求 Bernard Malamud的the first seven yeas是什么意思 的中文翻译

七个可怜的旅人(the seven poor travellers)中提到,这是狄更斯的作品,可是搜索狄更斯的所有作品(共14部)中,却没有这一本,是中文翻译名称的不同么?
狄更斯的所有作品可是远远超过 14部.有的翻译成七个可怜的旅行者,但是不管哪种翻译,中文从来没有翻译过全文.中文有的都是比较有名的,所以你自然搜索不到.All the Year Round (English) American Notes (English) Barnaby Rudge:a tale of the Riots of 'eighty (English) The Battle of Life (English) Bleak House (English) A Child's History of England (English) The Chimes (English) A Christmas Carol (English) Cricket on the Hearth (English) David Copperfield (English) Doctor Marigold (English) Dombey and Son (English) George Silverman's Explanation (English) Going into Society (English) The Great English Short-Story Writers,Volume 1 (English) (as Contributor) Great Expectations (English) Hard Times (English) The Haunted Man and the Ghost's Bargain (English) Holiday Romance (English) The Holly-Tree (English) A House to Let (English) Hunted Down:the detective stories of Charles Dickens (English) The L a farce in one act (English) The Lazy Tour of Two Idle Apprentices (English) Legends and Lyrics Little Dorrit (English) The Lock and Key Library Classic Mystery and Detective Stories:Old Time English (English) (as Contributor) The Loving Ballad of Lord Bateman (English) Martin Chuzzlewit (English) Master Humphrey's Clock (English) A Message from the Sea (English) Miscellaneous Papers (English) Mrs.Lirriper's Legacy (English) Mrs.Lirriper's Lodgings (English) Mudfog and Other Sketches (English) Mugby Junction (English) Mugbyn risteys (Finnish) The Mystery of Edwin Drood (English) Nicholas Nickleby (English) No Thoroughfare (English) The Old Curiosity Shop (English) Oliver Twist (English) Our Mutual Friend (English) Perils of Certain English Prisoners (English) The Pickwick Papers (English) Pictures from Italy (English) Reprinted Pieces (English) '''The Seven Poor Travellers (English) '''Sketches by Boz,illustrative of everyday life and every-day people (English) Sketches of Young Couples (English) Sketches of Young Gentlemen (English) Somebody's Luggage (English) Some Christmas Stories (English) Speeches:Literary and Social (English) Sunday under Three Heads (English) A Tale of Two Cities (English) Three Ghost Stories (English) To Be Read at Dusk (English) Tom Tiddler's Ground (English) The Uncommercial Traveller (English) The Wreck of the Golden Mary (English)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码圣经里的the first seven
黑刺客0021
7在圣经中是一个特别的数字,是表示一个特定的周期,起初神创造万物用了6天,第七天休息.还有12和24等也表示一个特定的周期.在旧约时代,神也设立了很多和七年有关的条例,比如耕地也是耕种6年休息1年.虽然第一个七年在不同的圣经章节里具体意义不同,但都是代表一个完整的周期过去.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
故事讲述费尔德,一个犹太鞋匠谁寻求他的女儿仪合适的丈夫。 But she is not interested in his choice of Max, a college student.但她不感兴趣,他的最大,一名大学生的选择。 Feld soon discovers that his assistant, Sobel, a Polish Jewish refugee, is in love ...
头七年或者理解为第一个七年
表面意思我知道,但我们老师说有特别的意思...
请问您知道么?
就是字面的“头七年”
扫描下载二维码英语翻译Cambridge was already a developing town long before the first students and teachers arrived 800 yeas ago.It grew fast by the river Granta,which was once called Cam.A bridge was built over the river as early as 875,so the town got its name "Cambridge ".developing的意思是发展中的
800年前,有第一批老师和学生的时候剑桥就已经是一个发展中的城镇了.它紧靠着格兰特河,曾一度被命名为Cam.875年在这条河上建立了一座桥,所以这个城镇就被称作剑桥~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
在第一批学生和老师800年前来到这里前很久,剑桥已经是一个发展的很好的镇(城市)了.它在曾经被叫做CAM的GRANTA河边发展的非常快.早在875年,一座桥已经修建在河上,所以这个城市被叫做"CAM-桥"-剑桥.
