根据汉语句子翻译提示完成下列句子 1.丹是我们班最高的男孩儿。 Dan is ____ ____ ____ in our class.

根据汉语提示完成下列句子。 1.这家超市的东西最便宜。 for use in the superm_百度知道
根据汉语提示完成下列句子。 1.这家超市的东西最便宜。 for use in the superm
根据汉语提示完成下列句子。
1.这家超市的东西最便宜。
for use in the supermarket____
2.这个小镇哪家饭店是最好的
which restaurant is__ __in this town?
3.为什么你这样认为?
__ __you think so?
4.这个电影院有最舒服的座位
this cinema has...
我有更好的答案
Why do you4.popular1.is the cheapest2.the most comfortable5.the best3
采纳率:28%
1.the most important2.the best3.What do4.the most comfortable5.pupoler like
is the cheapest
the most comfortable
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。> 【答案带解析】根据汉语提示完成下列句子。(每空1分,满分15分) 1._________ __...
根据汉语提示完成下列句子。(每空1分,满分15分)1._________ __________ trees is ________ to human beings, animals and plants.砍树对人类、动物和植物都是有害的。2.Great changes _________ __________ __________ in my hometown in the past few years.3.Nowadays the Internet_________ _________ _________ in many fields of our life.如今互联网在我们生活中的许多领域被广泛使用。4.He stayed up late last night, so he ________ _________ this morning.他昨天晚上熬夜,因此他今天上午很困。5.The girl _______ _______ _______ ________ and smiled, and then she began her speech.那个女孩深吸了一口气并微笑,然后她开始演讲。 
1.Cutting down, harmful
2.have taken place
3.is widely used
4.feels / felt sleepy
5.took a deep breath
试题分析:
1. down tree。对....有害be harmful to。动词短语cut down tree做主语,应使用它的动名词形式...
考点分析:
考点1:汉译英
基本句型 :&
主谓结构 & &主系表结构 & &主谓宾结构 & & 主谓+双宾语结构 & 主谓+复合宾语结构 &there be 结构 &&
& & &英语高考并无汉译英试题,我们为什麽还要练?
& & &中国人学英语不是为了实现中英文的互相转换吗?培养学生在讲英语的国家的生存能力难道是中国基础教育的任务吗?&
& & &汉译英能力的提高,定会促进英语书面表达能力的提高。因为,当我们做翻译练习时,始终会对中英文的差别保持警觉,而这正是学习外语的最佳心理状态。要知道,鹦鹉学舌,事倍功半。而当今的外语教学完全排斥母语和翻译的做法是不对的。我们可不要做 throw out the baby with the bath water 的傻事了。
相关试题推荐
口语运用。 在下面对话的空白处填入适当的语句,使对话意思完整、通顺。(每题2分,满分10分)A: Hello, sir. May I talk with you in English?B:1._________________________________A: I’ve learnt English at school for three years. But I have very few chances to talk with the English-speaking people. So I want to practice my oral English.B: Oh, you can speak English very well.A:2.____________________ By the way, 3.______________________________________B: No, I’m not from America. I’m a student from Australia.A: 4._________________________________________B: I’ve been in this city for only three months.A: I see. 5._______________________________B: Yes. I like it very much. It’s a beautiful city.A: Thank you. I’m glad you like it. 
