1. The football under the table is (he).   2. helen mccrory(visit) her grandparent on Sunday.   3. Did

句型转换 一-共享资料网
句型转换 一
句型转换题 1. The girl is singing in the classroom.(改为否定句)(改为一般疑问句) 2. They are looking for bag.(对画线部分提问) 3. I am mending my bike now.(同上) 4. There are twelve studens over there.(同上) 5. I can speak English.(改为一般疑问句) 6. I am writing now.(同上) 7. I have a desk and a chair.(用 He 做主语改写句子) 8. She is buying some food in the supermarket.(改为否定句) 9. I am ill. (对画线部分提问) 10. Does she like growing flowers? (给予否定回答) 11. I will make model planes with my classmates on Sunday. (对画线部分提问) 12. The girl dances beautifully.(改为感叹句) 13. The waiter and the waitress play table tennis every day.( 改为否定句) 14. The boy is standing on the man's shoulders.(改为一般疑问句) 15. It's ten o'clock.(对画线部分提问)小学六年级英语毕业复习专项练习(翻译句子) A、一般现在时翻译练习 1.我们每天七点钟上学。 2.教室有几个学生。 3.露西英语说得很好。 4.高小姐教英语。 5.我父亲起得很早。1 6.我们非常喜欢英语。 7.他常常步行去上学。 8.他努力学习英语。 9.她学英语吗? 10.他是做什么工作的? 11.他不在家里做作业。 12.我们星期天不去学。 13.他经常十点钟睡觉。 14.有时我五点钟起床。 15.他们早上七点钟去上学。 B、现在进行时翻译练习 1.我正在读英语。 2.他正在写字。 3.你正在唱歌吗?是的,我在唱歌。不,我不在唱歌。 4.他(她)在听音乐吗? 5.你正在干什么? 我正在做作业。 6.看!杰克正在游泳。 7.听!她正在唱歌。 8.现在我正在打扫房间。 9.你父亲在干什么?他正在看电视。 10.他正在打一封信吗?是的。 11.琳达经常在晚上做作业,但她今晚在看电视。 12.今天天气不错。瞧!他们正在草地上玩耍。2 13.我不能和你出去了.外面正下雨呢。 14.现在我们正在吃晚餐。 15.我的父母年岁越来越老了。改错题 1. Jim have a dictionary. Do you have one? ( )_________-------A---------B--------C-------D2. They has a map, and he has a picture.( )_____________----A---B--------------C---D3. Kate has an apple. What does you have? ( )___________---------A--B---------------C--------D4. We has some fish. What do you have? ( )______________-------A--------B----------C------D5. --What do Sam have? --He has a tin of chicken.( )____----------A-------B----------C--D6. --What are they doing? --They is eating. ( )_________-----A-----B----------------------C---D7. --Is Tom clean the windows? --Yes, he is. ( )________3 -----A--------B-------------------C-------D8. --Do Sam doing his homework? --No, he isn't. ( )_____-----A--- ---B--------------------C--------D9. --Are the girls watching TV? --Yes, he are. ( )______-----A---------------B-------------C---D10. --Is Kate flying a kite? --Yes, she isn't. ( )______------A--------B-----C----------D11. Her friend drawing a horse in that house now. ( )___------A----------B--------C------D12. My mother is do the housework. ( )__________________-----A---------B----C-----D13. All the students is playing games under the tree.( )____---------A-----------B----C-------D14. Lily are cleaning the blacboard. ( )________________----A-----B-----C-------D4 15. Tom can play violin. ( )__________________________-----A---B---C----D16. Jim can't skiing. ( )_____________________________----A---B-------C17. The football is under the teachers' desk. ( )_______------A----------B---C-----------D18. Who can find he? ( ) _____________________________-----A----B---C---D19. Can you fly a kite or to skate? ( )________________-----A------B-----------C----D20. There are many sheeps on the farm. ( )______________-----------A-----B----C----D21. I have many money in my pocket(口袋). ( )____________-------A----B-----C----D22. He like his Chinese teacher very much. Do you like yours? ( )_____5 --------A----------B------------------------C-------D23. My schoolbag is new. How about your? ( )_______________---------A--------B------------C-----D24. --Where is Tom? --He is in a books store. ( )__________-------------A-----------B---C-----D25. There are 3 peoples in my family. ( )_________________----------A-------B------C------D26. Is there any fish in the lake? ( )____________________-----A--------B---C----D27. There are much people in the street. ( )_______________-----------A---B-----C-----D28.Don't laugh at I. ( )__________________________________----A-----B----C--D29. My mother wears new trouser today. ( )_________________----------------A----B-----C------D6 30. He can play the volleyball. ( )________________________----A---B---C---------D31. Can you put the toy car in your head? ( )______________-----A-------B-------C-------D32. He can have a ice-cream. ( )___________________________----A---B----C-------D33. Can he ride a bike? Yes, he can't. ( )_________________-----A--------B----------C34. Do you like sking? No, I don't. ( )____________________------A-----B-----C-------D35. How many vase are there in the shop? ( )_______________-------A------B-----C-----------D36. What do you like? I like pumpkins masks. ( )___________----------A---------------B-----C-------D37. They don't go to school in sunday. ( )_________________7 ------A----B-------C------------D38. He would like go to the supermarket. ( )______________---------A--------B--C-------D39. Are you need a tape? Yes, I do. ( )___________________------A-------B-----C-------D40. How much is the trousers? Fifty yuan. ( )_____________------A-------B------C-------------D41. Do you like swimming? No, I do. ( )___________________-----A---------B-----------C----D42. Shall we listening to music now? Good idea! ( )________------A---------B-------C---------------D43. Are there some pictures on the wall? ( )_______________-------A-------B------C----------D44. Kate and Jim has two boxes of chocolates. ( )__________---------A--------B--------C---------D8 45. What does you have? ( )________________________________-----A----B----C---D46. Do Tom have some rice? ( )_____________________________----A--------B---C----D47. How much oranges can you see in the basket? ( )________------A---------B-------C-----------------D48. How many circle are there? ( )_________________________------A--------B-----C-----D49. The card is a oval. ( )________________________________-----A----B---C-D50. Not forget to write to your father. ( )________________----A------B------C------D51. What shape are the bag? ( )____________________________-----A-----B----C-------D52. How many computers can you look at in the picture? ( )________9 --------A-------B---------C------D53. There are three windows and a door on the wall. ( )___________-------A-------------B------------------C------D54. Her friend drawing a horse in that house now. ( )_____________------A----------B-------C--------D55. Do they wactching TV now? ( )__________________________----A----B-----C----------D56. I have many money. ( )________________________________----A---B----C---D动词变化练习 中文意思 现在分词 过去式 第三人称单数后 1.have ( ) _________ __________ _________ 2.write( ) _________ __________ __________ 3.read ( ) _________ __________ __________ 4.close( ) _________ __________ _________ 5.open ( ) _________ __________ _________ 6.live ( ) __________ __________ __________ 7.sing ( ) __________ __________ _________ 8.dance ( ) __________ __________ ________ 9.play ( ) __________ ___________ ________ 10.look ( ) __________ ___________ ________ 11.learn ( ) __________ ___________ _______ 12.listen ( ) __________ ___________ _______ 13.swim ( ) __________ ____________ _______10 14.ride ( ) __________ ____________ ________ 15.put ( ) ___________ _____________ _______ 16.work ( ) ___________ ___________ _______ 17.ring ( ) ___________ ___________ ________ 18.sweep ( ) _________ _________ _________ 19.sleep ( ) __________ _________ ________ 20.jump ( ) ___________ _________ ________ 21.run ( ) ___________ __________ ________ 22.walk ( ) ___________ __________ _______ 23.help ( ) ___________ ___________ _______ 24.wash( ) ___________ ____________ ______ 25.say ( ) ___________ ____________ _______ 26.show ( ) __________ ____________ _______ 27.teach ( ) __________ _____________ ______ 28.fly ( ) __________ _____________ _______ 29.speak ( ) __________ _____________ _____ 30.get ( ) __________ _____________ ______ 31.feel( ) __________ _____________ ______ 32.collect( )__________ _____________ _____ 33.cook( ) ___________ ______________ _____ 34.take ( ) ___________ _____________ _____ 35.go ( ) ____________ _____________ ______ 36.stop ( ) ____________ _____________ _____ 37.buy( ) ____________ ____________ ______ 38.make( )__________ ____________ _______常用动词变化表 现在时 过去时 现在分词(进行时) be 是-----------------------was, were-------------------beingbecome 变成-----------------became----------------------becomingbegin 开始------------------began-----------------------beginningblow 吹---------------------blew------------------------blowing11 