼玩家单日累计储值满75元宝;活动奖励发放完毕公告 我们7月10日的储值活动:所有伺服器【储值返利一阶段】。【活动开启时间】:玩家当日储值(储值元宝数量无限制)後,收到我们送出的意想不到的超级日环储值任务大礼,活动奖品均为绑定物品),前十名在“刺探彼此 “累计储值满750元宝的忍者;【储值返利二阶段】,物品奖励!奖品将在储值後,都会得到一次参与我们“各类变身卡(永久使用)”幸运抽奖机会!!,第二日工作时间进行结算并手动发放,已经在7月11日15,奖品将在活动结束後:1点点券×若干张(具体数量会根据前一日总储值金额计算, 请大家及时检查领奖介面并在7日内将奖品领取,“变身卡(永久使用)”一张:即日起【活动范围】,从前一日参与储值的玩家中抽取一位“超级幸运玩家”并颁发幸运奖:日环活动7月10日的活动奖!!,请注意领奖介面查收奖励:
玩家当日储值(储值元宝数量无限制)後,任何玩家都有机会哦,以免造成奖品过期 一首储の礼活动期间,第二日工作时间计算发放并在全服公布幸运玩家:30全部发放完毕,奖品将在每日自动发奖中一并发出,可获得我们赠送的意想不到的超级大礼,可获得我们赠送的意想不到的超级大礼!无论储值多少机会平等,都会在第二日工作时间日环幸运抽奖活动
will work rebate stage],according to the total amount of money the movable prizes are bound items), second time payment calculation and in the whole service releasturned card (permanent)&quot, can give away beat all super gift!, &quot!:Game player the stored value (unlimited prepaid ingot quantity);Activities after July 10th award announcement we stored value activities!No matter how much chance of equal value!!: day ringJuly 10th award, the top ten in the&Novice. We will work in second days time: 1 point x number of (the exact number will calcallturned card (permanent)&quot: LiGame player daily accumulated value over 75 yuan Bao, any game player will have the opportunity to oh, bonus items,extraction of previous day game player participation of stored value in a &quot, second days of work timeand manual payment settlement: [] all servers[&#47: Open DayScope of activities, can give away beat allsuper giftLucky draw activities day ring:Game player the stored value (unlimited prepaid ingot quantity), get a in our &quot, please timely inspection oninterface and in 7 dayssuper lucky game player&quot, in July 11th 15, please note that checkre[two] the stage value rebate! Prizes will beSpying on each other &quot:30 all paid out, so as to avoid the prize expiredA reservoir of ceremonyDuring the campaign, prize will be sent automaticaccumulated value over 750 yuan Bao ninja, prize wil and awarded the lucky award, we send receive beat all super day ring stored task gift. [time]
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
&Snow& &(Frozen), 2013 Disney 3D animation film, Disney founded 90 anniversary works, adapted from Andersen's fairy tale& Snow Queen &.
讲述了在艾莎继承皇位后,她的魔力失控冰封大地,而乐观无畏的安娜(克里斯汀·贝尔配音)挺身而出,和 热爱冒险的山民克里斯托夫(乔纳森·格罗夫 配音)以及他的驯鹿搭档组队出发,展开一段魔法层出不穷、旅程峰回路转的故事。他们为了找到安娜的姐姐——阿伦戴尔的女皇艾莎(伊迪娜·门泽尔 配音),破除她的冰封魔咒。一路上他们遇到搞笑的神奇雪人、奇幻的精灵、意想不到的魔法迷阵,更在雪崩冰裂中步步惊心……最终用爱心感化了冰雪,过上了幸福的生活。
About the succession to the throne after the EDSA, her magic out of the frozen earth, but opti...
恕我直言,我们帮助者也是有劳动价值的,普通的问题我们会尽力帮,你这是翻译文章。25分,打发人?楼上两个用网上翻译,从第一句我就看到错误了。更别提后面的每一句。如果你有诚心,找翻译机构吧。至少要50元以上(行情)。我在说一句别拿其它人不当人!
