2015年高考英语听力上海卷mp3下载(听力原文)
yuanli00 于发布 l 已有人浏览
F8暂停 / 播放F9重复此句
小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……
&2015年高考上海卷mp3下载(听力原文)
I. Listening Comprehension
Directions: In section A, you will hear ten short conversations between two speakers. At the end of each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said. The conversation and the question will be spoken only once. After you hear a conversation and the question about it, read the four possible answers on your paper, and decide which one is the best answer to the question you have heard. (Shanghai New Oriental School/ U-can Middle School Department /zhongxue)
W:Sorry sir, your room will be ready soon.
M:Don&t you understand? I want to have a rest immediately.
Q:How does the man feel?
M:Do I have the time back for further treatment?
W:No, but you need to come and have your teeth clean regularly.
Q:Where does the conversation most probably take place?
W:I have read all your books. You have just written a new one, haven&t you?
M:Yes, it&s about a film star and will be translated into several languages.
Q:What is most probably the man?
W: Could you bring my calculator back? I need it for my math homework.
M:Sorry, I dropped it and now the ON button doesn&t light up.
Q:What is the man&s problem?
W: Andy, you&ve been standing in front of that sandwich counter forever.
M: Sorry, I just wish they didn&t give me so many choices.
Q: What can we learn from the conversation?
M: Miss Chan, I was wondering if you could find out how I did on the middle term exam? W: Sorry, Doctor White is out of town and I&m not in the position to give out that kind of information.
Q:What does the woman mean?
W: What we need is a roommate who is neat and clean.
M: Let&s write that in the advertisement---Neatness, a must.
Q:What are the two speakers most probably going to do?
M: I hear that Bob is planning to study abroad.
W: Not if I can talk him out of it. Believe me, I&m trying.
Q: What does the woman imply?
M: Is the snack bar always this deserted?
W: It&s the end of the semester. Everyone is in the library.
Q: What does the man imply?
M:Look! It&s going to pour. You&d better put your bike in the garage.
W:Why bother, it&s been through a lot worse and still works fine.
Q:What will the woman most probably do?
Directions: In section B, you will hear two short passages, and you will be asked three questions on each of the passages. The passages will be read twice, but the questions will be spoken only once. When you hear a question, read the four possible answers on your paper, and decide which one would be the best answer to the question you have heard. (Shanghai New Oriental School/ U-can Middle School Department
Questions 11 through 13 are based on the following passage.
In cities all over the world, people go to caf&s to relax alone or with friends. But in many cafes in Korea, you can do more than that. You can relax, and play with dogs at new dog cafes. The Snoopy Caf& is one of them. The dogs there are in cages around the room. First, you choose the dog. Then it comes out of its cage. You can buy food for it. The Ball House is different from the Snoopy Caf&. You don&t have to choose a dog at the Ball House. All the dogs sit, play, or run around while people drink coffee and eat sandwiches. You can play with all the dogs at the Ball House. Lori Chon goes to the Ball House about once a week. She likes to play with Princess, her favorite dog. She often buys food for Princess, too. Lori likes to go to the Snoopy Caf& for many reasons. &I love dogs& she says, &but my apartment is too small for a dog. Also, dogs don&t like to be alone, and I work all day&. So when Lori needs to have some fun with the pet, she goes to the dog caf& to see Princess. Dog cafes are very popular in Korea, but they are not cheap. A cup of coffee costs about three dollars and fifty cents, but the fun is free.
Questions.
11. How is the Ball House different from the Snoopy Caf&?
12. Why does Lori like going to the Snoopy Caf&?
13. What is the passage mainly about?
Questions 14 through 16 are based on the following passage.
We are hearing a lot these days about downshifting, so what is it? The term downshifting first appeared in 1994. It was coined by the Trans-research Institute to describe a new philosophy by which higher achievers at work chose a lower salary in exchange for a better quality of life. According to a recent study, 4 out of 10 people under 35 years old are planning to downshift from stressful jobs to a slower pace of life. It is not just the dream of the young, It is also popular with 35 to 54-year old, 12% of whom are making plans to downshift, 16% hoping to down so in next 2 years.
The study found that, 7% of workers had already downshifted. Doctor Lucy Grand, a psychologist looking at the phenomenon, believes that the downshifting is a dream that more and more people want to turn into a reality. People are not satisfied with their lives, and they want to make changes. However Doctor Grand adds, that some people will hesitate, because they don&t actually believe they can make it happen, while others will rush into downshifting to discover that their dream ends up with the financial crisis. So it&s something that requires a lot of thought and planning to get right.
Questions.
14. According to the passage, what is downshifting?
15. According to a recent study, what is the percentage of workers who have already downshifted?
16. In Lucy Grand&s opinion, why does downshifting require a lot of thought and planning?
Directions: In section C, you will hear two longer conversations. The conversations will be read twice. After you hear each conversation, you are required to fill in the numbered blanks with the information you have heard. Write your answers on your answer sheet. (Shanghai New Oriental School/ U-can Middle School Department Blanks 17 through 20 are based on the following conversation.
Complete the form. Write ONE WORD for each answer.
Madam: SRT electricity, can I help you?
Sir: Yes, I have a problem with my electricity.
Madam: Sorry to hear that. Your account number, please.
Sir: It&s XW94702.
Madam: Ok. Our notes say that we arranged for an engineer to visit your house yesterday. Did he check the electricity?
Sir: No, he didn&t. Five minutes after he arrived, he had an emergency call and left. Madam: I&m very sorry. I can arrange for another engineer to visit you on Wednesday. Sir: Ok, but I have a meeting that morning. Do you have an exact time for his visit? Madam: Is two o&clock OK for you?
Sir: Yes, that&s fine. Thank you.
Madam: No problem.
Blanks 21 through 24 are based on the following conversation.
Complete the form. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
Mount Kilimanjaro is the tallest mountain in Africa, climbing it is no small task, especially for a group of seven who are all disabled in some way. Here we have one of the climbers Mike to share his experience.
Madam: How do you feel about the climb, Mike?
Mike: It was a lot more difficult than we had expected, but we persevered and made it. Madam: Why did you choose to conquer such a height?
Mike: We regard this as a chance to prove the human spirit.
Madam: Really a tough journey. What did you do in time of a difficulty?
Mike: We turned to each other for inspiration as we continued on the way to the peak. Madam: So did you keep a record of the adventure?
Mike: Yes, we kept a diary of your troubles on line.
Madam: How long did the adventure last?
Mike: 30 days and we reached the top on June 5th.
Madam: Getting to the top was definitely the high point. Thank you, Mike. (Shanghai New Oriental School/ U-can Middle School Department
高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&
高考英语排行
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼2014上海高考英语听力题目原文以及SCRIPT编辑版
【百度文库 - 上海英语听力】★无忧考网英语听力频道为大家整理的2014上海高考英语听力题目原文以及SCRIPT编辑版。更多阅读请查看本站频道。2013年上海高考 英语试卷(含听力文字及答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
2013年上海高考 英语试卷(含听力文字及答案)
上传于||文档简介
&&21年​上​海​高​考​ ​英​语​试​卷​(​含​听​力​文​字​及​答​案​)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩17页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢哈三中学年度高三第一次测试英语试题及答案
2016年全国各省市高考最新动态信息
哈三中学年度
高三第一次测试&试卷
本试卷分为第I卷(选择题)和第II卷(非选择题)两部分。第I卷1至10页,第II卷10至11页。考试结束,将本试卷和答题卡一并交回。
注意事项:
1.&答第I&卷前,考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号填写在答题卡上。
2.&选出每小题答案后,用2B铅笔把答题卡上所对应题目的答案标号框涂黑。如需改动,用橡皮擦干净后,再选涂其他答案标号框。不能答在本试卷上,否则无效。
第一部分:听力(共两节,满分30分)
做题时,先将答案标在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。
第一节(共5小题,每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1.&When&will&the&meeting&begin?
&&A.&At&10:30.&&& &&&B.&At&10:50.&&&& &&&C.&At&10:45.
2.&What&does&the&woman&mean?
&&A.&The&homework&can&t&be&due&in&two&days.
&&B.&She&hasn&t&finished&her&homework&yet.
&&C.&She&doesn&t&expect&it&to&come&so&soon.
3.&Where&does&the&conversation&probably&take&place?
&&A.&On&the&street.&&&& &&&B.&At&a&hotel.&&&&& &&&C.&At&a&shop.
4.&What&does&the&woman&suggest?
&&A.&Cooking&at&home.
&&B.&Eating&out&at&McDonald&s.
&&C.&Taking&McDonald&s&home.
5.&What&is&the&woman&s&attitude?
&&A.&She&agrees&with&the&man.
&&B.&She&doesn&t&agree&with&the&man.
&&C.&She&doesn&t&know&what&to&do.
听第6段材料,回答第6至8题。
6.&What&does&the&man&want?
&&A.&A&cup&of&coffee.&&&&&B.&A&salad.&&&&&&&& &&&C.&A&cheeseburger.
7.&Where&does&Louise&suggest&the&man&eat?
&&A.&At&a&coffee&shop.&&&&B.&At&his&house.&&&&& &&&C.&In&her&office.
8.&Where&does&Louise&usually&have&lunch?
&&A.&At&home.&&&&&&&&&&B.&At&the&coffee&shop.&&&&C.&In&her&office.
听第7段材料,回答第9至11题。
9.&Why&is&the&man&late?
&&A.&He&forgot&to&look&at&his&watch.
&&B.&The&math&teacher&kept&him&in&her&office.
&&C.&The&math&class&lasted&longer&than&it&should.
10.&What&do&we&know&about&the&students?
&&A.&They&don&t&mind&the&teacher&s&keeping&talking.
&&B.&They&don&t&want&to&hurt&the&teacher.
&&C.&They&prefer&to&learn&more&math.
11.&What&is&the&man&most&likely&to&do?
&&A.&Talk&to&the&math&teacher.
&&B.&Remain&silent&about&the&problem.
&&C.&Refuse&to&go&to&the&math&teacher&s&classes.
听第8段材料,回答第12至14题。
12.&Who&are&the&two&speakers?
&&A.&Students.&&&&& B.&Teachers.&&&&&& C.&Clerks.
13.&What&are&they&mainly&talking&about?
&&A.&Noise&in&the&office.&& B.&A&new&office.&&&&&& C.&The&story&of&a&workmate.
14.&What&does&Stan&suggest&they&should&do?
&&A.&Talk&to&Jack&openly.
&&B.&Move&to&another&office.
&&C.&Ask&for&a&meeting&room.
听第9段材料,回答第15至17题。
15.&What&would&the&woman&like&to&do?
&&A.&Office&work.&&&&&&&&&B.&Technical&service.&&& C.&Sales.
16.&What&can&we&learn&about&the&woman?
&&A.&She&just&left&college.
&&B.&She&has&been&a&branch&manager.
&&C.&She&just&left&middle&school.
17.&What&does&the&man&think&of&the&woman&from&the&technical&point&of&view?
&&A.&Careless.&&&&&&&&&&B.&Qualified.&&&&&&&&& C.&Unqualified.
听第10段材料,回答第18至20题。
18.&Who&is&David&Smith?
&&A.&Headmaster&of&the&university.
&&B.&Head&teacher&of&the&class.
&&C.&An&organizer&of&the&course.
19.&How&should&we&improve&the&listening&skills?
&&A.&Reading&English&language&newspapers.
&&B.&Listening&to&the&radio.
&&C.&Talking&to&natives&of&English.
20.&Which&is&wrong?
&&A.&Reading&English&language&newspapers&and&magazines&can&improve&your&reading&skills.
&&B.&Writing&to&friends&in&English&and&keeping&a&diary&will&do&good&to&your&writing.
&&C.&Having&a&good&time&is&the&only&aim&of&the&course.

高考院校库   
高考关键字:
高考实用信息
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
  公益高考门户
工业和信息化部 备案许可证件号:ICP备号 | 网络法制和道德教育基地
Copyright 2016 YUZHULIN, All Rights Reserved.|  高考英语选择题该怎么随机选择,选对的几率会大点呢?比如加s、加ed、加ing的,从哪方面判断我是不懂英语的,但是我还是想考好点,比如那些加s、加ed、加ing的什么情况才会用到,求大神指教,如果真有用的话,我愿意把我几百分的财富值都给你了..
加s: 可数名词的复数,比如几本书books;第三人称单数的一般现在时+s,如 She looks like.加ed: ①一般过去式I walked to school yesterday.、
②动词的过去分词 :1.规则动词:规则动词的过去分词的构成规则与规则动词的过去式的构成规则相同.四点变化规则:(1)、一般动词,在词尾直接加“ ed ”.(然而要注意的是,过去分词并不是过去式)work---worked---worked,visit---visited---visited(2)、以不发音的“ e ”结尾的动词,只在词尾加“ d ”.live---lived---lived(3)、以“辅音字母 + y ”结尾的动词,将 "y" 变为 "i" ,再加“ ed ”.study---studied---studied,cry---cried---cried,(4)、重读闭音节结尾,末尾只有一个辅音字母,先双写该辅音字母,再加“ ed ”.stop---stopped---stopped,drop---dropped--dropped
3.被动语态be+过去分词.如: I am shocked by the news. 我被这个消息震惊了. 加ing:现在进行时 I am writing now.
现在完成进行时 I have been reading for an hour.
动词的现在分词(v+ing,为形容词)The movie is boring.I am bored with it.
介词+V-ing从boring 和bored可以看出现在分词与过去分词的区别,一般现在分词表示sth.令人怎么怎么样,如这部电影令人感到无聊,现在分词可以作定语修饰名词,如an interesting book,而过去分词不能.过去分词表示sb.感觉怎么怎么样,如我感到很无聊.英语的语法很多,建议楼主买一本语法书好好读读!与其靠着投机取巧碰运气,不如抓点知识在手里.网上也有很多学习资料,楼主可以去下载打印出来.咳咳 另外,听力技巧.三长一短选短的,三短一长选长的,长短不一选B,参差不齐选D,犹豫不决选C,以猜为主,以蒙为辅 .再另外附送打油诗一首,深深地描述出了我出六级考场后的心情TAT相见时难别亦难,拿到试卷好心寒.无边落木萧萧下,一片迷茫长对话.窗含西岭千秋雪,阅读完全不理解.醉卧沙场君莫笑,其实你也不知道.黄沙百战穿金甲,转眼要收答题卡.羌笛何须怨杨柳,考不出来咱就走.在天愿作比翼鸟,没过退款该多好.醉不成欢惨将别,明年再会各位爷.当然,祝楼主高考顺利啦~\(≧▽≦)/~
三长一短选短的,三短一长选长的?是听力吗?如果是听力的话,好像也是选择题吧,这个长短代表什么?貌似现在试卷已经没有听力题了,都人机对话了..
是吗。。。高考听力已经人机对话了?两年前我们还是广播听力呢,这也变化太快了,既然这样的话,楼主自求多福吧。。。阿门
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 还记得吗 的文章

随机推荐