LEUNG (H.K.) COMPAtony leungIMITED中文意思是什么?

Javascript Disabled Detected
You currently have javascript disabled. Several functions may not work. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality.
City Telecom (H.K.) Limited (CTI) / HKTV [Discussion Forum]
Started by
Please log in to reply
384 replies to this topic
LIST OF CTI DRAMASYEAR 2012FilmedStill Have Time To Love You 《還來得及再愛你》Main Genre: Youth, Romance, FantasyFilming month: April 2012 (starting from)Cast:Danson Tang, Michelle Wai, Terence Yin, Sherming Yiu, Charles Ying, Kathy Yuen, Chan On Ying, Carlos Chan, Sin Ho Ying, Bond Chan, Rachel Lam, Wong Hou TingDiscussion Forum:Marvel Century 《驚異世紀》Main Genre: Horror, Thriller, SuspenseFilming month: May 2012 (starting from)Cast:Dominic Lam, Leila Tong, Lawrence Chou, Felix Lok, Samuel Kwok Fung, Noel Leung, Eddie Li, Alan Luk, Emily Wong, Thomas ChowDiscussion Forum:Fantasy Love Song 201314 《童話戀&#》Main Genre: Musical, DanceFilming month: May 2012 (starting from)Cast:William So, Bernice Liu, Kelvin Kwan, Jason Chen, Kate Yeung, Evelyn Choi, Bill Chan, Lisa Lui, Mini Kung, Wilson Tsui, Savio Tsang, Benji Chiang, Lesley Chiang, Zac KaoDiscussion Forum:FilmingSecond Life 《第二人生》Main Genre: Brother Love, Family Love, FriendshipFilming month: July 2012 (starting from)Cast:Wilfred Lau, Bondy Chiu, Joey Tang, Patrick Lui, Ann Ho, Maria Chen, Anita Chan, Samuel Kwok Fung, Bonnie Wong, Wong Ching, Mannor Chan, etc.Discussion Forum:The Police Cordon 《警界線》Main Genre: Cop, ActionFilming month: July 2012 (starting from)Cast:Liu Kai Chi, Dominic Lam, Leila Tong, Lawrence Chou, etc.Discussion Forum:Brain Opening of Watch and Exploration 《開腦儆探》Main Genre: Mystery, Detective, ActionFilming month: August 2012 (starting from)Cast:Felix Wong, Adrian WongDiscussion Forum:UpcomingThree Sides of Shape Doctors 《三面形醫》Main Genre: MedicalFilming month: September 2012 (starting from)Cast:Frankie Lam, John Chiang, Wilson Tsui, Katy YeungDiscussion Forum:UntitledMain Genre: --Filming month: October 2012 (starting from)Cast:Maggie Cheung, Prudence ChauDiscussion Forum:
Edited by jerebtvb, 23 August 2012 - 12:27 AM.
All 4th-line artistes, they can't beat TVB!!!
I'm actually quite curious about their drama and will want to watch it.
CTI Press Conference: Details on 3 new series being filmedSource: Translation: llwy12@ Even though HK&s new free-to-air television licenses have not been issued yet, that has not stopped City Telecom Ltd (CTI) & led by chairman Ricky Wong & from moving forward with its grand plans for creating a television empire!Yesterday, CTI held a press conference to announce the details of the 3 TV series that are either in the process of filming or will start filming soon. Based on the details revealed so far, the 3 series cover 3 different genres: youth-oriented romance series &There&s Still Time to Love You Again& 《还来得及再爱你》[TN: this is the sci-fi / vampire-themed series] , horror / suspense &themed series &Frightful Century&《驚異世纪》, and musical song/dance series &Fairytale Love Song 201314&《童話戀&#》.During the press conference, the cast and crew for all 3 series were led on stage by Ricky Wong and were asked to introduce their characters as well as pose for group photos. Out of the 40+ cast and crew present, many of them were &familiar faces& & artists who formerly worked for TVB, such as Bernice Liu, Dominic Lam, Shek Sau, Felix Lok, etc. as well as behind-the-scenes creative personnel [scriptwriters & directors] such as Lam Siu Zi, Leung Man Wah, Ben Fong, etc. These &former TVB& veterans all refer to CTI as &a new world& and during our [ND Daily] coverage of the press conference, they shared with us some of the differences filming at the &new& [CTI] versus &old& [TVB] television stations.Ricky Wong: License not issued yet, still continue with seriesAmongst the more than 40 artists and behind the scenes crew who participated in the press conference, many &faces& that most of us are familiar with from TVB series were present & it looks like the more than 6 months that Ricky Wong spent &recruiting& artists and behind the scenes talents turned out to be a successful venture.Even though CTI has an unwavering determination to break into the HK television industry and its leader Ricky Wong has taken swift action in starting up the production process for its first batch of series, the fact still remains that the government has not yet issued the additional free-to-air television licenses that have long been talked about. With filming already starting on his first 3 series, Ricky Wong was asked whether he is worried that the issue with the licenses will affect the anticipated airing of these series, to which he replied: &I have a lot of confidence in the government! Since the policy has already been set that the HK television market will be opened up and expanded, I believe that issuing the licenses won&t be a problem -- currently, the &hold up& is mainly due to discussion of a few minor details. Our [CTI] goal is to make sure that when the licenses are issued, we have enough &inventory& [series] in the warehouse to hit the floor running & we&re looking at having 8 to 10 series ready for release.