你好,抱歉本人没有别的意思。就是大概其意思差不多就行。因为我分数不够了就这么多了,没有别的意思。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁kaqjqyx的喜欢 | LOFTER(乐乎) - 记录生活,发现同好
LOFTER for ipad —— 记录生活,发现同好
kaqjqyx 的喜欢
&nbsp&nbsp被喜欢
&nbsp&nbsp被喜欢
{list posts as post}
{if post.type==1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type==2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if !!post.image}
{if post.type == 4}
{if !!post.image}
{if !!photo.labels && photo.labels.length>0}
{var wrapwidth = photo.ow < 500?photo.ow:500}
{list photo.labels as labs}
{var lbtxtwidth = Math.floor(wrapwidth*(labs.ort==1?labs.x:(100-labs.x))/100)-62}
{if lbtxtwidth>12}
{if !!labs.icon}
{list photos as photo}
{if photo_index==0}{break}{/if}
品牌${make||'-'}
型号${model||'-'}
焦距${focalLength||'-'}
光圈${apertureValue||'-'}
快门速度${exposureTime||'-'}
ISO${isoSpeedRatings||'-'}
曝光补偿${exposureBiasValue||'-'}
镜头${lens||'-'}
{if data.msgRank == 1}{/if}
{if data.askSetting == 1}{/if}
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post_index < 3}
{if post.type == 1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if drlist.length>0}
更多相似达人:
{list drlist as dr}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 1}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 2 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{/list}
暂无相似达人,
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
this.p={ dwrMethod:'queryLikePosts',fpost:'c0350',userId:,blogListLength:30};请求大家帮忙将下面几段话翻译成英文,高分奖励,需要地道的翻译,急求!_百度知道
请求大家帮忙将下面几段话翻译成英文,高分奖励,需要地道的翻译,急求!
因为贵国有良好的英语学习环境。第一年招生的人数在10人左右,我有初步的一个合作设想,我可以先向我校的学校领导汇报:
我现在所在的学校是一所民办的全日制高职学校,从第二年开始人数逐渐增加到50-100人,第一年招生的学生质量可能不高、硕士课程,然后再商量具体的协议内容,对学生毕业要求也不高。我校学生在毕业后,很多的中国高校和贵国的学校都开展了一些合作培养学生的项目,以我所在的学校为例,他们去你校学习可能比较吃力,甚至更多。有些项目对学生毕业要求很高。
但是,但你们也要尽量保证他们能够在一年后获得本科毕业证。
我校学生在校读3年后可以获得我校颁发的专科毕业证。
如果你们有合作意向,有些项目的入学门槛就很低,由你校发放贵国教育部门承认的本科毕业证,包括本科,大部分学生成绩都不是很好。我还想咨询一下您,你们学校现在有没有意向和中国的大学合作培养学生。你校每年向学生收取学费15万元左右。
比如,去你校读9-12个月就像我前一封邮件提到的一样
2013英语高手们帮帮我啊.5!感谢
我有更好的答案
What about the following one?
It is just like what I have mentioned in my last mail, since there is a good learning environment for English in your country, there are many Chinese colleges and universities have developed some projects in educating students together with colleges and universities from your country already. Some of the projects asked for high requirements on the graduation of the students, while some others asked a lower threshold on entrance and also lower requirements on the graduation. In this case, I also want to know weather your school has the intention to cooperate with Chinese schools on this kind of cooperation or not, includi...
  As what I had said in the previous email, because your country is good for studying English, many universities and colleges in China have cooperation projects of teaching with some universities and colleges in your country. Some projects are rigorous about graduation, but some others are not. I also want to know whether you are willing to open some cooperation projects, including bachelor and master course, with Chinese universities or colleges.
  First, I have a primary tentative plan aboutcooperation project:
  I am working in avoluntary full-time vocational college, the grade of most students is not good.
  The new students will get an ...
还不是很准确 。 发给国外的学校了
不好意思,权当练习,帮不上忙,万望见谅!!
As I mentioned to you before an email, because your country has a good English learning environment, a lot of Chinese universities and schools in your country have conducted some cooperation to cultivate the students&#039; projects. Some projects for students graduation requirements is very high, some project admission threshold is very low, the students graduation requirements is not high also. I also want to consult you, your school have any intention to cooperation with Chinese universities to cultivate students, including undergraduate, master&#039;s courses.
For example, in my school, for example, I have a preliminary idea of cooperation:
Now I am in the sc...
机器翻译的 ,还贴它干什么?
嘻嘻我用的有道翻译
&#65279;Just like I mentioned in previous messages, because your country has good English learning environment, many Chinese universities and schools in your country have carried out a number of projects to produce students. Some projects on the student&#039;s graduation requirements are very high and very low entry threshold of some projects, the students &#039; graduation requirements is not high.
