The more (power) __________ the car is, the more difficult的用法 it is hard to handle.

With what ____ the car is ____ I want to know.选择A. what为什么?With what ____ the car is ____ I want to know.A. whatB. howC. whatD. how答案选A,为什么?
明显的Chglish,老外说话是重点后置的,不会把that从句放在句首的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我想知道的是用什么来修这辆车
这句话可以简单的写为what i want to know is that with what to fix the car.我想知道的是用什么来修这辆车
扫描下载二维码1.Most students find it hard to get a good score on the exam as it is more difficult and ______ than they expected.a、skillful b、 experienced c、 cultural d、 complicated2.Students are delighted at the ______ of the summer vacation.选项:a、evidence b、 courage c、 pride d、 approach3.Every time Jane has trouble ______ her car started,Sean will show up to lend a hand.选项:a、get b、 getting c、 to getting d、 to get4.The incident gave ______ to an endless debate on whether genetically modified food can be consumed.选项:a、raise b、 rise c、 arise d、 risen5.Scientists are trying to find more ______ ways to make full use of solar energy选项:a、disrespectful b、 casual c、 efficient d、 punctual6.Happy families are all ______; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.选项:a、like b、 alike c、 likely d、 likeliest
1.d complicated 2.d、 approach 3.b、 getting 4.b、 rise 5.c、 efficient 6.b、 alike
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码4发现相似题她非常努力的想学好数学,但数学太难了 的翻译是:She is very hard to want to learn math, but math is too difficult 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
她非常努力的想学好数学,但数学太难了
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
She is very hard to learn mathematics, but too difficult
She is very hard to want to learn math, but math is too difficult
She tried very hard to learn math, but math is too difficult
She extremely diligently wants to learn mathematics, but mathematics too has been difficult
相关内容&a深圳市困难失业居民就业援助中心 Shenzhen difficult unemployment inhabitant gets employed the aid center & a妈妈买给我一碗米粉作为早餐。 Mother buys for me bowl of rice noodle takes the breakfast. & a我还会那么吸引你吗 I also can that attract you & aYou may call the restaurant to see if reservation is needed beforehand 您可以叫餐馆看保留是否予先必要 & aTGY,不是说干死我么?又不见你干得到? TGY, is not said withers me? Does not see you to obtain dryly? & aINTERIOR DEL PAíS 正在翻译,请等待... & a信上告诉我有折扣4574.67元 In the letter tells me to have the discount 4574.67 Yuan & alt was Miss panda's birthday lt是小姐熊猫的生日 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!because.human.beings.are.sons.of.desiation Please input the text which you need to translate! because.human.beings.are.sons.of.desiation & aWhat OK provided that the others did not was neutrality 正在翻译,请等待...
& a亲爱的老师, Dear teachers, & aUnfortunately, email sent to this mailbox will not be reviewed or 正在翻译,请等待...
& a少年不努力老大徒伤悲 Young not diligently eldest child person sad & a真爱无价 Really loves without the price & await
grow 等待 它增长 & aI know everything ,just don 't say,but want to know what you can walk far 我知道一切,就是不说,而是想要知道什么您能走 & aSorry for you because you‘re throwing away happiness with both hands and reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 抱歉为您,因为您`关于丢掉幸福用两只手和提供援助为不会使您愉快的事。 & aIf the next life can meet you, I will continue to fall in love with you 如果下生活可能遇见您,我将继续爱上您 & a满文静. 解析《了不起的盖茨比》——主人公杰伊o盖茨比的美国梦[J]. 读与写(教育教学刊), 2008,(01) Completely gentle. Analyzes "Great Gates compared to" - - leading character outstanding IraqoGates ratio American dream [J]. Reads with writes (education to teach journal), 2008,(01) & anow complete the sentences.Ues the words the box and circle them 现在完成句子。Ues词箱子和盘旋他们 & a因此,我并不认为混合结婚是一件好事 Therefore, I did not think the mix marriage is a good deed & aexfoliant douceur renovateur declat 更新的柔和的exfoliator & a一股线 A plied yarn & aNot so easy to love each other! Not so easy to love each other! & ais located to the left of the other weights 正在翻译,请等待...
& a它尝起来甜吗 It tastes sweetly & a几经磋商 ?? ??? & a他们自己瞄准自己的目标 They aim at own goal & a她非常努力的想学好数学,但数学太难了 She extremely diligently wants to learn mathematics, but mathematics too has been difficult &

我要回帖

更多关于 difficult的用法 的文章

随机推荐