2014考研英语一答案 中南大学考场_新东方网
您好,欢迎来到新东方
& 文章正文
19:48&&作者:&&来源:新东方网&&字号:|
中南大学信息汇总
(责任编辑:张婵) &
更多&&文章推荐
相关文章导读
精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
彩霞满天1616
橙子先生啊
luckycat520热门关键词:|& |
02-13年中南考博英语真题及答案详解/中南大学博士研究生入学考试英语试题
2002年-2013年中南考博英语真题及答案解析,中南大学博士研究生入学考试英语试题及答案-赠考博英语全程班课程
货号:旺旺网0060品  牌:计量单位:本所得积分:88
市场价: ¥120
节省:¥32
本商品包含如下内容:① 2015年新版中南大学考博英语真题及答案解析 (纸质版快递寄送)② 2012年考博英语全程班视频课程(电子版发邮箱,非医学通用课程224课时,含电子讲义)③ 考博英语十大经典资料(电子版发邮箱)④ 20天突破考博10000词汇音频讲座(电子版发邮箱)⑤ 2013年通用考博英语全程班视频课程(285课时含电子讲义)(10个字以上评论后额外赠送发邮箱)⑥ 后续服务,由于院校不对外公布真题,我们的真题是随时跟新的,本院校新真题出来后免费发电子版给您。(一学年内有效,只有评价过的才享受此服务)(②、③、④电子版发邮箱,收到货后联系邮箱索取,邮件内容为:收件人姓名+订单号;⑤10个字以上评论后联系邮箱索取。)
请看清楚真题清单,写有参考答案的年份是有答案的,写有参考答案及解析的年份是有答案及解析的,没有写的年份无答案也无解析。
中南考博英语真题清单(装订版包邮)2013年中南大学博士入学考试英语试题2013年中南大学博士入学考试英语试题参考答案及解析&&&2012年中南大学博士入学考试英语试题2012年中南大学博士入学考试英语试题参考答案及解析&&& 2011年中南大学博士入学考试英语试题2011年中南大学博士入学考试英语试题参考答案及解析& 2010年中南大学博士入学考试英语试题2010年中南大学博士入学考试英语试题参考答案及解析2009年中南大学博士入学考试英语试题2009年中南大学博士入学考试英语试题参考答案及解析&& 2008年中南大学博士入学考试英语试题2008年中南大学博士入学考试英语试题参考答案及解析& 2007年中南大学博士入学考试英语试题2007年中南大学博士入学考试英语试题参考答案及解析& 2006年中南大学博士入学考试英语试题2006年中南大学博士入学考试英语试题参考答案及解析& 2005年中南大学博士入学考试英语试题2005年中南大学博士入学考试英语试题参考答案及解析2004年中南大学博士入学考试英语试题2004年中南大学博士入学考试英语试题参考答案及解析& 2003年中南大学博士入学考试英语试题& 2003年中南大学博士入学考试英语试题参考答案及解析2002年中南大学博士入学考试英语试题2002年中南大学博士入学考试英语试题参考答案及解析
●若您手中有我们没有的资料可以联系我们商量进行交换!腾讯QQ号: QQ①&& &QQ②&联系电话:邮箱: (收到货后索取赠送的资料请联系此邮箱,留言请写明收件人姓名+订单号)
购此书享旺旺网商城三重豪礼,有条件享受第四重豪礼 (所有赠品为电子版发邮箱)温馨提示:请您在注册会员或者提交订单的时候填写自己的常用邮箱,我们的赠品会在您收到货后第一时间发送到您邮箱,请您收到货后及时联系我们。可以发邮件到;注明收件人姓名+订单号。若有什么问题请您及时与我们的客服联系。
第一重:2012年考博英语全程班精品课程,解决难点误区。2012年考博英语辅导班词汇课程41课时2012年考博英语辅导班阅读课程46课时2012年考博英语辅导班翻译课程24课时2012年考博英语辅导班写作课程32课时2012年考博英语冲刺班7课时2012年考博英语听力课程20课时2012年考博英语完型填空、语法、改错课程51课时2012年考博英语导学班3课时本课程为2012年完整版通用考博英语辅导班课程,共 224个课时,课程形式为Flash视频格式,全部flash视频均包含音频和字幕的单文件格式,保证音频和字幕的100%同步。另外赠送完整版的电子讲义,可自行打印。
第二重:考博英语十大经典资料,助您锦上添花一、考博经验分享:1、我的考博经验二十一章经(22页)2、博士考试语法及作文技巧(36页)3、我的考博经验-汇总版(25页)4、考博若干策略二、考博辅导班资料:1、2009年同济大学考博英语强化班及冲刺班讲义2、2005年考博英语辅导班讲义(52页)3、2005年考博英语强化班辅导讲义(97页)4、2007年北大考博英语辅导班讲(阅读理解、写作分册)(41页)5、2007年北大考博英语辅导班讲义(听力、完形填空分册)(93页)6、华中科技大学2009年博士入学考试辅导班讲座材料(4页)三、考博词汇资料:1、10天英语词汇量突破10000(70页)2、考博英语 3000 高频单词系列(A-W)(66页)3、考博英语词汇10000例精解(533页)4、考博英语单词10000(完整表格版)5、全国重点重点院校博士研究生入学考试词汇真题及答案(29页)6、(英语词汇 词根+联想记忆83页)。