break 断开------------------broke-----------------------breakingbuild 建筑------------------built-----------------------buildingbuy 买----------------------bought----------------------buyingcan 能----------------------could-----------------------无catch 抓住------------------caught----------------------catchingcome 来---------------------came------------------------comingcopy 拷贝-------------------copied----------------------copyingcut 切----------------------cut-------------------------cuttingdo 做-----------------------did-------------------------doingdraw 画---------------------drew------------------------drawingdrink 喝--------------------drank-----------------------drinkingdrive 驾车------------------drove-----------------------drivingeat 吃----------------------ate-------------------------eatingfall 落下-------------------fell------------------------fallingfeed 喂---------------------fed-------------------------feeding12 feel 感觉-------------------felt------------------------feelingfind 找寻-------------------found-----------------------findingfly 飞----------------------flew------------------------flyingforget 忘记-----------------forgot----------------------forgettingget 得到--------------------got-------------------------gettinggive 给予-------------------gave------------------------givinggo 去-----------------------went------------------------goinggrow 成长-------------------grew------------------------growinghang 挂---------------------hung------------------------hanginghave 有---------------------had-------------------------havinghear 听---------------------heard-----------------------hearinghold 拿住-------------------held------------------------holdinghurt 伤害-------------------hurt------------------------hurtingkeep 保持-------------------kept------------------------keepingknow 知道-------------------knew------------------------knowing13 learn 学习------------------learnt, learned-------------learningleave 离开------------------left------------------------leavinglet 让----------------------let-------------------------lettinglose 丢失-------------------lost------------------------losingmake 做---------------------made------------------------makingmay 可以--------------------might-----------------------无mean 意思-------------------meant-------- ---meaningmeet 见面-------------------met-------------------------meetingmust 必须-------------------must------------------------无put 放----------------------put-------------------------puttingread 读---------------------read------------------------readingride 骑---------------------rode------------------------ridingring 响---------------------rang------------------------ringingrun 跑----------------------ran-------------------------runningsay 说----------------------said------------------------saying14 see 看见--------------------saw-------------------------seeingsell 卖---------------------sold------------------------sellingshall 将--------------------should----------------------无shoot 射击------------------shot------------------------shootingshow 展示-------------------showed----------------------showingsing 唱歌-------------------sang------------------------singingsit 坐----------------------sat-------------------------sittingsleep 睡觉------------------slept-----------------------sleepingsmell 闻--------------------smelt, smelled--------------smellingspeak 讲话------------------spoke-----------------------speakingspell 拼写-------------------spelt, spelled-------------spellingspend 花钱------------------spent-----------------------spendingstand 站立-------------------stood----------------------standingsteal 偷窃------------------stole-----------------------stealingstick 粘贴------------------stuck-----------------------sticking15 sweep 打扫------------------swept-----------------------sweepingswim 游泳-------------------swam------------------------swimmingswing 摆动------------------swung-----------------------swingingtake 拿到-------------------took------------------------takingteach 教--------------------taught----------------------teachingtell 讲述-------------------told------------------------tellingthink 思考------------------tought---------------------thinkingthrow 投掷------------------threw-----------------------throwingwear 穿着-------------------wore------------------------wearing--will 意愿-------------------would-----------------------无write 写--------------------wrote-----------------------writing2006 年度小学毕业模拟卷 一、正确抄写下列句子 5% Don‘t kick the ball to Jim. (四线格) What would you like as a birthday present?二、在下列选项中选出发音不同的那一项 10%16 ( )1. A. head B. read C. sweater D. breakfast ( )2. A. good B. who C. broom D. too ( )3. A. teacher B. please C. sea D. really ( )4. A. throw B. brown C. how D. down ( )5. A. worker B. corner C. word D. world ( )6. A. front B. come C. got D. son ( )7. A. blow B. down C. how D. flower ( )8. A. bird B. birthday C. April D first ( )9. A. May B. day C. away D. Monday ( )10. A. out B. touch C. country D. cousin三、中英互译 15% 1. 大眼睛的男孩_____________________________ 2. 穿白色短裙的女孩_________________________ 3. 一些年轻的女服务员_______________________ 4. .在 7:05__________________________________ 5. 在周末___________________________________ 6. 所有的学生______________________________ 7. 在五月三日_______________________________ 8. 从周一到周五____________________________ 9. 在花园里________________________________ 10. 喜欢游泳________________________________ 11.a sports hall __________________________17 12.a map of the world ______________________ 13.a camping site _________________________ 14.History Museum___________________________ 15.e-mail address_____________________________四、 单项选择 10% ( )1.CAre the rulers ______? CYes, they‘re _______. A. our B. my C. mine ( )2CHi, Jim! ___________? CLet me see. It‘s about four thirty. A. How old are you? B. What‘s the time? C. What‘s your watch? ( )3.C________________? CThat‘s Tom‘s ruler. A. Who‘s Tom‘s ruler? B. Whose ruler is it? C. What ruler is that? ( )4.Lily is a friend of _______. A. hers B. her C. she ( )5.________ are all in Class 3. A. You, he and I B. I, you and he C. He, I and you ( )6.The twins ________ new students _______ our class. A. are, in B. is, in C. are, at ( )7.The books are on the desk. Can you see________? A. it B. they C. them ( )8.Those are __________. A. apple tree B. apple trees C. apples trees ( )9.The _________ coats are over there.18 A. twins B. twin‘s C. twins‘ ( )10.Let‘s go ______ home. A. to B. his C. /五、 配对 10% ( )1. Is this your pen? A. He‘s a worker. ( )2. Is there a pen on the desk? B. Some grapes, please. ( )3. What‘s your father‘s job? C. Some bread and two eggs. ( )4. Is your father a worker? D. All right. ( )5. How many boys are there in your class? E. Yes, it is. ( )6. Can I help you? F. No, he isn‘t. ( )7. How old are you? G. No, there isn‘t. ( )8. What‘s for breakfast, Mum? H. Yes, I can. ( )9. Can you use a fork? I. I‘m twelve. ( )10.Shall we go now? J. Eighteen.六、完成下列对话 10% A: It‘s a football. Is it ___________? B: No, mine is here. A: _____________ football is it? B: Maybe it‘s ____________. A: Look, he is ___________ there. B: _____________ go and ask Mike. A: Hi. Mike! ____________ this your ball?19 C: No. But I know it‘s Ben‘s. A: OK. Let‘s give it ___________ him. B: And then we can ___________ football in the _____________. A: Good ___________!七、阅读理解,判断正误,正确的用 T 表示,错误的用 F 表示 10% Mr Brown looks out of the window. There is a boy in the street. He is eating a sandwich. There is a dog in the street, too. The boy says, DCome here, good dog. am going to give you some sandwiches.‖ The dog comes up. The boy kicks the dog. The dog runs away. Mr Brown comes out of the house and says to the boy, DCome here, I‘m going to give you some money. The boy is happy and goes to Mr Brown. But Mr Brown doesn‘t give him any money. He kicks the boy. The boys cries and says, DWhy are you kick me? I don‘t ak you for money.‖ DThe dog doesn‘t ask you for any sandwich.‖ Mr Brown says, Dbur you kick it.‖ ( ) 1. The boy is having some bread in the street. ( ) 2. The boy doesn‘t give the dog any sandwich. ( ) 3. The boy likes the dog. ( ) 4. Mr Brown wants to give the boy some money. ( ) 5. Mr Brown is going to give the boy a lesson.八、 根据中文意思完成下列句子 10% 1.明天你们干什么? 我们去野餐。 _________________________tomorrow? We are ____________________________________. 