my home ___here is my numberr is (010)- 7765342

初一英语完形阅读_百度知道
初一英语完形阅读
内容与答案
提问者采纳
. They are As fourteen.Its 52.A. 阅读理解(每部分10分. She is a good teacher.What school are they in. A. Grade One. Mum would like a bottle of Coke and a bottle of orange, thank you、完形填空(10分) A.Hi C. A. She is a ______(65) in No;s in ______(53)。 My name isWang Ling. III.at C,根据短文内容判断正(√)误(×).be ( )6.,回答下列问题,每空一词. D. A. 根据上文内容完成下列短文. A.OK 九. He has a cat. It’s very nice. thank B. name of a man with a lot of money C. They go to school on their bikes.Hello D.How old is his sister。 This is my friend. A,然后从所给的四个选项中选择正确答案填空: 1 . I’m a girl. ( )5.are C. Mike is in Class One. is usually made of(用. 根据短文内容判断句子正(T)误(F), 7s idea.Miss Gao is twenty –s in our school. Chinese C.mother D: What’s wrong. B. is made of bread and meat D, OK, Grade One 48. 完形填空(10分)通读下面的短文. She studies(学习) 48 in No,计30分) (A) The Greens(格林一家) have a car. poor man who lives on playing cards D.This D; is : The Coke is very nice. Let me go. Sandwich .Not C.______(55) name is Wang Fang. People like Sandwich&#39. A. A.Right B. Grade One. He&#39. A and D are all right. This is my Chinese teacher. Chinese C. His D;sandwich&quot. A.going 59. 66. She is in China with her ______(63) and ______(64). sometimes smells (闻) good? A. I go to school by bike(骑自行车). doesn’t love D. teacher VI? _________________________________________ 73. He teaches us 51 .in D. also a name of a rich man B. B This is an English boy.bike B. They are playing games. Mike and Rose are in No.A.I’m ( )3. A. (B) Mother.licence 58. I’m twelve. or 55: Sit down here, thank you: Oh. Children: I’d like a Coke! Kate, Mum. People like Sandwich&#39.room B. ( )3. he always wins( 赢 ) when he plays cards C. forget C.Wang Ling is in Class Two. He is a good English 55 and good friend? A.Sorry B: Hi. He teaches(教) her Chinese very well.an D, &quot, 3 is Li Ming, grade one B.Who is their Chinese teacher. not interested in playing cards D. I have many friends at school. is so interested (兴趣) in playing cards that he often has no time to have his meals B;s name. I love it very much? Ms idea because . Kate is Jim’s sister.Wang Ling isn’t a boy. a Coke D. 完形填空(每小题1分, together with meat is cheap B, Mum, My nother and my father are teachers.His C. A.boy B. American 52,共20分) A I&#39. They are brothers. A.There C. He 52 to work on his bike? A.He ( )4. Her ______(69) look after ______(70) well.How ( )5. From the name of the man. D. Her e-mail address is Wuli@sohu.She&#39. She’s an English girl.Sorry C, but sometimes not C;m in No.&#47. Their address is 28 King Street, too. 10 Middle School. Miss Wu is their Chinese teacher.bus D. She&#39. We don’t know. I’m not thirsty! A bottle of Coke and a bottle of orange. Which sentence is wrong.friend 57. goes D.A. I’m in Class Three. C, please, class one C. He puts the meat between the two pieces of bread and holds the food in his left hand while he plays cards with his right hand. Goodbye.Who D.woman 55. grade one! Mother. C. C, Mum. 58. Tom is nine years old? A. She loves her ______(68) school very much. Are you all right now, too. they like Sandwich himself D. It’s a Japanese car. B. but D. A. I am American. 51, Mum.Ah B. name of a servant B. class four, 4 5 you. 根据短文内容.A. As food. A.is B.Ok D, Grade One D.Miss Gao is her Chinese teacher. Its name is Polly? Children. They are from England. She ______(58) to work ______(59) her ______(60), she is not at home. 65: We’s my good teacher and my good friend. They are a father and son. She&#39. B. She goes to school ______(66) ______(67) bike. two pieces of bread with meat in between C, children. Her B. go 53. when they eat with one of their hands they could do something with the other 69. Jim is Mr Green’s son. He orders(命令) his servants (仆人) to bring him some meat and bread: What would you like to drink, this is Wei Fang. He has a bird. She is David&#39.good B. has no money to play cards with at last 68: Yes.class one. B? _________________________________________ 75、C. phone 51? Kate.ID C? Children. They are a brother and sister. I like her. 62.a B.What&#39. bus D. B.nice ( )7.go B. My C;s twelve、B;s name is Rose.It B;s 56. Japanese D. Her home ______(57) number is 3846571. Her 47.thanks ( )8. Polly and Mimi are Tom’s pets(宠物). 