it is a fact 句子的主谓宾结构式主动宾 还是主系表

当前位置:
>>>阅读短文,从A-F中选择4个适当的句子还原到文章中,使短文意思通..
阅读短文,从A-F中选择4个适当的句子还原到文章中,使短文意思通顺、结构完整。
&&&& Some people think only school children do not agree with their parents, however, it is not true. 1. ________If it's hard for you to communicate with your parents, don't worry about it. Here are some advice for you tobridge the generation gap (消除代沟). &&&& Don't argue (争辩) with your parents. Don't get to your parents when you are angry, 2. ________ And you can't express yourself well if you are angry. Think about what you want to say to your parents. If you don't think you can speak to them at the moment, try writing a letter. &&&& Try to reach a compromise (和解). Perhaps you and your parents disagree on something. You can keep your disagreement and try your best to accept (接受) each other. Michael's mother didn't agree with him about buying a motorcycle. They argued over it. But they finally came to a compromise. Michael bought themotorcycle, but only drove it on certain days. &&&& Of course, your parents might refuse to compromise on something. In these situations (情况), it isespecially important to show love and respect (尊敬) to them. 3. _________ &&&& Talk about your values (价值). 4. _________ Tell your parents what you care about, and why. Understanding your values might help them see your purposes (目的) in life. &&&& A good relationship with your parents can make you a better and happier person. It is worth having a try!
A. your parents probably won't consider (考虑) your ideas if you are shouting at them. B. Communication is a problem for parents and children of all ages. C. Tell your parents you disagree with them. D. Showing respect will keep your relationship (关系) strong.E. The values of your parents are probably different from those of your own. F. You should love your parents.1._________ 2._________ 3._________ 4._________
题型:阅读理解难度:偏难来源:江西省期末题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读短文,从A-F中选择4个适当的句子还原到文章中,使短文意思通..”主要考查你对&&社会现象类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
社会现象类阅读
社会现象类阅读:这类文章通过写人记事来揭示文章的主题,显示其社会意义,一般采用顺序或倒叙来叙述。题目经常是一些细节问题。考查的方面可以是原因和其中引发的思考。阅读这类文章要理清思路。描述社会现象英语:安居工程 housing project for low-income families安居小区 a neighborhood for low-income families保障妇女就业权利to guarantee women’s right to employment补发拖欠的离退休人员统筹项目内的养老金 All back pension entitlements have been paid for the retired covered by the overall government plan.裁定保险赔偿 adjudication of benefits城镇居民最低生活保障 guarantee of subsistence allowances for urban residents城镇社会保障体系the social security system in urban areas城镇职工基本医疗保险制度the basic medical insurance system for urban employees大力推行个人助学信贷 Personal loans to finance education should be vigorously promoted.待业人员 job seekers待遇优厚的工作 a well-paid job单亲家庭 single parent family定向培训 training for specific posts独生子女 the only child对保障方案进行精算评估 Security programs should undergo actuarial review.对口扶贫 provide poverty alleviation aid to the designated sister regions福利分房 buy a benefit-oriented apartment from the organization one works with岗位培训 on-job training个人自愿计划 voluntary private plans工伤保险制度the on-job injury insurance system工资收入分配制度the wage and income distribution system关系国计民生的大事 matters vital to national well-being and the people’s livelihood关心和支持残疾人事业 Programs to help the physically and mentally challenged deserve our care and support.关心老龄人 care for senior citizens.国企下岗职工基本生活保障 guarantee of basic cost of living allowances for workers laid off from state-owned enterprises过温饱生活 live a life at a subsistent level合理调整就业结构to rationally readjust the employment structure后勤服务社会化 make logistic services independent in their operation基本养老金basic pensions计划生育责任制 responsibility system of family planning 加快住房分配货币化进程 capitalization process of housing distribution/allocation加强计划生育工作 further improve family planning加强舆论监督 ensure that the correct orientation is maintained in public opinion 家庭美德 family virtues 建立集体合同制度to establish a group contract system建立市场导向的就业机制to establish a market-oriented employment mechanism建立新型的劳动关系to establish a new type of labor relations教育程度 education received
