其他类似问题
九年级英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
英语写作!急!请高手帮帮忙!题目:谈谈你最喜欢的电视节目是什么以及这类节目的特点
英语写作!急!请高手帮帮忙!题目:谈谈你最喜欢的电视节目是什么以及这类节目的特点
08-12-19 & 发布
The TV Program I Like Best1. 我最喜欢的电视节目是新闻。2. 电视新闻节目内容特点。3. 除上述之外,最新科技发展和国际体育竞赛也展现在屏幕上。
The TV program Iike best is the news report. By watching it every day, l can wit ness personally the important events occurring at home and abroad. It helps me broaden my field of vision and adds much to my knowledge of the world.
In thirty minutes, the prcgrarn updates us on the current political and economic re form work of our country, talking of international contacts and cultural exchanges be tween China and foreign countries. The most interesting of all is the report of interna tional affairs from which I can observe the polirical situatons and turbulent (不安定的) social factors throughout the world and see the people strive earnestly for peace and pros perity. It also shows sometimes the decadent (堕落的) side of life in many civilized coun.
In addition, recent scientific development and international sports competition are presented. In short, the program is rich and varied. Someone has said, &One need not leave home but can understand what happens in the world.&我最喜欢的电视节目
我最喜欢的电视节目是新闻联播。我每天看新闻,可以亲眼看到国内外发生的重要事件。它帮我扩大眼界,增长世界知识。
在30分钟的时间内,节目把我国目前的政治和经济改革的最新情况报道给我们,并讲述中国同外国的国际交往和文化交流。其中最有趣的是国际时事的报道,从报道中我可以了解整个世界的政治形势和不安定的社会因素,并且可以看到人民为了和平、繁荣在努力奋斗。有时它也报道许多文明国家生活的阴暗面。
另外,电台也报道当前的科学发展和国际体育比赛。简而言之,节日内容丰富多样。有人曾经说过:“不出门而知天下事。”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My Favourite Programme
There are thousands and thousands of wonderful programs on TV everyday. Of these, news program has always been my favorite. Almost everyday, I turn on TV at 6:30 p.m. and wait early for the news program. This has almost become apart of my life.
News program contains a large amount of latest information from the most serious international political affairs to the most enjoyable football games. The most important feature of the program is its fast rhythm. Because of this fast rhythm, it can contain so much information in such a short time.
I like this program because I think this program is more than just a TV program itself. In fact, it is a way of communication. From this program, people can be well informed about the affairs both at home and abroad in time. The world is developing fast, but if you watch this program everyday, you will feel that you are always in pace with the development of the world.
请登录后再发表评论!急要一篇好的英语作文,各位英语高手帮帮忙,题目:My best friend .八十字左右
急要一篇好的英语作文,各位英语高手帮帮忙,题目:My best friend .八十字左右
拜托 .拜托. 拜托 .了 !
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我的好朋友“我有许多朋友,但我最好的朋友是小丽。他聪明,好学。他喜欢运动,比如篮球,乒乓球,等等。我们经常一起玩。她擅长数学和英语。她经常帮助我做功课,所以在学习上我取得了较好的进步。我们不但在学习中互相帮助,而且在活中我们也互相照顾。我们决心今后共同努力 共同取得优异的成绩。”英语译文:" My friend“I have many friends, but my best friend is XaiLi.She is very clever and studies well. She likes sports such as,playing basketball, Pingpang and so on. We often play together. She is good at maths and English . She often helps me with my lessons, so I have made good progress in my lessons now. Not only we help each other in study but also we care each other in life.We are determined to work hard together and make great progress together in the future."& 谢谢采纳!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求Excel高手帮帮忙。谢谢!问题如下:_百度知道
提问者采纳
text和数值相加时会将text隐性转换为数值,所以可以相加。
谢谢!那是不是只要text函数的返回值存在加、减、乘、除之中任何一种运算情况,它就隐性转换为数值了?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
时间格式的文本可以通过运算恢复为数值。直接输入=ROUND(HOUR(I3),0)
是否更好?
按默认排序
其他1条回答
TEXT(I3,&[h].mmss&)结果是数值文本,可以与数值进行数学运算
excel的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 小学英语阅读理解 的文章

随机推荐