2. 非洲的气候非常炎热。20 _________________in Africa_______________________. 3. 请问,我去邮局怎么走? 你可以乘 10 路公共汽车。 Excuse me,___________________________________? You can _______________. 4. 有许多公共标志。他们意思指不同的事。 __________ many _______________here. They _______________________________________ 5. 不要在教室里扔球。把它传给我。 _____________________________ in the classroom. _______ it __________.九、根据实际情况回答问题 10% 1. When‘s your birthday? _________________________________________ 2. What did you do last weekend? _________________________________________ 3.Are there any public signs in your school? _________________________________________ 4.Who is your Maths teacher? _________________________________________ 5.How is your mother? _________________________________________ 十、用下列词的正确形式填空 10% 1. Look, the boys ___________ (swim) in the river. 2. There ______ (be) some water on the table.21 3. He _________ (live ) on the ________ (two) floor. 4. What ___________ you _____________ (do) yesterday? 5. My sister ______________(be) a nurse next month. 6.Mr Green often __________(have) a chat with his children after supper. 7. Look, my bag is as ________ (new) as yours. 8. This is my skirt. ________ (you) is there牛津小学英语毕业检测试卷听力部分 一、根据所听到的内容,选择正确的图片。(听一遍)(8 分) ( )1.A. B. C. D.( )2.A. B. C. D.( )3.A. B. C. D.( )4.A. B. C. D.( )5.A. B. C. D.( )6.A. B. C. D.( )7.A. B. C. D.( )8.A. B. C. D.二、根据所听到的内容,选择正确答案。(听两遍)(6 分)22 ( )1.A.She's my brother. B.No, she isn't. C.Yes, She is my mother. ( )2.A.This is my brother. B.He's my brother. C.She's my sister. ( )3.A.I'm four. B.I'm fine. C.I'm here. ( )4.A.It's two yuan. B.They're two yuan. C.They're three kilos. ( )5.A.They're yellow. B.They're under the bed. C.It's here. ( )6.A.It's my brother's. B.I have a ball. C.It's blue.三、根据所听到的对话及问题,选择正确答案。(听两遍)(6 分) ( )1.A.Yes, he does. B.No, he doesn't. C.No, he isn't. ( )2.A.By bus. B.On foot. C.We don't know. ( )3.A.Yes, it is. B.No, it isn't. C.By bus. ( )4.A.Yes, she is. B.A watch. C.A wallet. ( )5.A.Yes, she is. B.No, she isn't. C.We don't know. ( )6.A.It's yellow. B.Yes, it is. C.No, it isn't.笔试部分一、在Ⅱ栏中找出与Ⅰ栏相配的句子。(10 分)23 Ⅰ Ⅱ ( )1.What time is it now? A.I'd ike that red dress. ( )2.Can I eat an apple? B.Yes,I am. ( )3.What would you like? C.Sorry,I don't know. ( )4.You are Mike,right? D.They're blue. ( )5.What day is it today? E.It's eight o'clock. ( )6.Does Mike get up early? F.Yes, you can. ( )7.Where's the pen? G.It's Monday. ( )8.What colour are her eyes? H.Yes,I'd like to. ( )9.Would you like to go with me? I.It's under the desk. ( )10.What songs did you sing? J.Yes,he does.二、选择填空。(15 分) ( )1.How ________ you feel now? A.does B.did C.are D.do ( )2.What's wrong ________ you? A.in B.on C.with D.of ( )3.What would you like ________ your present? A.for B.with C.as D.of ( )4.What ________ you do last week? A.do B.did C.does D.were ( )5.They are ________ the ground. A.under B.in C.on D.of24 ( )6.Ben ________ faster than David. A.run B.runs C.was D.is ( )7.Do you have ________ brothers or sisters/ A.some B.any C.a D.an ( )8.He likes ________ . A.swim B.swiming C.swims D.swimming ( )9.Do you ________ Chinese? A.speak B.talk C.say D.tell ( )10.I like English. How ________ you? A.are B.about C.were D.do ( )11.Tom is ________ at singing than his sister. A.good B.well C.better D./ ( )12.--What would you like? -- ________ a pencil. A.I like B.I have C.I'd like D.I would ( )13.--Are these presents ________ ? --Yes, ________ mine. A.yours, they're B.your's,they're C.yours,it's D.your's,its ( )14.It's time for ________ home.Let's ________ . A.us to go ,go B.us to go to,to go C.I to go,go D.I to go to, to go ( )15.--Who swims faster,Jim or Sam? --Jim ________ . A.is B.has C.does D.do三、用括号中所给词的正确形式填空。(5 分) 1. My sister _______ (have) a lot of beautiful stamps.25 2. Mary is ________ (write) an e-mail to her friend. 3. He _______ (have) many grapes on the plate. 4. I _______ (visit) the farm last Sunday. 5. What ______ the students _______ (do) now?四、词组英汉互译。(10 分) 1.用英语___________ 2.by bus ___________ 3.步行 ___________ 4.how much ___________ 5.散步 ___________ 6.watch the moon ___________ 7.擅长 ___________ 8.get off ___________ 9.拔出 ___________ 10.come from ___________五、根据要求,完成句子。(10 分) 1.He is playing football in the playground . (改为一般疑问句) ________ ________ playing football in the playground? 2.I was here a moment ago. (改成否定句) ________ ________ here a moment ago. 3.I like spring best.(对画线部分提问) ________ ________ do you like best? 4.They are twenty yuan.(对画线部分提问) ________ ________ are they? 5.That is an orange jacket on the bed.(改为复数) ________ ________ orange jackets on the bed.26 六、根据情景,完成对话。(8 分) A:__________ __________, can you tell me the __________ to the Museum? B:You can take a bus. A:__________ bus can I take? B:You can take bus No. 4. A:__________ __________ stops are there? B:There are four. A:Oh, I see. __________ __________. B:You are welcome.七、根据汉语意思,完成下列句子。(8 分) 1. 你们正在干什么? _________ are you ________? 2. 他通常在星期日干什么? 他通常做作业。 What he usually on Sundays? He usually his homework. 3.这个标志是什么意思?它的意思是我们应该保持安静。 What does this sign ? It we should keep quiet. 5.教师节是什么时候?它在每年的九月十日。 Teachers' Day? It's the 10th of September.八、阅读理解。(10 分) Tom, Mary, Nancy, John and Yangyang are good friends. But their hobbies are different(不同的). Tom, a lovely boy, likes playing football,27 and he plays well. Mary likes making clothes, and she can make pretty dresses for her doll. Nancy likes growing flowers, and she looks after them carefully. John likes cooking. He cooks nice food. Yangyang likes collecting stamps, and his animal stamps are very beautiful. ( ) 1. Does Nancy likes making clothes, too? A. No. B. Yes. C. I don't know. ( ) 2. Who likes playing football? A. Tom. B. John. C. Tom and John. ( ) 3. How many hobbies does Yangyang have? A. Three. B. Two. C. One. ( ) 4. Who looks after her flowers carefully? A. Mary. B. Nancy. C. I don't know. ( ) 5. Does John cook bad food? A. Yes, he does. B. No, he doesn't. C. I don't know.九、看图写话。(4 分) 要求:符合图意,条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,单词拼写正确,书写规范, 不少于 20 个单词。 ____________________________________________ ____________________________________________ ____________________________________________ ____________________________________________ ____________________________________________28 ____________________________________________ ____________________________________________九年一贯制教学 1~6 学段综合科水平测试题 (命题人:鞠怀兄 时间:50 分钟 )英语部分 听力部分(20 分) 一、选择你所听到的单词或短语。(每题 1 分,共 5 分) ( )⒈ A. make B. music C. machine D. more ( )⒉A. grass B. class C. glass D. sports ( )⒊A. carrot B. card C. cover D. concert ( )⒋A. pick up B. pull up C. put on D. plan for ( )⒌A. take off B. talk about C. talk to D. take with 二、选择你所听到的问句,选出答句。(每题 1 分,共 5 分) ( )⒈ A. It's Sunday. B. It's on the 1st of May. C. It's sunny. ( )⒉A. They watch TV. B. She watches TV. C. They watched TV. ( )⒊A. There are five. B. There's a doll. C. It's one. ( )⒋A. Yes, they did. B. No, he didn't. C. Yes, she did. ( )⒌A. I'd like an ice-cream. B. I like dogs. C. No, thanks. 三、仔细听录音内容,选择正确答案。(每题 1 分,共 5 分) ( )⒈ A. Nanjing. B. By bus. C. By car. ( )⒉A. Big eyes. B. A driver. C. LiuTao's father.29 ( )⒊A. At seven. B. At 7:05. C. At 7:50. ( )⒋A. I like the blue one. B. I like the red one. C. I like the yellow one. ( )⒌A. It's in my desk. B. It's under my desk. C. I don't know. 四、听录音,判断下列句子的正(T)误(F)。(每题 1 分,共 5 分) ( )⒈ This is Mary's bedroom. ( )⒉The family photo is on the wall. ( )⒊Mary is a student. ( )⒋Mary's mother is in a white shirt . ( )⒌Mary's father is a policeman.笔试部分(20 分) 一、从Ⅱ栏中找出与Ⅰ栏相配的句子,并将序号填在括号内。(每题 2 分,共 10 分) Ⅰ Ⅱ ( ) ⒈ Who's that girl ? A. We have six . ( )⒉ Who's that boy with big eyes ? B. It's yellow . ( )⒊ What colour is the pen ? C. It's fourteen . ( )⒋ How many caps do you have ? D. She's Nancy . ( )⒌ What's ten plus four ? E. He's David .