Once Goethe, the great German poet, was walking in a park. He was thinking about something when he noticed he came to a very, very narrow road. Just at that time, a young man came towards him from the other end of the road. It was too narrow for both of them to pass through at the same time. They stopped and looked at each other for a while. Then the young man said rudely, “I never make way for a fool.” But Goethe smiled and said, “I always do.” Then he turned back quickly and walked towards the end of the road.1.Where was Goethe walking?________________________________________________________________2.Who came towards Goethe from the other end of the road?________________________________________________________________3.Was the road too narrow for both of them to pass through at the same time?________________________________________________________________4.Did the young man make way for Goethe?________________________________________________________________5.Who turned back quickly and walked towards the end of the road?________________________________________________________________ 
How do you get your pocket money? How do you spend it? Let’s see the different answers from a Chinese boy, Li Wei and an Australian boy, James.★ Where do they get their pocket money?Li WeiJames* Pocket money from parents: 20 yuan* Selling old newspapers at home: 20 yuanTotal: 40 yuan a week* Working in a local supermarket as a cashier95 Australian dollars a week★ How do they spend their pocket money? Li WeiJamesFood and drinks* 9 yuan for breakfast* 9 yuan for Coke and other drinks* Lunch on the weekdays* Pizza on the weekends20 Australian dollarsFor fun* 10 yuan for newspapers or books* 5 yuan for taking photos with classmates* Going out to play with friends* Going to the cinema15 Australian dollarsTelephone* 50 yuan for a phone card that can last about one yearAbout 1 yuan a week* The mobile phone bill10 Australian dollarsTotal34 yuan a week45 Australian dollars a week1.We know that Australian boy gets his pocket money __________.A. by selling old newspapersB. from his parentsC. by working in a supermarket2.James can save __________ a week.A. 45 Australian dollarsB. 50 Australian dollarsC. 40 Australian dollars3.Li Wei usually __________ for fun.A. goes out with friendsB. takes photosC. goes to the cinema4.After reading the diagram, we can infer(推断) that __________.A. Li Wei spends money on breakfast more than on drinksB. James doesn’t need to pay money for his mobile phone billC. students in different countries get and spend their pocket money in different ways5.Which of the following is true according to the passage?A. Li Wei spends about 34 yuan a week in total.B. James never goes to the cinema.C. James spends 15 Australian dollars on food and drinks. 
A famous teacher was speaking to the students at our school. He began his lesson by holding up a ?100 bill. Then he said to the three hundred students, “Who would like this ?100 bill?” The students began to put up their hands at once.Then he said, “I am going to give this ?100 to one of you, but first, let me do this.” He then made the bill into a ball. Then he said, “Who wants it now?” The hands went back into the air.“Well,” he said, “What if I do this?” and he dropped it on the floor and stepped on it. He picked up the dirty, crumpled bill and said, “Who still wants it?” Hands went back into the air.“My friends,” he said, “you have learned a valua&#ble lesson today. No matter (无论) what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not go down in value (价值). It was still worth ? l00!”Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crum&#pled, and stepped on by the chances we take and the things that happen to us. We feel as if we are worth nothing. But remember, no matter what has happened to you, you will never lose your value: you are always valuable to those people who love you. Your value doesn’t come from what you do or whom you know, but WHO YOU ARE.You are special and valuable. Don’t ever forget it!1.Even though it was dirty, the money _______.A. still went up in valueB. was worth nothingC. didn’t go down in value2.We are always valuable to the people _______.A. who pay usB. who love usC. who hate us3.Your value doesn’t come from what you do but _______.A. who you knowB. who made youC. who you are4.The sentence “Hands went back into the air” means “_______”.A. the students put up their hands againB. the students put down their handsC. the students put their hands behind their backs again5.Why did the famous teacher use a ?100 bill at his lesson?A. Because he wanted to make the bill into a ball.B. Because he used to drop a bill on the floor and stepped on it.C. Because he wanted to make the students know what value was. 
John was well known in his village as a mean(吝啬的) man. One day, he said to a poor hungry boy, “I will give you three meals and twenty-five pence if you are willing to do a day’s work for me.” The boy agreed. But in fact, he was more interested in the meals than the money.“You can have breakfast,” said John, “and then you can start work.” After John gave the boy a very small breakfast, he said, “Now you can have your lunch. This will save us a lot of time.” The boy agreed and had a poor lunch. Then John said, “What about having dinner now?”When the boy finished his dinner, John looked very pleased and said, “Now you can do a long day’s work.” “Sorry,” said the boy as he stood up to leave John’s house, “I never work after dinner.”1.The boy agreed to work for John because he wanted to __________.A. work hardB. get foodC. help John2.What did the boy get from John at last?A. Three small meals and no money.B. Three big meals and twenty-five pence.C. Threesmall meals and twenty-five pence.3.After dinner the boy __________ for John.A. did all the workB. did somethingC. didn’t work4.We know from the passage that John would feel ________ about the boy at last.A. angry
C. sorry5.John let the boy have meals first because he wanted to let the boy ________.A. go home earlyB. thank for his goodnessC. have more working hours 
题型:翻译
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 ManFen5.COM. All Rights Reserved.根据汉语提示完成下列句子(很简单)_百度知道
根据汉语提示完成下列句子(很简单)
1.他希望我尽快给他写信。
He hopes _______ _______to him soon
2.西德尼的父母拥有一家中式餐厅。
Sidney’s parents______ a ______ ________.