四、考博翻译资料:1、考博英语翻译难句100例(19页)2、考博英语汉译英专项练习(含详解)六篇(4页)3、考博英语英译汉专项练习(含详解)六篇(4页)4、考博英语致胜功略与英汉互译共20篇(15页)五、考博完型资料:1、考博英语完形填空、阅读理解、翻译与写作(481页)2、考博英语完型填空模拟练习八篇及答案详解(31页)3、考博英语完型填空重点难点(3页)六、考博写作资料:1、考博英语40范文(16页)2、考博英语写作常用句型与过渡词语荟萃(30页)3、考博英语写作点评技巧与考博英语范文35篇(16页)4、考博英语写作佳句300例(30页)5、考博英语写作绝招各部分万能套用模式(4页)七、考博语法资料:1、英语语法词典电子书(上千页)2、考博英语改错题常考要点(19页)3、考博英语高分语法讲解(88页)4、考博英语填空题常考语法结构(18页)5、考研考博英语语法冲刺1000题及答案(228页)八、考博阅读资料:1、200句考博英语阅读难点关键句(含译文)(26页)2、博士研究生入学考试英语阅读理解题型及答题技巧(3页)3、考博英语100篇精读荟萃(高级篇10篇)(34页)4、考博英语阅读理解题型及答题技巧5、名师考博英语阅读理解深入剖析笔记讲义(43页)九、考博听力资料:1、考博听力中的影响理解的词组汇集2、考博英语良好的听力习惯正确的答题技巧3、考博英语听力技巧4、考博英语听力指导5、练习听力的网址(强烈推荐:可在线听,也可以下载后练习)十、考博专家推荐信1、2012年考博专家推荐书12、2012年考博专家推荐书23、2012年考博专家推荐书34、北师大考博个人陈述书5、北师大考博专家推荐信
第三重:英语词汇逻辑辩证记忆法,20天突破考博10000词汇本资料含有5个课时的专题讲座,考博英语10000词汇逻辑辩证记忆20天的语音及详细的语音讲义,是您解决词汇的不二选择。
第四重:2013年考博英语全程班精品课程,额外赠送给超十个字评论的买家。
本课程含有285个课时,全部视频格式,含有完整的电子版讲义,讲义可自行打印。
Q1 你们通常都用什么快递?A:目前旺旺网商城合作的快递有:顺丰、中通、EMS等。
Q2 我可以指定快递公司吗?包邮吗?A:您提交订单的时候可以选择相应的快递公司,中通快递全国大部分地区包邮,偏远地区会加
&& 收部分费用,中通正常情况下3-5天送到,顺丰和EMS会加收部分费用。具体以提交订单时为准。
Q3 可以货到付款吗?A:旺旺网商城支持货到付款,货到付款的快递为顺丰快递或者宅急送,只有在这2个快递派送范
&& 围内才支持哦,您提交订单的时候填写完收货地址后,选择配送方式中的货到付款即可,货到付
&& 款会加收部分费用。
Q4 我可以使用网银付款吗?支持哪些支付方式?A:目前旺旺网商城支持的付款方式有:财付通、支付宝及银行转账。使用网银付款您可以选择
&& 财付通即时到帐支付方式,然后选择对应的银行即可。
Q5 价格能否便宜些,付款后什么时候可以发货?A:本商城商品页面价格均为最低价,不接受议价哦。正常情况下每天下午5点前的订单当天都可
&& 以发货,特殊情况24小时内发货。国家法定节假日顺延。(周六周天一般都会发货)
Q6 我拍的商品可以提供发票吗?A:可以的,提供发票内容为“资料费”或者“办公用品”的发票,在提交订单的时候在订单附
&& 言中填写是开“资料费”还是“办公用品”,另外在是否需要发票的方框中打钩,然后填写发票
&& 抬头。也可以联系客服说明发票内容情况。
<div class="section pdtdetail" tab="购买咨询(3)">
非会员顾客 说: 14-11-22 15:06
管理员[admin]&&回复: 14-11-24 10:01
非会员顾客 说: 13-11-27 11:01
管理员[admin]&&回复: 13-11-27 11:09
非会员顾客 说: 13-08-27 16:57
管理员[admin]&&回复: 13-08-27 23:56
<div class="section pdtdetail" tab="商品评论 (13)">
75482说: 15-06-30 11:14
农艺师说: 15-06-22 15:06
yin熊k说: 15-06-19 13:25
3986776说: 14-12-19 20:57
lalala说: 14-11-29 12:35
管理员[admin]&&回复: 14-11-29 12:35
lovelype说: 13-08-25 14:01
商品排行榜
浏览过的商品
&v1.2.362&50中南大学硕士研究生期末英语口语考试对话全集
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
50中南大学硕士研究生期末英语口语考试对话全集
Unit1-1;Doyouagreewiththeauthors;A:morningeveryone,ourtop;B:helloA,afterfinishread;A:OfcourseIdo,andIguesst;A:Ithinktheresponsibilit;B:eh!that’sright,butsome;A:Ithinktheresponsibil
Unit1-1Do you agree with the authors about the meaning of authentic love?which elements do you think are essential?A:morning everyone,our topic is the essential elements of love.B:hello A,after finish reading Some Meanings Of Authentic Love,do you agree with the authors about the meanings of authentic love?A:Of course I do,and I guess that western people are more rational than us when they were in love. B:maybe. But which elements do you