MY PARENTS STARTED OFF A ABOUT 5 O'CLOCK IN THE 晓说morning call. TYEY __BY NOW. A:WOULD BE ARRIVING

Lip Stain Sexy Lips Long Wearing Lip Stain Official Site
Recent added item(s)
No products in the cart.
Recent added item(s)
No products in the cart.
NAVIGATION
Sexy Lips ultimate lip stain and complete lip care solution.
Buy Sexy Lips Kissable Kit and Get Free Shipping.
Kiss with Passion to Awaken His Desires
The Question Is...
Can He Out Last Your Sexy Lips Stain
Love comes in many forms and friendship is one of the best!
excitement and our rich array of Sexy Lips colors with all of your friends.
You’ll love looking and feeling fabulous together!
Make new friends in the Sexy Lips community.
Coming Soon -Sexy Lips Kissable Kit – ELEGANCE
3.40 out of 55 Review(s)
$138.00
Lip Stain Cleanser
4.50 out of 52 Review(s)
$18.00
Seductive Nude Lip Stain
5.00 out of 53 Review(s)
You have no need for flashy adornments.
You’re the real thing.
And nothing is quite as sexy as authenticity.
Display your genuine confidence and beauty with Sexy Lips Seductive Lip Stain.
A sheer nude shade that brings out the “Oh!” in au naturel, Sexy Lips Seductive Lip Stain shows that you don’t have to play games to be truly intimate.
$36.00
Coming Soon – Irresistible Lip Stain
1.00 out of 51 Review(s)
The science of love is part of your DNA.
Let the world know it’s time for biology to take over with Sexy Lips Irresistible Lip Stain.
This energetic coral elicits excitement and hints at your willingness to experiment.
Don’t hold back.
Fuel the chemistry between the two of you with Sexy Lips Irresistible Lip Stain.
$36.00
Lip Stain Cleanser
4.50 out of 52 Review(s)
$18.00
Sexy Lips Kissable Kit – Seductive Nude
$138.00
Sexy Lips Kissable Kit – Playful Pink
$138.00
Coming Soon -Sexy Lips Kissable Kit – ELEGANCE
3.40 out of 55 Review(s)
$138.00
Seductive Nude Lip Stain
5.00 out of 53 Review(s)
You have no need for flashy adornments.
You’re the real thing.
And nothing is quite as sexy as authenticity.
Display your genuine confidence and beauty with Sexy Lips Seductive Lip Stain.
A sheer nude shade that brings out the “Oh!” in au naturel, Sexy Lips Seductive Lip Stain shows that you don’t have to play games to be truly intimate.
$36.00
Playful Pink Lip Stain
Flirt a little more.
Ask him to dance even when there’s no music playing.
Let out a giggle or, even better, share a great big belly laugh.
Sexy Lips Playful Lip Stain highlights your youthful, fun spirit.
Far from demure, this pretty pink extends an invitation to the game of love and hints at the uninhibited bliss of your kiss.
$36.00
Coming Soon – Alluring Bronze Lip Stain
5.00 out of 51 Review(s)
You don’t take no for an answer.
Set your sights on a new conquest with Sexy Lips Alluring Lip Stain.
This beautiful bronze shade commands attention as you claim your territory.
Embrace your reign as the empowered seductress that you are with Sexy Lips Alluring Lip Stain.
$36.00
FROM THE BLOG
Being beautiful doesn’t come from makeup. It’s not something you can put on. Having the latest handbag or high heels doesn’t make you beautiful either. And neither does losing those pesky five or ten pounds we always seem to be trying to shed. Real beauty shines from those who aren’t afraid to be who they…
We’re all looking for fast and easy ways to look and feel beautiful every day. That’s why Sexy Lips created its Kissable Kit, which combines all of the products to show you how to be beautiful in 4 simple steps!
A complete lip-care regime tucked inside an exquisite black quilted make-up bag, the Sexy…
While interest in animal testing alternatives is growing overseas, the sad fact is that many top cosmetics companies who manufacture in China, including L’Oreal, Garnier and Lanc?me, are currently required by the Chinese government to test their products on animals. While we are relentlessly committed to innovation, Sexy Lips strongly believes that testing on animals…
Never tried lip liner? It’s one of the easiest ways to enhance your natural beauty and control the application of Sexy Lips Lip Stain. Simply draw a thin line along the edge of your lips. Start at the center of the upper lip and work outward to contour and shape your lip line.