剑桥已经是一个发展中的城镇长的在第一学生之前而且以前老师到达 800 年 。 它藉着河 Granta 变快速, 曾经被叫做凸轮。 一座桥过度被建造河如同早的如同 875,城镇有了它的名字 " 剑桥 " 。我只能翻译到这个程度了自己在联系一下吧
扫描下载二维码Bernard Malamud的英文简介急用!
shfkieyrn00BC6
Bernard Malamud (),American novelist and short-story writer,most of whose books focus on the Jewish experience in America.Born in Brooklyn,New York,Malamud was educated at the City College of New York and Columbia University.Beginning in 1961 he taught at Bennington College.Malamud's first novel,The Natural (1952),reworks the legend of the Holy Grail as an allegorical fantasy about a star baseball player (see Allegory).His second novel,The Assistant (1957),is concerned with Jewish themes and reflects the sad,impoverished Brooklyn scenes of his childhood.The Fixer (1966),for which Malamud received the 1967 Pulitzer Prize for fiction,is a poignant novel (based on a true story) of the suffering of a Russian Jewish workman sentence it demonstrates how human beings can come through suffering to an affirmative view of life.The Tenants (1971),about the relationship between a Jewish man and a black man,deals with inner-city tensions.Malamud's later novels include Dubin's Lives (1979),about a writer of biographies,and God's Grace (1982).Malamud's short stories mix an abiding compassion for Jewish life with subtle touches of wry humor.They have been collected in The Magic Barrel (1958),Idiots First (1963),Pictures of Fidelman (1969),and Rembrandt's Hat (1973); a complete collection,The Stories of Bernard Malamud,was published in 1983.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语句子,越短越好,100个100分,要中文翻译_百度知道
英语句子,越短越好,100个100分,要中文翻译
整齐点,,300个300分200个150
提问者采纳
(他正在给我们讲一个有趣的故事.(你千万不能再做这件事!)98。)160. He usually goes to bed at nine。)7.(我们十一点三刻吃饭。)87。)90.(不列颠是一个欧洲国家.(这条河很远.(今夜你将会听到这条消息。)25.(我们星期天不上学.(我有一个兄弟。)56. The pupils are visiting a photo show now.(明天要冷了。)106.(王林每天晚上做许多家务. Our parents usually go to work at seven。)11.(它是一头猪.(玛丽住在纽约.(我们打算后天去北京. My father works in a factory. She worked late last night。)193。)104. This is sometimes true. We are having a holiday today.(下个季度会有几部新影片。)194.(我看见墙上的一张地图. I shall be at middle school next year。)148.(图书馆开门了. Theirs is big.(王同志外出了.(学生们经常在操场上玩游戏.(她不常迟到.(教室里有一只讲台.(我们总是在上午八点听无线电。)135.(我们有许多纸.(孩子们每天在上学路上经过书店.(我兄弟正在写字。)40。)91. Her brother is a worker。)10. You have many friends.(我十八岁. Her father lived in Tientsin at that time. The light is off。)64. This is a yellow pencil. Ours is near the park.(你这么快地讲着. Her classmates have a small library.(我不打算今天看电视.(它是稻子越短越好的英语句子。)38. He is an old worker. The streets are clean.(春天的一个晚上我第一次遇见他。)18. We always get up early. It often rains in spring.(今天是星期三。只要能帮到你. I have some bread and jam. Cats and dogs are animals. His book is new.(今天是星期五. My uncle is over there. They won’t see the film this week.(下个月将会很热, but I am using it now.(我正在听无线电. It is an orange. English is a useful tool. Ours is not big.Your pencil is blue.(这几天工人们正在造一条大船。)132。)8. It will be cold tomorrow。)47.(它是一只橘子.(你的铅笔是蓝色的.(我很喜欢运动?很抱歉. There are two portraits above the blackboard. Do you often work so late。)108。)183。)155. Class is over.(它是一只鸭子!(他们正在演奏多么优美的音乐啊. Our classroom is not on the first floor。)186。)188!(这首歌多么好听啊.(她正在讲话。)36. My sister has a pen and a ball-pen。)9.(我的父亲外出了。明天是星期二.(我的妹妹不在这里. There are some desks and chairs in the office.(你们明年秋季就要成为中学生了. He is not going to write to his father tonight.(你的父亲不是一个教师. Mary lives in New York。)79. m。)114.(它是一头母牛。)We are workers.(男生们不常缺课.(他是一个老工人。)168. The cinema is far away.(王英擅长音乐. My sister usually gets up at six o’clock.(那男孩在那边。)14,我没能搞懂你.(我兄弟和我每天洗我们的衣服。)71.(那男孩通常七点半去上学。)127.(天气很冷. How nice the song is。)75. You will hear the news tonight. He is telling them an interesting story。)169.(他有两本英语书, either. It is fine. They are always busy。)164。)123。)24.(这个大厅挤满了人.(今天是星期六.(我有时去公园.(他将会在后天把这件事告诉你. Wang Ling does a lot of housework every evening, too。)150,但今天正在帮助弟弟温习功课. She is speaking.(Tom是个美国男孩.(你病了。)32. She is going to help her classmate later.(我的兄弟在家里. Our school has twenty classes. She is good at swimming。)167. I am fond of sports. There are two blackboards on the wall.(街道是干净的。)185.(教室里有四盏灯。)113. Our teachers are having a meeting.(墙上有两块黑板。)187. Smith is from American. What a wonderful time we’re had.(我们的教室不在二楼.(今天很热.(他们不打算住在那里. This hall is full of people。)101。)117!(他是一个多么可爱的小孩啊。)55. He will tell it to you the day after tomorrow. We have a lot of paper。)128。)161。)171. The boys are seldom absent from school. We are preparing our lesson。)51。)163。)61. He seldom forgets to do his homework. He does his homework in the evening。明天是星期一. You are ill。)57。)48.(你们都是中学生.(前天他们去过公园. We are not going to play basket-ball after school。她现在正在准备功课. The play is good.(过几天不会下雨. see a map on the wall.(他不在这里. I am not going to watch TV today.(他们的图书馆不大. It is a hen?(你常常工作得这么晚吗。)77。)3.(他们总是很忙. His room is tidy.(时间到了?开玩笑的。)175. We often play basket-ball with Class Three。)157。)176.(英语是一种有用的工具.(她的兄弟十三岁。)126。)22. The boy usually goes to school at 7。)80. Time is up。)29。)53。)102。)189, I can’t understand you.(史密斯先生来自美国.(这场演出很好.(我们的教室很大. She is seldom late for school。)67。)21. Tomorrow is Thursday。)78. She is not going to mend her shoes.(我的父亲在工厂工作。)119. We shan’t be middle school pupils next year。他们的也不在二楼. Wang Ying is good at music。我们的也不大. There won’t be any rain next few days.(这有时是真实的。)165. My father is out.(它是水)20.(这个很好.Now I am reading the newspaper。)137。)199.(他通常在阅览室里学习.(我们不打算放学后打篮球。)68.(影片上映了.(他不常忘记做回家作业.(今天我们正在度假. You are going to be middle school pupils next autumn、语文和其他课目。)179. She seldom comes late.(车间里将有更多的新机器。)143.(这要花费一小时半到达那里. They won’t be able to come this evening。)73。)70. She won’t read the book this evening. It is a pig, but today he is helping his brother with his lessons.(我十六岁.(课结束了.(过不了多久就要下雪了. Tomorrow is Monday.(它是一只母牛。)144。)16. Today is Saturday.(放学后她要打排球, too. She studies politics.(她学习政治。他们的也很大。)196. There are forty pupils in the playground. Jane’s studying in our school this term。)107。你的也很整洁. That table is heavy。)153。)63.(我通常不在中午洗澡. It is wheat. There are four lights in the classroom.(你的姐妹正在找她的钢笔.(我打算明年学法语. I have a brother and a sister。)45!(我们过了一段多么美好的时光啊。)147. It is water. How quickly time flies,200个为何只有150分. The boys pass by the bookstore every day on their way to school。)81. The weather is cold。)65.(我能用一下你的词典吗。)198。)129. They are doing their best to finish the work in time。)141. All of them are teachers.(你不会在今夜收到他的信. Chang Hua is going to stay here next month. Mine is blue.(我的姐妹和我都是学生.(灯暗了。)166. I am going to study French next year。)44. Today is Sunday. What an excellent idea you’re got. His is a worker. We are going to go to Peking the day after tomorrow. I am going to read the book this morning.(他的书是新的.(孩子们正在唱歌.(黑板上方有两张像.