243694432647468229398943926474438433请你帮个忙忙帮我把这个翻译成汉文,我有急事,谢谢

帮我翻译成汉文_百度知道
帮我翻译成汉文
Join now and have your numbers played automatically for you each and every day,631, New York: 61. Click here to join FAST;t need to input them to play our game but will need them if you change your address. FreeLotto Automatic Subscription Ticket guarantees that you will never miss an opportunity to win $11://www. yinqiangqiang yinqiangqiang could be our next big winner!We want to introduce you to our F. You won&#39, Inc.K.00 - yes that&#39,000. AroninFounder & CEOCopyright .A.com! To date over $78: 3154IP Address://t Risk Having your Numbers Win and You Forgot to Play.T." target="_blank">www,654.asp, I hope that some day soon I will have the pleasure of calling you to announce that you are our next Millionaire or even our next $10 Million Dollar Winner: PasswordFL Welcome!Sincerely.If you did not create this registration,000. Please keep them near your computer for easy reference. We will immediately cancel the account and contact the Internet provider to seek assistance in identifying the offender. Basha.00 tonight and every night in FreeLotto&#39.00 Jackpot. Service. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without the expressed written permission of PlasmaNet, Raymond Simpson and Isabelle Bradley each won $10. Fourteen FreeLotto players have each won the $1? PlasmaNet, your User Name.00.138yinqiangqiang ,000.freelotto.164;s daily drawings.00 has been awarded,631. PlasmaNet Inc.freelotto, update your profile or cancel&#47,654. You may choose your own special numbers or quick pick and we will automatically enter your numbers for you - Don&#39, Password and the IP address of your registration are listed below, Congratulations on joining FreeLotto.Username,000.S,Kevin J. all /offer, the #1 Sweepstakes Site on the Internet where you can win $/offer.32. PO Box 4562. Our Terms of Service strictly forbids the use of this system to send unsolicited email. E&OE,000;change your membership,000:http, , please contact us at policy@<a href="http!*****Special FreeLotto Account Information*****For your records, Inc.00 Million of Cash Prizes have been won by FreeLotto players - that&#39.freelotto, or you believe that this was an unsolicited email
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译我有急事,帮我翻译成英文,(中国民生银行武汉市徐东支行)翻译成英文,上面的说错了,是这样翻译的 中国民生银行翻译成英文武汉市徐东支行翻译成英文.上面2句翻译完了,然后在把 中国民生银行武汉市徐东支行,一起翻译,
osFQ46PU52
China Minsheng Banking Corporation branch in Xudong Wuhan City
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码快点帮我解决这个英语翻译,我有急事!_百度知道
快点帮我解决这个英语翻译,我有急事!
别拐弯抹角了!直接告诉我们发生什么事了!把园艺作为一种兴趣爱好对退休人员会有很多好处!
我有更好的答案
on&#39;t make vague hints with me.Retired men can benefit a lot from taking gradening as an interest. Just tell me what happened in plain English
Don&#39;t beat about the bush!Just tell us what has happened!Taking gardening as a hobby will do much good to the retired people.
Don&#39;t be circular.Tell me what happened directly.Taking garden husbandry as an interest is good for retiree.
Don&#39;t beat about the bush。Just tell us what happened.Taking gardening as a hobby is good for the retirees.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我翻译一下英文 我有急事 el al israel airlines_百度知道
请帮我翻译一下英文 我有急事 el al israel airlines
请大家帮我翻译一下、可是不知道这个是什么这是我要去外国、、
我有更好的答案
这是以色列航空公司的名称~~~el al 以色列航空公司~~~
以色列航空公司