Hug the…
A staunch women’s advocate, Sexy Lips believes in sharing love & empowering women and giving back to the community. One of the organizations that we are proud to support is Opportunity International, a non-profit organization that invests in women by providing financial solutions and training for women living in poverty to transform their lives, their…
Today’s woman rarely sits still.
We’re constantly on the go, traveling for business and pleasure, running errands, exploring the world and chauffeuring children here and there.
Luckily you can keep you kisses sweet and lips healthy and looking great even then you’re on the move. Carry out your perfect kiss
with our Kissable Kit.
A complete…
While the eyes may be known as “the window to the soul,” a woman’s lips say a lot about her personality.
French fashion firm Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) even developed a guide regarding what the shape of a woman’s lips say about her personality.
While their insights are based more on market research and symbolism…
We are excited to introduce Sexy Lips, a revolutionary lip care line that allows you to share your love, not your lipstick.
Sexy Lips long-wearing lip stain doesn’t smudge, feather or flake – and it won’t dry your lips like traditional lip stains. Now you can put on your Sexy Lips and achieve your dreams…
We are so happy to have you as a member of the Sexy Lips Community and pleased that you’ve found our blog.
This is the place to find beauty and style insights, insider specials on Sexy Lips products, make-up tips and more. It’s also the place to share your Sexy Lips stories.
We want to…
The Sexy Lips woman looks and feels great from head to toe.
Her appearance is a priority, regardless of what she has on her to-do list.
Whether it’s carpool, date night, a dance recital or an important business meeting, the Sexy Lips woman’s hair, clothes, nails and especially her lips tell a story to everyone…
Why is it important to take proper care of our lips?
Here’s the science side: Human skin has three distinct layers: the stratum corneum, epidermis and dermis. The outer layer, or stratum corneum, on our lips is much thinner and more delicate than anywhere else on the body.
Lips also lack sebaceous glands, which typically…News, Commentary and Insights from the Flash Player and AIR Product and Engineering Teams
& Flash Player 10.1 Now Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux
Flash Player 10.1 Now Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux
Today I’m thrilled to announce that Adobe Flash Player 10.1 is now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. You can get it . Flash Player 10.1 for Android will be coming later this month – the beta release is currently available in the Android Market.
In this post, I’d like to share some of the top new PC-specific features, many of which have mobile implications as well, as I discussed in an earlier
about the engineering efforts behind Flash Player 10.1. In this post, I’ll cover the work we did to improve performance, power management and video, and discuss the new multi-touch and private browsing capabilities, as well as our work to provide a better Flash Player experience for Mac users.
Performance and Power Management
With Flash Player 10.1 we aligned our development efforts to create a single runtime that works across desktops and devices. Performance and power efficiency was a huge focus since different devices have varying sized processors and memory, and we needed to ensure Flash Player 10.1 would work across all of them. So we made a number of changes to Flash Player that directly translate to faster execution and reduced resource consumption. We achieved some large gains in reducing the amount of memory used at runtime, particularly for bitmap-intensive apps. The ActionScript virtual machine received some targeted optimizations, which directly benefit typed AS3 code. And, our release wouldn’t be complete if we didn’t improve the garbage collector – where we tuned its behavior to run more efficiently and better amortize its processing over the application’s lifetime.
As noted above, the team invested a lot of time in memory optimization. Tabbed browsing is common for PC users, who often have many pages open in their browser at the same time. This is a great timesaver but also uses up lots of RAM. With Flash Player 10.1, we added new functionality that detects when memory is running low. Now, content that runs in Flash Player will automatically shut down when the available memory is running low.
The Flash Player team made a number of improvements to conserve resources, reduce power usage and extend battery life. For example, Flash Player can now automatically reduce the power consumption for content running in the background on a non-visible browser tab to improve performance when users are multitasking. In cases where audio is playing in the background, playback fidelity is maintained.
Some significant changes were made to Flash Player 10.1 to re-architect the system for managing timers and events. Without going into the details here (Tinic Uro will share a post next week that covers this topic more comprehensively), the end result is that apps for Flash Player and Adobe AIR will use significantly less CPU when the content is idle and consume less power in the process. These improvements are most pronounced on Macs.
Video Enhancements
From hardware decoding to better buffering, p2p video, multicast and http streaming — there are many improvements in Flash Player 10.1 with regards to web video delivery and playback. For desktops, Flash Player 10.1 introduces hardware-based H.264 video decoding to deliver smooth, high quality video with minimal overhead across supported operating systems. Using available hardware to decode video offloads tasks from the CPU, improving video playback performance, offering smoother frame rates, and reducing system resource utilization.