think are essential?A:I think the responsibility toward the person I love is more important. Because we need responsive to major needs of the person we love,we should promise something to her in order that she can trust of staying with me.B:eh!that’s right,but sometimes we hurt our lover because of excessive regard,and we may feel tield of responsibility.what do you think about that?A:I think the responsibility does not mean we have to do everything what she are capable of doing for herself, just means that help you when you need and stay with you to face the difficulties together.love is freeing,love is freely given so I don’t think the responsibility as a cloth-wrappers. B:excellently.you are a master of love.but I think we need tolerate imperfection and trust the person I love.A:Yes, Of cause, you are an another master too.we need compare notes each other as usually. B:My pleasure.thanks for your cooperrtion.Together:that’s all,thank you. Unit 1-3.What seems to be the only one adequate way to overcome the failure of love?A:Hello everyone,my name is ××.B:My name is ××,our topic is What seems to be the only one adequate way to overcome the failure of love?A: Hi, ××,have you ever experience the failure of love ?B:Yes,I have !A:How do you feel like about it?B:I find It’s a terrible thing to experience the failure of love . I can’t describe my feeling. My heart was broken in that times!A:oh,really?It seems that you are very happy everyday now.I wonder how
you overcome the
failure of love?B:You are a clever boy ,yes,I have overcome it. I think it is very important to establish your confidence .There are various ways, here I suggest that you should do something you are good at either in work or in study . Divert
you mind on it ,work hard and finally get your success .A:Oh ,I know!When someone experience the failure of love!he can
do something interesting to divert his attention。B:Yes,once you are successful ,you find a kind of peace as well as proud in your heart. This will be important for you in future times . As long as you carry on ,you will come across someone you really love at last.A: ××,I find you are an expert on love!I think all of us need to learn from you at these aspects!My classmate ,if someone experience the failure of love!Welcome to ask question with ××!Thank you!That's all! Unit 1-4do you share the belief that love only profits the soul ,but is profitless in the modern sense?Explain your