&Mr. Wong also revealed that currently, CTI has approximately 500 employees, with 200 of those being artists and 300 behind the scenes personnel & the plan is to increase the staffing to 700 by the end of the year: &We recently hired 100 additional people, many of them newcomers -- all of them are currently going through some type of training, whether it&s acting classes or scriptwriting and directing classes.&Former TVB artists: &There&s a difference filming for a new TV station.&At yesterday&s press conference, the cast and crew for each of the 3 series took turns going up on stage to introduce their series and characters. Each person in the cast and crew got the chance to speak, introducing their character and also sharing their feelings about filming in a new environment. Since many of the artists (and behind the scenes personnel) who attended the press conference were former TVB employees, it was inevitable that comparisons would be made to their &former employer& -- some of the most common &sentiments& expressed by most of those present include: &Finally, we no longer have worry about &flying papers&(飛纸仔)& [TN: this refers to the practice of having to film scenes &on the fly& due to the lack of a complete script at the time of filming]; &First time using movie filming methods to film a TV series&; &The degree of freedom is greater than before&&.Veteran actor Shek Sau (who had worked for TVB since the 1970s) summarized for our reporters the 3 biggest differences he saw filming for his new employer CTI: &First, there is a lot more &real location& filming [TN: meaning that the filming is done on location with real scenery rather than fake studio sets]; second, the filming style is very similar to that of a movie, so the standards when it comes to lighting, equipment, etc. and third, filming does not start until a complete script has been written, which gives us artists more time to prepare for our roles. In addition, the work hours for the entire cast and crew will not exceed 14 hours in a day.&Another veteran actor, Dominic Lam, used to play supporting roles at TVB, however in his first series with CTI (horror / suspense series &Frightful Century&), he will take on the male lead role. Since the series will be comprised of 8 individual stories, he will portray 9 different characters in the series -- Dominic expressed that in his more than 30 years as an actor, he has never experience such a challenging role: &There&s a lot of opportunity for development with this role, so I am really looking forward to trying it.&.---.Details of the 3 series:Youth-oriented romance series -- &There&s Still Time to Love You Again& 《还来得及再爱你》FORUM TOPIC: .-- Creative Director [aka scriptwriter]: Lam Siu Zi (林少枝).-- Main Director: Ben Fong (方俊華).&Cast: Danson Tang, Michelle Wai, Terence Yin, Sherming Yiu, Charles Ying, Kathy Yuen, Chan On Ying, Carlos Chan, Sin Ho Ying, Bond Chan, Rachel Lam, Alex Wong.&Former TVB scriptwriter Lam Siu Zi (whose works included &Armed Reaction&, &War of the Genders&, &My Family&) expressed: &In HK, there has not been a TV series that purely talks about romance & in this particular series, that is exactly what we will do! Also, with the cast, we&ve done something that hasn&t been done before either & having a Taiwan actor (Danson Tang) take on the role of first male lead in a HK series. The main focus [of the series] will be completely on young idols.&.***.Horror / suspense &themed series -- &Frightful Century&《驚異世纪》FORUM TOPIC: .-- Creative Director [aka scriptwriter]: Yip Sai Hong (葉世康).-- Main Director: Au Yiu Hing (歐耀興).&Cast: Dominic Lam, Leila Tong, Lawrence Chau, Felix Lok, Samuel Kwok, Noelle Leung, Eddie Lee, Luk Chun Kwong, Emily Wong, Chow Chi Lung.&Description: The series will be made up of 8 individual story arcs that will revolve around a hospital, a luxurious mansion, a college professor, a psychologist versus hypnotist, a mysterious elderly senior, a serial murder case, an old camera lense, and the opening of a new luxurious hotel. The series will be filmed in the style of a movie using ARRI equipment / technology..***.Musical song/dance series -- &Fairytale Love Song 201314&《童話戀曲201314》FORUM TOPIC: .-- Creative Director [aka scriptwriter]: Leung Man Wah (梁敏華).-- Main Director: Wong Kwok Keung (黄国强).&Cast: William So, Bernice Liu, Kelvin Kwan, Jason Chan, Kate Yeung, Evelyn Choi, Shek Sau, Lisa Lui, Mimi Kung, Wilson Tsui, Savio Tsang, Benji Chiang, Leslie Chiang, Zac Koo.&Description: As the HK television industry&s very first musical, the series will include many singing and dancing sequences. The story will revolve around a young CEO played by Kelvin Kwan and his love relationship with the characters played by Evelyn Choi and Kate Yeung.
