嘲笑别人,没问题用英语怎么说说?

嘲笑的英语翻译 嘲笑用英语怎么说 - 汉英词典 - 词典网词&典 汉语词典
&中英例句 &&& && &&嘲笑的英语翻译
嘲笑拼音:cháo xiào
真人读音英语解释: sneer中文解释:讽刺挖苦别人她大约从他们的笑容和声调上,也知道是在嘲笑她 && 相关词条:1. &2. &3. &4.makemerryover &5.runasawon &6. &7. &8. &9.scoutat &10.scoffat &11.jeerat &12.indulgeinaflingat &13. &14. &15. &16.sneerat &例句:诘问者的嘲笑打断了她的讲话。Hecklers interrupted her speech with jeering.他的懦弱的行为遭到了同事们的嘲笑。His cowardly behavior was laughed at by his colleagues.请不要嘲笑他。Please don't laugh at him.我觉得你嘲笑他说英语的方式刺伤了他的自尊心。I think you hurt his pride by laughing at the way he speaks English.不要嘲笑他。Don't laugh at him.人们嘲笑她,因为她常说傻话。People make fun of her because she always speaks foolishly.他对他们的嘲笑置之不理。He paid no attention to their sneers.关注词典网微信公众号:词典网,回复如:嘲笑英语,可方便查询:相关翻译 hoot sneering 【医】 catagelophobia taunt tauntingly tease\n【法】 mocker jeeringly scoffer sneer\n相关词组:\n
嘲 快速导航翻译推荐 【经】 labour union 【化】 backwash controller 【电】 interword space 【化】 arsenic fluoride 【医】 kabure 【计】 pun punched card input device 【计】 default task 【医】 lleonucleoprotein 【化】 methenamine hippurate 【计】 left-half digit英语怎么说中文俚语:“无语”用英语怎么说-闽南网
英语怎么说中文俚语:“无语”用英语怎么说
来源:搜狐教育
  Jessica在北京学汉语,她的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教她。今天是小北要问的:无语。
  J Xiaobei! You look upset. What happened?
  Yiru: 别提了!我有个朋友欠钱不还,拖了好长时间了,每次都找各种理由搪塞我!气死我了,以前我还和她理论,现在我简直是&简直是&无语了我!
  Jessica: I see. You're so tired of your friend's excuses that you are speechless.
  XB: Speechless? 原来这就是无语的意思。
  Jessica: Yes. For example, you can say "she was speechless after learning her boyfriend was dating another woman."
  XB: 哦,知道男友跟别的女生交往后,她气得说不出话来。
  Jessica: Exactly. Basically, you can use "speechless" to mean something so bad or so surprising that you don't know what to say.
  XB: I see. 跟你说,我认识一个女生,她特别虚伪,总是假惺惺地称赞别人,转过头来就说人坏话。Every time I see her being so fake, I'm speechless!
  Jessica: I bet you also roll your eyes!
  XB: Roll my eyes?
  Jessica: If you roll your eyes, you're showing that you don't believe someone or you aren't interested in what they're saying.
  XB: 哦,就是因为不相信或者不耐烦而翻白眼。这个说法真形象! 就在今天早上,I got an email saying I was selected to win 5 million dollars. It also asked for my bank account.
  Jessica: That's fishy! It must be a scam!
  XB: 我当然知道这是诈骗邮件了!I rolled my eyes when I read it! 不过你说,要是我哪天我真中了500万&
  Jessica: That would blow me away! Meaning I'd be really amazed!
  XB: 哦,to blow someone away就是使人大吃一惊,不过,这应该是用在形容什么好事儿的时候吧?
  Jessica: Exactly. For example, My new computer ran so fast it blew me away!
  XB: Or Jessica has so much cash hidden under her bed it blows me away!
  Jessica: What? Me? Cash? Now I'm rolling my eyes, Xiaobei!
  XB: 我来总结一下今天学的词:因为厌恶或者吃惊而无语,用 因为不耐烦或不相信而翻白眼是roll one' 某些好事让人大吃一惊用blow someone away.
炎炎夏日,骄阳似火,荷尔蒙碰撞,清新美人与热辣胴体,能否为你消去夏日的暑气。
48小时点击排行榜所以我们应该主动关心他人而不是嘲笑他人 的翻译是:Active caring so we should rather laugh at others 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
所以我们应该主动关心他人而不是嘲笑他人
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
So we should take the initiative to care about others and not laugh at others
So we should take the initiative to care about others and not laugh at others
Active caring so we should rather laugh at others
Therefore, we should be proactive rather than deride others caring for others
But therefore we should on own initiative care about other people ridicule other people
相关内容&a填写测试报告修改方案 Filling in test report revision plan & aYou can use an Apple ID for everything you do with Apple. 您能为您做与苹果计算机公司的一切使用苹果计算机公司ID。 & a管人才者首先应是人才,作为人力资源的开发者和管理者,肩负着培养、吸引、使用人才的重要职能。 The tube talented person first should be a talented person, took human resources the exploiter and the superintendent, shoulder the raise, the attraction, are using talented person's important function. & a考试期间正常休息 Test period normal rest & a Paladin  战士 & a这些东西add up要一百元 These thing add up takes 100 Yuan & a我想喝汤和粥 I want to eat Tang Hezhou & a我有全集 I have the complete works & acourse of the future 未来的路线 & a如果不能忍受 If cannot endure & a你的故乡我的远方 你的故乡我的远方 & a老人无奈的流泪 Old person's reluctantly bursting into tears & a也许是丈夫 Perhaps is the husband & a昨天我总算搞到票了 Yesterday I finally did the ticket & a阵营 Camp & a我决定主张推迟这次运动会 I decided advocated postpones this games & a你可以用笔记本记下你所犯过的错误。 You may use the notebook takes down you to violate the mistake. & a这样做能拉近朋友之间的关系 Does this can pull closer between friend's relations & a你明白嘛? You understand? & aVacuuming carpets 吸尘的地毯 & a你是老师,我怎么能比呢 You are teacher, how can I compare & a你是在餐厅用餐还是客房用餐? You are dine the guest room in the dining room to dine? & a这是格林高级中学学生活动情况的调查结果。 This is the Grimm senior middle school students moves the situation the investigation result. & a我不管懂不懂?我已经不知道该怎么办? No matter I cannot understand? I already did not know how should manage? & a在某些方面我真的很担心,但是,我爱写这部书,它对我是个震惊,一个难以言喻的震惊,尽管我知道过去了15年,我知道这系列书即将完结,但它对我仍然是个震惊。相反,我也很有成就感 I really very much worried in certain aspects, but, I like writing this book, it to me is a shock, explains with difficulty shock, although I knew 15 years, I had known this series book soon terminates, but it to me still was a shock.On the contrary, I also very much have the sense of achievement & a支付的货款 Payment loans & aPlays tenderly also with me very 也嫩戏剧与我非常 & acaptical captical & a时尚潮流的一字锁扣,透着几许怀古,几许俏皮。 A fashion tidal current character lock catch, passes several is permitting reflects on old times, several permits smart-alecky. & aWe,Unilever UK Export,Greyfriars,Lewinx Mead,Bristol,England,herewith certify that sweetyet Development Ltd.,Hong Kong isauthorised to sell the products of Denim.Weagree Sweetyet Develop 我们,单杆英国出口, Greyfriars, Lewinx Mead,布里斯托尔,英国,立即证明那sweetyet发展有限公司,香港isauthorised卖Denim.Weagree Sweetyet产品开发 & a水果盘(大中小) Fruit plate (major and medium small) & a汽车专用3D立体加厚型卡固脚垫,耐磨耐脏卡固防滑无毒无味,性价比高,是车友不错的选择 The automobile special-purpose 3D three-dimensional Canada thick card solid foot pad, bears the dirty card solid skid prevention wear-resisting non-toxic tasteless, the performance-to-price ratio is high, is Che Youbu the good choice & a胜利油田是一个以油气生产为主,集勘探、开发、施工作业、后勤辅助生产和多种经营、社会化服务为一体,专业门类齐全的国有特大型企业。 The victory oil field is one by the oil gas production primarily, the collection exploration, the development, the construction work, the rear service auxiliary production and the diversified management, the socialized service are a body, specialized class complete state-owned extra large type enter & aI disguise strongly, does not want to let you see my frailty! I ever do not cry in front of you, is because I do not want to admit defeat! 我假装强烈,不要让您看我的脆弱! 因为我不想要承认失败,我不在您前面哭泣,是! & a难以避免冲突 Avoids conflicting with difficulty & a新颖、独特、舒适、实用 Novel, unique, is comfortable, is practical & a她是一名空姐 She is a stewardess & acomplex loops 复杂圈 & a但非常辛苦 But extremely laborious & a等待你的到来 Waits for your arrival & a我从台湾那里得到的信息,他说他们能提供更加稳定可靠的产品,因为aldelo以前经常出问题,也没人解决,所以问题的关键是谁能帮你提供稳定的ALDELO和服务。 I information which obtains from Taiwan there, he said they can provide a stabler reliable product, because aldelo before has problems frequently, also nobody solution, therefore who the question key is can help you to provide stable ALDELO and the service. & a热学和热传导 Heat studies and heat conduction & aLive show circuit 现场展示电路 & aI will give you warm, who is going to warm me? 我将给您温暖,温暖我? & aplangt crops with the help of farm animals plangt庄稼在牲口帮助下 & aI don't love you any more,but it wouldn't be my world without you in it. 我不再爱您,但它不会是我的世界没有您在它。 & a在上几个星期我还发现周围的一切都还是新的 I also discover periphery the last several weeks all newly & a你先忙就好啦 You are first busy well & a比热容 Compared to heat capacity & a总体来说分为三个阶段 Generally speaking divides into three stages & aYou forgot that people live their lives with kindness 您忘记人们居住他们的生活以仁慈 & a你来啊 我让你咬 绝对不还手! 你来啊我让你咬绝对不还手! & alogins 注册 & awhen we put on the table diet delivery in your handsIn the morning 当我们在您的handsIn投入了桌饮食交付早晨 & a大阪市淀川区西中岛7-1-26 オリエンタル新大阪ビル4F Osaka settles Sichuan area Xizhong Island 7-1-26 オ リ エ ン タ ル new Osaka ビ ル 4F & a所以我们应该主动关心他人而不是嘲笑他人 But therefore we should on own initiative care about other people ridicule other people &当前位置: &
嘲笑某人的英文
英文翻译give sb the merry ha-halaugh sb. to scorn:&&&& m ...:&&&&a certain person:&&&&laugh at:&&&&give sb the raspberry:&&&&make mock of sb/sth make sb/ ...:&&&&laugh at one's mistake:&&&&laugh at:&&&&make fun of someone
相邻词汇热门词汇
嘲笑某人的英文翻译,嘲笑某人英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译嘲笑某人,嘲笑某人的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 问题的英语 的文章

随机推荐