ideas.A:Hello everyone,my name is ××.B:My name is ××,our topic is do you share the belief that love only profits the soul ,but is profitless in the modern sense?Explain your ideasA:Hi, ××, do you share the belief that love only profits the soul ,but is profitless in the modern sense?Explain your ideas.B:I do not agree with this view.I think we should not contact love with profit.I think love profit the soul,but not only !Also it profit us in the modern sense !A: Can you tell me why?B: The first thing we have to learn is that love is an art, just as living is an art. Mature love is union under the condition of preserving one's integrity, one's individuality. Love is an active power in man,love makes us overcome the sense of isolation and sepateness . In modern times, without love ,our soul will become empty and the human sense will not keep alive and colorful .so we must trust love is exsiting and priceless .We should spend our energy running after love.
A:Bravo! Your opinion about love is very reasonables.ok ,that’s all.Thank you! Uint 2-1.The author suggests that the future & will not be unrecognizably exotic & because human nature remains constant. Do you agree that human nature will remain constant? And is the future world imaginable? Support your ideas with examples.A:
Hey! I have been waiting for you for ten minutes!B:
Oh. I am sorry. Right now I am reading a essay about how the future life oflike.A:
Sound interesting. It must be an unimaginable future and more exciting tnow.
human looks han we havewill B:
I think you may feel disappointed about the essay. The author suggest that the
futurenot be unrecognizably exotic because human nature remains
constant.A:
It's ridiculous! Human nature? Yes, Human nature maybe remain constant IBut what is the nature of human? It doesn't mean to get in a groove.
Yah...I say, me too. The human beings keep chasing faster, higher and stronger.
Whole generations are keeping explore and practice constantly, making
continuous progress of human civilization.A: Sure. We have computer, cellphone, spaceship and so on. Does the people 1000years age can image them? No! Just like it. The future world is unimaginable. It's
clearly. B: But I can image one things.A: What?B: Our descendants must be having a better world than our. Don't you think we
enjoying a more comfortable life than our ancestors?A: Ha-ha. Yes, it does! Just for example, they had never watched a 3D movie.
