anyone but a caring son or daughter是什么意思 could write a cheque.帮忙翻译一下这个句子,谢谢

高人帮忙翻译一下《cooler than me》的歌词_百度知道
高人帮忙翻译一下《cooler than me》的歌词
i could write you a song,and make you fall in love,i would already have you up under my arm.i used to pull all my tricks,i hope that you like this.but you probably won't,you think you're cooler than me.you got designer shades,just to hide your face and you wear them around like you're cooler than me.and you never say hey,or remember my name.its probably cuz,you think you're cooler than me.you got your 订浮斥簧俪毫筹桐船昆hot crowd,shoes on your feet,and you wear them around,like they ain't shit.but you don't know,the way that you look,when your steps make that much noise.see i got you,all figured out,you need everyone's eyes just to feel seen.but you make yourself nobody knows you even not know who you are coz' girl, your so vain,you probably think that this song is about you.don't you? don't you?if i could write you a song,and make you fall in love,i would already have you up under my arm.i used to pull all my tricks,i hope that you like this.but you probably won't,you think you're cooler than me.you got designer shades,just to hide your face and you wear them around like,you're cooler than me.and you never say hey,or remember my name.it's probably cuz,you think you're cooler than me.you got your hot crowd,switching your walk,and you don't even look when you pass by.but you don't know,the way that you look.when your steps makethatmuchnoise.and don't you dare act like you don't know,if i could write you a song,and make you fall in love,i would already have you up under my arm.i used to pull all my tricks,i hope that you like this.but you probably won't,you think you're cooler than me.you got designer shades,just to hide your face and you wear them around like,you're cooler than me.and you never say hey,or remember my name.its probably cuz,you think you're cooler than me
提问者采纳
if i could write you a song如果我能为你写首歌and make you fall in love并让你因此爱上我i would already have you up under my arm.那么我将早已经把你拥入我怀里了i used up all my tricks我用光了所有我的妙计i hope that you like this.我希望你能喜欢这些but you probably won't但你很有可能不会(喜欢)you think you're cooler than me.因为你认为你比我更酷you got designer shades你戴着时尚的墨镜just to hide your face and刚好遮住了你的脸you wear them around like你戴着它们就像you're cooler than me.你比我更酷and you never say &hey& or remember my name.你从不打招呼,或者记得我的名字its probably cause you think you're cooler than me.这很有可能是因为你认为你比我更酷you got your high brow你带着你自认的高修养shoes on your feet鞋子在你的脚上and you wear them around你穿着它们like they aint shit.好像它们不是廉价品but you dont know the way that you look但是你不知道when your steps make that much noise.当你抬步走时 发出声音时的样子shh, see i got youshh,(安静),看我总算搞明白你了all figured outyou need everyone's eyes just to feel seen.你需要众人目光,喜欢万众瞩目的感觉girl your so vain女孩你太自负了you probably think that this song is about you.你可能认为这首歌曲是关于你的dont you?是吗?dont you?是吗?if i could write you a song如果我能为你写首歌and make you fall in love并让你因此爱上我i would already have you up under my arm.那么我将早已经把你拥入我怀里了i used up all my tricks我用光了所有我的妙计i hope that you like this.我希望你能喜欢这些but you probably won't但你很有可能不会(喜欢)you think you're cooler than me.因为你认为你比我更酷you got designer shades你戴着时尚的墨镜just to hide your face and刚好遮住了你的脸you wear them around like你戴着它们就像you're cooler than me.你比我更酷and you never say &hey& or remember my name.你从不打招呼,或者记得我的名字its probably cause you think you're cooler than me.这很有可能是因为你认为你比我更酷you got your high brow你带着你自认的高修养switch your walk走路换着姿势and you dont even look when you pass by.当你路过的时候你都不正眼瞧but you dont know the way that you look但是你不知道when your steps make that much noise.当你抬步走时 发出声音时的样子shh, see i got youshh,(安静),看我总算搞明白你了all figured outyou need everyone's eyes just to feel seen.你需要众人目光,喜欢万众瞩目的感觉girl your so vain女孩你太自负了you probably think that this song is about you.你可能认为这首歌曲是关于你的dont you?是吗?dont you?是吗?if i could write you a song如果我能为你写首歌and make you fall in love并让你因此爱上我i would already have you up under my arm.那么我将早已经把你拥入我怀里了i used up all my tricks我用光了所有我的妙计i hope that you like this.我希望你能喜欢这些but you probably won't但你很有可能不会(喜欢)you think you're cooler than me.因为你认为你比我更酷you got designer shades你戴着时尚的墨镜just to hide your face and刚好遮住了你的脸you wear them around like你戴着它们就像you're cooler than me.你比我更酷and you never say &hey& or remember my name.你从不打招呼,或者记得我的名字its probably cause you think you're cooler than me.这很有可能是因为你认为你比我更酷and dont you dare act like you dont know (dont know)你怎么敢扮演着你不知道怎么一回事know whats upcause your nose is up.因为你的高傲im approaching up. pshh yup我慢慢接近like i cant give you winter in the summer就像我不能在夏天给你冬天or summer in the winter或者在冬天给你夏天miami in december12月的迈阿密trying to look bored in them diors. (diors)对他们的dior尝试表现无趣she probably iswas acting shallow untilshe find out how deep that my pockets is.她很可能是假装肤浅直到她发现我的口袋有多深mrs. pre-madonna预备麦当娜 夫人this is your reminder这里是你的提醒that i think you're fine我认为你还不错but im finer sean yup但是我更好的sean(sean penn,麦当娜的前夫)cause it sure seems (it sure seems)因为它毫无疑问看上去you got no doubts (you got no doubts)你一点也没犹豫but we all see (we all see)但是我们都看见了you got your head in the clouds (clouds)你在白日做梦if i could write you a song如果我能为你写首歌and make you fall in love并让你因此爱上我i would already have you up under my arm.那么我将早已经把你拥入我怀里了i used up all my tricks我用光了所有我的妙计i hope that you like this.我希望你能喜欢这些but you probably won't但你很有可能不会(喜欢)you think you're cooler than me.因为你认为你比我更酷you got designer shades你戴着时尚的墨镜just to hide your face and刚好遮住了你的脸you wear them around like你戴着它们就像you're cooler than me.你比我更酷and you never say &hey& or remember my name.你从不打招呼,或者记得我的名字its probably cause you think you're cooler than me.这很有可能是因为你认为你比我更酷
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁特别重要,请帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
特别重要,请帮忙翻译一下
3)如果不允许延迟交学费。我想问的是。我到英国后,无法支付学费,办理一张付给学校的汇票:我在8月27日办理了一张包括我的学费。我将在9月13日晚到学校。现在我有一个关于我的学费支付的问题。我也希望得到一些其他好的建议或解决办法:1)如果我在9月14日学校办理注册手续的那天,收款人是我自己,可能会带来一些汇率损失),会额外收滞纳金吗,然后办理分期付款?(我需要用人民币兑换英镑,这样可以吗邮件标题:我的硕士课程将在9月14日开学?2)如果我延迟了几天交学费,据已在英国的中国留学生讲,我将另外想办法再筹借33,会影响我办理其他的相关注册手续吗,马上办理这张汇票的解付手续、住宿费和生活费的汇票(中国银行签发的)?会影响我上课吗,可能需到几天时间我才能够拿到这笔款项,进而会影响到我支付学费和住宿费.33%的学费:关于学费支付的问题(急)内容
只要人工的,机器的不要再贴了
提问者采纳
As such, the recipient is myself? Will it affect me attending lectures, would I have to pay any late charges, will it affect registration and other relevant procedures.What I would like to inquire is . I will immediately cash this cheque once I am in the UK but I was told by fellow students that this will take a few days to process before I can get the money, which includes money for my tuition fees.Now I have issue with regards to my tuition fees payment, there could be a delay on my payment for my tuition fees and accomodation, and arrange to pay the subsequent amounts by installment. Would this be acceptable?3) If delay is not allow for the payment of tuition fees:I prepared a cash cheque (issued by Bank of China) on August 27.I
hope other nice suggestions and instructions are available as well?2) If I delay payment for a few days on my tuition fees, I will try to prepare a cash cheque of one-third of the tuition fees make payable to the university, accommodation and living expenses:1) If I cannot pay my tuition fees on time by September 14when I register for schoolMy master's course will starts on September 14 and I will be arriving at the school only in the evening of September 13? (I need to use the RMB to exchange for pounds, resulting in some exchange rate loss)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他11条回答
Subject: Regarding payment of tuition fees (Urgent)
My master's course will starts on September 14 and I will be arriving at the school only in the evening of September 13.
Now I have issue with regards to my tuition fees payment:
I prepared a cash cheque (issued by Bank of China) on August 27, which includes money for my tuition fees, accommodation and living expenses, the recipient is myself. I will immediately cash this cheque once I am in the UK but I was told by fellow students that this will take a few days to process before I can get the money. As such, there could be a delay on my payment for my tuition fees and accomodation.
Problems Related to Tuition Fee Payment
Dear Sir/madam,
I will arrive at university in the evening of September 13 while my master course starts the next day.
Now I am annoyed with the problems of the payment of the tuition fee.
In August 27, I applied for a draft (issued by Bank of China) which covers my tuition fee, accommodations and living expenditures and the beneficiary is right myself. As soon as I arrive in British, I will claim the draft at once. According to Chinese students in British, it may take several days before I can get the money and as a result my payment will be affected.
What I concern are:
1. If I fail to pay my tu...
About the Problem of Tuition Payment (Urgent)
My master courses will start on Sep.14th,and I'm arriving at school on the evening of Sep. 13th.
