Device driverapp file not foundd

Matshita-dvd-ram-uj-850s-ata-device-driver [Solved]
Matshita-dvd-ram-uj-850s-ata-device-driver&[/Closed]
pls can someone help with my matshita-dvd-ram-uj-850s-ata-device-driver.it doesn't read my cd/dvd and telling me error 39.thank u in advance
I had the same problem, I went into device manager and vista had an exclamation point on my cd rom drive.
I am a Cis/Networker and I like challenges but this was upsetting me.
I finally swallowed my pride and called Toshiba they ended up sending me to this site.
Goto this with a ton of discretion - my pc is a Toshiba Satellite A205-s5000
/toshibadvd
This fixed my cd-rom - everything works now
The dvd/cd rom I have is Matshita Dvd-ram UJ-850S ATA Device - if you do not have this cd-rom or a Toshiba A205-S5000 I strongly discourage you from going to this and calling your provider.
Enter that site at your own risk - it is a registry fix
oranga daniel-
hey J-train, thanks a million your trick worked am back to business. dan from nairobi kenya
riki.rich-
hi J-train, how incredibale it is. Thanks a lot for your great effort, I'm really appreciated. It works now.
i have the same problem and the same pc.. went into the website recomended but it just wont go anywhere??? wut should I do?
you went to cdgone and it didnt work???
shire luck that I found this site, I was about to give up. just wanted to add that ounce going to the site and doing what it dose, one may have to reboot the computer / labtop, I may have to call them on another issue with the sound. I may post it here after I see what happens, thanks again, I just about feel hole with my cd / dvd rom running again, will keep you in mind if others have same problem. tks again
Thanks J Train. I did as you described in your message. It worked, I was really scared as to it may permenently damage my computer. Any ways thanks a ton.
J-Train - quality, fixed the prob in seconds and a quick re-boot and I'm back on line.
Many thanks
Thank you so much for your fix am a very senior user and was holding my breath when I pressed run but it has worked like a dream thanks so much Bo
many many thanks for4 posting this. I have an ACER 3680, this cured the same problem. I downloaded first then simply rebopoted and problem solved! (did not have to remove via device manager)
Will this work on a toshiba A205-S4587?
J-train, thanks!!!
I try it in a toshiba satellite A135 series and works great... do a reg back up just in case and use it at ur own risk.
awesome dude you are great, it did work, thanks
anton londiev-
thak's a milion it worked super.You save our christmas :).Have a nice hollidays
Monday December 29, 2008Registration date
December 30, 2008
J-Train - that was a life saver, I am forever grateful you took the time and trouble to post.
For those searching for this problem.
My details were:
Matshita-DVD-RAM-UJ-850S
was not properly recognised, would not eject (had to do it manually via the hole with a paper clip, as the software eject routine was failing), DVD or CD would spin a couple of times and then die, and windows reported error 19, incomplete registry information.
I have a Sony VAIO VGN-AR51E, 15 months old, very reliable - great machine - until this.
OpSys is Vista Ultimate. Huge problem for me as I need it for my own Business, my Company & livelihood depended on that drive working.
Went to all sorts of places, tech lines, support (including Sony VAIO), no joy or a response &reload original image backup& - yea right, and blow away 15 months work necessitating another data restore and re-installing god knows how much software after 15 months of activity (this knee jerk cue-card driven response from &techs& on &support lines& who have just about recognised a pc, and read out generic cue card solutions are dam lethal and need shooting at birth).
After searching I came across this thread.
I took a safety copy of the Registry. I de-installed the drive via device manager, ran the link J-Train gave (which installs a registry fix), did a total power down, restarted, Vista picked up the drive, searched for the driver on the laptop, installed it - bingo job done, took 2 mins.
Gets my vote - Many Thanks J-Train.
Thanks for the post, I fixed my acer with it.
Tuesday January 20, 2009Registration date
January 21, 2009
I have to same problem than you had with my Acer can you please help to come out of problem .
Thank you.
This solve the problem on Lenovo R61, WinXP.
Greetings from Denmark.
I had a TS-H553 DVD rewriter and it just stopped working.
Tried everything: search for new drivers, uninstall, reinstall, open up PC - unplug and replug.
Error 39 every time.
Having read some lousy reviews of the drive I assumed it was a physical problem.
So I bought a Pioneer DVR-216D.
Exactly the same problem.
Tried everything.
