今年的四级考试。我快阅对6个、家长里短话游戏1个,长话6个、短文4个、阅读18个、完型20个、翻译2个,我的会过线吗

英语四级听力对18个,快速阅读对6个 选词填空对1个 篇章阅读对6个 完型对12个 翻译对3个 作文算及格 能过_百度知道
英语四级听力对18个,快速阅读对6个 选词填空对1个 篇章阅读对6个 完型对12个 翻译对3个 作文算及格 能过
大概多少分左右啊? 谢谢了
提问者采纳
20个小题。5个小题。用时15分钟) 翻译5%(35分。用时30分钟) 快速阅读10%(70分.5%。用时25分钟) 完型填空&#47,一个0,2%,填词7个,每个1%。7个判断题每个1%,3个句子分别为2%,3个填空题也是1%,单词拼写错误不给分,短文10个,算个大体的分数总分710分 作文15%(107分。短对话8个。传统阅读10个,长对话8个,选词阅读10%.5%,用时15分钟) 听力35%(249分。用时35分钟) 篇章阅读20%+词汇阅读5%(179分这是评分标准,每个1%,一题0,一题1%,一个2%,2,每个0;改错10%(70分.5%.5%,到现在他都不知道四级这个分数是怎么扣的,每个1%。呵呵~~你看看线面的评分标准吧,我有个老师说改卷时分数怎么扣挺复杂的。用时5分钟) 我估计你的分数应该在450左右吧 听力在160多左右 阅读18
提问者评价
谢谢哦 ~嘿嘿
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
一个0。5个小题,每个1%,一题0.5%,3个句子分别为2%,用时15分钟) 听力35%(249分,每个1%。20个小题。用时35分钟) 篇章阅读20%+词汇阅读5%(179分,每个1%,2,选词阅读10%,长对话8个;改错10%(70分。用时25分钟) 完型填空&#47我觉得还是蛮危险的差不多就压着线吧你自己再按照下面仔细算算总分710分 作文15%(107分.5%。短对话8个,3个填空题也是1%.5%,填词7个,短文10个.5%。7个判断题每个1%。传统阅读10个,每个0。用时15分钟) 翻译5%(35分,一题1%。用时30分钟) 快速阅读10%(70分,单词拼写错误不给分,一个2%,2%
听力在160多左右 阅读18.5在170左右 完型40分左右 翻译加上作文80到90之间在450左右吧
no problem.
英语四级听力的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&&&&金榜2014.12命题人大学英语四级终极预测试卷.新题型基础卷含6套...
钻石VIP价:&20.50电子书加价购
满N件折满3件折上7折,满5件折上6折
加价换购以下任意一件商品
请选择配送地址
钻石会员自营订单满49元(含)免运费
其他会员自营订单满59元(含)免运费
不足金额订单收取运费5元起
商品问答(%s条)
当当价:&27.80
版 次:1页 数:字 数:印刷时间:开 本:大16开纸 张:胶版纸印 次:1包 装:袋装丛书名:命题人大学英语四级新题型预测试卷国际标准书号ISBN:3所属分类:&&&&&&
  大学英语四级考试新领导品牌
  首创阶段复习方法 更符合考生备考需求
  适用于基础学习及强化提高阶段使用
  内配有标准试题册、答题卡、答案详解
  另外附赠1500个必考词、50篇短文翻译、20篇写作范文、听力原文原音
主编推荐:
  《命题人大学英语四级新题型预测试卷》是完全按照全国大学英语四、六级考试委员会日改革后的试卷要求编排样式设计,真实重现考试原貌。包含四级考试试题册、答题卡、答案及评分参考。袋子装有多套试题,真实考试时只有一套,并且不会装答案及评分参考。考生通过真实的试卷模拟考场情景。真正达到预测练习突破考试,克服一些考试与平时练习的不同产生的差错。
大学英语四级考试预测试卷一
大学英语四级考试预测试卷一答案详解
大学英语四级考试预测试卷二
大学英语四级考试预测试卷二答案详解
大学英语四级考试预测试卷三
大学英语四级考试预测试卷三答案详解
大学英语四级考试预测试卷四
大学英语四级考试预测试卷四答案详解
大学英语四级考试预测试卷五
大学英语四级考试预测试卷五答案详解
大学英语四级考试预测试卷六
大学英语四级考试预测试卷六答案详解
大学英语四级考试新题型样题
大学英语四级考试新题型样题答案详解
2013年12月大学英语4级考试试题
大学英语四级考试预测试卷一
大学英语四级考试预测试卷一答案详解
大学英语四级考试预测试卷二
大学英语四级考试预测试卷二答案详解
大学英语四级考试预测试卷三
大学英语四级考试预测试卷三答案详解
大学英语四级考试预测试卷四
大学英语四级考试预测试卷四答案详解
大学英语四级考试预测试卷五
大学英语四级考试预测试卷五答案详解
大学英语四级考试预测试卷六
大学英语四级考试预测试卷六答案详解
大学英语四级考试新题型样题
大学英语四级考试新题型样题答案详解
2013年12月大学英语4级考试试题
2013年12月大学英语4级考试试题答案详解
2014年6月大学英语4级考试试题
2014年6月大学英语4级考试试题答案详解
店铺收藏成功我是中国人阅读,短文第四自然段到第六自然段是围绕哪句话_百度知道
我是中国人阅读,短文第四自然段到第六自然段是围绕哪句话
我是中国人阅读,短文第四自然段到第六自然段是围绕哪句话听力理解:短对话对6个,长对话对5个,短文理解对4个,复合式听写对3个,句子对0个 阅读理解:快速阅读对6听力理解:短对话对6个,长对话对5个,短文理解对4个,复合式听写对3个,句子对0个阅读理解:快速阅读对6个,选词填空对3个,仔细阅读对8个综合:完形填空对9个,翻译对1个,写作:一般这样能得几分啊,能不能及格?哪个计算器比较准?
及格是肯定的了.放心好了!分数大概在一半往上一点的话.就差不过有450左右了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码> 【答案带解析】完形填空 阅读下面的短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可...