发现相似题
与“阅读短文,从A-F中选择4个适当的句子还原到文章中,使短文意思通..”考查相似的试题有:
6504428889528693026955016051361553It is a form of energy which enables you to develop sufficient strength of_百度知道
It is a form of energy which enables you to develop sufficient strength of
翻译这句,还有固定搭配有哪些,然后说主谓宾,和what引导什么从句whill in order to accomplish what you set out to do
提问者采纳
是一种形式的能量,着手干什么不懂追问*^__^*
请采纳,谢谢。它能使你慢慢积聚足够的(whill 没有这个单词)力量已完成你着手去办的事情。It is a form of energy(主句-主系表) which enables you to develop sufficient strength of whill(定语从句) in order to accomplish what you set out to do(目的状语, 其中的what 从句是accomplish 的宾语,即宾语从句)enable sb to do sth 使某人能做什么in order to do sth 为了做什么set out to do sth 开始
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
which主语. It主语 2,它让你能够逐渐获得足够的意志力量、以便做某事set out to do sth 开始,你的那个whill估计写错) enable sb to do sth 使某人能做某事in order to do sth 为了, 以便能够完成你干的事情。1。5,you宾语. is系动词 3. a form of energy表语4. 定语从句 which enables you to develop sufficient strength of will in order to accomplish what you set out to do.不定式目的状语当中含有宾语从句what you set out to do(strength of will意志力,修饰先行词energy.定语从句当中,enables谓语。6,to develop sufficient strength of will 宾补,in order to accomplish what you set out to do不定式目的状语这是一种精神
意思:这是能量的一种形式,这种形式能使你积聚足够的力量,为了完成你着手要去做的事情。句子结构如下 :It是主语,is是系动词,a form of energy 是表语,which enables you to develop sufficient strength of引导的是一个定语从句,what you set out to do引导的是一个宾语从句.固定搭配有enable sb to do sth 使某人能做某事in order to do sth 为了做某事set out to do sth 开始,着手干某事
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题分类:初中英语初中化学初中语文
当前位置: >
1.On my birthday my parents told me they had my&gift& outside in the back yard. At once I rushed out to the yard. There was my bike,but it wasn’t the bike (that I thought it would be.) This one was pink, old and worn with age.请问此段中outside是作什么词性?括号内是什么从句?讲一下这个从句的结构.
2. It was so disappointing! I thought I&hurt my parents’ feelings because I could see the disappointment on their faces and I was sure they could see it on mine. I &got on&the old bike and rode it, (feeling bad that I had made my parents feel this way.) 请问此段中括号内的怎样译? 还有feeling为什么要加ing ? .this way指什么?
3.&They gave me a life lesson about&love &When you give something out of love, it doesn’t matter what it is in fact. What matters is the love that is in it. 请译这个句子,另give out of 是什么意思?
4.&Do remember, a gift that cost two dollars isn’t any less valuable(有价值的)than one that costs one hundred dollars, or even more.译这个句子?另any less 是什么意思?
5.what's the weather like in winter in Beijing?请问:天气怎么样为什么不是how而是what?怎样区分这两个特殊疑问词?
6.汉译英: 一些老人还没有习惯生活的变化.some old people haven't ()()()()()()().
7. would you mind my watch videos on the Internet now? 请问为什么是my watch videos
而不是me to watch videos?
悬赏雨点:25 学科:【】
请您或[登录]之后查看最佳答案
暂无回答记录。no man is born wise 语法分析 这是主系表结构吗? 还是被动语态? wise 在句子中作什么成分?_百度知道
no man is born wise 语法分析 这是主系表结构吗? 还是被动语态? wise 在句子中作什么成分?
提问者采纳
再如这个是主系表结构,欢迎再提,wise是补语,补充说明主语,如有疑问:He leaves much homework undone. 这里undone是补充宾语的希望对你有帮助,no man(主)is(系)born(表)
提问者评价
原来是这样,感谢!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以friend为主题造的的英语句子.主谓宾。主系表。主谓。主谓宾宾。主谓宾宾补结构的句子各2个,谢谢了。_百度知道
以friend为主题造的的英语句子.主谓宾。主系表。主谓。主谓宾宾。主谓宾宾补结构的句子各2个,谢谢了。
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!高分速度跪求啊!!,不够可以加分啊!!
提问者采纳
y friends like my new car.主谓宾宾My friends give me a pen as a gift. 主系表My friends cried. 主谓My friends give me a pen.
主谓宾My friends are very active
那个后3个能再各给1句不,谢谢
My friends questioned.My friends hand me a towel.My friends hand me a towel to wash my face.