The addition of HTTP Dynamic Streaming expands the delivery options for high quality live and on-demand media with full adaptive bitrate functionality. This new option enables media publishers to leverage standard HTTP networking infrastructure to help increase capacity, reach, and quality of service for video delivery using standards-based MP4 fragments. Using the , Flash developers can easily leverage this new technology to deploy your video much more quickly. You can download the free tools for HTTP Dynamic Streaming .
Peer-assisted networking and Multicast is available for Flash Player 10.1 by leveraging Real Time Media Flow Protocol (RTMFP), which enables peers on a network to assist in real time communication and content delivery over the web. Flash Player now supports peer-assisted networking groups, which allows an application to segment its users and send messages and data between members of the group. Application level multicast allows for one (or a few)-to-many streaming of continuous live video streams as well as real-time audio/video chat applications.
Enhanced RTMP streaming and buffering features will also greatly improve the video viewing experience for Flash Player users. Stream reconnect lets Flash Player 10.1 allow an RTMP stream to continue to play through the buffer even if the connection is disrupted, thereby making media experiences more tolerant of short term network failures and enabling uninterrupted video playback. When a connection is re-established, the stream resumes playback. Developers can add stream re-connection logic in ActionScript to re-establish server connection and resume streaming with limited disruption in the video.
New to Flash Player 10.1, Smart seek can easily make using Flash Player a DVR-like experience. Smart seek allows the video viewer to seek within a new “back” buffer so viewers can easily rewind or fast forward video without Flash Player calling back to the server, thus reducing the start time after a seek. Smart seek can speed up seeking performance of streamed videos and enable the creation of slow motion, double time, or “instant replay” experiences for streaming video. With buffered stream catch-up, developers can set a target latency threshold that triggers slightly accelerated video playback to help ensure that live video streaming stays in sync with real time over extended playback periods. Finally, Fast Switch benefits Dynamic Streaming with RTMP to improve switching times between bitrates, reducing the time to receive the best viewing experience for available bandwidth and processing speed. Users no longer need to wait for the buffer to play through, which can result in a faster bitrate transition time and an uninterrupted video playback experience, regardless of bandwidth fluctuations or client computing power.
Multi-touch
Many companies are beginning to rollout touch-enabled devices, and not just smartphones, but tablets as well as PCs like the HP Touchsmart. With Flash Player 10.1, you can take advantage of the latest hardware and operating system user interaction capabilities using a new set of ActionScript 3 APIs for multi-touch and native gesture events, creating the ability to interact with multiple objects simultaneously or work with native gestures, such as pinch, scroll, rotate, scale, and two-finger tap. Multi-touch may be one of the most important features for developers and designers creating new content with the Flash Platform, knowing your implementations may be easily extended to devices with touch capabilities. To get started using multi-touch with Flash Player 10.1, check out this .
Browser Privacy Mode
Flash Player 10.1 abides by the host browser’s private browsing mode (where local data and browsing activity are not cached on the local system) providing a consistent private browsing mechanism between SWF and HTML content. Private local shared objects (LSOs) behave like their traditional variants as long as Flash Player is in memory, and LSOs created during private browsing are removed when the user returns to conventional browsing mode. Existing shared objects are preserved but inaccessible until private browsing is turned off.
Mac-specific Improvements
Our Mac engineers, with some help from the Safari team, made significant changes to Flash Player for Macs. Here’s a partial list of the work we completed for Argo. First and foremost, Flash Player 10.1 is a full-fledged Cocoa app (though legacy Carbon support remains for some browsers that require it). We now leverage Cocoa events, use Cocoa UI for our dialogs, leverage Core Audio for sound, Core Graphics for printing support, and use Core Foundation for bundle-style text.
Mac performance was also an explicit focus for us. One improvement we made is the use of a double-buffered OpenGL context for improved full screen playback efficiency. We also investigated a number of compile-time optimizations using Xcode to improve our overall execution speed of Flash Player on Macs. Rendering performance was improved by our use of Core Animation. For Macs running OS X 10.6 or greater, we leverage the hardware acceleration in Core Animation to dramatically improve the efficiency of displaying web pages which combine both SWF and HTML content. The details and performance implications of the Core Animation work are outlined in Tinic’s . The overall performance improvements of Flash Player for Mac users will result in faster video playback, more efficient CPU utilization, and greater battery life.
As you can see, don’t let the version number fool you! Flash Player 10.1 is more than a “dot upgrade.” It was a monumental undertaking including some significant architectural improvements and a long list of enhancements that will help the more than 3 million Flash designers and developers continue to move web innovation forward. We can’t wait to see what you develop. Be sure to check out the new
and to learn more.
Additionally, today we announced the immediate availability of the Adobe AIR 2 runtime. Starting today, you can download and install the new version at /air/. Developers can now deploy applications built for
on Mac OS, Windows and Linux. Read more about AIR 2 on the
Paul Betlem
Flash Player Engineering
June 10, 2010
Copyright & 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated.
All rights reserved.Obama: Mandate is Not a Tax - ABC News
Pete Souza/Official White House Photo, Sept. 2009
President Obama signaled in our interview that he was prepared to address some of the concerns raised by key Senator Jay Rockefeller, who called the Baucus bill a “big middle class tax increase” this week.
That means he’ll support more subsidies for middle class families.
But in our most spirited exchange, the President refused to accept the argument that a mandate to buy health insurance is equivalent to a tax.
Here it is:
STEPHANOPOULOS:  You were against the individual mandate…
OBAMA:  Yes.
STEPHANOPOULOS:  …during the campaign.  Under this mandate, the government is forcing people to spend money, fining you if you don’t. How is that not a tax?
OBAMA:  Well, hold on a second, George. Here — here’s what’s happening.  You and I are both paying $900, on average — our families — in higher premiums because of uncompensated care.  Now what I’ve said is that if you can’t afford health insurance, you certainly shouldn’t be punished for that.  That’s just piling on. If, on the other hand, we’re giving tax credits, we’ve set up an exchange, you are now part of a big pool, we’ve driven down the costs, we’ve done everything we can and you actually can afford health insurance, but you’ve just decided, you know what, I want to take my chances.  And then you get hit by a bus and you and I have to pay for the emergency room care, that’s…
STEPHANOPOULOS:  That may be, but it’s still a tax increase.
OBAMA:  No.  That’s not true, George.  The — for us to say that you’ve got to take a responsibility to get health insurance is absolutely not a tax increase.  What it’s saying is, is that we’re not going to have other people carrying your burdens for you anymore than the fact that right now everybody in America, just about, has to get auto insurance. Nobody considers that a tax increase. People say to themselves, that is a fair way to make sure that if you hit my car, that I’m not covering all the costs.
STEPHANOPOULOS:  But it may be fair, it may be good public policy…
OBAMA:  No, but — but, George, you — you can’t just make up that language and decide that that’s called a tax increase.  Any…
STEPHANOPOULOS:  Here’s the…
OBAMA:  What — what — if I — if I say that right now your premiums are going to be going up by 5 or 8 or 10 percent next year and you say well, that’ but, on the other hand, if I say that I don’t want to have to pay for you not carrying coverage even after I give you tax credits that make it affordable, then…
STEPHANOPOULOS:  I — I don’t think I’m making it up. Merriam Webster’s Dictionary: Tax — “a charge, usually of money, imposed by authority on persons or property for public purposes.”
OBAMA:  George, the fact that you looked up Merriam’s Dictionary, the definition of tax increase, indicates to me that you’re stretching a little bit right now.  Otherwise, you wouldn’t have gone to the dictionary to check on the definition.  I mean what…
STEPHANOPOULOS:  Well, no, but…
OBAMA:  …what you’re saying is…
STEPHANOPOULOS:  I wanted to check for myself.  But your critics say it is a tax increase.
OBAMA:  My critics say everything is a tax increase.  My critics say that I’m taking over every sector of the economy.  You know that. Look, we can have a legitimate debate about whether or not we’re going to have an individual mandate or not, but…
STEPHANOPOULOS:  But you reject that it’s a tax increase?
OBAMA:  I absolutely reject that notion.
- George Stephanopoulos
Watch the full interview here:
You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer.
upgrade your browser in order to comment.
Please enable JavaScript to view the
About George StephanopoulosGeorge Stephanopoulos is anchor of ABC's "Good Morning America" and "This Week." He is also the network's chief political correspondent, reporting on political and policy stories for all ABC News broadcasts and platforms.Categories
Recent Politics Posts
You Might Also Like

我要回帖

更多关于 晓说morning call 的文章

随机推荐