是欧美女歌手唱的,女歌手是童话mv女主角角,音乐Mv内容2/3是女歌手与一群橄榄球员,有一个的场景是一群橄榄球员扶...

有一首歌歌词里面有na na na na的什么歌?是一个欧美女歌手唱的,MV是在海边拍的_百度知道
有一首歌歌词里面有na na na na的什么歌?是一个欧美女歌手唱的,MV是在海边拍的
那首歌是在酷我K歌里找的
歌名有点像英文但好像又不是英文
; a HEINEKEN fallin' asleep She looks so sexy when she&#39, Walks like Suzanne She talks like Monica and Marianne She wins in everything that she might do And she will respect you forever just you She is the one that you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met Oh..是这个吧;s walking the sand Nobody ever put a ring on her hand Swim to the oceanshore fish in the sea She is the story the story is she She sings to the moon and the stars in the sky Shining from high above you shouldn's gone Every little hour every second you live Trust in eternity that&#39.) Na na na na na …;s what she gives She looks like Mt ask why She is the one that you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met Oh, The beat in the drum She comes in the morning And the evening she&#39, she must be the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world She puts the rhythm, she must be the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world (She is the one) She is the one (That you never forget) That you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met She must be the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world (oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world She is so pretty all over the world She is so pretty She is like you and me Like them like we She is in you and me She is the one that you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met Oh&舞动精灵王族的She-Groove Coverage She hangs out every day near by the beach Havin'she&gt
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
欧美女歌手的相关知识
其他6条回答
I'm Into You - Jennifer Lopez
she?好像那首歌里有- -
groove coverage
Vanessa Carlton 的Spring Street?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我记得有一首歌 但是不记得歌名 好像歌名里有kown 是一位欧美女歌手唱的 很轻快 mv里她很百变_百度知道
我记得有一首歌 但是不记得歌名 好像歌名里有kown 是一位欧美女歌手唱的 很轻快 mv里她很百变
我都不记得太多了
提问者采纳
who'd have known?是lily allen 的一首歌
但是很像也
还有别的吗
那首歌还要hi一点
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
欧美女歌手的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁是欧美女歌手唱的,女歌手是女主角,音乐Mv内容2/3是女歌手与一群橄榄球员,有一个的场景是一群橄榄球员扶..._百度知道
是欧美女歌手唱的,女歌手是女主角,音乐Mv内容2/3是女歌手与一群橄榄球员,有一个的场景是一群橄榄球员扶...
女歌手是女主角,有一个的场景是一群橄榄球员扶着女主角在墙上走,还有一个场景是女主角从一个地方掉下来几个橄榄球员接住了她.女歌手很想小甜甜布莱妮也可能就是布莱妮是欧美女歌手唱的,音乐Mv内容2/3是女歌手与一群橄榄球员
麦当娜《give me all your love》另外两个是mia 和nicki minaj.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
欧美女歌手的相关知识
其他3条回答
这肯定是麦姐的那首单曲。。不过化妆的确不错,想着麦姐在里面装嫩,都看不出麦姐的皱纹。,都不知道该怎么说她了。不好意思
的确是麦姐
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌MV 女歌手坐在凳子上MV一直在一个木头房子里,唱了一会儿因为音乐的原因房子都开始震动!是国外的!欧美,女歌手有点胖,而且年龄也不小了!
老虎丶927U8
Rolling in the deep -----Adele
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 童话mv女主角 的文章

随机推荐