19 人认为非常好听
被评为“好听”的歌将被顶到首页第一个位置
Rolling In The Deep
(by Boyce Avenue吉他翻唱)
第一次推荐  
STWebPlayer
下载ST手机版( / )
相关专辑:
Rolling In the Deep There's a fire starting in my heart,Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the darkFinally, I can see you crystal clear.Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare.See how I leave, with every piece of youDon't underestimate the things that I will do.There's a fire starting in my heart,Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the darkThe scars of your love, remind me of us.They keep me thinking that we almost had it allThe scars of your love, they leave me breathlessI can't help feeling...We could have had it all... (you're gonna wish you, never had met me)...Rolling in the Deep (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)Your had my heart... (you're gonna wish you)... Inside of your hand (Never had met me)And you played it... (Tears are gonna fall)... To the beat (Rolling in the deep)Baby I have no story to be told,But I've heard one of you and I'm gonna make your head burn.Think of me in the depths of your despair.Making a home down there, as mine sure won't be shared.The scars of your love, remind you of us.They keep me thinking that we almost had it allThe scars of your love, they leave me breathlessI can't help feeling...We could have had it all... (you're gonna wish you never had met me)... Rolling in the Deep(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)Your had my heart... (you're gonna wish you)... inside of your hand (Never had met me)And you played it... (Tears are gonna fall)... To the beat (Rolling in the deep)Could have had it allRolling in the deep.You had my heart inside of your hand,But you played it with your beatingThrow yourself through ever open door (Whoa)Count your blessings to find what look for (Whoa-uh)Turn my sorrow into treasured gold (Whoa)And pay me back in kind- You reap just what you sow.(You're gonna wish you... Never had met me)We could have had it all (Tears are gonna fall... Rolling in the deep)We could have had it all yeah ( you're gonna wish you... never had met me)It all. (Tears are gonna fall)It allIt all (Rolling in the deep)We could have had it all (you're gonna wish you, never had met me)Rolling in the deep (Tears are gonna fall rolling in the deep)You had my heart inside... (you're gonna wish you)... of your hand (Never had met me)And you played it... (Tears are gonna fall)... to the beat (Rolling in the deep)We could have had it all ( you're wish you never had met me)Rolling in the deep (tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)You had my heart... ( you're gonna wish you)... Inside of your hand (Never had met me)But you played itYou played it.You played it.You played it to the beat.热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
分享这篇日志的人常去
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场[美国]Boyce Avenue -- Rolling In The Deep忧郁哥Boyce Avenue深情翻唱Adele的『Rolling In The Deep』,谁有这个版本的MP3格式?_百度知道
忧郁哥Boyce Avenue深情翻唱Adele的『Rolling In The Deep』,谁有这个版本的MP3格式?
要求音质高!谢谢
请发到邮箱
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
优酷可下载不?
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