59. American 49. Mr Liu is her Chinese teacher. He is nine: Bye. boy B. B.gos D. 57. some oranges B。 56. She’s D. A,使两文意思一致.on B. bike B,共10分)通读短文掌握其大意. They are thirsty.No B, Sandwich, 1002 London. He&#39.goes C. Thank you, &quot,共10分) 71. He 53 his students very much.car C.A. 1 Middle School. Today. He is ______(52) American boy.制做) bread and chicken B? _________________________________________ 74. He&#39. I&#39. 49 home 50 number is (010) . too B. Sandwich is the . Would you like some. He’s B. 60. 阅读理解(共15小题. some coke 64. girl C. A.He&#39. Japanese D. student D. They all like the car licence number. They love her very much. They are sisters C. He often plays for 24 hours.Class One. What’s wrong with the children: Thank you.Excuse me C. I think she is twenty – five.A. often takes some bread with him to play cards C, Class Four D.His C.the 53.on D, Class One 54,然后从41~50各题所给的四个选项(A. She is a good teacher. not liked by most of the people 70.Not ( )10.Her mother is a teacher. D.Where B, we have the word of the food(食品) &quot! 4422987.A;m Lucy King. Miss Gao is my English teacher: 2 . loves B. ( )2. They are foreign. B.to C. (C) Sandwich is an Englishman. His sister&#39. His brother is Tom、D)中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项. Sandwich is rich.teacher B, Grade One.Yes D. His name is Mike.A. A. He likes picture-books. name of food which is liked by the rich 67. like 54. A: Is Wei Hui 8 , Mum. A. The children all love their mother.Is Mike in Grade One. He&#39. is easy for us to play Ⅶ. ( )1.That C. She has a computer? A;s Chinese ______(56): Here you are. 10 Middle School. bread! 61. 46。(每空1分: You can have some of my orange.and D.at ( )9.jeep Ⅷ./ C, grade one C. The Greens have a nice Chinese car. ( )4;s D; . forgets B. Jim would like _________、阅读理解. doesn’t like C. Jim and Tom are Mr Green’s sons. I&#39. D. Your 50, and doesn&#39.Her B.man D. A.father C, Grade One. 46 name is Becky: 9 . A. Class Four. never eat anything when he plays cards D? A. Where’re they from. 9 Middle School. They all like it.No D. He works in Beijing. She is in 47 . Its name is Mimi. A.am C. English B. Our school is very nice, today,掌握其大意.A.phone D.grade one: 10 . A? _________________________________________ 72. and C.fine C. B. ______(61) is an American ______(62). car C. They are from China。(每小题2分, 54 .Your D, but he likes to play cards (纸牌) for money. He likes them very much! Mother: I’m 6 .Her B. A;sandwich&t even stop to have his meals. Becky’s father is an English teacher. They look after me well.are D;sandwich&quot: Hm in China with my parents(父母)? Jim. Who are Kate and Jim! Jim. A; 60: Orange for me, and from then on they eat bread and meat as Sandwich does. ( )1;s the English boy&#39, class four B. A, Wei Fang. 63.What C. A. Mr Green’s car licence number is 781239. He loves his students very much. He lives in the 18th century(世纪). His C,Wei Hua. A;s twelve. Grade One。 This is . ______(51) name is David Smith? A, no. some orange C. She is a ______(54)! Mother. English B,共10分) This is Lucy King.Oh ( )2.A八.by B.student C. They aren’t thirsty. She is twelve
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
There are no classes this afternoon.Heney goes to a (1) shop near his home .The shop sells many jackets. He looks (2)them and at last chooses a very nice one .He (3) it on and then tells the shopkeeper to put it into a (4).At that time his friend Bruce comes into the shop.They haven't seen each other for a long time .They are so (5) to meet again that they forget (6) else .Soon they are busy talking on and on happily.It is nearly six o' clock,(7) they decide to go and have dinner.Henry picks up the bag,and walks (8) the door of the shop .The shopkeeper stops them and asks Henry to pay for the (9) .Henry looks at him in surprise at first,but soon he rem...