I have a problem of the tuition payment. I have transacted a bank draft(issued by Bank of China) whose payee is myself on August 27th for my tuition,accommodation and living expense.I'll cash it as soon as I get to Britain.But some Chinese students studying there told me that it will take me some days to get the money,which will influence the payment of the tuition and the living expense.Now the questions I concern are:
1)In case I fail to pay the tuition on September 14th I register for school,will my relat...
About the pay of tuition
My master courses will be started on 14th,September.And I need to get school the night before that day.
Now,I have a problem in the pay of my tuition:
I have transacted a bank draft(issued by China Bank) which includes my tuition,lodging fee and the cost of living.And the payee is myself.Once arrive in the UK,I removed the pay of the bank draft.According to the Chinese exchange students,it would cost several days to receive the money,so it might influence the pay of my tuition and lodging fee.
So I want to ask some questions:
1)If the day that I needing to transact my formalities I can't pay for the ...
我的硕士课程将在9月14日开学。我将在9月13日晚到学校。
现在我有一个关于我的学费支付的问题:
我在8月27日办理了一张包括我的学费、住宿费和生活费的汇票(中国银行签发的),收款人是我自己。我到英国后,马上办理这张汇票的解付手续,据已在英国的中国留学生讲,可能需到几天时间我才能够拿到这笔款项,进而会影响到我支付学费和住宿费。
我想问的是:1)如果我在9月14日学校办理注册手续的那天,无法支付学费,会影响我办理其他的相关注册手续吗?会影响我上课吗?
2)如果我延迟了几天交学费,会额外收滞纳金吗?
3)如果不允许延迟交学费,我将另外想办法再筹借33.33%的学费,办理一张付给学校的汇票,然后办理分期付款,这样可以吗?(我需要用人民币兑换英镑,可能会带来一些汇率损失...
My master courses will start on September 14. I will be on September 13 late to school.
Now I have one on my tuition payment problem:
On August 27th I dealt with a including my tuition, fees and living expenses of the draft issued by the bank of China (payee), is my own. I have been to England, and immediately the bills to pay formalities, the solution to Chinese students already in Britain, may need to a few days before I can get the money, which will affect my pay tuition and accommodation.
I want to ask is: 1) if I on September 14 school register, unable to pay tuition, will affect my handle other related to register formalities? Will a...
My master's course will be held September 14 school. I will be the evening of September 13 to the school.
Now I have a tuition payment on my problem:
August 27, I had a handle, including my tuition fees, accommodation and living expenses of the Bills of Exchange (Bank of China issued), the recipient is my own. I went to Britain, immediately after the payment processing procedures for the solution of this bill, according to Chinese students in the United Kingdom say that it may take a few days I will be able to get the money and thus affect my pay for tuition and accommodation fees .
My question is: 1) If I September 14 to register a scho...
Regarding tuition payment (Urgent)
My master courses will start on Sep. 14th,
I will arrive on Sep. 13th, in the night.
I have an issue with tuition payment.
I have ordered a P.O (Issued by Bank of China) on August 27 to cover my tuition, dormitory
fees and other living expenses, the recipients of this P.O is myself.
I shall cash this P.O as soon as I arrive in U.K and pay the relevant fees immediately.
However, according to some Chinese students who have been studying in the UK, it may take a couple of days for me to get the P.O. therefore, I may not be able to pay the fees on time.
My questions are:
1) Am I allowed to register fo...
My master the curriculum will begin school in September 14.I will arrive late the school in September 13.
Now I have one about mine school expense payment question:
I have handled one in August 27 including mine school expense, the hotel expense and the living expenses bank draft (Bank of China sign and issue), the payee is I.After I England, handle this bank draft the solution to pay the procedure immediately, according to said in England's Chinese foreign student, possibly must I only then be able to attain this fund to several days time, then can affect to me pays the school expense and the hotel expense.
I want to ask: 1) if I the school ...
My master's course will be held September 14 school. I will be the evening of September 13 to the school.
August 27, I had a handle, including my tuition fees, accommodation and living expenses of the Bills of Exchange (Bank of China issued), the recipient is my own. I went to Britain, immediately after the payment processing procedures for the solution of this bill, according to Chinese students in the United Kingdom say that it may take a few days I will be able to get the money and thus affect my pay for tuition and accommodation fees .
My question is: 1) If I September 14 to register a school day, u...
With regard to the issue of tuition fees
My question is: 1) If I S...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁anyone but a caring son or daughter could write a cheque.帮忙翻译一下这个句子,谢谢_百度知道
anyone but a caring son or daughter could write a cheque.帮忙翻译一下这个句子,谢谢
语境是有个老人过八十岁生日的时候,非常期待她女儿能回来,但是她女儿只是给她寄来了一张支票
意译:只会给父母钱的子女不是孝顺的子女,多谢:除了关心父母的子女以外! (*^__^*) 请及时采纳。 学习是一件愉快的事,任何人都会(给父母)开支票直译
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
谁关心儿子或女儿可以写一张支票
孝顺的儿女不会给父母开一张支票。 哦,那是大学英语一年级的课文里的一篇文章
答案ing:任何除了关心儿子或女儿的人可以写一张支票。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP