给美国发了封邮件给我的回复是这些,这是什么意思啊?少女时代急急急急!!!

关于回复邮件礼貌性问题是这样的,我给对方发了一封附带简历的邮件,对方回复我说这周在美国旅行,下周会给我打电话,我出于礼貌想说好的,谢谢,但是人家回复我的是英文,我想用英文回复,怎么说,哪位大神来给我翻译一下,,出于礼貌性的用英文说:好的,谢谢。
Dear SirThanks for your email and it's my pleasure to take the opportunity. I will be more than happy to offer more help in the future. Best Regards,XXX
为您推荐:
Thank you so much
quickly reply
for you are quiet busy
中间的是客套话,,,,,,,
wish you enjoy your trip
very truly yours,
扫描下载二维码举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“假如你叫李明,现在给美国的姑姑发一封电子邮件,告诉她近5年来...”,相似的试题还有:
书面表达。假如你是李明,请你给你的网友孙海发一封电子邮件,告诉他你在老师的帮助下学习英语的一些变化和取得的进步&&&& 过去:1. 认为学英语就是学习语法规则和背单词;&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 不喜欢说英语;&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. 不愿意和同学练习对话。&&&& 现在:1. 经常上网阅读一些新的英语文章或找一些英语资料;&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 喜欢和同学用英语交流;&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. 对英语越学越感兴趣并取得了很大的进步。&&&& 注意:词数100左右。开头已给出,不计入总词数。Dear Sun Hai,&&&& Hello! I'm glad to send you an e-mail to tell you that I'm getting more and more interest in English.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
书面表达(满分25分)
假如你是李明,请你给你的网友孙海发一封电子邮件,告诉他你在老师的帮助下学习英语的一些变化和取得的进步过去:1. 认为学英语就是学习语法规则和背单词;2. 不喜欢说英语;3. 不愿意和同学练习对话。现在:1. 经常上网阅读一些新的英语文章或找一些英语资料; 2. 喜欢和同学用英语交流;3. 对英语越学越感兴趣并取得了很大的进步。注意:词数100左右。开头已给出,不计入总词数。Dear Sun Hai,Hello!I'm
glad to send you an e-mail to tell you that I'm getting more and more interest
in English.
第二节 书面表达假如你是李明,请你给你的网友孙海发一封电子邮件,告诉他你在老师的帮助下学习英语的一些变化和取得的进步过去:1.&认为学英语就是学习语法规则和背单词;2.&不喜欢说英语;3.&不愿意和同学练习对话。现在:1.&经常上网阅读一些新的英语文章或找一些英语资料;2.&喜欢和同学用英语交流;3.&对英语越学越感兴趣并取得了很大的进步。注意:词数100左右。开头已给出,不计入总词数。Dear&Sun&Hai,Hello!I’m&glad&to&send&you&an&e-mail&to&tell&you&that&I’m&getting&more&and&more&interest&in&English.                                                             如题…丫楼主为什么会知道类是因为那邮件中提到个地名俺不知道,所以搜了一下…结果有一位网友和我碰到类似的情况他是来自苏格兰的邮件而楼主是来自利比亚的(悲催的楼主)在信里都提到那么个地方…具体是怎么骗人我忘了…大概是利用境外汇款手续费比较高的手段骗钱吧…稍后贴上邮件…有高人帮我不…
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
    &&返回     回复   Hello   发件人: miliankofi   日(星期二) 凌晨5:36     Hello   Compliment's of the season,   How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant
  不要回复不就行了么,你都知道是诈骗邮件了。我都是直接删除了。。。
  不关你事就不管啊……
和你没关系的 不用理会! 为啥为要回复呢?