Went to /toshibadvd (even though now using a Pioneer).
Downloaded the cure.
Had to uninstall the Pioneer, searched for New Hardware.
Found it, clicked on it and it worked.
So, J-Train, thank you very much indeed!
Please tell me the registry fix for the Matshita Cd-Rom Drive.
I'm having the same problem with the drive.
I also wasn't sure you were recommeding the website to go to or not.
If so, please confirm the right website to help with the fix.
This is so frustrating.
I've spent 4 days trying to solve the problem.
Thank you,
Hello Nancy
Yes, the cure at 5
J-Train, on Sunday July 27 (above) did the trick.
Best wishes
I your fix saved me a lot of trouble!!
In my case I had to istall your fix and de after a restart it works fine!!
ThanX Again!!
It works (Asus Z92, Vista)! Thx, J-Train, yo))
works for me, thx
Thank you soooooo much! Out of the blue this problem came up. Did all the usual uninstall reinstall reboots etc and nothing worked. Updated drivers, nothing. Found your link in seconds and was up and working again!
Thank you!!
gloriakyle-
i love you it worked for fujitsu running vista :)
Brilliant J-Train!!!...was starting to really tear my hair out but you saved me....thanks heaps :-)
J-train, was reluctant to mess with the registry, but it totally worked on my Satellite A305, running Vista.
Backed up my registry first, disabled DVD, installed fix, restarted, re-enabled DVD and Bingo!
Should have done it months ago. :\
Thanks man.
Hey J-train, thanks a million your trick worked either on asus
I had the same problem
with my matshita-dvd-ram-uj-850s-ata-device-driver. it didn't read my cd/dvd and telling me error 39. I went to a authorized fixing store and they told me that I was supposed to by another driver...My company helpdesk also could not fix it in the first moment in another Dell computer I use for business. I found this page with J-Trays recomendation and a lot of related succesfull experiences. I tried the J-Trays recomendation a little bit scared at begining. After I reeboot my computer, My CD/DVD was like magic running smoothly. Many thanks J-Trays, You saved me a lot of money !!!
I have the same issue with my DVD Burner. It does not read, burn, play anything... Can you please help me out?
Stas Toporovski-
WOW! thank you guys so much! I just had the same problem. and it was solved so quick thanks to
j-train (:
it's great that there are people like you, who try everything and share information with others. thanks again!
THANKS A LOT !!! I've become really frustated about this issue and was about to throw my toshiba L300 out of the window. I set up my whole computer twice and still had problems. Thanks to your solution IT WORKS PERFECTLY AGAIN.
I've spread out the news to my friends, and I must thank you on their behave.
Not working for me.Guess the only thing now is change my dvd ram or buy my self an external dvd
Your the best buddy. I really appreciate it. Looked for so long to find a fix. And yours fixed right away
THANKS AGAIN :)
MiCHAEL CHACKMAN
Thanks a ton
I have the exact same computer and cd-rom and this worked great thanks a lot for saving me a ton of time.
sel&u yal&ın-
hey j train
thanx a lot
you saved all of us
Saturday October 17, 2009Registration date
October 17, 2009
thanx to j train
no need to hckey editing or deleting
just cdgone is enough
Te escribo en espa?ol para agradecerte tu contribución, lo instalé en una máquina Vaio sin ningún problema
I wrote in spanish to said tnx for your contribution, I installed in a Vaio machine.
Gracias, Amigo
Thank you, J-Train!
Since I purchased this laptop (same model as yours), I had not been able to play CDs and movies.
Now I can!
Much appreciated.
VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS.
BEWARE DO NOT OPEN THIS.
iS FULL OF VIRUSES,
(4 AT ALL according to NoRTON)
Bad thig is to damage the other people machines,
You b.a.s.t.a.r.d D.e.l.i.n.q.u.e.n.t-
ninioroly-
Gracias!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After spending over 8 hours last weekend doing all the fixes imaginable (deleting registries, etc.), I went on a search to buy a new drive.
I have a Vaio VGN-fe880.
This was an incredible chore.
Sony wanted $470 for a replacement, piss me off.
I finally found one at a place called Pell electronics for about $200.
And supposedly it's fitted for my Vaio model.
You have to be careful about the bezel and bit end to fit the side of your laptop.
It came in the mail but I'm on the road so can't test it yet.
Needless to say I'm fairly hacked off about this.