二、选择题(每题只有一个正确选项,每题 1 分,共 15 分) ( )⒈ What's the weather like today ? A. It's Sunday. B. It's sunny. C. It's orange. D. It's on Sunday.30 ( )⒉Which season do you like best ? A. It's rainy. B. It's Wednesday. C. I like summer best . D. It's on Summer. ( )⒊ May I go home ? A. Yes, you can . B. No, I can't . C. Yes, I can . D. Yes, we can. ( )⒋ _______ Tom like swimming ? A. Do B. Does C. Are D. Is ( )⒌Mr Green, ________ YangLing . A. This is B. his C. this is D. is this ( )⒍ Can I help you ? A. I'd like a cap,please. B. What would you like? C. No, I don't need your help. D. Yes, you can. ( )⒎ ――Whose gloves are they ? ――They're _______ . A.my father's B. my father C. my fathers D. mine father's ( )⒏ This is my bag, that is _______. A. hers B. she C. her D. she's ( )⒐ ______ books are on the desk. A.my B. ours C. Ours D. My ( )⒑ ______ your twin sister stronger than you ? A.Do B. Is C. Are D. Does ( )⒒ We have a new teacher. ______ teacher is tall. A.A B. An C. The D. / ( )⒓Look at the white dog. ______ my brother's. A.They're B. He's C. She's D. It's31 ( ) ⒔ I'd like to ______ your friend. A.is B. be C. are D. being ( )⒕ LiuTao ______ to school at seven every day. A.does B. goes C. go D. do ( )⒖ He is ______ playing football. A.good at B. well in C. good in D. well at三、用所给词的正确形式填空。(每题 1 分,共 5 分) ⒈Are there two (box) on the table ? ⒉Woud you like to go with (we) ? ⒊Father brought a desk for (mine) . ⒋I don't have any (grape) in my box . ⒌How many (day) are there in a week ?四、词汇英汉互译。(每题 1 分,共 10 分) ⒈ 两个包 __________________________ ⒍ help with __________________ ⒉ 汤姆的自行车__________________________ ⒎ a pair of __________________ ⒊ 一些手表 __________________________ ⒏ over there __________________ ⒋ 许多男孩 __________________________ ⒐ Children's Day __________________ ⒌ 十辆公交车 __________________________ ⒑ today's work __________________32 五、根据要求,完成句子。(每空 1 分,共 10 分) ⒈ He gets up late on Saturday . (改为一般疑问句,并做肯定回答) ______ he _______ up late on Saturday ? Yes , he _______ . ⒉She helps me clean the house .(改为否定句) She ______ _______ me clean the house . ⒊It's on the tenth of September .(对划线部分提问) ______ Teacher's Day ? ⒋It's Thursday .(对划线部分提问) ______ _______ is it today? ⒌It's the tenth of September .(对划线部分提问) ______ ______ is it today ?六、根据情景,完成对话。(每空 1 分,共 8 分) It's Sunday. Helen's mother ___________ doing some shopping . A: Can I ___________ you ? B: I'd ___________ some pears, please . A: ___________ ___________ kilos? B: Four ___________ . A: Here you are . B: ___________ ___________ are they ? A: Nine yuan.33 七、根据汉语意思,完成下列句子。(每空 1 分,共 8 分) ⒈I do ______________ (好) in PE. ⒉He was here______________ ______________ (刚才). ⒊Which ______________ (季节) do you like ______________ (最,最好地) ? ⒋I'd like to ___________ ______________ __________ (参加) a sports meeting .八、根据短文内容,选择正确的答案。(每题 2 分,共 10 分) Miss Gao is our teacher . She likes to tell us about her weekends . She usually gets up early on Saturday . She exercises in the garden for about half an hour . Then she has her breakfast . She doesn't do housework in the morning . She often plays with her dog for about two hours in the park . The dog runs , barks and jumps happily . She has lunch at a small restaurant near her home . She doesn't take a bus home . She enjoys walking down the street and saying hello to her neighbours . In the afternoon , she cleans her house . She often cooks dinner for herself . Then she watches TV . She enjoys her weekends very much . ( ) 1. Miss Gao ______ early and _______ in the garden on Saturday . A. exercise B.gets up , exercises C. gets up , exercise ( ) 2. She doesn't ______ in the morning . A.get up B.have breakfast C. do housework ( ) 3. Who does she often play with in the park ? ______ . A. Her neighbours B.Her dog C. Her teacher ( ) 4. She _______ in the afternoon . A. exercises B. cleans her house C. watches TV ( ) 5. She often ______ for _______ . A. her neighbours B. watches TV ; herself C. herself34 九、看图写话。(共 4 分) 以D Plans for the weekend ‖为题写一篇小作文,描述自己周末的计划。 要求:符合图意,条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,单词拼写正确,书写规范, 不少于 20 个单词。牛津小学英语毕业复习试卷 一.根据所给的音标词填写单词,使句子意思完整:(5 分) 1. What do you usually do on _______['tju:zdi]. 2. Would you like a _____ ['botl] of milk . 3. What’s your father’s ______ [dЗob]? 4. My mother is ________ ['kukiη] . 5. Do you play basketball ________ [':fter_] school . 二.指出每组单词中与其他三个不同一类的单词,并把它的编号写在相应的括号内:(6 分) ( ) 1, A . river B . eat C . worry D . stay ( ) 2, A . pear B . apple C . flower D . banana ( ) 3, A . bread B . milk C . table D . egg ( ) 4, A . one B . two C . first D . four ( ) 5, A . tell B . say C . cook D . father ( ) 6, A . third B . ninth C . eight D . twelfth 三.按要求改写下列单词:(8 分) 1. they________(宾格) 2. country_________(复数) 3. close__________(现在分词) 4. two________(序数词) 5. Japan__________(形容词) 6. I _______ (名词性物主代词)35 7. paper ______(复数) 8. swim ________(现在分词) 四.选择正确答案,并把答案的编号写在相应的括号内:(15 分) ( ) (1). Classes begin _______ seven fifty -five . A. in B. on C. at D. for ( ) (2). They often help _______ . A. I B. mine C. my D. me ( ) (3). I want _______ a map of China . A. buy B. is buying C. to buy D. am buying ( ) (4). Is it a picture ______ your school ? A. of B. to C. and D. with ( ) (5). Do you like _______ ? A. swim B. swimming C. are swimming D. swim, too ( ) (6). The man ______ a stick (手杖)is my grandpa . A. and B. of C. with D. for ( ) (7). Who’s the lady ______ blue ? A. in B. on C. at D. with ( ) (8). We usually stay _____ home ____ Saturday afternoon . A. at…in B. at…on C. in…at D. on…on ( ) (9). A: It’s a white shirt , is it yours ? B: No, ____ is yellow . A. I B. My C. Mine D. Me ( ) (10). ______ any men in the room ?36 A. Is there B. Are there C. There aren’t D. There isn’t ( ) (11). The bed ______ the right is yours . A. on B. in C. at D. of ( ) (12). Look at _______ picture . A. one B. the one C. first D. the first ( ) (13). These books are my _______ . A. students B. students’s C. students’ D. students of ( ) (14). My parents often tell me ______ China . A. about B. from C. for D. by ( ) (15). ______ any food in the fridge ? A. Are there B. Is there C. Have D. Has 五.按要求改写句子,每条横线只填一个单词:(8 分) 1. The children like the ball . (改为一般疑问句) ______ the children ________ the ball ? 2. Are these your pens ? (重写句子,使意思与原句基本相同) Are these ______ _________ ? 3. Please put the clothes here .(改为否定句) ________ put the clothes here, ________ . 4. They get up at six thirty .(就划线部分提问) What _______ _________ they get up ? 六.联词成句:(5 分) 1. the, read, in, don't, sun, please _________________________________37 2. sisters, brothers, you, any, or, got, have? _________________________________ 3. black, all, like, I, at, don’t _________________________________ 4. can, do, I, for, what, you? _________________________________ 5. drink, like, something, you, to, would? __________________________________ 七.用所给的动词的适当形式填空:(5 分) 1 . Look ! The babies _________ ( play ) with the toy cars . 2 . I _______ ( get ) up at 6:30 every morning . 3 . Do they like ________ (swim) ? 4 . Tom’s mother _______ (have) a nice basket . 5 . Can you _______ (make ) a paper plane now ? 八.用适当的词补全对话,每条横线只填一个单词:(5 分) Mary: _______ time do you usually get ______ on Sunday morning ? Lily: ______ seven thirty . Mary: What _____ you usually do ______ Sunday ?Lily: I usually stay at home and do _______reading. Sometimes I do my homework or clean the house with my mother. What _______ you? Mary: I don’t often stay at home. Sometimes I go ______ the park_______ my sister. Sometimes I ______ basketball with my friends. 九.阅读下面的短文,指出短文下面的句子是否与短文的意思一致,如一致,请在相应的括号内 写“T”,否则写“F”:(5 分) Wu Dong has a good friend. His name is Peter. He is from the U.S.A Wu Dong and Peter are in the same class. They go to school five days a week. They stay at home on Sunday and Saturday. Peter likes China and Chinese food. He likes rice cakes very much. At school they play table tennis (乒乓球)after class.38 Wu Dong and Peter likes making things. Now they are making a plane. They like flying planes on Sunday morning. Peter speaks English and a little Chinese. Wu Dong speaks Chinese and a little English. They teach each other. (互相) ( )1、Wu Dong has an American friend. ( )2、They go to school from Monday to Friday. ( )3、They often fly planes after class. ( )4、Wu Dong teaches Peter English and Peter teaches Wu Dong Chinese. ( )5、Peter often eats rice cakes because he likes eating them. 十.写一段有关你的学校的话,要求要有四句以上:(8 分) ___________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________________ __________牛津小学六年级英语测试题一、听老师读三次,请选出老师所读的内容,并把它的编号写在相应的括号内: (8 分)p0Z ( ) 1. A. 112 B. 120 C. 122 D. 212TQxJX ( ) 2. A. 8:20 B. 8:30 C. 8:40 D. 8:50 t}7KV ( ) 3. A.