  = =|||    明知诈骗还回复,是怕人家不知道这个邮件后面有个活人哦(─.─|||
  每次开邮箱里面都有十几封这种邮件…
  重新贴过这是第一封Hello
发件人:miliankofi
日(星期二) 凌晨5:36
Compliment's of the season,
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is Milian Kofi, I just went Through your profile today and I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more, so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love here is my private mail can you mail me so that we will talk
  不是主要是丫个贱人欺骗我的感情,我以为真的可以通过和老外交流提高自己的英语水平…顺便也给大家提个醒…楼主不是第一个人也绝不是最后一个
  mjfan_ 08:37:12
  每次开邮箱里面都有十几封这种邮件…
……………
不是吧我是第一次碰到这样的。难道那些人不是一伙的吗…这么有默契都往一个邮箱里发
  然后第一封邮件中附了那丫的两张照片…我想吐槽下…丫就不能发张漂亮的图吗?(条件有限我贴不上照片供大家欣赏她的天人之资)
  第二封:I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.
发件人:miliankofi24
日(星期三) 晚上6:35
My Dearest Love
Compliments of the day.
Dear am very happy in your reply mail to my email.How is your day today?.Hope fine. My New Friend, My name is Miss milian kofi i was born on 14th Juily 1987(24) years old, i am single and never married, 5ft 10 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes. Dear i am fromLiberiaWest Part of Africa and presently i am residing in the camp here inDakar Senegalas(这个就是丫用和别人一样的地址) a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.The name of my father isDr LeonardKofi and He was the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father with my mother incold bloodwith two of my brothers and my younger sister.
My Dearest One, It's only me that is alive now, because i wasn't around when this was happen, i was in my First years studing SOCIAL SCIENCE IN THEuniversity of liberiaand i managed to move from my country liberia to the following West Part of Africa countrySenegalwhere i am living now in a camp as a refugee.Dear about my hobbies, I like reading Books, Writting, watching movies, world news and Or football, So i will like you to tell me more about yourself, Your Hobbies, Your features, Like and Dislike, My lovely one, below is my picture attached, so i will equally like to see your pictures too, so that we can move from there, because friend Or relationship is what keep two Or more peoples together, If they could be able to understand each other very.
Thanks and God bless you, hope to read from you soonest,and have a nice day.
Yours New Friend
  看到现在没看出什么,不想回不回不就行了
  第三封
PLEASE READ AND GET BACK TO ME.
发件人:miliankofi24
日(星期六) 下午5:38
My Dearest Loved
How was your day hope fine.?.Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only for a few days of the week. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.I don't have any relative now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Michael Joel who is the pastor of the (Christ Citizen Church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because, the camp have two hostels one for men and the other for women.
ThePastorsTel number is ( +221-771-714-099 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this,i have my Late Father's Personal STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT with my name as next of kin and DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me which i will send to you latter,
  第三封下
because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in bank
In which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.7 M (Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars ). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you and continue my life and education. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a woman of vision,truth and hardworking.
My favourite language is English and i speaks English very fluently.My choosing you is question i know you must ask and i think it is a good question.I have two reasons for choosing you, i chooses you because it is the will of God.And i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life.the day i wrote you first,i picked up three addresses from a site and i prayed over it with my reverend.He brought three pieces of papers and wrote three email addresses on them and fold them,he asked me to pick one and i picked your email address,then i decided to write you and i also believe that it is the will of God.
Mean while i will like you to call me by2pmmy time like i said i have a lot to tell you.
waiting to here from you soon, and have a wonderful day.
Yours Beloved One
  明明知道是诈骗邮件,直接删了不就行了,有什么可回复啊!这也值得发帖问。。。。
  怎么记着以前见过一张这样的帖子  楼主说老外开始和他交朋友  过了几天说自己遇到什么什么事情了  好想要钱还是怎么样的??记不清了  有见过那张帖子的同学吗
  确实前两封没看出什么由头…就以为是封单纯的交友邮件…楼主个白痴不屁颠颠的用word敲好字回她…没想到丫第三封就露出了丑恶嘴脸…她以为中国人就这么好骗
  你们被骗后难道不气愤…就这样被耍难道不会不甘
  楼主,我也遇到过...
  楼主说老外开始和他交朋友
  过了几天说自己遇到什么什么事情了…………没错个贝戋人就是这样…先说交友再说自己家全死光光(该你全家就该这样可惜就留你这么号贱人)…然后说自己多惨要我寄钱给她买airtiket cao 老娘还一穷学生哪有钱、老娘连飞机场都没进过还我给她付飞机票钱凭毛啊…还扔一串号码给我叫我打电话给她
  为什么要回?
  作者:hyq_mazuli_jenny 09:37:39
  楼主,我也遇到过...
  ………然后你是如何处理的
  我之所以要回是丫欺骗我的感情…要是我没有认真的一个字一个字回我也会就算了…估计我是被六级给弄傻了!才会回…难道你们不好奇接下来她还会干毛吗
  难道没有人帮忙想下如何回第三封信吗?丫已经问我要钱了!
  那个死外国人竟然敢在邮箱里开那么高的价钱…单位还是doller外国人真不把钱当钱看…说她之所以选上我是the will of god 要真是这样我可要好好问候一下上帝了
和骗子聊这么久,你也别来天涯问了,自动去汇款算了。          
  楼主的六级应该重新学一下,虽然百分之百是骗人 不过第三封信的意思你有点搞错了
  什么交友信件的一律不理
  哈哈!悲催的楼主啊,我承认我曾经和你一样,也以为是什么交友的,虽然我也过了六级,但有些词还是不会,于是上金山词霸。然后还很认真的一句一句翻译回复对方,我cao,差不多也是第三封,就露出马脚 了,还发一照片,不过发给我的似乎是一个美女照,那什么,似乎也留了一串号码让我打。等我发现是骗人的以后,我就没回了。哪位高人知道怎么报复的,说来听听,让偶也解解恨,想我一句一句地翻译英语我容易吗我。
  直接上第三封跟楼主的比对一下:  MY Dearest love   I am glad to write to you again, Hope you are fine.  dearrest .I thank God for you.Your message was a bit relief for me. May God protect you for me.     In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace
and with your help I will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.     The only person I have now is
Rev. Steven who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp
(CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION).The pastors e-mail adress is (revadam_)      He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is (3589) .Feel free to call
me through his number. If
you call and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel.
  As a refugee here I don''t have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.     Please listen to this,I have my late father''s statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in London which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.3(Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars).     So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it we can travel to europe and live there. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.     So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to
yourself and don''t tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these information due to the trust I deposed on you.I like honest, understanding
and God fearing people,truthful and a man of vision,
and hardworking.     My favourite language is english but our language is Nubian and Nilo-Hamitic but I speak english very fluently because both my father and mother studied in europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have alot to tell you.  Have a nice day and think about me.  Awaiting to hear from you soon  yours Prisca.