The computer is only a year and a half old.
greetings,
am writing to know what I can do for my friend because his mats dvd also has got a problem like you got. am just stuck on how I can help. Am from Uganda.
advise me.
The computer was sent to him from UK and it is only some few months old.
Take care and stay blessed.
Sorry it took me so long. I've actually known about this fix it web site for about 3 years but it fixes other hardware issues too.
I found the resolution to the Matshita DVD-Ram UJ-850s ATA Device Drivers.
This is different than altering your registry, and it works via Microsoft Vista Home Premium
Please follow directions carefully or either the Read or the Write won't work.
In order for this to work - (YOU WILL NEED A BLANK DVD AND A FULL DVD WITH SOME KIND OF PROGRAM ON IT)
Click (or copy and paste) the link above to begin the process. Click on the first option Your CD/DVD drive cannot read or write media in Windows Vista. Click on the big &RUN NOW& button to the right, then select &Continue& when your computer asks your permission. Then Select Detect problems and apply the fixes for me (Recommended). It gives you two options &Read a CD/DVD and Write a CD/DVD& you will need to run both options separately once for each issue you're having with your hardware. You will see your device listed, click on your device. It will ask you for a disc. For the Read part of it, you need to insert a DVD Disc with something on it such as a program, of any kind. Insert the disc and click on your device. NOTE: If you forget to insert a full DVD Disc your DVD Device door will pop out, then you will be forced to insert a DVD disc with a program on it. The program will continue and configure your DVD device.
After it completes return back to the first page where it says &RUN NOW&. Click on &RUN NOW' again and follow the same steps. When you see the screen with the two options &Read a CD/DVD and Write a CD/DVD& and &Write a CD/DVD&, this time select &Write a CD/DVD& option. NOTE: IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU INSERT A BLANK DVD IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THIS PROCESS. The program is configuring the write portion and it needs to be able to write on the blank DVD in order to complete the process. Then follow the rest of the steps and complete the process.
THAT'S IT !!!
Congratulations, you can now use 100% of you DVD device and there is no risk with altering the registry.
Sincerely Email Id removed for security
THANK YOU, BRO!
Why is the highest rated comment in this thread some guy bitching?
Where are the solutions?
I don't see any except for the one that Skeeter carpet bombed all over the place, but that one doesn't work.
WOW, worked Great for Me ! Thanks~
I have an ACER 3680, this cured the same problem. it say 1% installation isn't completed and reinstalled the program then I installed from my backup Now it begin say drive
isn't identified. please tell me how to rectified this problem
Thanks a million, it work
Liverbird-
When cd/dvd rom drive is missing from My Computer or Computer, deleting upper and lower filters should solve the problem.
The problem can occur due to installing codecs or other media players which m
It is recommended that you backup your registry before performing these steps.
They appear complicated but really its just a case of navigating through folder after folder, being careful that you select the correct one each time as some can look very similar in name (the numbers on the last entry have others that are almost the same ... just make sure its the right one)
*If need be you can google for &how to back up registry in xp/vista& which ever applies.
1. Click the Start Button/Windows Orb (as its known in Vista).
2. For Vista type &regedit& in the search box right at the bottom just above the start orb, the top result will be regedit.exe, this is the one you want ..... or click Run and type &regedit& no quotation marks obviously.
NOTE: User Account Control may ask for permission to continue in Vista.. Select Continue
This will then load the Registry Editor.
3. In Registry Editor, navigate to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-0}
Remember, you're looking for 4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-0
There are other entries with only 1, 2 digit differences - so get the right one!
4. In the right hand of the window, locate and click UpperFilters.
5. Right click and select Delete. If you're not confident using the right click, then select the Edit menu, then click Delete.
6. In the right hand of the window, locate and click LowerFilters.
7. Right click and select Delete.
Again,If you're not confident using the right click, then select the Edit menu, then click Delete.
8. Exit Registry Editor.
9.Now reboot/restart your computer.
Check and you should see your DVD/CD Rom again.
More information here:
toshiba-satellite pro m200- vista- same dvd.-
this is awesome. u r greta8. muuuuuaaaaaahhhhh.... it works grea8. the registry fix link. thanks
Thanks j-train.
That reg hack fixed it right quick!
LovinMomma&
Thank you so much for the write up!! After 6 months of not being able to use my DVD drive (I have a Sony Vaio AR320E), I stumbled across this site & after following your instructions I am able to use my DVD drive again!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
I was about to give up fixing my DVD drive...