完形填空阅读下面的短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。If you’ve ever been to a foreign country,you will know that fitting in isn’t easy. Chances are they will have a ________language and way of life. Here’s how to get a basic understanding on things________ going to a different country.________ about the country. Get a base of knowledge. Where is the country located?What are their
________ foods?If you know someone who has been to the country,________ them to tell you a bit about the country.Try basic phrases. If you do not know how to ________ their language,it will be hard to master the
________ language in a short time. Remember you will not have time to learn the whole language,so ________things like:asking for directions and ordering in restaurants. Learn these ________ along with the basic please,thank you,hello,and goodbye.Try to meet someone who knows about or has been to the country. ________ it is a less known country,you may be out of ________
.In this case,search the Internet and the library.Have a basic understanding of customs(习俗).If you do end up in a trouble ________your lack of customs,calmly explain you are ________ .Basic English customs are not the same around the world, ________as you get into Asia and Africa,but will ________a base for most European countries.Handle your money well. Money can be ________
,but cover all your bases. Understand the name of the monetary(货币的) ________ (i.e.dollars) and know the names of the coins or bills________the unit. Do this in your own country before
.Exchange your bills a couple of weeks before you go and practice
________ them. Know the basic conversion(兑换)(i.e.one pound is about two dollars).Recognize fair prices and know how to make basic money transactions(交易).1.A.difficult
C.different
D.terrible2.A.until
D.since3.A.Tell
C.Realize
D.Learn4.A.cultural
B.wonderful
C.strange
D.traditional5.A.argue
C.discuss
D.send6.A.ignore
B.practice
D.speak7.A.entire
C.average
D.general8.A.focus on
B.based on
C.calm down
D.settle down9.A. stories
D.phrases10.A.If
D.When11.A.practice
D.luck12.A.because of
B.thanks to
D.instead of13.A.wrong
C.foreign
D.local14.A.rarely
B.especially
C.usually
D.hardly15.A.provide
B.inspire
C.support
D.refuse16.A.shocking
B.amazing
C.confusing
D.surprising17.A.unit
D.power18.A.above
D.below19.A.setting off
B.putting off
C.cutting off
D.turning off20.A.paying
B.recognizing
C.answering
D.charging 
试题分析:你曾去过外国吗?如果我们到那里应该怎么办?需要注意哪些细节?这篇文章告诉...