D. R ( ) 4. A. stay B. stop C. speak D. stand[U{39 ( ) 5. A. ['pju:pl] B. ['pi:pl] C. ['midl] D. ['pens]oU ( ) 6. A. [lait] B. [nait] C. [wait] D. [wai]$ ( )7. A. an old dog B. an old door C. an old worker D. an only daughterV#P: ( ) 8. A. my plane B. my plate C. my paper D. my pupil 3 E55m 二、听老师读句子三次,请写出所缺的单词:(5 分)a%% 1. We are _____ _______. We ______ our country.-W~%} 2. The workers are ________ a _______ . 3. This ________ is for you. _________ !# 4. I have two ________ .One is _______ , the other is ________ . & 三、听老师读句子三次,选出正确答案,并把它的编号写在相应的括号内:(8 分)J] ( ) 1. A. How are you? B. How do you do? bMBD9 C. I‘m thirteen . D. Fine , thanks . And you?kX ( ) 2. A. Yes,I‘m. B. Yes, it‘s. C. Yes, very much. D.Yes, I can.W ( ) 3. A. Yes,you‘re. B. Yes, it‘s. C. Yes, of course. D. Yes, you do.4~ ( ) 4. A. You‘re welcome. B. Thank you very much . P5G{BV C. That‘s right. D. I‘m OK.e ( ) 5. A. There‘re thirty. B. They‘re thirty. T C. It‘s thirty. D. It‘s thirty yuan.c ( ) 6. A. That‘s right. B. All right. Let‘s. TDI'PY C. Please do. D. I like playing.= ( ) 7. A. Yes, I‘m. B. Yes, I‘d like a cake. N C. Yes, I‘d like a glass of milk. D. Yes , I do.~ ( ) 8. A. Yes, please. B. Yes, you‘re. C. Yes, I can. D. Yes, you do.Y 四、听老师读对话及一个问题三次,请你根据对话内容选择正确答案,并把答案 的编号写在相应的括号内:(3 分)6Sh ( ) 1. A. It‘s time to go to bed. B. Yes, there is.=(~? C. Yes, it‘s. D. It‘s time to go work.+ ( ) 2. A. Sixty yuan and thirty fen. B. Seventy yuan and thirty fen.0 C. Sixty yuan and forty fen. D. Seventy yuan and forty fen._[i(\s ( ) 3. A. Yes,she‘s. B.No, she isn‘t. C. Yes, she can. D. No, she can‘t.|5r2 五、 听老师读短文三次, 请你根据短文内容指出下面的句子是否与短文的意思一 致,如一致,请在括号内写DT‖,否则写DF‖。(6 分)aN2q ( ) 1. There are some maps in the classroom.rG ( ) 2. There are some pictures in the classroom.)_O ( ) 3. There is a picture between two windows.F9} ( ) 4. The people in this picture are having an English class.)XaAY ( ) 5. We can see a teacher in the picture. She‘s writing.g ( ) 6. The boy in the picture is talking with the teacher.QA\40 六、根据所给的音标词填写单词,使句子意思完整:(5 分)(r~DJ 1. What do you usually do on _______['tju:zdi]. NbLg1Z 2. Would you like a _____ ['botl] of milk .Rz 3. What‘s your father‘s ______ [dЗob]? )G 4. My mother is ________ ['kukiη] .w 5. Do you play basketball ________ [':fter_] school . lC pbT9 七、 指出每组单词中与其他三个不同一类的单词,并把它的编号写在相应的括号 内:(6 分) O ( ) 1, A . river B . eat C . worry D . stay I&M ( ) 2, A . pear B . apple C . flower D . banana #;wx ( ) 3, A . bread B . milk C . table D . egg CZ1mn ( ) 4, A . one B . two C . first D . four pG ( ) 5, A . tell B . say C . cook D . father S}n@ ( ) 6, A . third B . ninth C . eight D . twelfth Z 八、按要求改写下列单词:(8 分) fZ 1. they________(宾格) 2. country_________(复数) 3. close__________(现在分 词) aJkp~ 4. two________(序数词) 5. Japan__________(形容词) 6. I _______ (名词性 物主代词) P=x=9 7. paper ______(复数) 8. swim ________(现在分词) z$ 九、选择正确答案,并把答案的编号写在相应的括号内:(15 分) 4 ( ) (1). Classes begin _______ seven fifty -five . o A. in B. on C. at D. for J f? ( ) (2). They often help _______ . G&m A. I B. mine C. my D. me P,a ( ) (3). I want _______ a map of China . '!PTSG A. buy B. is buying C. to buy D. am buying \ ( ) (4). Is it a picture ______ your school ? x$ A. of B. to C. and D. with XNj ( ) (5). Do you like _______ ? Zu9s^s A. swim B. swimming C. are swimming D. swim, too ~} ( ) (6). The man ______ a stick (手杖)is my grandpa . ^:} A. and B. of C. with D. for lp`W ( ) (7). Who‘s the lady ______ blue ? ci+=Q, A. in B. on C. at D. with l&X ( ) (8). We usually stay _____ home ____ Saturday afternoon . hH(F A. at…in B. at…on C. in…at D. on…on I ( ) (9). A: It‘s a white shirt , is it yours ? B: No, ____ is yellow . 9%n`Z41 A. I B. My C. Mine D. Me @ijd ( ) (10). ______ any men in the room ? l^xt% A. Is there B. Are there C. There aren‘t D. There isn‘t 0 ( ) (11). The bed ______ the right is yours . $`Z& A. on B. in C. at D. of q^ ( ) (12). Look at _______ picture . Bd A. one B. the one C. first D. the first .&~p^p ( ) (13). These books are my _______ . )K0bPQ A. students B. students‘s C. students‘ D. students of !&s[ ( ) (14). My parents often tell me ______ China . -w1YI A. about B. from C. for D. by )^0F-M ( ) (15). ______ any food in the fridge ? 1o3e A. Are there B. Is there C. Have D. Has _S ` 十、按要求改写句子,每条横线只填一个单词:(8 分) CkjtYk 1. The children like the ball . (改为一般疑问句) [ ______ the children ________ the ball ? h 2. Are these your pens ? (重写句子,使意思与原句基本相同) ^m Are these ______ _________ ? p 3. Please put the clothes here .(改为否定句) [ ________ put the clothes here, ________ . BTZ=5 4. They get up at six thirty .(就划线部分提问) VwnA@ What _______ _________ they get up ? !iMJb4 十一、联词成句:(5 分) Gs 1. the, read, in, don't, sun, please _________________________________ 3X` 2. sisters, brothers, you, any, or, got, have? _________________________________ n` 3. black, all, like, I, at, don‘t _________________________________ K&S)| 4. can, do, I, for, what, you? _________________________________ $@bg{ 5. drink, like, something, you, to, would? __________________________________ kG 十二、用所给的动词的适当形式填空:(5 分) w/PHEP 1 . Look ! The babies _________ ( play ) with the toy cars . 2X 2 . I _______ ( get ) up at 6:30 every morning . v 3 . Do they like ________ (swim) ? ZgvLkT 4 . Tom‘s mother _______ (have) a nice basket . 3 5 . Can you _______ (make ) a paper plane now ? { yy+_ 十三、用适当的词补全对话,每条横线只填一个单词:(5 分) T'2 Mary: _______ time do you usually get ______ on Sunday morning ? %W42 Lily: ______ seven thirty . }M Mary: What _____ you usually do ______ Sunday ?d5gs ?和风论坛 -- 和风论坛:一个为教师、学生、家长服务的综合教育论坛 #b7 Lily: I usually stay at home and do _______reading. Sometimes I do my homework or clean the house with my mother. What _______ you? Y Mary: I don‘t often stay at home. Sometimes I go ______ the park_______ my sister. Sometimes I ______ basketball with my friends. 'Dk 'E 十四、阅读下面的短文,指出短文下面的句子是否与短文的意思一致,如一致, 请在相应的括号内写DT‖,否则写DF‖:(5 分) Yf@ Wu Dong has a good friend. His name is Peter. He is from the U.S.A Wu Dong and Peter are in the same class. They go to school five days a week. They stay at home on Sunday and Saturday. Peter likes China and Chinese food. He likes rice cakes very much. At school they play table tennis (乒乓球)after class. _3=Vi Wu Dong and Peter likes making things. Now they are making a plane. They like flying planes on Sunday morning. Peter speaks English and a little Chinese. Wu Dong speaks Chinese and a little English. They teach each other. (互相)+ ( )1、Wu Dong has an American friend. r& ( )2、They go to school from Monday to Friday. |4f9S/ ( )3、They often fly planes after class. Y(N ( )4、Wu Dong teaches Peter English and Peter teaches Wu Dong Chinese. # ( )5、Peter often eats rice cakes because he likes eating them. =|R9 十五、写一段有关你的学校的话,要求要有四句以上:(8 分)?6=Zb牛津小学英语毕业模拟试卷 Class________ Name_______一. 