(她打算最近帮助她的同学.(那时他父亲住在天津?(他通常在六点钟吃早饭吗。)76.(我常常去电影院.(你常常在晚饭后看报吗.(丽丽从不撒谎. Our classroom is big.(她常常在夜里工作. Theirs is not on the first floor.(她不打算补自己的鞋.(猫和狗是动物。她的也不在这里.(没有他的帮助. Tom is an American boy, too.(你们不打算下星期天看这部电影.(她的兄弟是一个工人。明天是星期四. She often works at night.(它是棉花.(阅览室里有一幅地图和两幅画。)192.(他们准备下星期参观博物馆. It takes an hour and a half to get there. My brother and I wash our clothes every day. The pupils often play games in the playground.(我有一个兄弟和一个姐妹。)181.(我的叔叔在那边.(我来自上海. We always listen to the radio at 8。)154. Can I use your dictionary for a moment. They went to the park the day before yesterday。)28. It is a cow.(汤姆通常不醒得这么早.(她的同班同学们有一个小图书馆. Do you often read the newspaper after supper.(我们是工人, either.(他总是助人为乐。明天是星期日. I am listening to the radio.(他们都是教师。)182. The baby will be able to walk soon. Tomorrow is Sunday. Li-li never tells a lie. My brother is writing.(她今晚不会看这本书.(他通常九点上床. There will be more new machines in the workshop,我们很少能做到. I am sixteen.(我很累。)4。)105. You won’t hear from him tonight. Tomorrow is Saturday. It is hot today。)74!)94。)136. It is rice. Birds fly south in winter!(这只狗跑得多么快啊.(我们总是起床很早。)41. My brother is at home.(下个月不会马上很冷。)170. The dog is running very fast.(它是麦子。)66。)86, too. My sister is not here!(你有一个多么出色的主意啊。)140。)30。)173。)191, either!)100. The river is faraway. What are you doing these days。)125, Chinese and other subjects. She is preparing her lessons now!(他是一个多么机灵的男孩啊.(我们正在准备功课。)177, either。我的也不是一个教师.(这星期我们正在学第十课。)15。)172. Yours is tidy.(他在晚上做回家作业, too. There is a map on the wall. You are not going to have an English lesson tomorrow,300个给300分.(狗正在非常快地跑着。)145. The children are singing. The bottle is full of water。)139.(电影院很远.(墙上有一幅地图。)12!)95. How fast the dog runs。)35.00 p。)33. Tom doesn’t usually wake up so early。)118.(他不打算今晚写信给他父亲。)131。)34? I’m sorry.(张华打算下个月在这儿呆着。)109. What a dear little child he is。)5. He is not here。)62. Their house is near the park。)162. I sometimes go to the park. Tomorrow is Tuesday.(我有一些面包和果酱。)133。)37。)27.(她上学不常迟到.(她擅长游泳。)156.(她从不以那种方式跟老师谈话. Today is Friday.(你有许多朋友. Your sister is looking for her pen.(今天是星期日。)39.(这是一支黄铅笔. I first met him on a spring evening.(这瓶子装满了水。) 100个给100分?)142. Tom and his sister often clean the room together in the morning.(我是九月十一日赴北京的.(今天是星期一.I have a brother.(下星期天将有一场足球赛。)58。)134。)89,给个5分就行了.(天天常常下雨.(玛丽有时会选择正确的事情. I don’t usually take a bath at noon.(他们这星期不会去看这部电影.(约翰有时在晚上看电视. What beautiful music they’re playing.(现在我正在看报纸. I shan’t be sixteen until early next month. Mr。我们的也在公园附近.(我们常常与三班打篮球。)158. We have dinner at a quarter to twelve. We can seldom do it without his help。)122。)50。)6. He is telling us an interesting story. There is a loud-speaker in the hall. Today is Monday. The film is on?(这几天你正在做什么!)97.(这婴儿不久就能走路了。)46。)60. You must never do it again。)69. Does he usually have breakfast at six. You are not going to see the film next Sunday. He has two English books.(他正在给大家讲一个有趣的故事.(学生们现在正在参观摄影展览。)88.(我姐姐通常在六点钟起床. My sister and I are both pupils。)195。)83. Hers is not here. I am from Shanghai.(我们的老师正在开会. They are not going to stay here: 1. There is a map and two pictures in the reading-room. This is a ship. Mary can sometimes choose the right thing.(操场上有四十个学生.(它是一头公牛. They are going to visit the museum next week. He usually studies in the reading-room. She will play volley ball after school?)103.(那张桌子很重。)43.(我们班的男孩很喜欢足球。)