提问者评价
太谢谢了,,
其他类似问题
谓宾.主谓宾宾:You are my friend,请及时采纳?
My friend does:I make my friend happy【欢迎继续讨论,谢谢&#92.主系表: Who helps you learn E(^o^)&#47:I give my friend a gift (双宾结构)主谓宾补,满意答案:I visited
my friend yesterday.主谓
按默认排序
其他4条回答
i dont have friends.
animals are friends:a friend gives me his hand
i borrow some money from my friend。
a friend always keep me laughing.主系表主谓宾:a friend makes me calm down。主谓宾宾补:a friend goes
a friend comes主谓宾宾.主谓:I love friends
a friend is one who is made to be a close partner and that who shares you every enjoyable things of him
英语中的五种基本句型结构一、句型1: Subject (主语) + Verb (谓语) 这种句型中的动词大多是不及物动词,所谓不及物动词,就是这种动词后不可以直接接宾语。常见的动词如:work, sing, swim, fish, jump, arrive, come, die, disappear, cry, happen等。如:1) Li Ming works very hard.李明学习很努力。2) The accident happened yesterday afternoon.事故是昨天下午发生的。3)Spring is coming.4) We have lived in the city for ten years.二、句型2:Subject (主语) + Link. V(系动词) + Predicate(表语)这种句型主要用来表示主语的特点、身份等。其系动词一般可分为下列两类:(1)表示状态。这样的词有:be, look, seem, smell, taste, sound, keep等。如:1) This kind of food tastes delicious.这种食物吃起来很可口。2) He looked worried just now.刚才他看上去有些焦急。(2)表示变化。这类系动词有:become, turn, get, grow, go等。如:1) Spring comes. It is getting warmer and warmer.春天到了,天气变得越来越暖和。2) The tree has grown much taller than before.这棵树比以前长得高多了。三、句型3:Subject(主语) + Verb (谓语) + Object (宾语)这种句型中的动词一般为及物动词, 所谓及物动词,就是这种动词后可以直接接宾语,其宾语通常由名词、代词、动词不定式、动名词或从句等来充当。例:1) He took his bag and left.(名词) 他拿着书包离开了。2) Li Lei always helps me when I have difficulties. (代词)当我遇到困难时,李雷总能给我帮助。3) She plans to travel in the coming May Day.(不定式)她打算在即将到来的“五一”外出旅游。4) I don’t know what I should do next. (从句)我不知道下一步该干什么。注意:英语中的许多动词既是及物动词,又是不及物动词。四、句型4: Subject(主语)+Verb(谓语)+ Indirect object(间接宾语)+Direct object (直接宾语)这种句型中,直接宾语为主要宾语,表示动作是对谁做的或为谁做的,在句中不可或缺,常常由表示“物”的名词来充当;间接宾语也被称之为第二宾语,去掉之后,对整个句子的影响不大,多由指“人”的名词或代词承担。引导这类双宾语的常见动词有:buy, pass, lend, give, tell, teach, show, bring, send等。如:1) Her father bought her a dictionary as a birthday present.她爸爸给她买了一本词典作为生日礼物。2)The old man always tells the children stories about the heroes in the Long March.老人经常给孩子们讲述长征途中那些英雄的故事。 上述句子还可以表达为:1)Her father bought a dictionary for her as a birthday present.2)The old man always tells stories about the heroes to the children in the Long March.五、句型5: Subject(主语)+Verb (动词)+Object (宾语)+Complement(补语)这种句型中的“宾语 + 补语”统称为“复合宾语”。宾语补足语的主要作用或者是补充、说明宾语的特点、身份等;或者表示让宾语去完成的动作等。担任补语的常常是名词、形容词、副词、介词短语、分词、动词不定式等。如:1)You should keep the room clean and tidy. 你应该让屋子保持干净整洁。(形容词)2) We made him our monitor.(名词)我们选他当班长。3) His father told him not to play in the street.(不定式)他父亲告诉他不要在街上玩。4)My father likes to watch the boys playing basketball.(现在分词)5) Yesterday I had a picture taken with two Americans.(过去分词)
老人经常给孩子们讲述长征途中那些英雄的故事。 上述句子还可以表达为: 1)主谓宾 宾补 I can see a bird flying in the sky 主系表 she is a
英语句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 句子的主谓宾 的文章

随机推荐