听力 (略) 二、 在下列选项中选出发音不同的那一项 10% ( )1. A. head B. read C. sweater D. breakfast ( )2. A. good B. who C. broom D. too ( )3. A. teacher B. please C. sea D. really ( )4. A. throw B. brown C. how D. down ( )5. A. worker B. corner C. word D. world43 ( )6. A. front B. come C. got D. son ( )7. A. blow B. down C. how D. flower ( )8. A. bird B. birthday C. April D first ( )9. A. May B. day C. away D. Monday ( )10. A. out B. touch C. country D. cousin 三、 中英互译 15% 1.大眼睛的男孩_________________ 2.穿白色短裙的女孩_________________________ 3.一些年轻的女服务员______________ 47:05__________________________________ 5.在周末_______________________ 6.所有的学生______________________________ 7.在五月三日__________________ 8.从周一到周五____________________________ 9.在花园里___________________10.喜欢游泳_______________________________ 11.a sports hall ____________12.a map of the world ______________________ 13.a camping site ______________14.History Museum___________________________ 15.e-mail address_____________________________ 四、 单向选择 10% ( )1.CAre the rulers ______? CYes, they’re _______. A. our B. my C. mine ( )2CHi, Jim! ___________? CLet me see. It’s about four thirty. A. How old are you? B. What’s the time? C. What’s your watch? ( )3.C________________? CThat’s Tom’s ruler. A. Who’s Tom’s ruler? B. Whose ruler is it? C. What ruler is that? ( )4.Lily is a friend of _______. A. hers B. her C. she44 ( )5.________ are all in Class 3. A. You, he and I B. I, you and he C. He, I and you ( )6.The twins ________ new students _______ our class. A. are, in B. is, in C. are, at ( )7.The books are on the desk. Can you see________? A. it B. they C. them ( )8.Those are __________. A. apple tree B. apple trees C. apples trees ( )9.The _________ coats are over there. A. twins B. twin’s C. twins’ ( )10.Let’s go ______ home. A. to B. his C. / 五、 配对 10% ( )1. Is this your pen? A. He’s a worker. ( )2. Is there a pen on the desk? B. Some grapes, please. ( )3. What’s your father’s job? C. Some bread and two eggs. ( )4. Is your father a worker? D. All right. ( )5. How many boys are there in your class? E. Yes, it is. ( )6. Can I help you? F. No, he isn’t. ( )7. How old are you? G. No, there isn’t. ( )8. What’s for breakfast, Mum? H. Yes, I can. ( )9. Can you use a fork? I. I’m twelve. ( )10.Shall we go now? J. Eighteen.45 六、完成下列对话 10% A: It’s a football. Is it ______? B: No, mine is here. A: ________ football is it? B: Maybe it’s _______ A: Look, he is ______ there. B: ________ go and ask Mike. A: Hi. Mike! _______ this your ball? C: No. But I know it’s Ben’s. A: OK. Let’s give it ______ him. B: And then we can ______ football in the ________. A: Good ______!八、 根据中文意思完成下列句子 10% 1.明天你们干什么? 我们去野餐。 ___________________tomorrow? We are ____________________________________. 2. 非洲的气候非常炎热。 ________________in Africa_______________________. 3. 请问,我去邮局怎么走? 你可以乘 10 路公共汽车。 Excuse me,___________________________________? You can _______________. 4. 有许多公共标志。他们意思指不同的事。 ________ many ______________here. They ________________________________ 5. 不要在教室里扔球。把它传给我。46 _____________________________ in the classroom. _______ it __________. 九、根据实际情况回答问题 10% 1. When’s your birthday? _________________________________________ 2. What did you do last weekend? _________________________________________ 3.Are there any public signs in your school? _________________________________________ 4.Who is your Maths teacher? _________________________________________ 5.How is your mother? _________________________________________ 十、用下列词的正确形式填空 10% 1. Look, the boys ___________ (swim) in the river. 2. There ______ (be) some water on the table. 3. He _________ (live ) on the ________ (two) floor. 4. What ___________ you _____________ (do) yesterday? 5. My sister ______________(be) a nurse next month. 6.Mr Green often __________(have) a chat with his children after supper.笔答部分 80 分) hW./ I.请选出含有D滥竽充数‖(即不发音)的字母的一项。 (10 分,每空 2 分)a2?q=P 例:(B) A. go B. come C. my { 解析:三个选项中只有单词 come [k/\m]中的字母 e 没有发音,因此应该选 B。 pP47 ( ( ( ( ()1、A. park B. lake C. treet+9 )2、A. boat B. toy C. duckX )3、A. what B. how C. wez-= )4、A. where B. here C. therecsG )5、A. now B. know C. no5[c\dII. 开动脑筋,仔细分析,然后选出正确的单词完成下列句子。注意大小写呦! (20 分, 每空 2 分)BI#H, 1、Jenny brushes teeth everyday. (her, she)S)k9nE 2、Mary and I are good friends. are in the same class. English is good. (our, we)z 3、They're David and Sam. These are desk. (they, their)ylY 4、Mary is a pretty girl. is eleven years old. dress is nice. (her, she)n&e 5、Jim is a student. is very tall.)Tgv bag is green. (his, he)8= 6、I'm Belle. That is dog. (I, my )b%ZqM 7、Do you always make lunch?` (you , your)gtIII.请选择适当的介词填空。记住每个介词只能用一次呦!(20 分)XZu{1? (in, on, at, up, down, by, with, to, for, of )!%O$9 1.Can you teach me play breakfast. 2.Put your clothes, Jenny. 3. I see a dog a purple hat. 4. Happy birthday! This present is for you. 5.Look blackboard, please.+ 6. You hit the ping-pong ball this paddle. 7. I bought a pair runners yesterday. {! 8. I go to school bus.n4 9. Stand , please.9+_Sb 10. Go this street and turn right.jIV. 马虎的小明总是出错。瞧!下面是他写的几个句子,麻烦你帮他检查一下, 如果有错请帮他改正。(10 分)u'Mio 1.The tv is too loud. 2.Kim is playing violin. 3.Let‘s listen the radio. HO(#: 4.She sing beautifully. \~ 5.Do you have some balls?48 ..s V. 仔细阅读短文,理解全意,判断所给句子的正(√)误(× )。(10 分)F There is a big park beside my home. It has many trees and flowers in it. Under a big tree, there‘s a big table and four stools. After supper, a lot of people go for a walk in the park. Some of them play badminton under a big tree. Some of them play checkers near the lake. And the children like to play on the playground(游乐场).F The people in the park are all very happy.P+/g ( ) 1. The park is not big.F& ( ) 2. The park is across from my home.6 ( ) 3. After lunch, many people go for a walk in the park.y* ( ) 4. The children like to play on the playground.1ocL[ ( ) 5. There is a lake in the park.YuVi ( ) 6. Everyone in the park is very happy. 0$G h VI. 请根据提示写一篇介绍自己的小短文,让全国的小朋友都来认识你。 