Look! Ihave two tickets. Go with me?B: Of course! I like watching moving. Let's go! Unit 2-2As for education,what changes do you expect?Why?A:In current China, many people questioned our education system.Most people believe that there are too many shortcomings in Chinese education system,what's your opinion?B:In my opinion,compared with the Western education system,Chinese education system is too rigid.In China, education does not pay enough attention to the cultivation of interest,student often choose the major which he is not interested in .At the same time, our traditional culture is disappearing.A:Yeah,These problems which you mentioned is really exist.If you want to improve our education system,what changes do you expect ?B:As I said before,We should follow the example of
the Western education system and not only concerned about the student's Achievement of the curriculum but also paying our attention to the pursuit of knowledge .A:In a sense ,the credit can reflect partly the level of knowledge ,it is not the key.Schools should take advantage of the characteristics of every student,use individualized way to teach different students.How to improve the general quality of students has become an important issue.B:Yeah,the purpose of education is to improve the level of the public and then to promote social progress.China is in a period of reform, I think our education system has a bright future.A:what the future of education in China will be like,I agree with you. Unit 2-3It’s true that computers have infiltrated our lives. In what way have computers changed our life? Cite examples to support your ideas.A: Hi, B. Have you read the book called life in the fourth millennium (千年期)?B: Yes, I have. it's a really good book! And, I find the future is really unimaginable!A: I agree with you, just like the computer! In recent years, computers have increasingly infiltrated our lives and at the same time our lives have changed significantly. Can you list example of this?B: As we all know. There are multiple ways that the computers change our lives, but I think the most important way is the information transmission .Fast information transmission makes our lives more facilitated. For example, when you want to buy something, you can look for the merchandise on line, what is more, you can order the merchandise straight on line. To your surprise, the merchandise can be sent to your home directly, that is to say, you stay at home, and can get the merchandise you want.A: Yes, you are right! Nowadays, the computer is playing a more and more important role in people’s daily life. Computers really have a lot of advantages. There is another example. You may find a job through the network as long as you send your resume to the enterprises which want to employ new workers. And, nowadays education has been played a very important role in the development of young people and the nation. We can receive education from the Internet. There is a lot of net-school online.B: As you said, It's true that computers make our life convenient in some ways, but it still bringsome bad impact to our lives.so we need treat computers carefully. Unit 2-4What do you think may influence the quality of life? Do you prefer the government of laws or men? Why?A:hi,B,long time no see. You have to buy a new mobile phone?B:yes,this is iphone 8,the APPLE’s
latest products.A:o so cool.B:,you know, I can't leave my mobile phone.A:I see,what do you think may influence the quality of life? Your phone.B:I think, Three points affect the quality of life a lot. They are education level, relationship with community,technology. In particular,technology has shrunk the globe and stretched our lives and our minds.Like iphone (hahha..) what about you?A:I think the human relationships
are very important.Many leaps in our quality of life came from the recognition of universal human needs,such as life ,liberty and the of happiness.B:so,you prefer the government of laws or men?A:yes,what about you?B:I agree with you,I think technology will enrich rather than dominate human lives. Unit 3-1A:Hi,What is your opinion about high-tech farming?B:I think high-tech farming may not only be cruel to the animals but hazardous to those who eat the meat as well.For example,a veal calf will spend its 16 weeks of life in a darkened stall 24 inches around,Unable even to turn around.A:Yes,I also hear that laying hens are kept bright 18 to 20 hours a day to prevent dozing.They produce an egg every 32 hours(more than 200 a year) with no time out to sit on them and brood as normal chickens do.Do you think it is inhumane and dangerous?B:I think it is inhumane and dangerous.Fully 80 percent of penicillin,tetracycline and other wonder drugs are not administered to humans but are mixed with animal feed----both to prevent disease and to accelerate livestock growth . But the result use of such widespread use has been the development of bacteria resistant to many of the antibiotics.Animal populations have become vulnerable to bacteria once easily controlled and , in turn , so may the humans who eat.A:In a word, by using millions of tons of this damn stuff,We’re creating a situation where,in a couple of decades,none of these antibiotics will be effective for human therapy. Unit 3-2A:Hi,Do you have time?B:Yes,What’s wrong?A:I want to ask you some questions.As we all know,China is a large agricultural nation ,how much do you know about the government’s policies in agriculture?B: Agricultural problems is mainly the problem of the industrialization of agriculture.Do you know
agricultural subsidies?A: Yes,I know a little.Government is couraging farmers to farm.In my hometown , As long as you farm,you will get the corresponding subsidies .B:Oh,good!This is a good policy.A few years ago,there are many lands wasted.Nowadays, Lands are basically got the full use. Unit 3-3A: hello,B!B: hi,what are you doing these days?A: oh,noting.you konw,but recently,i search some news on the intenet.what surprised me is that some food-borne diseases are getting more difficult to treat.so do you know the reason?B: yeah,i also see these news,as i konw some experts say it is beacause that peple using too much antibiotics in farming.A: oh,this is true.and they use them not to pretect against disease but as a cheap and easy way to speed up animal growth.so what is you opinion about this?B: i think it is inhuman and dangerous.not only to the animals but also people who have eaten these animals feed with antibiotics.A: me too. i think people are creating a situation where,in a couple of decades .none of these antibiotics will be effective for human therapy.B: that sounds really terible.we should ao sth to avoid it,if so,maybe food poisoning also be hard to control and happen easily.A: i agree with you. our humans should realize the importance,this maybe harmful to every one,even cause the death of people.B: yeah,just like US,they have banned the use of antibiotics needed in human medicine in farming. this policy can ensure our food healthy on some degree.A: but it can not be banned all the way,we can also use antibiotics in farming in control not overuse.beacause antibiotics can prevent some diseases that may have on the animals.B: you are right,it should be used under the guidance of veterinary .A: in this case,maybe we can live in a heathy food supply again.B: i hope so.and the government should take some measures to help the farmers to improve animals' feeding environments.A: Protection of animal rights is imporment.B: so we must respect them,treat them better.A: yes,let's do our best to advertise the importance of antibioticsB: and potential dangerous of overuse Potential danger in farming?A: make it is Reasonable on using of antibiotics .B: yeah,we hope so.have hope of it! Unit 4-1 What are the chief tasks of education?A: Have you read the reports that a large number of senior high school students give up the College entrance examination in our country ?B: YES,i Have .it's a really different from days of ours. I remember we were Scrambling for the exam to get a opportunity to the University .But now is totally
different!A: so you think what brings about this Phenomenon? The future or some new choices?B:Maybe ,both. They could find many new methods to bring up ,such as Study abroad or to work without the college life. They think other way is more easy make their dream come true ,so they choose the different road.包含各类专业文献、专业论文、幼儿教育、小学教育、中学教育、生活休闲娱乐、应用写作文书、高等教育、文学作品欣赏、50中南大学硕士研究生期末英语口语考试对话全集等内容。 
 口语期末考对话模板 暂无评价 5页 免费 研究生第二学期口语考试对... 3页 1...研究生英语对话 6页 免费 中南大学硕士研究生期末英... 9页 10财富值 北京理...  中南大学硕士研究生期末... 9页 4下载券喜欢...英语水平考试有关事项的通知 为促进研究生个性发展,...(1)10 段对话,10 个选择题(10 分);(2)2 篇...  7页 免费 中南大学2013年硕士研究生... 32页 免费喜欢此文档的还喜欢 ...中南大学硕士英语考试口语 2013完整版 最新~完整版~最新~完整版~隐藏&& Unit1...  中南大学研究生口语考试 暂无评价 9页 1下载券 中南大学期末英语对话口... 4...对话1 A:hello B:hello,A,it is B A:oh,B,what is up B:you know,i...  福建师范大学研究生期末考试英语口语对话_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。1 Urban singledom opens new vistas for marketers. How do you understand this? A: Good...  1页 免费 中南大学硕士研究生期末英... 9页 10财富值喜欢此文档的还喜欢 航空...2010 年 12 月期末英语口语考试 考务工作手册 (2010 年 12 月 9―10 日) ...  中南大学英语口语考试对话... 4页 免费 中南大学硕士研究生期末英... 9页 10...中南大学研究生口语考试题目及参考对话中南大学研究生口语考试题目及参考对话隐藏&...  中南大学2013大学口语考试试题_研究生入学考试_高等教育...中南大学硕士英语考试口... 15页 2下载券 2013年...2013年英语专业四级TEM4... 24页 免费 英语对话(...  安徽大学研究生英语口语对话_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。安徽大学研究生英语考试 口语对话考试 安徽大学社会与政治学院 MSW 李龙军 The Challenge that the graduates...

我要回帖

更多关于 中南大学研究生 的文章

随机推荐