I would also like to ask your advice, your school now have had the intention and cultivation of Chinese University students, including undergraduates, master&#039;s course.
For example, in my school, for example, initially, I had a vision of cooperation:
My school is n...
As my previous email as mentioned, because of your good English learning environment, many Chinese universities and your school have carried out a number of students cooperation projects. Some graduate students demanding, some project&#39;s entry threshold is very low, the graduation requirements are not high. I want to ask you, your school has no intention and Chinese university students cooperation now, including undergraduate, master course. For example, at my school as an example, I have a preliminary cooperation idea: I now of the school is a private full-time vocational school, most students are not very good. Our school
As mentioned in my previous email,because you have good environment for english learning,there are many training cooperation between chinese universities and yours.Some projects are demanding but some requires little in entrance and graduation.Besides,I want to cousult whether you have intention to cooperate with chinese universites to train students including undergraduates and master courses.
Take my university as an example,I have an elementary imagine:
My university is a private full-time vocational school,most of the students are poor in study.
We can get college graduation certificate of our unversity after 3 years&#039; graduation.Afte...
As I have mentioned in the previous email, the implicit language learning environment in your country is quite attractive for large amounts of Chinese students. As a result, quantities of Chinese institutions have already successfully set up ‘exchange programmes’ with institutions in your country. Among these programmes, some maintain high standards for the graduation, whereas others hold comparative lower standards for both recruitment and graduation. Therefore, I would like to know if your institution may also consider to build up a similar corporative scheme, for example with our college, in both bachelor and master levels.
Our college is a pr...
As my previous email as mentioned, because of your good English learning environment, many Chinese universities and your school have carried out a number of students cooperation projects. Some graduate students demanding, some project&#039;s entry threshold is very low, the graduation requirements are not high. I want to ask you, your school has no intention and Chinese university students cooperation now, including undergraduate, master course. For example, at my school as an example, I have a preliminary cooperation idea: I now of the school is a private full-time vocational school, most students are not very good. Our school students read after 3 years c...
水平太臭了
有本事自己弄啊
Just like I mentioned in previous messages, because your country has good English learning environment, many Chinese universities and schools in your country have carried out a number of projects to produce students. Some projects on the student&#039;s graduation requirements are very high and very low entry threshold of some projects, the students &#039; graduation requirements is not high. I&#039;d like to ask about you, your school now have the intention and cultivation of Chinese University students, including undergraduate or master&#039;s degree course. For example, in my school, for example, initially, I had a vision of cooperation: I present the school is a privat...
Like I mentioned before, like an e-mail, because your country good English learning environment, a lot of Chinese universities and schools in your country undertaken a number of cooperation projects students. Some projects for graduate students demanding entrance requirements of some projects was very low, not high graduation requirements for students. I want to consult you that your school now has no intention and Chinese University students, including undergraduate, graduate courses.
For example, in my school where, for example, I have an initial idea of a partnership:
where I am now is a private school full-time vocational school, most student...
As I mentioned to you before an email, because your country has a good English learning environment, a lot of Chinese universities and schools in your country have conducted some cooperation to cultivate the students&#039; projects. Some projects for students graduation requirements is very high, some project admission threshold is very low, the students graduation requirements is not high also. I also want to consult you, your school have any intention to cooperation with Chinese universities to cultivate students, including undergraduate, master&#039;s courses.
For example, in my school, for example, I have a preliminary idea of cooperation:
Now I am in the sc...
水平太臭了
As my previous email as mentioned, because of your good English learning environment, many Chinese universities and your school have carried out a number of students cooperation projects. Some graduate students demanding, some project&#39;s entry threshold is very low, the graduation requirements are not high. I want to ask you, your school has no intention and Chinese university students cooperation now, including undergraduate, master course. For example, at my school as an example, I have a preliminary cooperation idea: I now of the school is a private full-time vocational school, most students are not very good. Our school
那么多答案,相信你已经拥有满意的答案了吧。
As my previous email as mentioned, because of your good English learning environment, many Chinese universities and your school have carried out a number of students cooperation projects. Some graduate students demanding, some project&#039;s entry threshold is very low, the graduation requirements are not high. I want to ask you, your school has no intention and Chinese university students cooperation now, including undergraduate, master course. For example, at my school as an example, I have a preliminary cooperation idea: I now of the school is a private full-time vocational school, most students are not very good. Our school students read after 3 years c...
机器翻译的就不要贴了
As I mentioned to you before an email, because your country has a good English learning environment, a lot of Chinese universities and schools in your country have conducted some cooperation to cultivate the students&#039; projects. Some projects for students graduation requirements is very high, some project admission threshold is very low, the students graduation requirements is not high also. I also want to consult you, your school have any intention to cooperation with Chinese universities to cultivate students, including undergraduate, master&#039;s courses. For example, in my school, for example, I have a preliminary idea of cooperation: I now school is a ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译请帮我把这:三句话翻译成英文,1:我从经用了一年的时间领悟一件事,忘记一个人.(领悟一件事前面加TO表目的,忘一个人前面还加吗TO)2:那已经不是单纯的喜欢,而是由某种不甘心_百度作业帮
英语翻译请帮我把这:三句话翻译成英文,1:我从经用了一年的时间领悟一件事,忘记一个人.(领悟一件事前面加TO表目的,忘一个人前面还加吗TO)2:那已经不是单纯的喜欢,而是由某种不甘心演变成的执念.3:他就是在那样一个没有承诺的梦境里,埋藏着心事.请注意语感,不要生拉硬套,拒绝在线翻译.
我不爱哥哥585
不厚道,三句话了都,超载,收门票.1.Once it took me a whole year to comprehend an affair and forget some one.遵LZ要求,使用to,本来也可用主动式表示,就不存在to的问题了Once I spent a whole year on comprehend an affair and forgetting some one.只加一个to即可,后面不用加.2.Well,that is not pure like any more but rather obsessiveness derived from some (sort of加上更添气势) unwillingness.3.There in a fantasy without commitment(s) did he cover/bury(推荐前者) his worries.此句采用倒装句,亦加强语气.
很感谢你!加问一下“作出了错误判断”怎么说?
单数:(to) make a wrong/false(任选,下同) decision
复数:(to) make wrong/false judgements
其他类似问题
1:我从经用了一年的时间领悟一件事,忘记一个人。2:那已经不是单纯的喜欢,而是由某种不甘心演变成的执念。3:他就是在那样一个没有承诺的梦境里,埋藏着心事。
1. I have used one year to grasp something and forget somebody.2. It is not simply like any more, but obsessiveness which
evolve from some kinds of unwillingness.3. He buried his feelings i...
i've spent one whole year to understand one thing, to forget one manthat's not simply some kind of like, but some rather obsessiveness transformed from discontentment.it is in such a dream without promise that he buried his heart
扫描下载二维码英语翻译求把这两段话翻译成英文:1.如果我拥有拯救世界的力量,我想我做的第一件事就是将它毁灭 2.人是那样复杂,想要认清自己已不易,怎敢奢求他人理解.求英文高人标准翻译,小白勿扰_百度作业帮
英语翻译求把这两段话翻译成英文:1.如果我拥有拯救世界的力量,我想我做的第一件事就是将它毁灭 2.人是那样复杂,想要认清自己已不易,怎敢奢求他人理解.求英文高人标准翻译,小白勿扰!
1.If I had the power of saving the world,what I'd want to do first is to destroy it.2.Man is so complex.It's hard enough knowing himself,how can he ask that others know him.英语思维翻译:Man is a complex being.In order to be understood by others,a man must first know himself.
其他类似问题
1. If i was bestowed with the strength to heal the world, i believe, the first thing i would act is to destroy it.2. Man is so complicated, since it's not easy to read himself, how could he make himself understood by others?
1.If I possess the power of saving the world, the first thing I wanna do is to destroy it.2.people's thinking is complicated. Hence, it's not already easy to know themselves let alone to be understood by others.
1.If I had the power to save the world, the first thing I would do is to destroy it.2.Man is so complicated. It's hard enough to know yourself,
let alone others to know.
1. if I have the power to save the world, I think the first thing I do is to destroy it. Put it2.People are so complex, want to recognize oneself is difficult to appreciate others, to understand it
1.If I have the power to save the world, I think the first thing is to
make it destroyed.2.People are so complex, if they cannot to know themselves clearly, how dare expect others to understand.
If I had the power to save the world, I think the first thing I do is to destroy it.People are so complex, want to recognize oneself is difficult to understand, appreciate others.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 吐槽拯救世界 的文章

随机推荐