分) (8 MTYK Hello! My name is . I live in . I am years old. My favourite colour is . I like play best. I can speak . I always at home. And I often . Do you like me?p7TU`小学六年级英语专题训练(连词成句 30 题)六年级英语专题训练(连词成句 30 题)1.have, playhouse, many, I, toy, in, planes, my______________________________________________.2.is, door, the, telephone, beside, the______________________________________________.3.shall, and, a, go, have, we, look49 ______________________________________________?4.do, do, Helen, you, how_______________________________________________?5.today, is, here, everyone_______________________________________________?6.driver, father, a, is, bus, her_______________________________________________.7.is, Tom, his, behind, mother________________________________________________.8.the, in, woman, who, white, is,________________________________________________?50 9.of, a, family, that, your, is, photo________________________________________________?10. you, this, old, in, are, photo, how_________________________________________________?11. are, your, how, today, parents_________________________________________________?12. purse, here, is, your_________________________________________________?13. am, I, photo, the, eight, in_________________________________________________.14. is, bedroom, whose, this_________________________________________________?51 15. behind, what, sofa, that, is, the_________________________________________________?16. young, you, red, look, in_________________________________________________.17. light, sweater, sister‘s, blue, is, her__________________________________________________.18. I, to, at, bed, past, a, go, quarter, nine_________________________________________________.19. find, his, student, can‘t, the, toys_________________________________________________.20. have, new, we, there, a, telephone, over52 _________________________________________________.21. boy, the, table, in, the, blue, is, beside________________________________________________.22. in, picture, can, you, see, what, the_________________________________________________?23. your, are, colour, T-shirt, what_________________________________________________?24. many, can, I, eggs, have, how_________________________________________________?25. time, it, to, playground, is, to, go, the_________________________________________________.26. your, an, is, family, this, old, of, photo53 _________________________________________________.27. her, behind, is, Ann, mother__________________________________________________.28. daughter, Kate, she, my, is__________________________________________________.29. photo, the, young, they, in, look_________________________________________________.30. time, is, supper, it, have, to_________________________________________________? 牛津小学六年级专题复习(短语翻译)一、 将下列中文翻译成英语: 1.把它给我 2.在家 3.哪些班级 4.八块旧手表54 5.在桌子下面 6.我的朋友 7.你的姐妹 8.四辆公共汽车 9.吃一只苹果 10.在公园后面 11.他们的名字 12.她的钥匙 13.我的杯子 14.他的足球鞋 15.坐下 16.一班 17.在那边 18.我们的帽子 19.许多工人 20.我们的老师 21.一张旧邮票 22.喜欢这只手表 23.十件 T 恤衫 24.三棵大树 25.课桌上的铅笔盒 26.许多花 27.一条兰色的连衣裙 28.一顶红色的帽子 29.看电视 30.去睡觉 31.许多漂亮的连衣裙 32.许多新手表 33.许多红苹果 34.把它们给我看 35.我叔叔的邮票 36.这些公共汽车 37.这只杯子 38.那些足球 39.那只风筝 40.他们的邮票 41.我们的足球鞋 42.到达这里 43.开门 44.关窗 45.穿上你们的鞋子 46.脱下你的外套55 47.坐下 48.擦书桌 二、将下列英语翻译成中文: 1. get to the zoo 2. a dark red sweater 3. Welcome to our school! 4.call his parents 5. tell me the car number 6. the same school 7.different classes 8. our socks 9.next to the TV room 10. a nice kite 11. mine or yours 12. these tickets 13.different trousers 14. Here you are. 15. a window or a door 16. my aunt‘s trousers 17. the twin‘s blouses 18. a nice umbrella 19. their computer 20. tell me the number 21. nice stamps 22. a lovely dog 23. in the evening 24. Mr King‘s wife 25. in different schools 26. look the same 27. a beautiful park 28. have breakfast 29. many beautiful flowers 30. what a beautiful park 31. many different books 32. what a good teacher 33. many English fridges 34. my aunt‘s camera 35. his cousin‘s dolls 36. your friend‘s coat 37. Turn on the light 38. Turn off the TV.56 39. Don‘t get the flowers. 40. Welcome back to school 六年级英语综合练习(A) 一、翻译下列词句 1.我们的学校( ) 2。他女儿的名字( )3 .我的儿子( ) 4。在那边( )5.遇见汤姆的父母( ) 6。看上去年老( ) 7.一张汤姆家的全家照( ) 8。格林夫人的朋友( ) 9.一位英语老师( ) 10。在他姐姐后面( ) 11.几位工人( ) 12。在墙上( ) 13.在椅子下面( ) 14。一张旧照片( ) 15.坐下( ) 16。一位老工人 ( ) 17.在公园里( ) 18。在那边 ( ) 19.做游戏 ( ) 20。我的朋友们 ( ) 21.我们的学校 ( ) 22。他女儿的名字 ( ) 23.我的儿子( ) 24。遇见汤姆的父母( ) 25.看上去年老( ) 26。一张汤姆家的全家照( ) 27.格林夫人的朋友( ) 28。一位英语老师( ) 29.在他姐姐后面( ) 30。几位工人( ) 31.在墙上( ) 32。在椅子下面( )57 33.一张旧照片( ) 34。一些英国学生( ) 35.一间漂亮的卧室( ) 36。在墙旁边( ) 37.This way , please.( ) 38. very much ( ) 39. this afternoon ( ) 40. in the next classroom ( ) 41. go and get a chair ( ) 42. go to the cinema ( ) 43. It‘s my pleasure. ( ) 44. Have a seat, please. ( ) 45. How do you do? ( ) 46. Shall we go now? ( ) 47. not bad ( ) 48. a nice purse ( ) 49. some car drivers ( ) 50. Let me see. ( ) 51. a quarter to twelve ( ) 52. Miss Gao‘s telephone ( ) 二、 根据汉语意思完成下列句子 1.――吉姆在哪儿,你知道吗? ――我想他在高老师的办公室里。 --Do you_____ ______ Jim? --I think______in_________Gao‘s_________. 2.――你看见门后面有几只球? ――只看见两只。 --_______ _________ _________ can you see ________ the _________? --Only two. 3. 现在是早上 7:10 分。咱们上学去吧! ________ is seven ten. Let‘s go to _______.58 4. ――你母亲做什么工作? ――她是工人。 --________ your ________ job? --________ a _________. 5.――你弟弟在哪儿? ――他可能在卧室里。 --________ your _________? --Maybe _______ in his _______. 6. ――我们看看你的新照片好吗? ――好! --Shall ______ have a _______ at your new photo? --OK.小学六年级英语试卷(A)及答案文章 来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M 听力部分 一、选择所听到的单词。(16 分) ( ( ( ) 1. A. his ) 2. A. food ) 3. A. us B. is B. foot B. use C. sit C. look C. bus59 ( ( ( ( () 4. A. tea ) 5. A. whose ) 6. A. fine ) 7. A. leg ) 8. A. hatB. sea B. who B. kind B. let B. capC. dear C. shoe C. cat C. bed C. sad二、听句子,根据其意思选择适当答案。(8 分) ( ) 1. A. That is Tom speaking. B. This is Tom speaking. C. Yes, I am. ( ( ( ) 2. A.That‘s all right. ) 3. A. Playing chess. ) 4. A. At home. B.Sorry. B. I like red. B. It's nine. C.Yes, I‘ C. It's nice. C. At nine.三、选择听到的单词,并与下面的音标连线。(16 分) town shop match cheap right forty first last四、写出你所听到的词组,并译成英文。(12 分) 1. ________________ 3. ________________ 5. ________________ 2. ________________ 4. ________________ 6. ________________60 笔试部分 一、按划线部分的读音将单词分类。(12 分) army,yes,try,year,dry,play, enjoy,way,yesterday,carefully,May,sky [j] [ ai ] [i] [ ei ]二、按词性填入正确的英语。(8 分) 1. 形容词_______ 4. 介词 7. 动词 _______ _______ 2. 名词 5. 数词 _______ 3. 基数词_______ _______ 6. 冠词 _______8. 序数词 _______三、选择填空。(12 分) ( )1. What _______doing? B. do they C. does theyA. are they ()2. Are you a pupil?_____________.61 A. Yes,I’m. (B. No,I not.C. Yes,I am.)3. What does that woman do?______________________. A. She‘s a teacher. C. Her name is Nan. ( )4. What colour are your new pencils? B. She‘s Nan‘s mother._________________________. A. Their red. C. They‘re colour red. ( )5. Miss Li is teaching ______Chinese. B. they C. them B. They‘re red.A. their ()6. Would you like to leave a message? _________________________________A. Sorry,she’s out. C. Hold on,please.B. Great.四、根据问句写答语。(4 分) 1. May I speak to Mike? ____________________________________ 2. Are you free this afternoon? ____________________________________ 3. When and where shall we meet?62 ____________________________________ 4. Can I take a message? ____________________________________五、根据中文意思补全对话。