考点分析:
考点1:政治经济文化类
一、完型填空题的命题特点&
& & &完型填空题是一种综合性比较强的测试题,它把单项填空和阅读理解等题型融为一体,它不仅考查学生对词汇、词组、语法、句型和常识逻辑等语言基础知识的掌握情况和正确使用语法知识的能力,而且也考查学生的理解能力、推理能力、以及情景语感等方面综合理解和运用语言的能力。完型填空题通常有两种题型:一种是选择填空题,即四选一;另一种是短文填空题。其中,以第一种较为普遍。&
二、完型填空的命题趋势 & &&
1、体裁、题材多样,考察学生涉猎各种信息的能力&
& & 体裁有记叙文、说明文等;题材涉及到趣味故事、幽默小品、科普知识、日常生活、人物小记、社会热点话题等等。短文一般文章短小,情节连贯,层次分明,线索清楚。目的是考查学生是否有阅读各种体裁、题材文章的能力以及获取各种新息的能力。 &
2、侧重整体理解、考查学生快速阅读理解能力。
& &解完型填空题需要学生具备视读、跳读、查读、猜词等各种快速阅读技巧。因为解题时间有限,在短短的时间内,要完成全文和选项的阅读,还要进行正确判断、推理、核查等工作。可见阅读速度非常重要。 & &&
3、侧重基础知识,考查学生语言知识的能力。
& & & 完型填空以文入手,结合文章的内容考查学生的基础知识,主要是词语搭配、近义词辨 异、辨析句子结构、掌握语法规则的能力。 &
4、上下文对照,考查学生捕捉关键词的能力。
& & & 解完型填空题时,单独看一句话是找不到正确答案的,需要阅读下句或者若干句才能明白。所谓上下对照,即在上文和下文中找到与正确答案相同的关键词。因此,在做题时要边读边在大脑中储存上下文信息的能力,捕捉关键词。 &
5、设置语境,考查学生的分析推理能力。
& & &旨在考查学生在选项都符合语法及句子结构的情况下能否利用前后语境去推断出正确答案。 & &
6、结合生活,考查学生利用常识题的能力。
& & &目的考查学生的生活常识,看看学生是否善于观察生活,积累生活常识,能否利用常识去做恰当的选择。 & &&
7、关注连词,考查学生对行文逻辑、句子关联的理解能力。 & & 此项用来考查学生在缺少连词的情况想,通过阅读能否理解句子的与句子的关系,是否了解行文逻辑的要求,能否掌握表示因果、转折、并列、条件、让步等的连词的用法。&
三、完型填空题的解题步骤: & & &
1、通读全文,了解大意 & &
& & & 越过空挡,通读全文,理顺题意,找出信息词,建立语言的整体感。这是做好完型 填空题的关键。因为完型填空题的特点是着眼于整体理解。 & &&
2、细读首尾,推测意图 &&
& & &文章的首句是全文的“窗口”,尾句是文章的总结、结论或点睛之笔。这样,通过阅 读首句和尾句,就可以了解背景知识,对于空格位置的词语进行大胆分析和判断,以便揣测作者的意图,理顺思路,为后面的答题做好铺垫。 & &&
3、综合考虑,瞻前顾后 &
& & & 在通读全文的基础上,根据全文大意,展开逻辑思维,瞻前顾后,分析这一空格处在 句中的地位,前后的关系和它所起的作用,认真观察选项,仔细推敲,确定最佳答案。&
初中各年级课件教案习题汇总
语文数学英语物理化学
4、复读全文,验证答案 &做完题目以后,要立足整体,再次通读全文,从语法入手,检查一下句子的时态、语法、主谓一致、代词的性、数、格以及词语的搭配等是否正确。若有疑问,必须根据文章的中心思想,从意义、语法的角度来仔细权衡,加以改正,弥补疏漏。
相关试题推荐
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。Having a shy style isn’t necessarily a problem. It’s perfectly OK to take time to warm up new people and situations. Here are some tips for beating shy feelings.Start small with people you know. Practice social behaviors like eye contact, confident body language, introductions, small talk, asking questions, and invitations with the people you feel most comfortable around. Smile. Build your confidence this way.
