名称:口袋皮鞭 Pocket Whip Free v4.0
↑ 手机乐园 ↑
资费:免费版
大小:7.37 MB
语言:非中文
广告:有广告
固件:1.5及更高固件
&&软件点评∧
本来这只是一个恶俗的趣味皮鞭音效软件,不过有关注生活大爆炸的朋友应该就知道此类软件的恶趣味了~与Black whip的用法相似,不过抽鞭的音效似乎没有black whip好~至于哪个才是剧中所用的原版软件,这个无从考究了~
&&最新版本∧
&&其它版本∧
-----点击展开更多历史版本-----
&&软件简介∧
口袋皮鞭把你的手机变成一根牛皮鞭!然后尽情地抽打吧!摇动你的手机,你就会听到皮鞭抽打的声音。
用户评论(1)
&&本类排行∧
&&猜你喜欢∧★ AS SEEN ON &THE BIG BANG THEORY& TV SHOW! ★ - &Whip a Friend& by clicking the &mail& icon and the current whip will be attached to an email as a cracking sound so you can email a friend. Very Cool!- Settings view to control whip sensitivity. - All our new whips have been gorgeously rendered in 3D exclusively for Pocket Whip. - Purchase any one or all of an additional 8 whips including? Stock ? Longeing ? Romal ? Riding ? Snake ? Signal ? Cat-o-Nine Tails ? Chain ?Flash Whip. - Customizable buttons to turn on/off sound effects and theme music. - New improved whip tray to quickly access your whips.Recent changes:V4.0 - NOW WITH WHIP A FRIEND.? Added &Whip a Friend&. You can email the current whip to your friend with the crack sound attached to the email! ? Added &Settings&. 5 new settings for whip sensitivity. Click the &cog& icon.? Tap the screen to play a whip, swipe and right to change between whips you own.? Fixed issue with home screen on some devices. ? Pocket Whip now remembers your last whip. ? Prices for whip packs are now displayed in US Dollars.
Not what I want. Does not have the actual Big Bang Theory whip sound.
Indiana Jones is back! Thank you for bringing the Indiana Jones theme back for Android users of the app! Coworkers can no longer taunt me with the Apple version that played the correct theme, when the Android version did not. I Uninstalled in sadness and am happy I checked to see if it had been corrected. Love it... Make it so the last whip used is the default when you reopen the app, and add a slider on screen to adjust sensitivity, and it will deserve 5 stars!
Good Very good
Lame This is stupid. Just sound and you only get two whips unless you buy each one. And it's basically a dollar each for a stupid sound byte
No more Indy Lame since update with no indy sound FX. Uninstalling because of this.
Version 1000000

我要回帖

更多关于 flow free 安卓 的文章

随机推荐