it's my pressure的确切的意思意思

英语作文演讲稿“less pressure ,better life”80词_百度知道
英语作文演讲稿“less pressure ,better life”80词
My mother agreed with me at last. My parents want me to be the top student in class. Last Monday eveningLess Pressure, too. I&#39. I really felt tired, I had a talk with my mother. Tt get on well with their classmates!Pressure is a serious problem in today's world.That’s all, while others may worry about their exams. So I think
conversation with parents is
necessary to solve the problem. Students in our class are under too much pressure. I
needed time to relax. Some students can&#39. I told her Im always under pressure. So they send me to all kinds of after-classes at weekends, Better LifeHello, boys and girls
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
less pressure,better life
Hello,boys and girls.
Pressure is a serious problem in today's world,students in our class are under too much pressure.
It's common that students are under pressure because of their study,They are expected to be successful in future by their parents and teachers so they must study hard to get ready for working.
My pressure is very similar to others, so if I fail in an exam,I will be very afraid.But being too afraid isn't good for study.Moderate pressure is enough,sometimes it can be a great power to encourage yourself to study hard.So I ragard each fai...
Inmates released two correctional officers they had held for a week in the tower at the state prison complex. The inmates captured the officers a week ago after the two officers tried to quell a food fight in the main dining room. The food fight erupted when the prisoners discovered that their candy ration had been cut in half. The candy is a popular bartering item. Inmates trade it for cigarettes, cigars, magazines, stationery, legal dictionaries, and other items. Prison officials said it was necessary to cut back on this luxury item in order to provide basic items, like soap and razors and to
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1.It's not good for students,especially
middle school students ________(study) abroad.2.the parents'accompany and ________(guide) are very important.3.Long time's separation from their parents will_______(possible)make them take a cold attitude _______their parents or have little connection with them after they have grown up.4.Sending them abroad to study ______(give)them great pressure.5.Secondly,studying abroad costs a lot,especially in the _______(develop )countries like USA,England and Australia .
130*****008
guidance possibly
that give developed
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
possibly towards
其它那个人写的都对
你给的答案是那个人的错误答案吗?
我改正一下他的
采纳哦亲(^_^)
换头像吧 我要吐了
第3的答案后面加的是什么?
与to 一个意思
那我写to行不
第一题 因为是学生主动在外学习
所以是studying 如是被动,就用过去式第二题
合作与领导~~所以是名词 一般逗号s后面都是名词,也可根据句意来做guidance第三题 possible修饰动词则要变成副词~possibly还有个to
固定搭配别人也发了答案,哪个对自己斟酌咯~第四题
主语从句 gives 做某件事用第三人称单数你说的to搭配哪attitude to~~第五题
第三题 possible修饰动词则要变成副词~possibly
别人也发了答案,哪个对
自己斟酌咯~
主语从句 gives 做某件事用第三人称单数
你说的to搭配哪
attitude to~~
自燃就是 developed 意为发达
刚刚问了百度~是towards搭配
这个是背的咯,多积累
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
studying, guidance, possibly, towards, gives, developed
你一次问的问题太多了,可能不会有学霸来帮你回答哦,试试一次问一道题吧
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码Are you busy?No -----.It's my holiday todayA with pressure B my pressure C for pressure D much pressure
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
D No much pressure=没有太多压力,今天不忙
Are you busy? No ---D much pressure--.It's my holiday today (没有什么压力)其他A with pressure 有压力,或deal with pressure 处理压力B my pressure 我的压力
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 myself是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