英语同义词辨析句子。求同义代换

您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
Edi ,mixedsoybeanwithriceandcook.2cupsofricemixed1cupofsoyben.Thefollowingisanal...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'英语翻译句子和同义句转换,求帮忙谢谢!_百度知道
英语翻译句子和同义句转换,求帮忙谢谢!
His mother allowed him to go to the movies with students=He _______ ________ ________ go to the movies with his classmateIn fact,we should also take care not to coughor sneeze loudly in public=______,we should also _______ ________ not to cough or sneeze loudly in publicIt is better to keep your voice down in public places=______ _______ keep your voice down in public
提问者采纳
1;d better) keep your voice down in public,we should also take care not to cough or sneeze loudly in public.3.= He (was allowed to) go to the movies with his classmate.=(You&#39.2、It is better to keep your voice down in public places、In fact,we should also (be careful) not to cough or sneeze loudly in public.= (Actually)、His mother allowed him to go to the movies with students为你解答
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
d __better__ keep your voice down in public***************************************************^__^祝你学习进步,如果有疑问,请千万别忘记采纳哟,请追问,如果对你有所帮助你好, we should also _take_ __notice_ not to cough or sneeze loudly in publicIt is better to keep your voice down in public places=__You&#39:His mother allowed him to go to the movies with students=He _was_ _allowed_ __to_ go to the movies with his classmateIn fact,we should also take care not to coughor sneeze loudly in public=_Actually,这道题的正确答案是
is ,allowed, toActually, be,carefulYou'd better
你好,很高兴为你解答。保证正确率~!&正确答案是:&&1、His&mother&allowed&him&to&go&to&the&movies&with&students=He&【was&】【allowed】【to&】go&to&the&movies&with&his&classmate2、In&fact,we&should&also&take&care&not&to&cough&or&sneeze&loudly&in&public=【Actually&】,we&should&also&【be】【careful&】not&to&cough&or&sneeze&loudly&in&public3、It&is&better&to&keep&your&voice&down&in&public&places=【You'd&】【better&】&keep&your&voice&down&in&public不懂请追问,(*^__^*) 嘻嘻~~望采纳,祝开心~!!!
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁欢迎你,    
2016年6月英语六级作文好句子及单词替换下载
12:09:35 来源:新东方在线
英语六级快速通关入门班 原价:¥120
最新资料:
热点推荐:
备考指导:    
六级关注:
  资料说明:  在即,你准备得怎么样了?现在频道把好句子及单词替换复习材料奉献给你,希望能给你有效的帮助!还等什么呢?快来下载吧!  下载说明:  1 用户登录后,即下载文件。  2 若有压缩包分卷,用户需要下载全部的压缩包后,才能解压成功。只下载其中一个压缩包不能完成解压。  下载链接:  
本文关键字:
英语六级网络课堂
全程辅导班
大学英语六级425直播通关班【2016年12月】
¥199.013489试听
新东方集团十大演讲师冠军,新东方20周年功勋教师,&梦想之旅&讲师团成员,多次与俞敏洪老师同台演讲...
大学英语六级4...
四级水平直达六级500分直播VIP密训班【2...
¥1280.013486试听
新东方集团十大演讲师冠军,新东方20周年功勋教师,&梦想之旅&讲师团成员,多次与俞敏洪老师同台演讲...
四级水平直达...
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
六级网络课堂
六级热点专题
六级实用o工具
四六级交流o下载
六级课程排行榜
六级公开课同义词(组)替换:选出与所给句子划线部分意思相同或相近的选项。
I hate those people who prefer boys to girls.
A. like both…and B. like neither…nor C. like better…than D. like not only…but also
根据汉语意思完成下列英语句子,每空一词。
1.他弟弟有三个英式足球.His brother______ three soccer
____.2.咱们下午打网球吧.______ ______ ______this afternoon.3.他们有许多运动俱乐部.They
____ many______
______.4.这个问题听起来很有意思.This question
根据汉语意思完成下列英语句子,每空一词。
1. 你会唱歌或跳舞吗?Can you__________ __________ __________?2. 你和小孩子们相处得好吗?