/fixit#tab2
Bang! Two minutes and the problem was solved...Thank you for this tip. Thank you very very much!!!!
Thank you very very much!!!! I did spent 5 hours loking for solution get back my lost DVD rom, on my old Acer Aspire 5680. Thx Paul
SomeRandom d00d
Hey, I had a friend have have the same exact problem, but with a slightly different drive. I found this:
it worked!
Basically, the problem is that the registry is corrupted. You'll need to delete specific parts as outlined in that article.
Just make sure to first back up your registry either using the built in System Restore or through another means (I used the freeware CCleaner to back up my registry).
If anyone was having any trouble trying to launch the Registry Editor, press these keys (windows+r) and a box will pop up in the lower left corner. Type in &regedit& without the quotes and boom, Registry Editor is opened!
The rest of the directions are in the article.
Am I the only one this fix still isn't working for?
I've got the same matshita-dvd-ram-uj-850s drive as JTrain/everybody else, running VISTA, but with an Acer Aspire 5100.
Seems like a few others with acers were able to get it to work.
My problems started out as the drive not showing up under &Computer&, then randomly it would show up if I restarted with a CD in the drive, and sometimes at random I can view a data file, but not open anything.
It's been a while since I could open or view anything on the drive.
Since this problem started I haven't been able to run any executable files off of CD's at all.
I tried JTrain's fix--uninstalled the drive, then ran the cdgone registry fix, restarted and the drive reinstalled, but it still doesn't open.
Tried just disable, then cdgone, then enable, still doesn't work.
I tried the manual fix of deleting upper and lower filters in the registry, but they weren't there!
I was exasperated before, now that my problems didn't end in 2 minutes like everybody else, I don't know what else to do!
Please help,
Thanks in advance.
guestFeb24
Im not even sure what kind of a dvd driver I have but I had the same problem - my computer wouldn't recognize a CD in the drive and I could no longer burn my pictures onto a CD. I have a Dell Inspiron computer and followed the link posted above and it's working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you soo sooo soooo much for posting your advice on here.
I am having the same problem as well. I have a Toshiba Satellite with a Matshita DVD-Ram UJ-8505S. I've tried all of the above to some how have my laptop recognize the DVD player but it will not. I tried the reinstalling, and the manually editing the registry. But for some reason my laptop with Vista still doesn't want to see the DVD drive. How is everyone else able to fix theirs in seconds and I've been on this damn thing for a month now looking for a fix. Someone please help!
And if I'm running XP?
I had a similar problem when I upgraded my Toshiba Satellite A300 from Vista to Win 7.
Now fixed - read on!
I uninstalled the device and then reinstalled and win 7 says was is successfully installed. Then I rebooted, just in case that made a difference.
But it still doesn't work.
Today I searched further on the web.
Several blogs had people reporting a similar problem and the answers suggested it is a registry problem, although the way to fix it looked a bit too techo for me to tackle!
I searched the Toshiba sites (which are a minefield) and eventually found a page that has a list of items to reload after upgrading to win 7 - specifically for the A300 32 bit.
I noticed there was a registry patch for printers and devices.
Downloaded it and ran the .exe.
Presto - it works!
The link is www..au/support
Enter exact details of your computer in the boxes on the right hand side.
To the left of the boxes just entered there is written in red
&for windows 7 drivers click here&
On the left hand side again you need to select your computer model - Satellite A300.
Then you finally get the list.
Download and run the patch for printers and devices.
The rather funny thing is that they are not all drivers - however, lets not be too picky - at least it fixed my problem :-)
Try this link as it fixed a similar issue with my laptop automatically...
thank you so much this fixed my problem in nothing flat
I've a Sony Vaio VGN FE880E using a Matshita UJ-850S DVD burner drive. I used to be able to burn CDs and DVDs.
Not any more.
I can still read most CDs and DVDs. Except a few types, where it says
that the DVD is empty/blank/new and offers to burn something on it. But it refuses to burn anything... CDs, DVDs, of any brand or type.
I don't know exactly what caused it or when it happened (I rarely burn CDs and DVDs), but the approximate time is after my machine automatically upgraded to SP1 of Vista Home Premium.