  果断发现我和楼主是同一封邮件。。。。。。。或者说是差不多。。。。
  @风中有海  16:59:38    直接上第三封跟楼主的比对一下:    MY Dearest love    I am glad to write to you again, Hope you are fine.    dearrest .I thank God for you.Your message was a bit relief for me. May God protect you for me.    ......  -----------------------------  他们骗人也不换一下连地名都用一样的以为中国人那么笨呀
  那个老外发了第四封信给我标题那是多么的红果果的呀直接叫我去CONTACT THE BANK以下是她的回信  My Beloved one,    My dear i want to thank for all your effort and love towards me, you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face,i like you very much and i want you to know that before i contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to be with.  Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the extence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this informations!.    I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only advice they gave me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this informations below,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $4.7 million dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.  The contact information of the bank are as follows,    C.B.A.O  Contact Person, DR BROWN MAX  Director Foreign Operations/Transfer Manager  ()  ()  PHONE: Tel/(+221/773/344/928)  Fax ::::::(+221/773/344/928)      Information About The Deposit Code Are As Follows.  Name of The Depositor, Dr.Leonard Kofi  Next Of Kin Milian Kofi,  Amount $4.7 Million US Dollars)  Exco Account Number is ALC 643I/QA/71/B.  Nationality Liberia.    Contact them now on how to transfer the $4.7 million  dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.I have maped out 15% for your assistance My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money,    As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country  Awaiting to hear from you soonest! please try to contact the bank immediately,    Yours forever in loved 下面附赠那位美女玉照
  玉照一二奉上
  玉照二奉上  
  多么销魂呐!!!就算我是个男的我也不会对她感兴趣的  竟然开口要我给她4。7milliom她以为我是多么有钱的银呀如果我的巩不差的话那是4百多万美元哟
  不理就好了 我收到快一百封了 之前还当锻炼英语看一遍 后来看都不看了 哈哈哈哈
  @mythical_tao  11:16:12    楼主的六级应该重新学一下,虽然百分之百是骗人 不过第三封信的意思你有点搞错了  -----------------------------  哦 我没仔细看六级不是都是要求一目十行嘛认真看一下知道了理解错了  
  丫是要给我那么多钱我终于理解了
  这些信里语法错误一堆堆,根本不是英文母语的人写的,这样怎么能锻炼英文?不要看到英文就激动啊…老外也分三六九等的…     ★ 发自天涯iPhone客户端-百读不倦
  骗子就是骗子,不分国界的,外语靠邮件交流也是学不出什么名堂的,即使qq即使MSN也没有什么名堂。
  回复用汉语拼音骂他。
  LZ,你要是做外贸就知道了,平均每周大概得收到个7-8封的 很正常
  我擦,没想到出发点都一样啊,不过我和我同事分析了第一封就明显知道那是骗子了
  寂寞的外国男男女女需要你的支持和关怀。
  是不是LZ被人报复,邮箱被人发到国外的&交友&网站上了
  这个信,一看就不是老外写的。。。
  语言这么弱智
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规当前位置:
>>>假如你是新华中学的学生李华,你的美国朋友Tom一周前给你发电子邮..
假如你是新华中学的学生李华,你的美国朋友Tom一周前给你发电子邮件,询问你暑假里的打算,但你因准备期末考试未能及时回复。请根据以下要点给他回封邮件:未及时回信的原因;你假期的打算(如做兼职、旅行、做志愿者等)注意:1. 词数:120-150; 2 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
题型:写作题难度:中档来源:不详
I’m glad to receive your email, and I am sorry I couldn’t reply in time since I have been preparing for the final exam recently. In your email, you asked me about my plan of the summer holidays. If it comes to a choice, I prefer to go travelling.First, I would spend a couple of days in Japan not only to enjoy the delicious food, but to learn about people from a different cultural background. Second, walking through a well-known national park is another must on my list, where I can appreciate the creations of nature and relax myself. Finally, I would visit some museums which should not be missed to broaden my horizon as well as enriching my knowledge. All in all, travelling is the best choice to recharge ourselves and get ready for the new challenges. Let’s just pack our suitcases and start our trip! Best wishes. Yours,Li Hua试题分析:本文是篇邮件应用文,内容提示较简洁,只是框架,但学生容易把握写作要求和写作目的。考生在写作之前必修认真审题,首先要注意文章的时态,用一般现在时和将来时。人称用第一和第二人称。根据写作要求文章分三段来写。第一段首先对不能及时回复邮件表示歉意并表明原因,之后提出自己的打算。第二段重点描述自己的具体计划和想法。第三段总结全文。再有就是不能根据材料逐字逐句的翻译应该注意句子的衔接,以提高作文的档次。【亮点说明】文章要点齐全,表达思路明确,知识点运用恰当到位,文中使用了非常好的短语和句子为文章增色不少,比如in time, prefer to go travelling, cultural background, broaden one’s horizon, enrich one’s knowledge等。还运用了现在完成进行时since I have been preparing for the final exam recently;to do做目的状语not only to enjoy the delicious food, but to learn about people from a different cultural background;定语从句where I can appreciate the creations of nature and relax myself;which should not be missed to broaden my horizon as well as enriching my knowledge.等等。并注意了句子的衔接如:first, second, finally, all in all等。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“假如你是新华中学的学生李华,你的美国朋友Tom一周前给你发电子邮..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文的概念:
提纲作文就是把文章的情景和内容要求分成块,以条目的形式列出以进行写作。提纲作文写作要领:
第一步:审题: 审题是否清楚是一篇书面表达成功与否的关键所在,在整个写作过程中起着决定性作用。审好题会让我们做到“磨刀不误砍柴工”,审题时要做到以下几点: (1)审要求:书面表达试题一般都由“情景”和“要求”两部分构成。“情景”中包括所写材料的目的、对象、时间、地点、内容等,一般在书面表达题的前半部分;而“要求”一般在书面表达的后半部分,以“注意”形式给出,实际上是对考生提出的要求。因而考生对于题目所提供的说明,应认真分析、反复推敲,搞清提出的内容要求,抓住所要表达的信息点。 (2)审文体:高考书面表达的体裁一般有三大类:记叙文、说明文和应用文,具体形式有便条,日记,通知,书信,人物、事情、情景故事的描写,看图说话,缩写,扩写,改写等。审题时要审清文体,注意格式上的不同,避免出错。 (3)审人称:审查书面表达题干中隐含的读者对象和撰写人,即搞清楚此篇文章是“由谁写给谁”的。写稿人是谁一般都已明确指出,给出形式假设环境中的“某人”,如“假设你是李华”,写作时即用第一人称“我”,即李华。而读者对象有时没有明示,要考生自己去进行判断。 (4)审时态:根据情景判断短文需要的主体时态,即搞清楚要写的是什么时候的事,过去的就用过去时。比如日记,是叙述过去发生的事情,自然用过去时;通知多用将来时。 第二步:抓中心,列要点,列出写作提纲: 写作文时,一定要切题,抓住中心,紧扣要点。不要任意发挥,画蛇添足,也不要丢三落四,要点不全。通过对众多提示或图画、图表的观察和分析,获取与写作内容有关的主要信息,并按一定的逻辑顺序排列起来,找出最密切相关的要点,列出写作提纲。 第三步:选词组句:在体裁明确、中心突出、要点清晰的前提下,应该选择自己最熟悉、最有把握的词语、句型,将要点逐条表达出来。表达时应该综合运用所掌握的知识,避开生僻的词汇,并克服母语的干扰,按照英语的习惯方式,用地道的英语表达出来,力求做到语言准确无误。 第四步:连句成篇:根据要点选词组句,然后按照篇章结构连句成篇。在这一过程中要注意选择恰当的表示并列、递进、因果或转折意义的过渡词,把所有要点、句子连接起来,使句与句意思连贯,结构衔接,力求准确生动、条理清楚。 第五步:复查纠错: 通读全文,检查内容是否符合要求,要点是否齐全,格式是否正确,词数是否合乎要求。最主要的是要检查句子是否符合英语习惯,句型是否正确,语法是否正确(包括句子结构、时态、语态、主谓一致等),检查单词是否误写、少写,习语搭配是否得当等,以及字母大小写、标点符号是否正确等,这就要求考生在定稿认真检查,仔细核对,及时发现并改正问题,保证要点齐全,句子完整通顺,力争减少失误。 第六步:书写规范,卷面整洁:书面表达不仅反映在表达内容上,也反映在书面形式上。一定要注意单词拼写正确,书写规范,字迹工整,卷面力求整洁,正确使用标点符号,使别人看起来耳目一新,具有整体美感,从而提高自己的得分档次。
发现相似题
与“假如你是新华中学的学生李华,你的美国朋友Tom一周前给你发电子邮..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 少女时代急急急 的文章

随机推荐