吴东南洋每周都去自然公园。怎么翻译

114网址导航初一英语翻译作文吴东是一名中学生,他今年13岁.他家里有三口人,他父母和他.他们住在北京.他们一家来自南方,但是他们很喜欢北方的食物.他们最喜欢吃面条.吴东会游泳,也会踢足球.在他家的旁边有一个运动场,每星期六下午,吴东和他的同学会在那踢球.
Wu Dong is a middle school student, he is 13 years old. His family has three people, his parents and him. They live in Beijing. They are from the South, but they like the North food very much. They li...
Wu is a middle school student, he is 13 years old. His family has three people, his parents and him. They live in Beijing. They are one from the South, but they are very much like the North food. They...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语作文。假设你是吴东,因为生病耽误了一周的课,你的同班同学小红主动提出要帮助你补习功课。请写一封_百度知道
英语作文。假设你是吴东,因为生病耽误了一周的课,你的同班同学小红主动提出要帮助你补习功课。请写一封
假设你是吴东。请写一封感谢信。,因为生病耽误了一周的课英语作文,你的同班同学小红主动提出要帮助你补习功课。亲
提问者采纳
你可以写个中文的然後叫别人翻译
您能帮我写吗?
如果你写中文我可以帮你翻译英文但是不可以太多太难
嗯嗯,好的
但是我不一定写得全对的哦 错了一点点请不要怪我
亲爱的小红,非常感谢你对我的帮助,我永远忘不了你对我帮助在我生病的时候。在你学习繁忙的情况下还主动提出帮我补习功课。真的非常感谢。你的同学吴东。
Dear xiao hon
I am so thankful for your help, I will never forget that you help me when I am sick. You help me tutoring even you are so busy on homework and study. So thank you for your help at
最後那一句不要写
Dear xiao hon
I am so thankful for your help, I will never forget that you help me when I am sick. You help me tutoring even you are so busy on homework and study. Thank you so much again.
Your classmate ,
Dear Xiao Hon
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
It is you who volunteered to help me with my school work, I couldn&#39. I really appreciate it. Although you were pretty busy, your spared time with me for my homework everyday,Thank you so much for your kind helpDear Xt finish that without your help!I had my sick leave for almost one week
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 吴东南洋 的文章

随机推荐