Edited by jerebtvb, 13 May 2012 - 09:13 AM.
I kind of wish they have their own acting class instead of taking tvb artists. It would have been more of a 'wow factor' I reckon, if I watched a new CTI series with better actors/actress than TVB.
Actually, they did have their own acting class, instead of tvb artists. The example of the graduate student is Wong Mei Ki. Remember her in Armed Reaction...she play Joyce's daughter.
Edited by jerebtvb, 13 May 2012 - 10:40 AM.
Ben Fong, Benjamin Au, Wong Kwok Keung (from left to right)
花媽
so glad someone started a thread for CTI! can't wait~~~and yes they do have there on acting class and they also have just graduated~i was searching the ctitv site and came across the application for a artist
^ basically what you will learn in the acting class and the names of some top instructorsmore pics from the press con~
Edited by llwy12, 22 May 2012 - 09:12 AM.
Placed non-English text in spoiler tags.
4th line actors? They can act a whole lot better than some of the first line actors at TVB....many of the best talents are at this new company, hope it won't disappoint, looking forward to watching their series!
Is Danson a CTI artist or they just invite him to star in one series?
Edited by reiyi, 15 May 2012 - 02:44 AM.
Since Danson film the first CTI drama, it is assumed he is a CTI artist. (Definitely not a full contract artist)
花媽
savio's first drama at CTI scripts童話戀&#he is acting as a famous director heredoes anyone know what the numbers 201314 mean!??!
201314 means &Love you forever&.
Edited by *.marshmalloww, 12 July 2012 - 04:14 PM.
do not embed pics when quoting
花媽
oh.... i hope thats a temporary name.
oh my, she is joining CTI??? That's mean I get to watch her on screen!!! I was wondering if she ever going to come back to the screen. Isn't her English name..Maggie? She was also in Perish in the Name of Love as well right? She played little Charmaine?
uptowngirl
I'm kinda excited for these 3 series. CTI would bring a new and fresh approach to filming and I'm curious to see how different it is from TVB's style. Frightful Century seems to be the most exciting one, followed by There's still time to love you then Love Song. I was never thrilled with Bernice's acting. The cast seems average, wish that they would bring a fresh crop of actors/actresses instead of using mostly ex-TVBers.
I'm definitely excited for this new station! I kinda disagree with uptowngirl, I'm kinda glad they're using old TVB actors, I feel this way the HK audience will definitely more readily accept the new station easier. Honestly I feel that if it weren't for these actors I probable wouldn't care much about this new station.
For those who are interested, here's the list that I put together of artists who have joined CTI (or are filming series for them)....of course it's not a comprehensive list by any means, as I mostly included names that I know (i.e. former TVB personnel or others who were previously / are currently active in the HK entertainment industry).
Also, this is an ongoing list that I'll continue to update whenever I get the chance...Note:
Both English and Chinese names included....Source:
Are you sure Ha Yu has joined CTI?
He is not 100% confirmed yet, but it is reported that he is very close to joining because he had said that he will go with the company that offers him the most money and so far, out of those who have approached him, CTI's offer is the highest (plus he already met with Ricky Wong twice, which is more than with the other stations that made him offers).
Of course, once the official word comes out on him, if it changes, then I'll update it...
花媽
is anyone clear on when CTI is recieving their 'permit'? it seems like forever and with all this news about tVB fighting back and stuff, i really really hope they get their permit soon because i read news that cti isn't even earning profit now. and its amazing at how much money and effort ricky wong is putting into this new 'television' future. permit soon please *cross fingers*
I hope he gets his license soon as well -- not really for Mr. Wong's sake, but mainly for the sake of a television industry that is in dire need of innovation, creativity, and most importantly, healthy competition. Personally, I'm looking forward to watching CTI's series not just because most of the artists whom I like are at CTI now (majority of the veterans), but also because I'm tired of TVB's 'same old' series with the 'same old' cast (and it's not like the series are aired far apart...recently, there have been so many of the same artists in similar series that even my mom has been asking why they keep airing the same series over and over again...LOL)...I may not be too keen on Ricky Wong as a person, but I do respect what he has done so far for the HK television industry....Btw...TVB isn't the only one fighting back (though it seems that they are backing down a little now because one of their GMs publicly stated that they are not actually going to take the government to court, so obviously that was a 'scare tactic' on their part).....looks like i-Cable is trying to 'stir the pot' as well by suggesting that the government scrap the whole thing and start all over again (which would mean even further delay)...so unfortunately, it looks like the tables are starting to turn and people are starting to 'gang up' on Ricky Wong now
Today (9th May 2012) marks the date of CTI drama ceremony. Hope it can lead to an intense rivalry with TVB, and improve the quality of Hong Kong entertainment.LIST OF CTI ARTISTESSavio TsangEvelyn ChoiLesley ChiangBenji ChiangEddie LiKathy YuenLeila TongSherming YiuCharles YingKelvin KwanJason ChanTerence YinThomas ChowKate YeungRicksen TamDanson TangMichelle WaiLawrence ChowSamuel Kwok FungFelix LokWilliam SoZac KooChan On YingBernice LiuMini Kung, etc.
