第三方登录:“可我却无法走出你的世界”的英文怎么译??来个英语水平比较高的,翻译得有点水平的,不要baby word。_百度知道
“可我却无法走出你的世界”的英文怎么译??来个英语水平比较高的,翻译得有点水平的,不要baby word。
顺便帮我用日语翻译一下“我只想逃脱你给我带来的痛苦,可我却无法走出你的世界,或许,我还会继续等待……等待……等待……等待……等待……”
提问者采纳
i can't step out of your world.
其他类似问题
英语水平的相关知识
其他3条回答
But I cannot leave your world.私はただ逃げ场あなたからの伤で、私はかえってずにあなたの世界、もしかしたら、私は続くのを待っている……を待っている……を待っている……を待っている……を待っている……
but I can get out of your world
... yet I have no means of walking out of your world.对不起我不会日语。***
猫迷英语专家团提供【Real。American。English。】
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:亲爱的,我愿意分担你的不快乐,只是当你的世界下雨时单纯的为你撑起一把伞。请你不要封闭自己的心,一个人承受那么多。你知道的,只要你想,只要你睁开眼,你从来都不是一个人。我,一直一直都在你的身边。是什么意思?
亲爱的,我愿意分担你的不快乐,只是当你的世界下雨时单纯的为你撑起一把伞。请你不要封闭自己的心,一个人承受那么多。你知道的,只要你想,只要你睁开眼,你从来都不是一个人。我,一直一直都在你的身边。
问题补充:
Honey, I am willing to share your happiness, just simple when your world when it rains for you to hold up an umbrella. Please do not close their heart, a person suffering so much. You know, as long as you want, as long as you opened his eyes, never a person. I have been have been on your side.
My dear, I am willing to share your happy, not only when you are in the world when it rains you just to hold an umbrella. If you don't close your heart to a person suffering so many. You know, as long as you want, as long as you have never opened his eyes, you are not alone. I have been always in yo
Dear, I am willing to share you not to be joyful, only is when your world rains pure is you supports an umbrella.Please do not seal up own heart, a person withstands that many.You know, so long as you thought, so long as you open eyes, you always all are not a person.I, continuously continuously all
My dear, I want you to be happy, but when your world simple for you to hold an umbrella when it rains. Please do not close your heart, a bear so much. You know, as long as you want, as long as your eyes, you're never alone. I always, always at your side.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!请问(你不会知道,我一直都是最爱你的人)这句话用英语怎么翻译?_百度知道
请问(你不会知道,我一直都是最爱你的人)这句话用英语怎么翻译?
You will never know I am the one who always loves you most.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
You will never know,I am always the person who most love you.
You don't know, I always love you你不会知道,我一直都是最爱你的人
You will never know,I'm still the who loves you the best
You don't know I'm always the one who love you most.
You never know that I'm the one who loves you most.
最爱你的人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:我的心早就在5月18日,19:22分碎了,现在你不用来弥补我的心碎,已经有人代替你做了我的全世界!所以你不要再打扰我了,谢谢~是什么意思?
我的心早就在5月18日,19:22分碎了,现在你不用来弥补我的心碎,已经有人代替你做了我的全世界!所以你不要再打扰我了,谢谢~
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
My heart has long been in May 18, 19:22 broken, now that you are not used to compensate for my heart-rending, it has already been replaced in the world you have done for me! So you don't disturb me, thank you ~
My heart in May 18, 19:22 minute has already broken to pieces, now you do not need to make up my brokenhearted, already some people replaced you to make my world! Therefore again do not disturb me, thanks ~
My heart would have on May 18, 19:22-broken, now you don't have to make up for my broken heart, some people instead of you doing my world! So you don't bother me anymore, thank you ~
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 学不可以已翻译 的文章

随机推荐