3.他在信里附上了什么?
What did he _______ ______ in his letter?
4.一些单词以元音音素开头。...
我有更好的答案
have Chinese restaurant3. far away from9. attach to41. me write2. delicious food10. has hair eyes8. begin with5. an honest6. speak any more7
采纳率:35%
has / hair / eyes8, start with5, an honest6, speak / at all7; Chinese Restaurant3, add on41, I write2, have &#47
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
汉语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。根据汉语提示完成下列句子。
1. 我有一个名叫Mary的朋友。
I ___________ a friend ___________ Ma_百度知道
根据汉语提示完成下列句子。
1. 我有一个名叫Mary的朋友。
I ___________ a friend ___________ Ma
根据汉语提示完成下列句子。
1. 我有一个名叫Mary的朋友。
I ___________ a friend ___________ Mary.2. 我的姐姐比我高。
My sister is ___________ ___________ I.3. 在你家里有多少人戴眼镜?
___________ ___________ people wear glasse...
我有更好的答案
1. named& 2. taller than& 4. W do &5. H 3. How many&nbsp
采纳率:64%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。继续查找其他问题的答案?
其他答案(0)
找答案神器
上学吧找答案app
您可能感兴趣的
1根据汉语提示完成下列句子。1. 吃烧烤食品会增加患癌症的风险。&&&Eating baked food can _________ of cancer.2. Maria远离甜的食品.&&&Maria ________ food that tastes sweet.3. Grace 更喜欢能表演安静、轻柔歌曲的组合。&&&&Grace _________ groups _________ play quiet and gentle.4. 如果我是你的话,我就去向老师求助。&&&&If I ________ you, _________ ask the teacher .5. 那本笔记本一定是李宁的,他的名字在上面的。&&That notebook ________&to Li Ning. His name is on it.2根据所给汉语提示,完成下列句子,每空一词。1. 我希望某一天能见到迈克尔·乔丹。&&I hope _________ _________ Micheal Jordan some day.2. 这是一个有关梦想的调查,全中国成千上万的学生参与了这项活动。&&This is a survey about dreams, _________ _________.&&thousands of students _________ China _________ _________.3. 下个假期你要去哪儿?&&_________ would you like to go _________ your next _________?4. 在新加坡坐地铁观光是最容易的。&&&It’s the _________ to get _________ Singapore by subway.5. 住在纽约是很昂贵的。&&&_________ in New York is quite _________.3翻译句子。1. 首先,对我而言,听懂老师的话并不容易。&&&__________, it wasn't easy for me to understand the teacher.2. 为什么你不参加英语俱乐部来练习你的英语呢?&&&__________&join an English club to practice your English?3. 玛丽靠和朋友合作学习数学。&&&Mary studies math by __________ friends.4. 使我惊奇的是,他通过了这次考试。&&&__________, he passed the exam.5. 放弃就是浪费时间。&&___________ is a waste of time.6. 学习语音的方法之一是通过听磁带。&&&One of the ways to learn pronunciation is __________.7. 我们应如何处理这些文件呢?&&&&How __________ we __________&these files?8. 她说她总是犯语法错误。&&&She says that she is always ___________.9. 他爸爸常以他的漂亮的字为自豪。&&&&His father often ___________ his beautiful handwriting.10. 我已下决心去改掉坏习惯。&&&&I have to __________ give up the bad habits.4根据汉语完成句子,每空一词。1. 自从去年以来,那些学生就在踢足球。&&The students have been ___________ football ___________ last year.2. 昨天晚上你们做作业多长时间?&&How long __________ you ___________ your homework last night?3. 歌手们唱歌的目的是为慈善机构筹集资金。&&The singers are singing to __________ money __________ the charity.4. 我们学校有一百五十多名教师。&&There are __________ __________ a hundred and fifty teachers in our school.5. 如果我成为一名律师,我就能帮助人们。&&If I __________ a lawyer, I will be bale to help people.

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语句子翻译 的文章

随机推荐