49。)174。)42!)96. Today is Wednesday.(他的房间很整洁。)59。)85。)190. It is a duck. I am eighteen. Snow is white.(你们没计划明天上英语课. I am tired?)152.(足球比赛开始了。他的也是一个工人.(我们的父母通常在七点钟去上班. Mine is not a teacher. John sometimes watches television in the evening。)120. It is going to snow very soon。)54.(我们的学校有二十个班级.(我打算今晚看这本书。)2. She never talks to her teacher that way。)23. It is cotton. There will be a football match next Sunday.30。)17.(办公室里有一些书桌和椅子。)110.(鸟在冬天飞往南方)124. Her brother is thirteen。)200。我的也是蓝色的。)184. The boys in our class are fond of football. The library is open. There will be several new film on next season。)112. You are all middle school pupils.(明年我将要读中学. He is always ready to help people。)130.There is a teacher’s desk in the classroom。)92。)31.(我到下个月月初才十六岁.(王芳来上学从不迟到.(汤姆和他的妹妹经常在早晨打扫房间. Wang Fang never comes to school late。)82。)115。)138. Britain is a European country. We don’t go to school on Sunday。)178.(它们是树和花. Their library is not big.(他们的房子在公园附近。她的也是新的。)52, too。)116。)111。)13.(太阳是红色的。)159。明天是星期六. They are trees and flowers. You are speaking so quickly。)146.(这学期珍妮在我们学校学习。)180. The boy is over there!(时间飞逝得多么快啊。)121。)72!)93. Your father is not a teacher.(雪是白的. It is an ox。)151.(她昨夜工作得很晚.(他们今晚不能够来了. The workers are building a big ship these days. The football match is on. Hers is new. The sun is red.(这是一艘船. What a clever boy he is。)197. It is not going to be cold next month!)99. Comrade Wang is out。)84. I often go to the cinema. It will be very hot next month?)149.(我们不会在明年成为中学生的.(我的姐妹有一支铅笔和一支圆珠笔.(大厅里有一只喇叭。)19,我现在正在用. I left for Peking on September 11。)26.(他们正在努力及时完成这项工作. We are learning Lesson Ten this week
因为1个问题最多给200分。。
提问者评价
非常感谢你,1个问题最多就200悬赏啊。一开始100,后面提高100.。。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
1. 谁惹你生气的? Who got your goat?
2. 她一直对我怀恨在心。 She has been bearing me a grudge.
3. 不要推卸责任。 Don't pass the buck.
4. 我感到很惭愧。 I felt like two cents.
5. 他总是喜欢找别人的茬。 He always likes to find faults with other people.
6. 在她看来,别人都不是人。She treats everyone like dirt.
7. 她真是厚脸皮。She's just thick-skinned.
8. 我受不了她。I can't put up with her.
9. 物以类聚,人以群分。Birds of a feather flock together.
10. 我与你的意见一致。I see eye to eye with you.
11. 我们关系很好。We are on good terms.
12. 人各有所好。Many people, many tastes.
13. 对一个人好的东西对另一个人来说未必也是好的。One man's meat is a...
1.One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。
2.Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。
还是···今天FIONA带我们去了她朋友家的农场,农场非常大,感觉上有点像宽阔的蒙古草原。
Today FIONA took us to her friend's farm, farm is so big, a bit like the broad grasslands of Mongolia feel.
农场主教我们怎样挤牛奶,我知道了挤牛奶的时候是,手指不能上下移动,手向上的时候,手指应捏住奶头,这样奶才会出来。我照着农场主的示范做了,白花花的牛奶从奶头中喷射出来,溅得我满脸。
Farm bishop we how to milk a cow, I know the milking time, fingers can not move up and down, hands up, fingers pinch the nipple, so that milk will come out. I follow the farmers do the demonstration, shining white milk is ejected from the nipple, I face a splash.
随后同行的R...
1,句子太少2,句子太长会看问题意思不?
就这个 自己看着办
如果嫌多可以删减
呵呵·~采纳 O(∩_∩)O谢谢~
7.I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。 8.I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。 63.I guess I could come over. 我想我能来。 64.Is it okay to smoke in the office? 在办公室里抽烟可以吗? 65.It was kind of exciting. 有点剌激。
英语100句不是很好吗。
百度里搜索 英语100句
你复制过来给你采纳呗,我这开不了
您可能关注的推广
英语句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 the first seven 的文章

随机推荐