.Think of some conversation starters. 2.
. Think of conversation openers, like introducing yourself, giving a compliment, or asking a question. Being ready with a conversation starter (or a few) makes it easier to approach someone.Rehearse(排练) what to say.
. Rehearse it out loud, maybe even in front of the mirror. Then just do it. Don’t worry if it’s not exactly like you have practiced or if it’s not perfect. Also few of the things confident people do are perfect. Next time, it’ll be better because it will be easier._4.
. Find group activities where you can be with people who share your interests. Give yourself a chance to practice socializing (社交) with these new people, and get to know them slowly. People who are shy often worry about failing or how others will think about them. So treat yourself like your own best friend. Encourage yourself instead of expecting to fail.Most of all, be yourself. It’s OK to try out different conversational ways you see others use.
_5. . Being the real you and daring to let yourself be noticed are what attract friends.A. It’s important to make friends.B. Then try to do this with new friends, too.C. Give yourself a chance to take part in activities.D. Write down what you want to say beforehand(预先).E. Often, the hardest part of talking to someone new is getting started.F. But say and do what fits your style.G. Shyness is an obvious shortcoming. 
Experiments aboard the spaceship Columbia have disproved a theory on the human nervous system which won an Austrian professor a Nobel prize 79 years ago.West German astronaut Ulf Merbold disproved the theory during tests aboard the spaceship yesterday. His discovery is connected with the workings of the inner ear, the body’s balance mechanism(机制).In l914 Professor Robert Barany won the Nobel prize for Physiology(生理学) and Medicine when he announced that temperature differences affected the inner ear and caused the eyes to blink(眨眼). His theory was accepted by scientists.But Merbold carried out tests to find if the theory was correct and shocked himself and space officials when he proved it wrong.According to Barany’s theory the eyes would blink when cold air was blown into one ear and hot air blown into the other.But if this theory was correct such a movement would be impossible in zero gravity(重力).Both Merbold’s eyes continually blinked when the test was carried out.1.Tests were carried out in outer space in order to _______.A. find what causes the eyes to blinkB. shock the worldC. win the prizeD. prove the theory2.Barany’s theory declared to prove _______.A. how our hearing mechanism worksB. why we constantly move our eyesC. that eye movement is affected by temperatureD. how hearing reacts(反应)3.Barany’s theory was proved incorrect in space by the effects of _______.A. having no weight
B. having no airC. the pull of gravity
D. hot and cold air streams 
If you wish to become a better reader, here are four important things to remember about reading rate:● Knowing why you are reading or what you are reading to find out will often help you to know whether to read rapidly or slowly.● Some things should be read slowly throughout. Examples are directions for making or doing something, arithmetic(算术) problems, science and history books, which are full of important information. You must read such things slowly to remember each important step and understand each important ideas.● Some things should be read rapidly throughout. Examples are
simple stories meant for enjoyment, news letters from friends, pieces of news from local, or home-town, papers, telling what is happening to friends and neighbors.● In some of your reading, you must change your speed from fast to slow and slow to fast, as you go along. You will need to read certain pages rapidly and then slow down and do more careful reading when you come to important ideas which must be remembered.1. The underlined word "rate" in the first sentence means _______.A. fast
D. skill2.Which should be read slowly according to the passage?A. Stories for enjoymentB. Arithmetic problemsC. Letters from friendsD. News from hometown newspapers3.How fast should we read?A. The faster, the better.B. The more slowly, the better.C. Neither too fast nor too slow.D. It depends on what we are reading.4.According to the passage which of the following is NOT true?A. Read slowly when you are reading something important to you.B. Read fast when you are reading something unimportant to you.C. Read the materials that you are interested in slowly.D. Read the materials that you are interested in fast. 