Apparently, I have the latest driver software (see screenshot below):
I contacted Sony support and they gave me their stock response - restore to factory settings. I don't want to do that since it will destroy my carefully customized system (and it's no guarantee that the problem wasn't caused by Vista Home Premium SP1) and I'll have to reinstall years of stuff.
I've tried all the usual suggestions including:
* Delete upper and lower filters
* Delete the device from the device list and reinstall it
* Deleted all software that could've interfered with the driver
* The only DVD/CD burner on my system is now iTunes (hence the GEAR driver)
Has anyone else faced this problem? And found a solution?
Does anyone have a working version of this drive (one that also burns DVDs)? If so, could you please post/send your driver settings? What are the driver files that work including version numbers and locations?
Thanks in advance.
PEPPERMINT PATTY-
i have the same probem, happened after I installed I tunes. cant read any cd. uninstalled itunes and installed again, worked for a while turn off computer and when turn it back on didn't work. comes up with code 10.
don't know much about computers, but am trying to find the right answer.
i have a matishita dvd/cd rom uj 850s ata device. windows says driver software is up to date.
driver cannot start.
help please
Uninstall Itunes and then do a system restore to the day/time before you downloaded the program.
Worked for me..
My Matshita-DVD-RAM-UJ-850S cannot be recognized completely. Can you help us?
Thank you so much!
That registry fix worked perfect.
just had to uninstall the DVD then scan for hardware changes in the device driver.
You are truly a man among men (or woman among women!) Skeeter, thank you.
really thank you very very much it works nowwwwwwwwww
this fix really works, and not just for the toshiba drives. I just used the fix to get a sony optiarc and a noname brand dvd drive functional. it is a reg fix, so it should woirk with any drive.
Awesome, I'm really glad I could help. Pass it on so maybe it can help many other people.
Sincerely Skeeter
MUCH THANKS FOR THIS INVALUABLE INFORMATION!!!
I am running Windows Vista Ultimate on a VGN-AR350E SONY VAIO laptop. Since this post was provided with a use at your own risk disclaimer for laptops other than Toshiba, I backed up the entries that my system had before executing the reg fix.
My system only had the following 2 of the total entries in the fix so I backed them up first to be safe:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-0}]
[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Cdralw2k]
I removed the device in device manager, executed your fix and re-scanned for the device. All is well now.
So I can affirm that this fix is also applicable for the SONY VGN-AR350E laptops that have the matshita dvd-ram uj-850s dvd-rom installed also.
I'd tried everything including downloading and installing the shared components from the sony site and any downloads that were applicable to my model without any success. I thought I was going to have to dish out some bucks to fix this but your post is a Godsend.
THX and be blessed.
can you help me fix the mashita dvd ram problems???? please respond to my email ? im goin crazy looking for ypor soloution but I cant find it???????
thanks.....bulldog
I run a VAIO VGN-CR11GH/R with the MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-850S and had the Error 39 as well.
Just ran the reg fix from the link, and reboot, and that was it, worked perfectly! =)
Wednesday November 12, 2008Registration date
November 13, 2008
I wonder. Why do I have to always use the .reg file?
The problem keeps on repeating.
My OS is vista.
Please help. Thanks.
Thanks so much to whoever posted that link, it worked like a charm on my VAIO VGN-N365E, all I had to do was disable and reenable it, and now it actually works! Thanks so much!
You're very welcome. I wish I would've let you know much earlier. Please pass the word so it can help other people too. Skeeter
I had ran some utility programs such as duplicate finder and others like cc cleaner and these programs worked great, however, I had managed someway to delete my drivers that control my Mashita DVD drive. I wanted to say thank you to J Train because when I found your post I typed in the url and immediately the installer came up. Of course I was hesitant but decided to trust it since I am computer savy and this did work on my Tosiba Qosmio gv-35-600. Thanks to the highest...
Hi, I saw your post and wanted your help, if that was alright. my burner suddenly stopped recognising the blanks and after speaking to an hp rep I was instructed to uninstall the driver and reinstall it, but i'm unable to do so, do you know where I can find the link for the Matshita dvd-ram uj-861h?
I Have a acer 5315 and the cd rom drive has stopped working
the cd rom does not show on my computer but when I go to put cd into cd rom it works for a mo then shuts down
can you help as I think you had the same problem error code 39
regards haydn
Members get more answers than anonymous users.
Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.
Being a member gives you additional options.
sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

我要回帖

更多关于 file not found 的文章

随机推荐