__________you__________ __________kids?3. 你能帮助孩子们(学)游泳吗?Can you__________ kids__________ __________?4. 来加入我们吧!
Come and__________ __________!5. 我们的摇滚乐队需要两名优秀的音乐家。
We_________ two good_________ _________our
_________ _________.6. 我会讲一点儿英语。
I can_________ _________ _________English.
根据汉语意思完成下列英语句子,每空一词。
1. 我认为动作片没意思。
I________ ________action movies________ interesting.2. 我们需要了解中国的历史。
We need to________ ________ ________ ________.3. 我最喜欢的演员是李连杰。
My________ ________is Jet Li.4. 我经常和爸爸一起去看电影。I often________ ________ ________ ________my father.5. 《憨豆先生》是一部非常成功的喜剧片。
Mr Bean________ a very________ comedy.6. 我认为恐怖片很可怕。
I think________ ________ ________.7. 李雷经常在周末打棒球。Li Lei________ ________ ________ ________ ________8. ―你想去看电影吗?
一是,是的。
—_________you_________ _________go to a movie?
—Yes,_________ _________.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司求一些英语短语或单词的同义词句,求一些英语短语或单词的同义词,就是在写作文的时候下面这些特别常见的词或词组可以用哪些来代替.1.people2.because3.first,second...4.more and more5.After all,in the end6.become7.in the future(当然如果有谁提出更多的我有奖励哦~)
东村鸬咲澎骲
30个最经典的替换词1.individuals,characters, folks替换(people ,persons)
2: positive, favorable, rosy (美好的),promising
(有希望的),perfect, pleasurable , excellent, outstanding, superior替换good
3:dreadful, unfavorable, poor, adverse, ill (有害的)替换bad
如果bad做表语,可以有be less impressive替换
eg.An army of college students indulge themselves in playing games, enjoying romance with girls/boys or killing time passively in their dorms. When it approaches to graduation ,as a result, they find their academic records are less impressive.
4.(an army of, an ocean of, a sea of, a multitude of ,a host of, many, if not most)替换many.
注:用many, if not most 一定要小心,many后一定要有词.
Eg. Many individuals, if not most, harbor the idea that….同理 用most, if not all ,替换most.
5: a slice of, quiet a few , several替换some
6:harbor the idea that, take the attitude that,
hold the view that, it is widely shared that,
it is universally acknowledged that)替think
(因为是书面语,所以要加that)
7:affair ,business ,matter 替换thing
8: shared 代 common
9.reap huge fruits 替换get many benefits )
10:for my part ,from my own perspective 替换 in my opinion
11:Increasing(ly),growing 替换more and more( 注意没有growingly这种形式.所以当修饰名词时用increasing/growing.修饰形容词,副词用increasingly.
Eg.sth has gained growing popularity.
Sth is increasingly popular with the advancement of sth.
12.little if anything, 或little or nothing替换hardly
13..beneficial, rewarding替换helpful,
14.shopper,client,consumer,purchaser, 替换customer
15.exceedingly,extremely, intensely 替换very
16.hardly necessary, hardly inevitable ... 替换 unnecessary, avoidable
17.sth appeals to sb, sth exerts a tremendous fascination on sb 替换sb take interest in / sb. be interested in
18.capture one's attention替换attract one's attention.
19.facet,demension,sphere代aspect
20.be indicative of ,be suggestive of ,be fearful of代 indicate, suggest ,fear
21.give rise to, lead to, result in, trigger 替换cause.
22. There are several reasons behind sth 替换..reasons for sth
23.desire 替换want.
24.pour attention into 替换pay attention to
25.bear in mind that 替换remember
26. enjoy, possess 替换have(注意process是过程的意思)
27. interaction替换communication
28.frown on sth替换 be against , disagree with sth
29.to name only a few, as an example替换 for example, for instance
30. next to / virtually impossible,替换nearly / almost impossible
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1people :person,man,human2. because ,so3. first:at the begining/ second :then,after that,later4. more and more ,getting more,5. After all: after that,after these /in the end:to fin...
1.human,human beings2.表原因的有很多,for,since,as,due to,thanks to等等,语气程度不一3.first of all,then,next...4.要么比较级直接加在形容词上5.after all是毕竟,in the end是最后,你想问什么6.turn7.in future time
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语同义词辨析 的文章

随机推荐