您可能关注的推广
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题,用所给单词的适当形式填空。_百度知道
英语题,用所给单词的适当形式填空。
Are____ (thai)Chinese______(book)Lucy and Lily ____(is)in different grades? _______(it)are _____three____(bike).______(this)are _____(orange)._______(he)fax number is 010-
提问者采纳
arethese,booksThey,bikesHisThese oranges
提问者评价
Thank you.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
Are__those__ (that)Chinese__books____(book).____These__(this)are ___orages__(orange)Lucy and Lily _are___(is)in different grades? ___They____(it)are _____three__bikes__(bike).__His_____(he)fax number is 010-
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一英语选词填空2篇。_百度知道
初一英语选词填空2篇。
短篇的,最好附加答案。
My school is nice and clean,
drawing.drawing
Best wishes,My name is Rich ,
talking. A girl is(8) _________
s _____Joe and invite him to play tennis,s forget it. My classmates and I are(3) ________ a good time on the beach .What should I _____ to him,
sunny, flying.having
8.Many people are (5)_________ .studying
2;t want to _____ . Some people are (7)________ on the beach .I’m fourteen years old .It was raining hard when the plane _____in London.playing
7. 2? I hope you can write to me soon .My filght to New York _____ from Beijing International Airpot.It’s a nice place 。请从方框内选择适当的词语完成这封信.swimming
swimming . 5. 3.Let&#39。  Writing. 4,
havingDear Bob.flying
5. 7take offsayget outalklandfind out arguecall upshop 1.It’s(2) _______ today .My friend is angry with me .I was so tired this morning .It was difficult to _____ of bed .taking
10 . 8.Another girl is (9)________ photos . 9,
studying! What are you doing .选词填空.sunny
3.I’m(1)__________ in a middle school ,
sitting . Many birds are(4) ________ over the sea . There are 30 students in my class .The water is blue and clear . Some boys are(6) _________ football !
Rich第二个题目的答案1.I’m (10)_________to you .I don&#39.The girl was _____ when she saw a car accident.I thought I failed my test but I just _____ I passed .You should _____ about your problems with your parents.Let&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
This is my friend. ______(51) name is David Smith. He is ______(52) American boy. He's twelve. He's in our school. He's in ______(53).
This is my Chinese teacher. She is a ______(54).______(55) name is Wang Fang. She is David's Chinese ______(56), too. Her home ______(57) number is 3846571. She ______(58) to work ______(59) her ______(60). She's my good teacher and my good friend.
51. A.Her B.His C.Your D.Its
52. A.a B./ C.an D.the
53. A.class one, grade one B.grade one, class one
C.Class One, Grade One D. Grade One, Class One
54. A.boy B.father C.man D.woman
55. A.Her B.His C.She's D.He's
56. A.teacher B.student C.mother D.friend
您可能关注的推广
选词填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一英语试题及答案_百度知道
初一英语试题及答案
我有更好的答案
期中复习(上学期) 期中检测题   一、单词拼写,完成下列单词,每空一个字母,并将单词中文写在横线上(每题0.5分,共10分)1. c_nv_rs_tion___________2. r_staur_nt___________3. c_ntr_l ___________4. str_ _t___________5. disc_unt___________6. h_rry___________7. t_ck_t___________8. dyn_sty___________9. _xhib_tion___________10. n_tional___________11. m_se_m ___________12. mount_in___________13. comp_t_tion ___________14. plaz_ ___________15. pr_ze___________16. d_ _ghter___________17. c_mp_ter___________18. d_ff_c_ _t ___________19. bre_kf_st___________20. b_tween ___________ 二、将下列单词按要求归类(共10分)apple, r...
上百度,搜索七年级英语及答案,随便找个下
这个,请采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁My telephone number is 010-.对画线部分提问 画线的是,010-
What is your telephone number?
My English teacher is Miss King.???????????? ??????????Miss King