when are they going to broadcast their first drama?
There are still no news updates about the broadcasting date for CTI's first drama. I will post the news when there is a reliable news about it.
Edited by jerebtvb, 26 May 2012 - 07:29 AM.
kopperlis123
WOW!!! Nice Post!Kind Regards
Two more artists who are confirmed to have joined CTI:Adrian Wong (黄芷晴) -- Felix Wong's daughter [Felix confirmed on his Weibo and in an interview that his daughter has signed with CTI and that the two of them will likely be filming a series together soon -- though they won't be playing father/daughter in the series].Angela Pang (彭家麗) -- former 90s singer, currently music teacher (participated in a few series at TVB, but probably most know for her role in &Golden Snake Sword& opposite Ekin Cheng) -- confirmed on Weibo that she signed with Ricky Wong's company (her brother Peter Pang recently joined CTI as well) and will be returning to the small screen again
Does anyone know if 蔡子健, 羅貫峰, 楊天經, 白彪 joined CTI?
I hope TVB will improve their production with this new tv station.
I read in Golden Forum that 'Still Have Time To Love You' use 'Twilight' as blueprint. I hope the storyline will be better than that Stephanie Meyer's wet dream.
Edited by reiyi, 02 July 2012 - 04:26 AM.
Just read the synopsis of 'Fantasy Love Song ;. I have to say, the plot sounds good. Makes me want to watch it. The musical element is also an attraction.
Welcome, Felix and Adrian Wong (Felix's daughter)
Edited by jerebtvb, 12 July 2012 - 04:08 PM.
Yup....the official contract signing for Adrian took place today.
I'm definitely looking forward to Felix and Adrian's upcoming collaboration!!!
I'll Ask this again: Does anyone know if 蔡子健, 羅貫峰, 楊天經, 白彪 joined CTI?
Guest_♥ daydreamgirl_*
I read from chinese wikipedia that 蔡子健, 羅貫峰, 白彪 has joined CTI but don't know if it is true.
楊天經 is still with TVB cause I saw his name to host Olympic games 2012.
cassapella
Prudence Lau Mei Kwan revealed that she will film a CTI series in October, and female lead is Maggie Cheung Ho Yee.
花媽
*update on the license news from this article:Ricky expressed CTI currently has enough series and variety shows in storage ready for CTI to begin operations next year, but he's in no rush. Regarding to his confidence in obtaining the free-to-air TV license, Ricky expressed: &We can definitely start operating next year because each our productions are on a HK$20 million budget, so I am very confident.& It was rumored because the government keeps delaying the issue of the free-to-air TV license, iCable lost their exclusive rights to broadcast the London Olympics, which indirectly affects CTI's license issue? Ricky told the media not to pull two unrelated things together, don't make things that complicated.credit:
Another series was announced today (I believe this is series #6 now?)....looks like it will be a medical series starring Frankie Lam and John Chiang....scriptwriter is former TVB scriptwriter Choi Ting Ting...
I think all this competition makes it all the more interesting (for us viewers of course). I think it is a bit of a worry with all this licensing ordeal. Especially with the veteran actors moving onto CTI - if CTI isn't granted the license, then most likely they can't turn back to TVB or in worst terms than before.
In actual fact, its a fortunate thing for TVB to have their artists taken away because now there are lots of fresh faces in the series. They also have solid relationships in the industry so it would be amazing if they can get some of their veterans (like Louis Koo) to go back and film a series for them.
I didn't really like the Forensic Heroes 3 so can't say that Choi Ting Ting will draw me into watching this new CTI series. FH3 was 'in your face' showing off how cool the FH team is and not really going into the scientific explanation like the original FH.
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cti, drama
Started by
, 26 Oct 2015
and 1 more...
mspisces1995
Started by
, 17 Jun 2015
Started by
Guest_helpneeded_*
, 28 Feb 2015
Guest_dada_*
Started by