最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
2012届高考英语 考前冲刺书面表达热点话题 2
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩27页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语作文:2012年伦敦奥运会志愿者申请---书信应用类 以李华的身份向伦敦奥委组写一封自荐信,要求为奥服务李华 18岁 新华中学有利条件:1.已学习十年英语,口语流利2.书信比赛项目3.今年已通过互派留学生测试(exchange students),届时将就读于伊顿大学(eton college)4.交际能力强,善于与人相处求好句型、高级词汇
  希望能帮助到你~~  Dear 2012 Olympic Committee,  I am writing to apply for a position at your Volunteer Post. I would be interested in the work as a reporter.I’m Li Hua. I’m sixteen this year.I’m a student in Beijing No.1 High School Senior Two . I’m very cheerful and lively, and I like to make friends with people.I want to get the work of reporter, because of I like to report something useful. My favourite sports are skating and swimming, so I often go to skating or swimming with friends at weekend. It help me have a keen mind to report something on a fast speed and have a strong body to work day and night. I had got the first prize in the English speech contest of our school when I was fourteen. I also had got the second prize in the English speech competition of our city when I was fifteen. If I get the work, I will hard at work, make some contribution to 2012 London Olympic Games. I am looking froward to your early reply.  Yours,  Li Hua
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码关于 李华 参加奥运志愿者的英语作文_百度知道
关于 李华 参加奥运志愿者的英语作文
他喜欢运动 爱读英语
我有更好的答案
英语作文:参加志愿者活动的一次经历。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP