hydrogenr吊丝什么意思思

On the last of December, I went skiing at Loon Mountain, like I usually do. My in-laws live up north, and my parents have a time share at Loon.
That day I was skiing by myself, while my daughter spent the day at the on-mountain day care and ski school (which she loved lots). Around lunchtime I managed to become airborne and land on my shoulder! It was still sore a week later. Last week I went to see the doctor. X-rays showed an injury to the . Today I visited the physical therapist. The news was good! All I need is some time to heal! Unfortunately, this means no capoeira, no heavy lifting with my right shoulder, and certainly no skiing for 4-6 weeks.
There goes the ski season.
Posted in ,
There is is currently a single Google result for the phrase “Drone Capoeira” and it’s not a new musical genre. Well, I am claiming that name. It is mine. I invented it and I will make it manifest.
Our training space is so unbelievably echoey that it sounds like that Murmurs album they recorded in side a brewery tank. It’s wonderful.
Yesterday was my first ski run of . Embarrassing, I know, but I got sick during Christmas and I’ve been busy since then. I just now realized that my skis are in their ninth season. They seem to be holding up fine, but I imagine they don’t have too many more years left.
are what I have. I really like them, but I have no idea how to navigate the great variety of equipment for sale now, especially in comparison to what I have now, as Salomon has an entirely new set of trademarks for their current lineup.
I like to ski fast, but I don’t race. I am not terribly interested in terrain parks and tricks, but I will catch air (on purpose) when the trail is bumpy. I generally stick with medium to large-radius turns, although my current pair really loves short turns. The only thing I don’t like about the Crossmax is that they wobble if I’m not turning.
I know I could probably go to a store and talk to a salesperson, but I am also a giant nerd and want to understand why different skis perform well in different situations. You’d think 30 years of skiing would help but it’s hard to do research when everyone only seems to want to sell me stuff.
For my birthday, my parents got me two beer kits as usual. One was an Octoberfest, albeit with an ale yeast, which is not according to style. I just bottled it today, and I have taken absolutely no hydrometer readings! (which
Tastes good. There is more roasted malt than in, say, Sam Adams, but using an ale yeast didn’t seem to matter much. The yeast was Safale S04, which is a pretty clean fermentation. And, of course, it was flat since it just the dregs from the fermenter.
I’m now a member of Google+. My profile is .
I will be playing some records at
on Saturday, April 23. Get there early! I start at noon! The format is “some weird and beatless stuff, transitioning into chill daytime beats”. It will all be stuff that would be appropriate for a record fair/fashion show/experimental concert.
This event is part of the Boston-wide
which starts this coming Monday and goes for over a week!
In reference to , my decision is to acquire either a Kurzweil K2000RS or a K2500RS, a Korg Z1, and a cheap 1U rackmount line mixer. I came to this decision after checking the prices on eBay for all these things. I’ve also decided to spend some time playing with my music toys at least once a week, even if it’s only for a half hour on the train.
Every year I buy myself one (1) music toy. Here are the options this year:
Replace my crappy Behringer mixer with something nicer and with more channels (Mackie, Soundcraft, Yamaha, A&H) – The Behringer is starting to sound really weird and awful, and I constantly have to re-organize what’s plugged in since I don’t have enough channels to fit everything. Perhaps I could relieve this problem with a patchbay instead?
Kurzweil K2000R or K2500R, (no Mac editor for the K2600 as far as I can tell) – I really love the way VAST synths sound, and they are CHEAP. I could also get the keyboard version and dump my CS1x.
Korg Z1 or Yamaha AN1x – I like VA synths, but they don’t sample.
Elektron Machinedrum or Octatrack, or Yamaha RS7000 – This would replace a Yamaha RM1x.
Korg microSampler – Hee! It’s cute!
I had briefly considered buying a new computer, but I bought a new-ish MacBook late last year which got hijacked by my wife while I was setting it up as a replacement workstation. We will switch. She will get my old PowerBook for email and P I will use the new MacBook for music-y things. I also have this old Shuttle PC at work that I can take and repurpose for a
machine, as well as the netbook we loaned out should come back some day.
I’ve been playing around with some new things, namely Google’s Go language and the SuperCollider music programming environment. Go, intended to be a systems language for writing long-running server processes, feels also apt to write sound applications (to me anyway). I started a SuperCollider project under the Republic of Nynex umbrella that I abandoned after my Go language prototype sounded terrible. Since I like the Go language so much more than the SuperCollider language, I think I’m going to start a new project to control the SuperCollider synth server from a Go program.
The SuperCollider programming environment is actually a totally separate process from the synthesizer. It compiles all your code into OSC messages that are then sent over TCP to the server process. There are
that can interface with SuperCollider over OSC, and Go has no OSC implementation, nor any bindings to other OSC libraries. The first question to answer is whether to create an OSC implementation in Go or bind to an existing implementation with cgo.
I think I’ve nerded enough for everyone reading this though.
Posted in ,
title from Reber Clark’s In the Brain of the Moon
All of my old posts on my blog are gone, safely backed up in one or two places. My previous host allowed PostgreSQL databases. My new one does not support them, and my old s9y blog was set up for Postgres. Now I am back on WordPress because s9y wouldn’t let me turn off the freaking emails from spam comments.
Anyway, Hi.
Recent Posts
My JamBeerchlorine-hydrogen是什么意思_百度知道
chlorine-hydrogen是什么意思
ə;drədʒn]n;化&r&#716.水由氢与氧化合而成;haɪ 复数:iː&#601:n][美][ˈha&#618:hydrogens双语例句1Water is composed ofdʒn][美][ˈklɔ&#720chlorine-hydrogen氯氢chlorine[英][ˈn]n.[化]氯; hydrogen[英][ˈdr&#601.&氢;kl&#596
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 吊丝什么意思 的文章

随机推荐