One hot night last August, I tried everything I could think of — toys, songs etc. to make him fall into sleep, but he just couldn’t do it. Since I believed that a long night was waiting for me ahead, I had no choice but to bring a TV into his room to kill off the hours until dawn. I was surprised that the moment I turned on the TV the baby became quiet right away and fixed his little eyes brightly on the screen. Not willing to waste an opportunity for sleep, I then tiptoed(蹑手蹑脚地行进) out of the room, leaving him to watch the boring TV programs. I heard no more of the baby’s crying that night and the next morning when I went into his room, I found him still watching TV by himself. I found there was a metaphor(暗喻) in my baby’s behavior(行为) for the new generation. When I gave my boy some books to go over, he when I read to him, he did not feel comfortable. And so it is in the schools with my students. I find that our students don’t read and they look down upon reading and make light of those of us who teach it. All they want to do is watch TV. After this experience with the baby, however, I have drawn a conclusion: “Let them watch it!” If television is that much more attractive to children than books, why should we fight against it? Let them watch what they want!1. Why did the father bring a TV set into his son’s room?A. To enjoy some interesting programs together with his son.B. To help himself pass the long hours ahead of him.C. To help his son fall asleep sooner.D. To keep his son from making noises.2.The baby seemed to be ______ at the sight of the TV set.A. excited
B. surprised
D. pleased3.This experience with his baby helped the father ______.A. to know his baby betterB. to know better how to educate his studentsC. to change his opinions towards TVD. to know better about the new generation 
Mr. Lang worked in a factory. As a driver, he was busy but he was paid much. His wife was an able woman and did all the housework. When he came back, she took good care of him and he never did anything at home. So he had enough time when he had a holiday. A few friends of his liked gambling(赌博) and he learned it soon. So he was interested in it and forgot anything except gambling. He lost all his money and later he began to sell the television, watches and so on. His wife told him not to do it but he didn’t listen to her. She had to tell the police. He and his friends were punished for it. And he lost his job. After he came out of lockup(拘留所), he hated her very much and the woman had to leave him.It was New Year’s Day. Mr. Lang didn’t go to work. He felt lonely and wanted to gamble again. He called his friends and they came soon. But they were afraid the police would come. He told his five-year-old son to go to find out if there were the policemen outside. They waited for a long time and didn’t think the police would come and began to gamble. Suddenly opened the door and in came a few policemen.“I saw there weren’t any policemen outside, daddy,” said the boy, “so I went to the crossing and asked some to come.”1.Mr. Lang was paid much because _______.A. he was a driverB. he worked in a factoryC. he had a lot of work to doD. he had worked there for a long time2.Mrs. Lang did all housework because _______.A. she couldn’t find any workB. she thought her husband was tiredC. her husband spent all time in gamblingD. she wouldn’t stop her husband gambling3._______, so he was put into lockup.A. Mr. Lang often gambledB. Mr. Lang was late for workC. Mr. Lang didn’t help his wife at home D. Mr. Lang wasn’t polite to the police4.The woman had to leave Mr. Lang because _______.A. he didn’t love her any longerB. he wouldn’t stop gamblingC. he had been put into lockup D. he was hardly sent away by the factory5.Which of the following is right?A. The boy hoped his father to be put into lockup again.B. The boy thought his father needed some policemen.C. The boy hoped his father to stop gambling soon.D. The boy hoped his mother to come back. 
题型:阅读理解
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 家长里短话游戏 的文章

随机推荐