(12 分) A:Hello! B:Hello! _____________.(请找 Jack 接电话。) A:This is Jack. _________?(请问你是哪一位?) B:It’s Tom here. A:____________________.(听到你的声音很高兴。) B:Jack,we are going to see a film. Will you join us? A:Yes,I’d love to. _________________________?(但我们什么时候在哪儿见 面?) B:Shall we meet at the school gate at 21:00? A:All right . See you then.参考答案:63 Unit One Lesson One 听力部分 一、略 二、(B) 1. Hello . May I speak to Tom? (C) 2. We are going for an outing. Will you come? (A) 3. What’s your hobby? (C) 4. When shall we meet? 三、 四、1. after school 2. go swimming 3. look for 4. key school 5. call back 6. a phone call 笔试部分 一、[ j ] yes,year,yesterday [ ai ] try,dry,sky [ i ] army,carefully [ ei ]play,way,May 二、略 三、1. A 2. C 3. A 4. B 5. C 6. B enjoy 放学后 去游泳 寻找 重点学校 回电话 电话四、1. Hold on,please. 2. Yes,I am. 3. In my home at nice. 4. Yes,please.64 五、 May I speak to Jack? Whw’s that,please? Nice to hear you. But when and where shall we meet?江苏省宝应县 2006 年小学英语毕业考试模拟试卷(标准)文章来 源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y 听力部分(30 分) 一、 听音选择 听句子,选出你所听到的单词或短语,并将其序号填入题前括号 内,听两遍。(共 6 小题,每小题 2 分。) ( )1. A. fine B. nine C. my D. mine ( )2. A. big B. box C. bag D. boy ( )3. A. this B. them C. these D. then ( )4. A. don‘t B. aren‘t C. can‘t D. isn‘t ( )5. A. come on B. come out C. come here D. come in ( )6. A. bring a book B write a book C. read a book D. borrow a book 二、听音判断 听句子,判断所听句子是否与所看到的句子完全一致, 一致在括 号内打D√‖,否则打D×‖,听两遍。(共 6 小题,每小题 2 分) ( )1. A So am I . B. Of course I am. C. I am too . ( )2. A. No one‘s home . B. White one? C. No, not that one . ( )3. A I can go! B. I can too. C. We all can go. ( )4. A. I‘ve got a cold. B. He‘s got a goal. C. He‘s in the sports hall. ( )5 A. Open the closet and see! B. Open the bag and see! C. Open the box and see!65 ( )6. A. Her friends call her ?Trish‘. B. We call her ?Emmy‘. C. My friends call me ?Bob‘. 三、听音选择 听对话,根据对话内容,为所听问题选择最佳答句,并将其序号 填入题前括号内,听两遍。(共 6 小题,每小题 1 分) ( )1.A.He likes winter best. B. He likes spring best. C. He likes summer best. ( )2. A. They‘re going to have a picnic. B. They‘re going to see a play. C. They‘re going to travel. ( )3. A. Jane. B. Bill. C. Bill and Jane. ( )4. A. By train. B. By taxi. C. By metro. ( )5. A. rainy. B. snowy. C. Sunny. ( )6. A. He has a brush. B. Yes, he does. C. No, he doesn‘t 笔试部分(70 分) 四、单词辩音:选出划线部分读音与众不同的一个单词,并将其序号填入题前括 号内。 (共 4 小题,每小题 1 分) ( )1. A. China B. kick C. fine ( )2. A. sweater B. bread C. season ( )3.A.worm B. sports C. work ( )4.A.yellow B. cow C. brown 五、 单项填空 选出能填入句子空白处的最佳答案,并将其序号填入题前括号内。 (共 10 小题,每小题 2 分) ( )1. My sister is ___________TV. A. watch B. watches C. watching ( )2. Look, Wang Bing is stopping David. He‘s _________David.66 A. in front of B. behind C. between ( )3. -----What is he doing? -----He ________back to class. A. runing B. running C. is running ( )4. The children are singing and dancing in the ________.. A. sports field B. school hall C. kitchen ( )5. I want _______.Can you come with me, please? A. to go shopping B. to go shop C. go to shop ( )6. _________don‘t you play basketball with you classmates? A. Where B. Why C. what ( )7. I know a lot about football. Now I want to learn ______about it. A. many B. some C. more ( )8. ----May I put my pen on the desk?----_________.. A. Yes, put it. B. Yes, put them here. C. Yes, please. ( )9. Lucy is twelve. I‘m as ________ as her. A. big B. old C. older ( )10. We visit our relatives and eat a lot of delicious food _________. A. at Women‘s Day B. at Halloween C. at Spring Festival 六、完成句子 根据中文提示,完成下列句子,每空一词。(共 10 小题,每小题 1 分) 1.----劳驾,你能告诉我去历史博物馆的路吗? ----Excuse me, ___________ you tell me the __________ to the History Museum,please? 2.这只玩具老虎是我妹妹的,请把它递给她。 This toy tiger is ___________ sister‘s. Please __________it to her.67 3.----谁的书包更重,她的还是你的?----是我的。 Whose bag is ___________, hers or yours? ----____________ is. 4.----哪部卡通你最喜欢? ----我最喜欢《猫和老鼠》 ----__________ cartoon do you like __________? ----I like &Tom and Jerry&. 5.----这个星期天你们要去干什么? ----我们要去参加歌唱比赛。 ----What are you ___________ to do this Sunday? ----We‘re going to __________ part in the singing contest. 6.明天你们干什么? 我们去野餐。 What are you going to do ______________? We are going to have a _____________. 7.非洲的气候非常炎热。 The____________ in Africa is very_____________. 8.不要在教室里扔球。 _____________ ____________ the ball in the classroom. 9. 有许多公共标志。他们意思指不同的事。 There are many ______________here. They____________ different things. 10.----你今天早上什么时候起床的? -----我六点半起床的。 ----_____________ did you _____________ up this morning? -----At half past six . 七、情景配对:从 II 栏中选出能回应 I 栏各句的句子,并将其序号填入题前括 号内。 (共 10 小题,每小题 1 分) ⅠⅡ ( ) 1. Your Chinese is very good. A. She‘s going to buy her some flowers. ( ) 2. What would you like? B. No, Bob is ill. ( ) 3. How do you do? C. Thank you.68 ( ) 4. I like books. D. Yes, this is Liu Tao. ( ) 5. Sorry, I‘m late. E. How do you do? ( ) 6. Here‘s a present for you. F. Me too. ( ) 7. Is everyone at school today? G. Yes, we are. ( ) 8. Are you friends? H. Some tea, please. ( ) 9. Is that Liu Tao speaking? I. Thanks. It‘s good. ( ) 10. What is she going to buy for her friend? J. That‘s all right. 八、单句改错:选出划线部分有错的一项,将其序号填入题前括号内,并在横线 上订正。 (共 5 小题,每小题 2 分) ( ) 1. It‘s warm and sun today. ________ ABCD ( ) 2. Would you like go with us? ________ ABCD ( ) 3. Does he have any brothers and sisters? ________ ABCD ( ) 4. He likes listen to music and making paper boats. ________ ABCD ( ) 5. There are an old watch and a new book on the desk. ________ ABCD 九、阅读理解:阅读短文,回答后面的问题。(共 8 小题,每小题 2 分) 一) 阅读短文一, 根据短文内容回答后面的选择题, 并将其序号填入题前括号内。 (共 4 小题,每小题 2 分)69 一 David's birthday was on a snowy day in December. He got lots of presents from his family and friend. His father and mother gave him a red box with a storybook in it. His mother said, DThere are a lot of funny stories in it, it's good for you.‖Mike, David's best friend, gave him a large box. A toy car is in it. David's sister gave him a round box. It was a birthday cake, he thinks. But it was a basketball. David likes playing basketball. David's brother gave him a big yellow box. David opened it and there was another box in it. The box was green. He opened the small box and saw the third box. This one was blue. There was a short letter in it.DGo to your study. You can see three boxes there, a black one, a grey one and a white one. Your birthday present is in one of them.‖David ran to his study and found them on the desk. The black one is bigger than the grey one, and the white one is the smallest. He opened the grey box, but found nothing in it. Then he opened the biggest one. He was very glad to see a model plane in it. ( )1.David's parents put their present in for his birthday. A. a yel

我要回帖

随机推荐